Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,602 members, 7,951,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (12863 Views)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / APGA Victory: Dr Willy Obiano Holds Thankgiving Service (pictures) / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
When we say that Obi's programs is geared towards embracing all sectors some people does not understand it. Obi is not focusing on just one sector, he attending to all the sectors at the same time. Be is health, education, security, employment generation through attraction of FDIs and local investors. He has created the enabling environment for investments to thrive.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
re@lchange:

err do you have a link to where we can see this information?
btw never confuse our natural doggedness and hardwork to peter obis achievement in office.
we survive and even thrive in some of the most hostile environments on earth.
we are anambrans, that is why we will never allow our state to be seized by any thief.

Unity School Cut Off Mark..Zamfara 2..Anambra 139 (See Full List)

The recent cut off marks released for entrance into Nigeria Unity Schools is raising dust across the country. Northern states are allotted very low cut-off marks for entrance into Federal Unity Colleges, while those in the South are allotted higher cut-off marks by the Federal Ministry of Education’s documents
In the recently published cut off marks, a State like Zamfara State has as little as two (ohh yes 2 points) as cut off points while Anambra has 139 as cut off points.

Students who score above the cut-off are automatically eligible for admission on merit.

The Education ministry advised parents to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.

These are the full cut off points into Nigeria Unity Schools as published by the Federal Ministry of Education.

Abia – Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa – Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra – Male(139) Female(139)
Bauchi – Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa – Male(72) Female(72)
Benue – Male(111) Female(111)
Borno – Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers – Male(97) Female(97)
Delta – Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi – Male(112) Female(112)
Edo – Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti – Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu – Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe – Male(58) Female(58)
Imo – Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa – Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna – Male(91) Female (91)
Kano – Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina – Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi – Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi – Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara – Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos – Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male(58) Female(58)
Niger – Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun – Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo – Male(126) Female(126)
Osun – Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo – Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau – Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers – Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto – Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba – Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe – Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara – Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja – Male(90) Female(90)

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2013/06/unity-school-cut-off-markzamfara.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cknnigeria%2FXvjS+%28CKN+Nigeria%29&m=1
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
o'boy:
Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over
Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Clerverly:
9:10am On Aug 30
It is no longer news that Peter Obi after
stealing Anambra dried, now wants to
cover his tracks with a stooge he
groomed while in Fidelity Bank in the
name of Willy Obiano
But my questions this morning to Ndi
Anambra are as follows:
1.Do we allow AdaObi to turn Anambra
state into his personal property?
2. Should we trust a bigot who cares only
about himself, family and business
empire?
3. Should we forgive a man who sold our
identity to the enemies in abid to protect
his loots?
4.Do we trust a man who backstabbed
our hero even in death?
5.Should we allow Fidelity Bank to run
Anambra State?
6.Should allow somebody who killed our
common dream (soludo) to have his way
?
7.Should we allow this soft spoken,self
serving, criminally minded, irredeemably
tribalist Abuja errand boy to hold sway
?
Let's say No To Fidelity Bank!
Let's Say No To Next International!
Let's say No to another 8 years of fraud
and stealing!
Let's say No to self centerdness!
Let's say No to tribal warlord!
Let's say No to an errand boy!
Let's Say No to underdevelopment of
Anambra State!
Let's say No To the return of godfatherism
in Anambra!

Let's No to a bigot who wants to
distintegrate Anambra state along ethnic
lines!
Let's say No! Let's say Noo!! Let's say
Nooo!!!
Ndi Anambra Ibem, anyi oga- ano na
mmiri ka ncha baa anyi na anaya??
Chukwu ekwelaa!!! Obi na Obiano ga
ala!!!

