Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (12858 Views)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / APGA Victory: Dr Willy Obiano Holds Thankgiving Service (pictures) / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2013
53rd Independence day celebration at the magnificient Ekwueme Square-Awka

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

8yrs of no progress; what a lieing witch ! Ngige even lost the last gubernatorial election in his own Idenmili! Why didn't he challenge it in court if the eletions was rigged,just like Obi did in 2003 and won the case ? You know why ? Its because that election was the freest and fairest election in the Nigerian gubernatorial
elections.
Ngige won the senatorial eletion because Idenmili is the heartbeat of Anambra and Akunyili was relatively unknown,yet,he needed a by-election to beat an unknown Akunyili. Now,we are talking about a race that involves the whole of Anambra...I just dey de laugh nwantinti.

You are a biiig fooooooooooool!

What is the progress you people keep talking about? The mad rush to spend the money he has been saving all these years in a bid to impress you people into voting for his candidate?

Honestly, for someone who lives in Awka, when people talk of progress all I do is SMH.

Awka as a State Capital is a disgrace to State Capitals!

So you didn't know Ngige was at Tribunal for years after the elections before he was begged to withdraw the case! (quote me anywhere)

Anybody who says Dora Akinyili is unknown is lying to himself. The Governor personally campaigned for her . . . . Even the incumbency support did not get her a win!

And he didn't need a by-election . . . . the did not send election materials to Nigige's stronghold because they knew Dora will lose if they did. It was when Anambrarians raised alarm after they tried to rig Dora in that the issue of by elections came into thew picture. Please get your facts straight before you shamelessly display your ignorance!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2013
More

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2013
Just check out the Azikiwes, Achebes, Ojukwus, Chike Obis, Soludos, Emegwalis, Akunyilis, etc marching into the future..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2013
Born leaders of tomorrow..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
Who is this Ngige every year in Anambra? 2003 :- Ngige contested election that recorded the highest election Fraud in Anambra. Election that show his diabolic nature by going to Okija shrine to take oat because of hunger for power. 2005:- Peter Obi regain the mandate stolen by Ngige in the court. 2007:- Ngige contested for governorship seat and was beaten hands down by Andy Uba on a seat that wasn't vacant. Obi took Uba to court and told him that dia was no vacancy in Awka govt House. 2009:- Dr. Tunde Ngige contested for the office of the governor again and was miserable lost to Obi. 2011:- Ngige in search for power, contested for Anambra central senatorial zone with Dora Akunyili. An Election Dora never accepted the result do to the fraud and manipulation been piloted by Ngige was witnessed. Ngige is in the national assembly for 2yrs now without any bill or project to his credit by so doing denying Anambra people the benefit we have gotten 4rm the eloquent Dora Akunyili 2013:- Ngige is abandoning the senatorial seat and contesting for Governor again. What a greedy and born to rule mentality man Ngige is made of. He was sponsored by Chris Uba in 2003 election because he has no money. Where has he been getting the money he has bn wasting every yr in election if he can claim he is corrupt free. Thats the question he must answer. No to Ngige! No to APC in Anambra.

For me, Ngige is the lesser of the two evils . . .

The thought of Obi's 'continuity' for another 8 years makes me want to scream out loud. I'm not impressed by his diversionary tactics. If anything, it insults my intelligence.

A government is supposed to be acocuntable and transparent . . . this Government is NOT!

Giving away cash and Cars like we are in Somalia . . . . Things should be done the right way. If buying the Traditional rulers is how he wants us to 'continue' then I only feel sorry for Anambrarains!

SOludo would have taken Anambra to greater heights but out of his own selfishness, Obi deprived Anambrarians of that opportunity.

Soludo would have stood a better chance if he remained in PDP but Obi coerced him into joining APGA only to have him disqualified for flimsy reasons. Once a con . . always a con!

It's silly why anyone will want to continue such folly . . .

So yes, I vote for Ngige, the lesser of the two evils.