obi is not a tribalist. if he were one he would not have built that massive mall in abuja
obi is just a very crude selfish and corrupt man who is desperate to cover his tracks
thats all
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
"Anambra state has the highest cut-off mark of 139 for both males and girls. Candidates who scored above that are entitled to automatic admission on the basis of merit. In the north it ranges from two to 111. In Yobe, a score above two is enough to guarantee a candidate outright admission. There is another dimension to the admission structure. In some states, there is a higher cut-off mark for girls than boys.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/08/unity-schools-admission-policy-discriminatory-don/
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
re@lchange:

obi is not a tribalist. if he were one he would not have built that massive mall in abuja
obi is just a very crude selfish and corrupt man who is desperate to cover his tracks
thats all

You have deviated again! Awka and Onitsha Shoprite Malls are ongoing. Agulu Lake Resort and Convention Center is ongoing too.

Here is the picture of work in progress at the five star Agulu Lake..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:

Unity School Cut Off Mark..Zamfara 2..Anambra 139 (See Full List)

The recent cut off marks released for entrance into Nigeria Unity Schools is raising dust across the country. Northern states are allotted very low cut-off marks for entrance into Federal Unity Colleges, while those in the South are allotted higher cut-off marks by the Federal Ministry of Education’s documents
In the recently published cut off marks, a State like Zamfara State has as little as two (ohh yes 2 points) as cut off points while Anambra has 139 as cut off points.

Students who score above the cut-off are automatically eligible for admission on merit.

The Education ministry advised parents to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.

These are the full cut off points into Nigeria Unity Schools as published by the Federal Ministry of Education.

Abia – Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa – Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra – Male(139) Female(139)
Bauchi – Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa – Male(72) Female(72)
Benue – Male(111) Female(111)
Borno – Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers – Male(97) Female(97)
Delta – Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi – Male(112) Female(112)
Edo – Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti – Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu – Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe – Male(58) Female(58)
Imo – Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa – Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna – Male(91) Female (91)
Kano – Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina – Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi – Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi – Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara – Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos – Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male(58) Female(58)
Niger – Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun – Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo – Male(126) Female(126)
Osun – Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo – Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau – Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers – Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto – Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba – Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe – Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara – Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja – Male(90) Female(90)

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2013/06/unity-school-cut-off-markzamfara.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cknnigeria%2FXvjS+%28CKN+Nigeria%29&m=1

nwokem anambra citizens survive even in the deserts of damaturu
stop selling us our private achievements as peter obis achievement
my friends kids inside the village are paying school fees!
they pay school fees because peter obi handed the schools back to missions, who in turn ask for school fees
my friend would rather starve than not send his kids to school
that is the average anambra man for you
it has nothing to do with peter obi's achievement
the man achieved nothing and wants to hide that fact!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
umu anambra, say no to godfatherism and improvised feudalism
anambra state is too big to be swallowed by one man
say no to peter obi's god son!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2013
jbaur24:
Governor Obi Doles out N1b for Strengthening of labs and libraries in Anambra Schools

Few days after Governor Obi of Anambra State presented cheques of N1.5b for the rehabilitation of primary schools returned to the Churches; N2b for rehabilitation of primary schools owned by government; N3b to selected missionary hospitals for various upgrade of facilities to enable them secure accreditation, he again presented another cheque of N1b today to strengthen libraries and laboratories facilities in 420 secondary schools in the State and those returned to the Churches.

Speaking during the presentation yesterday at Women Development Centre Awka, Governor Obi said that it was part of the N40b his government was committing in the next 6 months into various sectors as final push towards achieving the Millennium Development Goals. He said that the money was not borrowed from any financial institution but as a result of savings, prudent management of resources and unprecedented support the State enjoys from development partners.

Giving an insight on the last push in the area of education, the Governor said that in few days time the State would employ teachers in core subjects such as English, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry among others to be trained locally and overseas. This is in addition, according to him, to the on-going recruitment of 5000 teachers in the State whose salaries for One year after his exit from Government have been saved in the Bank. He also said that the State had already procured 500 buses from local manufacturers, Coscharis and Innoson to be shared to both public and private schools.