If you have anything to say, say it intelligently and stop mumbling incoherently . . . cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2013
The great African world class leaders are produced here..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Livinusc(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24: Forward ever!
Na d man b dis?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2013
ik4life: Together we can achieve a greater anambra,NO GODFATHER but we have GOD the FATHER. Labour is the movement

When Dr Chris Ngige said during his interview with Channels TV, that many of the contestants don't know what is written in their manifestos, I thought it was a joke until I watched this Uba's interview . . . . He couldn't even mention one of his plans without reading it out . . . . Shocking!

The guys is a joke abeg . . .

The contest is between Obi Willie and Ngige . . No more no less . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2013
bushwailo:
U think this is the time for false propaganda.
U seem to be suffering from typhoid.

If Dora is unknown is it Obiano that is well known ? undecided
Obi sponsored Dora and lost in his own senatorial zone.
Now he has come out with Obiano who is way more an unknown than Dora.

Just keep dreaming.
Please you and your folks should not go anywhere near main market because you will get beaten up

Which of the main markets? The one in Onitsha here or the one in Ogbomosho? If i slap you eeeeh, Come to main market and say rubbish against Peter Obi and get yourself beaten to pulp! Liar!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2013
WMO

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Vote APGA! Vote Obiano the technocrat!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

For me, Ngige is the lesser of the two evils . . .

The thought of Obi's 'continuity' for another 8 years makes me want to scream out loud. I'm not impressed by his diversionary tactics. If anything, it insults my intelligence.

A government is supposed to be acocuntable and transparent . . . this Government is NOT!

Giving away cash and Cars like we are in Somalia . . . . Things should be done the right way. If buying the Traditional rulers is how he wants us to 'continue' then I only feel sorry for Anambrarains!

SOludo would have taken Anambra to greater heights but out of his own selfishness, Obi deprived Anambrarians of that opportunity.

Soludo would have stood a better chance if he remained in PDP but Obi coerced him into joining APGA only to have him disqualified for flimsy reasons. Once a con . . always a con!

It's silly why anyone will want to continue such folly . . .

So yes, I vote for Ngige, the lesser of the two evils.

If you have anything to say, say it intelligently and stop mumbling incoherently . . . cool cool

Put Ngige and Obiano side by side and lets compare both. This is an election between Obiano and Ngige and not between Obi and Ngige. Leave Obi out of your rants. Chimaroke brought Chime but how badly is he doing in Enugu right now?. Your cheap lies and propaganda wont help you and Ngige come November 16 because every sane anambrarian knows that Ngige lacks credibility and that Willy Obiano is the best candidate for now. A man with a proven track record,successful banker and technocrat with no iota of dirt. FYI, saying that Obi did nothing for 8 years is just showing us how unstable you are. Awka is not the only city in Anambra, take a tour to LGA such as Ayamelum,Njikoka,Aguata and co. That we have the best rural road network in Nigeria is not by magic, Peter Obi made it happen. Say the truth always.....eziokwu bu ndu.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2013
Dr. Obiano and wife worshipped At St. Micheal Archangel Fegge- Onitsha

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Dr. Obiano's wife Praying at St Micheal's De Archangel Parish, Fegge Onitsha, standing beside her is the APGA chairman Chief Victor Ume

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Dr. Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO). God Almighty Have Ordained you the governor of Anambra- the brain-box of Nigeria and Africa at large..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang:

Put Ngige and Obiano side by side and lets compare both. This is an election between Obiano and Ngige and not between Obi and Ngige. Leave Obi out of your rants. Chimaroke brought Chime but how badly is he doing in Enugu right now?. Your cheap lies and propaganda wont help you and Ngige come November 16 because every sane anambrarian knows that Ngige lacks credibility and that Willy Obiano is the best candidate for now. A man with a proven track record,successful banker and technocrat with no iota of dirt. FYI, saying that Obi did nothing for 8 years is just showing us how unstable you are. Awka is not the only city in Anambra, take a tour to LGA such as Ayamelum,Njikoka,Aguata and co. That we have the best rural road network in Nigeria is not by magic, Peter Obi made it happen. Say the truth always.....eziokwu bu ndu.

This contest is not between Obi and Ngige? And yet most of the campaign materials have Obi's face boldy printed on them . . .

Look at the pictures on the clothes Willie and his wife have on . . . . I thought they would bear Willie's face and not Obi's!

Make no mistake about it . . . voting for Willie is voting for Obi . . . again. He'll serve as a tool to propagate Obi's agenda, and we all know he has his own agenda completely different from the State's!

The fact that's he's a Technocrat doesn't make him a good leader . . .

Anambrarians want to see candidate who is a man on his own and not a tool of the outgoing Governor. What does Willie wan for Anambrarains personally . . . not what Obi wrote down fro him to say!

Please what network of roads are you talking about? All I see are roads built during Ngige's time . . . .

The ones shabbishly constructed by Obi are now a sorry sight.

The Orumba/Aguata road he started working on since his first year in Government is still not completed. . . . After almost 8 years!

Ekwulobia had death traps as roads, same with Nnewi and Onitsha.

If I beging with Awka you'll say to leave Awka out of it . . .

Abi Obi goes through Enugu and sees what his colleague has achieved there in less time than he had?

A state capital should look like one abeg . . . .

I pity you Anambrarains that have been brain washed by this Government!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Dkobo(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24: See what the clown said!

"I will sponsor many youths to watch the Fifa World Cup Football Competition taking place in Brazil next year for the first time in the history of Anambra State. I will also sponsor the establishment of viewing centers for the world cup in all tertiary inistutions in the state. My administration will organise the first Ifeanyi Ubah Unity Football Competition against anti-social vices among the tertiary institutions in the state regularly."- Dr. Ifeanyi Uba

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/anambra-2014-aspirants-bare-their-minds/#sthash.dB0vNnP3.dpuf

I still don't know why this illiterate thinks he will be able to win common LG chairman talk more of the exalted Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House)
guy go knack ur head for ground
ifeanyi ubah ga achi anyi
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

This contest is not between Obi and Ngige? And yet most of the campaign materials have Obi's face boldy printed on them . . .

Look at the pictures on the clothes Willie and his wife have on . . . . I thought they would bear Willie's face and not Obi's!

Make no mistake about it . . . voting for Willie is voting for Obi . . . again. He'll serve as a tool to propagate Obi's agenda, and we all know he has his own agenda completely different from the State's!

The fact that's he's a Technocrat doesn't make him a good leader . . .

Anambrarians want to see candidate who is a man on his own and not a tool of the outgoing Governor. What does Willie wan for Anambrarains personally . . . not what Obi wrote down fro him to say!

Please what network of roads are you talking about? All I see are roads built during Ngige's time . . . .

The ones shabbishly constructed by Obi are now a sorry sight.

The Orumba/Aguata road he started working on since his first year in Government is still not completed. . . . After almost 8 years!

Ekwulobia had death traps as roads, same with Nnewi and Onitsha.

If I beging with Awka you'll say to leave Awka out of it . . .

Abi Obi goes through Enugu and sees what his colleague has achieved there in less time than he had?

A state capital should look like one abeg . . . .

I pity you Anambrarains that have been brain washed by this Government!

You are a born liar obviously.
1. Most Aguata roads were built by Obi. (ekwulobia,Oko even Agulu-Nanka road)
2. Apart from Enugu City, Enugu is hugely underdeveloped. Or are you saying the Udi,Nsukka and co people are not Enugu State indigenes?
3. Ngige is also a Muppet to Tinubu which is even worse. ( We'd rather have Obi as a godfather than Tinubu as one in Anambra State).
4. Have you visited the Secondary Schools in Onitsha lately? I visited my Alma Mater DMGS some months back and could see for myself what Obi had done. i also visited CKC and some others. That you don't like the man does not mean you have to distort facts.
5. Only kids and people with low IQ compare Chime and Peter Obi.
6. Have you noticed the speed at which investors are trooping in to come and invest in Anambra? Chrisoral,Orange drugs soap industry,SabMillar and many others. They created jobs for anambra youths and you should be grateful to Peter Obi for given them the stable polity needed. How come under Mbadinuju and Ngige(the gangster), no single industry sprang up in Anambra?. Go and tell Innoson that Peter Obi has done nothing and receive dirty slaps from him.
7. Security- If you were to be an honest individual(which i seriously doubt, you would know that Anambra has never been this peacful and secure before)
8. Willy Obiano is a man on his own unlike your treachrous Ngige backed by the Godfather of SW.
9. Willy Obiano thrashes Ngige in all ramifications of life (except maybe in accumulated wealth). He has more credibility,more integrity,Accountability...you name it.
10. Peter Obi started building Anambra FROM THE SCRATCH! Quote me!!!!! . That was after your Ngige the gangster and his godfathers had burnt down the little structures we had in place. If you don't know the history of Anambra State, ask us and we shall lecture you on that.