Other things he said would be provided to Secondary Schools before the end of the year include, 25,000 laptop installed with full school syllables and books, generators, sick bays and internet connectivity. On why the support is for both public and private schools, Governor Obi who said that some people raised that issue at planning level insisted that he was not concerned about ownership of those schools but the fact that those schools trained the children of the State. He said that he was encouraged because the massive support he gave to schools in the past had manifested in the improved performance of the schools in the State. He appealed to the people of the State that the only way to sustain all these revolution going on is for them to vote in a credible and clear-headed candidate.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Education, Dr. Mrs Uju Okeke said “that the event of today was one of 13 series of events to fully implemented Anambra State package on accelerative progress in the attainment of education for all in the State tagged final push.”

Speaking further, She said :[b] “There is no doubt that our investment and effort are yielding maximum results. Just recently the Basic Education Certificate Exam results released by our Exam Development Centre indicated that out of 46,741 candidates who sat for the exam, 45,196 (96.69%) passed at Credit Levels and only 1,545 (3.3%) failed. In the last NECO examination for entry into junior secondary schools, nationwide, Anambra State pupil took the overall 1st position. The Senior School Certificate Exam result analysis of WAEC recently released clearly shows that our schools are making significant improvement. In line with strengthening our institutional management of education for quality services delivery, our teachers and principals have been given orientation on Quality assurance and best practices in education, which we hope, will continue to manifest in our students’ performances. In the areas of morals, our decision on handover of schools to the Missions is being vindicated with the re-invigoration and re-positioning of the moral education operators in our schools.”[/b]

In their own remarks, the Commissioners for Local Government, Mrs Azuka Enemuo and her Planning Counterpart, Prof. Chinyere Okunna said that the good things coming to the State was because the Governor had remained committed and focused in serving the people.

This is what I'm talking about not road painting and grass planting....Olisaebulu so Obi na Obiano. The man is working all sectors,simultaneously.

Obiano,here we come !

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2013
re@lchange:
umu anambra, say no to godfatherism and improvised feudalism
anambra state is too big to be swallowed by one man
say no to peter obi's god son!

You are a blind and a shameless man; I feel very sorry for a household you will lead. You are a very dishonest man...I spit on you!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by fratochi: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut up fool. I give you a challenge, 2 actually. Point out the lies specifically in my post and 2 state the things God has achieved in the state through Peter obi. if you can't do these, forever remain silent
. You see... Everyone can now see why I suggested that you might be an illitrate, what manner of a person calls someone a fool in a public conversation? You. Ve just proved me right.......we can now listen to some educated anambrarians.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2013
fratochi: . You see... Everyone can now see why I suggested that you might be an illitrate, what manner of a person calls someone a fool in a public conversation? You. Ve just proved me right.......we can now listen to some educated anambrarians.
All because you can't answer my questions. I am wrong for calling you a fool but you are not for suggesting am an illiterate in public conversation? You've just confirmed your foolishness. fvck off!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2013
We shall continue to celebrate the future Azikiwes, Achebes, Ojukwus, Chike Obis, Cardinal Arinze, Soludos, Emegwalis, Akunyilis, etc as we chart the course for the Igbo nation

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by fratochi: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
All because you can't answer my questions. I am wrong for calling you a fool but you are not for suggesting am an illiterate in public conversation? You've just confirmed your foolishness. fvck off!
. Again she's uses foul language and insults! Haba, that furthers confirms my point that your not a true anambrarian, because a true daughter of anambra state will not be quick to use such foul language like "foolish, Bleep off" and the rest!, so keep on proving me right!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Dkobo(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
fratochi: . Again she's uses foul language and insults! Haba, that furthers confirms my point that your not a true anambrarian, because a true daughter of anambra state will not be quick to use such foul language like "foolish, Bleep off" and the rest!, so keep on proving me right!
guy, answer her question nd stp gallivanting!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by fratochi: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Dkobo:
guy, answer her question nd stp gallivanting!
. Mr Dkobo!, if ur conversant with my contributions on this forum you would have noticed that I do not compromise in responding to constructive questions and observations, but this freeglobe lady has not asked any constructive question/observation, rather she has consistently been pouring out hatred and all manner of invectives on the person of the most performing governor in the history of anambra state. So, when she asked real questions we will respond appropriately. But thanks for you time anyways.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2013
WMO @ Independence day Celebration in Ekwueme Square -Awka