Lastly, you can campaign for your Onwa but dont come here again and spew silly lies! Thank You.
i

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2013
o'boy:
If he likes he can go meet queen elizabeth of England, one thing is certain
he will fail,WOEFULLY
when i say WOEFULLY i meant WOEFULLY

^^^.......or the Queen of Sheba! grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang:

2. Apart from Enugu City, Enugu is hugely underdeveloped. Or are you saying the Udi,Nsukka and co people are not Enugu State indigenes?
3. Ngige is also a Muppet to Tinubu which is even worse. ( We'd rather have Obi as a godfather than Tinubu as one in Anambra State).
4. Have you visited the Secondary Schools in Onitsha lately? I visited my Alma Mater DMGS some months back and could see for myself what Obi had done. i also visited CKC and some others. That you don't like the man does not mean you have to distort facts.
6. Have you noticed the speed at which investors are trooping in to come and invest in Anambra? Chrisoral,Orange drugs soap industry,SabMillar and many others. They created jobs for anambra youths and you should be grateful to Peter Obi for given them the stable polity needed. How come under Mbadinuju and Ngige(the gangster), no single industry sprang up in Anambra?. Go and tell Innoson that Peter Obi has done nothing and receive dirty slaps from him.
7. Security- If you were to be an honest individual(which i seriously doubt, you would know that Anambra has never been this peacful and secure before)
8. Willy Obiano is a man on his own unlike your treachrous Ngige backed by the Godfather of SW.
9. Willy Obiano thrashes Ngige in all ramifications of life (except maybe in accumulated wealth). He has more credibility,more integrity,Accountability...you name it.
10. Peter Obi started building Anambra FROM THE SCRATCH! Quote me!!!!! . That was after your Ngige the gangster and his godfathers had burnt down the little structures we had in place. If you don't know the history of Anambra State, ask us and we shall lecture you on that.

Lastly, you can campaign for your Onwa but dont come here again and spew silly lies! Thank You.
i

This is fair enough to nail the dolt freeglobe..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2013
WMO

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang:

There is a clear distinction between the roads built by Ngige and the ones built by Obi.

Referenc - - Idemili roads (built by Ngige) and Aguata roads (built by Obi). I am from Ekwulobia region and recently returned from my sister's intro. I can tell you that my Car went straight to the Mechanic when I returned. Quote me ANYWHERE!

In comparison, are you saying that Anambra communities are ALL developed. Has Obi developed ALL of Anambra undecided

Ngige has proven that he is no man's puppet . . . politics or no politics - reference to the Uba family saga. Yea, we know Ngige is a strong man, he cannot be used by ANYBODY. Anambrarians are sure of that!

Obi recently handed over all the schools back to the Missionaries and gave them grants to develop them. He wasted 7 years of government without acheiving anything and only recently accepted defeat by giving the schools back to the missionaries to run. At least he knows when to quit.

To bad that all the MDG funds put into the education sectors all these years have been squandered for nothing. Go and ask Obi what he did with MDGs funds since 2006 . . . . He succeeded in awarding the contracts to his friends (don't let me mention names because I assure you that I can), who helped him squander them!

I agree with you on this, there is no basis for comparison at all . . . Gov Chime has a plan, Obi doesn't!

I'll give him that, if anything Obi is a good business man. At least he uses the State business to enrich himself. Do you know he owns SabMillar . . . or are you that ignorant?