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2013
Meeting with the Igwe at the celebration of new yam festival of Igwe Alex Nwokedi of Achalla, Anambra State

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2013
I just took this picture as I was going to work this morning @ the Abuja Estates in Awka.

The election is getting hotter and hotter..

APGA all the way..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by waternogetenemy: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Why work harder, when u can get away for doing less. Mr stick to Obi script Obiano.

If there is one thing i can't stand in government, it is people without vision or drive contesting for public office.

What vision can Obiano possibly have apart from playing the puppet to the puppet master.

Obiano lacks originality and certainly leadership charisma. I will not be voting for him.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
WMO in a press conference in Awka

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
waternogetenemy: Why work harder, when u can get away for doing less. Mr stick to Obi script Obiano.

If there is one thing i can't stand in government, it is people without vision or drive contesting for public office.

What vision can Obiano possibly have apart from playing the puppet to the puppet master.

Obiano lacks originality and certainly leadership charisma. I will not be voting for him.
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON,SOMTYMS I START TO WONDER HOW OBI TAKE TO EMERGE AS GOV...APGA IS A DISGRACE TO IGBOS.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are a blind and a shameless man; I feel very sorry for a household you will lead. You are a very dishonest man...I spit on you!

i spit on you animal too. kiss
btw why are you always so angry?
you know, i imagine you as this fat old man walking around with a scowl and a lollipop dangling from the left corner of his fat scotched lips. grin

anambra state is bigger than ijiots like you.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
this obiano guy just looks like elechi of ebonyi
the dude emits no vive and energy.
he looks tired and withdrawn.
how can obi foist this type of a guy on us when we have the ngiges, the soludos and the ifeanyi ubas (at least uba has some energy to him)?
ngige is looking like the next best candidate
just speaking the truth
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
re@lchange:
this obiano guy just looks like elechi of ebonyi
the dude emits no vive and energy.
he looks tired and withdrawn.
how can obi foist this type of a guy on us when we have the ngiges, the soludos and the ifeanyi ubas (at least uba has some energy to him)?
ngige is looking like the next best candidate
just speaking the truth

You must be a clown! You think strength is in talking so much and opening of eyes wide? My friend go and sleep. I met the dude yesterday one on one, he is a man full of life and energy to out-beat even you in a marathon race.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2013
The Technocrat Dr. Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO), wife and APGA Chairman charting the course

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by asha80(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2013
heard that 26 market associations in anambra have endorsed ngige....it is on elombah.com.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2013
^

Na wash, just media hype!

Am on the ground, I can tell you exactly what is going on here!

The new song now is WMO..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by asha80(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: ^

Na wash, just media hype!

Am on the ground, I can tell you exactly what is going on here!

The new song now is WMO..
your man has to start selling himself to market associations,women,artisans,farmers,civil servants and students....those are the people that actually vote.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
asha 80: your man has to start selling himself to market associations,women,artisans,farmers,civil servants and students....those are the people that actually vote.

Of-course you are right..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dr Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO) on a courtesy visit to Igwe of Obosi in Anambra.

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Deputy Governorship candidate Professor Nkem Okeke (left) at his residence in Awka with one of the coordinators.

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ChinoIsBack: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
APGA campaign coordinators and mobilizers meeting and strategizing in Awka.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cooks Get N54m From FG To Feed Anambra Pupils / BREAKING: National Assembly Shut / APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.