As for foreign donor agencies, I can tell you that the EU (who is the pioneer of donor work in Anambra), came into Anambra as a result of the SEEDS review conducted during Ngige's tenure . . . Ngige had only 2 years so you really shouldn't compare him with Obi who had 7 years (and counting)!

We all know Governance in Anambra State started with Ngige . . . . cool cool

If you knew the security situation in Anambra State before Ngige, you won't be saying what you are saying now. Ngige single highhandedly ridded Onitsha of the high crime rate. I'm not taking kidnappers (who Obi has done nothing to control), I'm talking highway robber, house to house robbers, even traffic robbers. Any true Anambrarian knows what I'm talking about.

What Obi did was to give young men guns in the name of Vigilante . . . The other day, a 12 year old girl was shot to death by these brutes over something irrelevant.

Everyday I hear cases of Kidnapping . . . my office doesn't even let me move around town without Mopol escorts . . . and yet you talk about security undecided

Last night my husband and I did not sleep cos we kept hearing gun shots . . . I wonder what poor family was robbed. And we live in the heart of the city!

Maybe he trashes Ngige . . . Maybe he will make a good leader . . . But Obi's support has blinded us to his worth as a credible Gubernatorial candidate.

I'm all for the best man winning this election and the fact that he is Obi's anointed candidate makes one wonder . . .

Thisis a lie from the pit of hell . . . Ngige did a lot for Anambra before Obi came into the picture. Which is why after all these years, he still remains a credible candidate in the state . . . have you ever asked yourself why undecided

I've said it before, Ngige is not my first choice, Soludo is . . . but Obi out of his own selfish agenda ruined his chances.

So No sir, I don't want his 'continuity'!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:

This is fair enough to nail the dolt freeglobe..

I've told you to talk intelligently and not like an untrained juvenile . . .

If you have anything to say, say it . . . . I'm nor leaving just yet! cool
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ik4life: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

When Dr Chris Ngige said during his interview with Channels TV, that many of the contestants don't know what is written in their manifestos, I thought it was a joke until I watched this Uba's interview . . . . He couldn't even mention one of his plans without reading it out . . . . Shocking!

The guys is a joke abeg . . .

The contest is between Obi Willie and Ngige . . No more no less . . . . cool
did ngige bring out any manifesto of his own there,at least the guy tried because he knew that you cannot govern people without a laid down guideline but what we hear from him is that he will come back to finish what he started;then I asked them is anambra still the same way he left it,you know the answer
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2013
Madam Uju..Anambra cities and communities are getting better everyday..

It can only get better..

Am from Uga but I live and work with my family here in Awka..all that I want is the best candidate for Anambra.

From all indications Obiano stands out as the best, he has a road map as a technocrat to Anambra to the next level..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2013
ik4life: did ngige bring out any manifesto of his own there,at least the guy tried because he knew that you cannot govern people without a laid down guideline but what we hear from him is that he will come back to finish what he started;then I asked them is anambra still the same way he left it,you know the answer

We've seen Manifestos in the past . . . we've seen nemweous of them.

We don't want to see new ones . . . we want someone with an idea of what he plans to do . .. no 10 pages of Manifesto.

Just cos Ngige didn't read from his Manifesto doesn't mean he doesn't have one . . . It only shows he knows what's in it! cool
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24: Madam Uju..Anambra cities and communities are getting better everyday..

It can only get better..

Thank you for not calling me Freeglobe again . . .

Yes, it will get better, that's what we are advocating for . . . not another 8 years of stagnation and a mad rush towards the end . . . That's Obi's style and we are tired of it!

During his first term, he spent 3 years 'planning' . . . he only started working during the election time . . . . and now again, the same thing!

How long will he keep deceiving people undecided
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

There is a clear distinction between the roads built by Ngige and the ones built by Obi.

Referenc - - Idemili roads (built by Ngige) and Aguata roads (built by Obi). I am from Ekwulobia region and recently returned from my sister's intro. I can tell you that my Car went straight to the Mechanic when I returned. Quote me ANYWHERE!

I don't want to call you a liar but i visited Oko and Ndiowu some weeks back and my car is still in perfect condition. Stop lying Nne biko.

In comparison, are you saying that Anambra communities are ALL developed. Has Obi developed ALL of Anambra undecided

In comparison to what Chime has done to other Enugu Communities, Obi stands way above him. Most Anambra communities are now very accessible and we can witness visible developments even in the most rural places in Anambra. Go to the forgotten Ayamelum LGA for instance and see the development there.

Ngige has proven that he is no man's puppet . . . politics or no politics - reference to the Uba family saga. Yea, we know Ngige is a strong man, he cannot be used by ANYBODY. Anambrarians are sure of that!

Ngige has proved that he cant stand on his own ever. He needed Chri Ubah as a godfather to rig him into power and now he needs Tinubu as a godfather too. Ngige is being used by the West and anambrarians are sure of that.

Obi recently handed over all the schools back to the Missionaries and gave them grants to develop them. He wasted 7 years of government without acheiving anything and only recently accepted defeat by giving the schools back to the missionaries to run. At least he knows when to quit.

To bad that all the MDG funds put into the education sectors all these years have been squandered for nothing. Go and ask Obi what he did with MDGs funds since 2006 . . . . He succeeded in awarding the contracts to his friends (don't let me mention names because I assure you that I can), who helped him squander them!

Arrant Nonsense! Obi renovated 90 percent of the schools, equipped them before handing them over to Missionaries(a feat we are all grateful for in Anambra). I don't give 2 fvcks who got the contract as long as the jobs were done.

I agree with you on this, there is no basis for comparison at all . . . Gov Chime has a plan, Obi doesn't!

Don't make me call you a kid! Even constructing roads in Enugu City alone and attracting Shoprite is what makes Chime a great Governor, then i think i am arguing with the wrongest person here. Do you know how many communities we have in Enugu State and have you been to most of them? Damn! Take a tour round Enugu State(not the city), come back here and tell him BS about Chime again. FYI, Obi is already building a Super Mall in Onitsha(Since that is the yardstick for measuring development in your mind).

I'll give him that, if anything Obi is a good business man. At least he uses the State business to enrich himself. Do you know he owns SabMillar . . . or are you that ignorant?

He owns sabMillar? This shows how ignorant you are? Please, are you a trader?. FYI, SabMillar is a multinational brewing and beverage company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's second-largest brewer. Jeez!! Such ignorance!

As for foreign donor agencies, I can tell you that the EU (who is the pioneer of donor work in Anambra), came into Anambra as a result of the SEEDS review conducted during Ngige's tenure . . . Ngige had only 2 years so you really shouldn't compare him with Obi who had 7 years (and counting)!
Beer Parlor lies. Kindly prove this with facts!

We all know Governance in Anambra State started with Ngige . . . . cool cool
No, we all know our destruction stopped with Ngige. Responsible Governance started with Peter Obi.

If you knew the security situation in Anambra State before Ngige, you won't be saying what you are saying now. Ngige single highhandedly ridded Onitsha of the high crime rate. I'm not taking kidnappers (who Obi has done nothing to control), I'm talking highway robber, house to house robbers, even traffic robbers. Any true Anambrarian knows what I'm talking about.

What Obi did was to give young men guns in the name of Vigilante . . . The other day, a 12 year old girl was shot to death by these brutes over something irrelevant.

Everyday I hear cases of Kidnapping . . . my office doesn't even let me move around town without Mopol escorts . . . and yet you talk about security undecided

Last night my husband and I did not sleep cos we kept hearing gun shots . . . I wonder what poor family was robbed. And we live in the heart of the city!

Bullcrap! I know how security was during Mbadinuju and Ngige! It was so bad people don't even come home for Xmas. Now under Peter Obi, Anambra is such a quiet place to be in. Kidnapping happens everywhere...Enugu ooo, Edo ooo..you name it.

Maybe he trashes Ngige . . . Maybe he will make a good leader . . . But Obi's support has blinded us to his worth as a credible Gubernatorial candidate.

I'm all for the best man winning this election and the fact that he is Obi's anointed candidate makes one wonder . . .

Yes he thrashes Ngige by far and being Peter Obi's preferred candidate changes nothing. We shall never go back to Agbero politics introduced by the Okija shrine master Ngige. We are way past that and nobody will bring us back.

Thisis a lie from the pit of hell . . . Ngige did a lot for Anambra before Obi came into the picture. Which is why after all these years, he still remains a credible candidate in the state . . . have you ever asked yourself why undecided

Ngige did nothing for Anambra except tarring of Idemmili roads. Quote me!!! He WAS loved because he played the victim during his fight with the ubas. Ngige constructed no single road in my LGAs in Anambra for almost 3 years and you are here spewing thrash.

I've said it before, Ngige is not my first choice, Soludo is . . . but Obi out of his own selfish agenda ruined his chances.

So No sir, I don't want his 'continuity'!

We don't care about your candidate, but if truly you are on ground as you claim, then you would know that Willy Obiano and APGA will comfortably win this election. Keep your emotions in check and reason with FACTS!

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Thank you for not calling me Freeglobe again . . .

Yes, it will get better, that's what we are advocating for . . . not another 8 years of stagnation and a mad rush towards the end . . . That's Obi's style and we are tired of it!

During his first term, he spent 3 years 'planning' . . . he only started working during the election time . . . . and now again, the same thing!

How long will he keep deceiving people undecided

It is better late than not done at all..

Mind you, you will naturally fail in a project if you do not plan. So Obi took time to bring the UN-Habitat to plan the major cities, this base plan now is gradually being implemented and the subsequent governments will build on that to further enhance development.

Obi has been consistent with his program, though he may be slow a bit due to careful planning but he remains a moving train of accomplishments.

That he is working even at the tail end of his administration is a novel idea for Nigerian politicians who uses their last lap in the office to mark time and do nothing.

Obi has succeeded in spreading development to all corners of the state. He never restricted himself to a particular place. He made sure that every part of state is benefiting in one way or the other. I was wowed the day I went to Otuocha, Anam, etc, these are places you could not access before but I saw bridges, roads etc. Now he is doing two brand new bridges in Agulu that will access the ongoing five star Agulu Lake Resort, equally expanding and reconstructing the roads from Awka to Agulu for easy access as the hotel is within the Capital Territory.

If I must say, Obi lifted the state and set it on the path of consistent growth. Investors both foreign and local are now scrambling for land to establish there facility and create the much needed employment. This situation was not there before, but it took creating enabling environment for all these to be achieved now.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
ik4life: did ngige bring out any manifesto of his own there,at least the guy tried because he knew that you cannot govern people without a laid down guideline but what we hear from him is that he will come back to finish what he started;then I asked them is anambra still the same way he left it,you know the answer

Ngige has no manifesto nwanne, he is playing on the sensibilities of gullible Anambrarians. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Finish what he started my black arsse!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:

It is better late than not done at all..

Obi has been consistent with his program, though he may be slow a bit but he remains a moving train of accomplishments.

That he is working even at the tail end of his administration is a novel idea for Nigerian politicians who uses their last lap in the office to mark time and do nothing.

Obi has succeeded in spreading development to all corners of the state. He never restricted himself to a particular place. He made sure that every part of state is benefiting in one way or the other. I was wowed the day I went to Otuocha, Anam, etc, these are places you could not access before but I saw bridges, roads etc. Now he is doing two brand new bridges in Agulu that will access the Agulu Lake Resort, equally expanding and reconstructing the roads from Awka to Agulu for easy access.

If I must say, Obi lifted the state and set it on the path of consistent growth. Investors both foreign and local are now scrambling for land to establish there facility and create the much needed employment. This situation was not there before, but I took creating enabling environment for all these to be achieved now.

Don't waste your energy nwanne. Sane Anambrarians know where we are coming from and where we are right now. Like one Anglican Bishop said last week...anybody saying that Peter Obi didn't try is a liar and must go to hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Government To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage From September 1 / Akeredolu Swears-In Newly Elected Local Government Chairmen And Deputies / APGA, Obiano And Soludo Campaign In Orumba North & South (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.