Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,601 members, 7,951,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (12861 Views)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / APGA Victory: Dr Willy Obiano Holds Thankgiving Service (pictures) / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ik4life: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
@jabur Uju is busy telling us how your saint peter obi has been running our state for nearly 8years now but instead of you to give her a good reply,you are avoiding her and posting obiano's pictures.is that how you people will fare on the day of the debates

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
WMO

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by oboy3(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over
Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Clerverly:
9:10am On Aug 30
It is no longer news that Peter Obi after
stealing Anambra dried, now wants to
cover his tracks with a stooge he
groomed while in Fidelity Bank in the
name of Willy Obiano.
But my questions this morning to Ndi
Anambra are as follows:
1.Do we allow AdaObi to turn Anambra
state into his personal property?
2. Should we trust a bigot who cares only
about himself, family and business
empire?
3. Should we forgive a man who sold our
identity to the enemies in abid to protect
his loots?
4.Do we trust a man who backstabbed
our hero even in death?
5.Should we allow Fidelity Bank to run
Anambra State?
6.Should allow somebody who killed our
common dream (soludo) to have his way?
7.Should we allow this soft spoken,self
serving, criminally minded, irredeemably
tribalist Abuja errand boy to hold sway?
Let's say No To Fidelity Bank!
Let's Say No To Next International!
Let's say No to another 8 years of fraud
and stealing!
Let's say No to self centerdness!
Let's say No to tribal warlord!
Let's say No to an errand boy!
Let's Say No to underdevelopment of
Anambra State!
Let's say No To the return of godfatherism
in Anambra!
Let's No to a bigot who wants to
distintegrate Anambra state along ethnic
lines!
Let's say No! Let's say Noo!! Let's say
Nooo!!!
Ndi Anambra Ibem, anyi oga- ano na
mmiri ka ncha baa anyi na anaya??
Chukwu ekwelaa!!! Obi na Obiano ga
ala!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
o'boy:
name of Willy Obiano.
Anambra are as follows:
empire?
his loots?
our hero even in death?
Anambra State?
and stealing!
Anambra State!
in Anambra!
lines!
Nooo!!!
ala!!!

Lol . . . This is funny . . . . . but true!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

This contest is not between Obi and Ngige? And yet most of the campaign materials have Obi's face boldy printed on them . . .

Look at the pictures on the clothes Willie and his wife have on . . . . I thought they would bear Willie's face and not Obi's!

Make no mistake about it . . . voting for Willie is voting for Obi . . . again. He'll serve as a tool to propagate Obi's agenda, and we all know he has his own agenda completely different from the State's!

The fact that's he's a Technocrat doesn't make him a good leader . . .

Anambrarians want to see candidate who is a man on his own and not a tool of the outgoing Governor. What does Willie wan for Anambrarains personally . . . not what Obi wrote down fro him to say!

Please what network of roads are you talking about? All I see are roads built during Ngige's time . . . .

The ones shabbishly constructed by Obi are now a sorry sight.

The Orumba/Aguata road he started working on since his first year in Government is still not completed. . . . After almost 8 years!
You are bloody liar.
Ekwulobia had death traps as roads, same with Nnewi and Onitsha.

If I beging with Awka you'll say to leave Awka out of it . . .

Abi Obi goes through Enugu and sees what his colleague has achieved there in less time than he had?

A state capital should look like one abeg . . . .

I pity you Anambrarains that have been brain washed by this Government!

Guy you are "slowpoke" which road in Ekwuluobia is a death trap? Just name 1 road there and i will go and snap it now, idiota. Carry your stinking nose go to your state ok! Leave Anambra for Anambarians. You don't even worth replying

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Dkobo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
Guy you are "slowpoke" which road in Ekwuluobia is a death trap? Just name 1 road there and i will go and snap it now, idiota. Carry your stinking nose go to your state ok! Leave Anambra for Anambarians. You don't even worth replying
guy, wat are u trying to say here! Dat pete obi is workin or wat?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
gratiaeo:

Don't mind that brainwashed clown coming here to lie! Me that visited that area recently ooo. Some people and cheap lies sef.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dkobo:

No he is not working, he is playing!. Just tell that emptyskull of a drop-out called Ifeanyi Ubah to stop wasting his money in vain. Zik's house is not for illiterates!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Dkobo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang:

No he is not working, he is playing!. Just tell that emptyskull of a drop-out called Ifeanyi Ubah to stop wasting his money in vain. Zik's house is not for illiterates!
u too, tell dat peter obi's stooge dat ziks houz is nt for puppet like him!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dkobo:
u too, tell dat peter obi's stooge dat ziks houz is nt for puppet like him!

November 16 is here! grin grin
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dkobo:
Peter Obi did his best, he came to Anambra when Anambra state was nothing, no security, no infrastructure, government house, ABS was pulled down by Ngige and his ilks. Ngige did not construct a single road in my LG Anaocha, (i stand to be corrected) but as i'm typing more than 15 road has been completed thanks to Peter Obi administration

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang:

Don't mind that brainwashed clown coming here to lie! Me that visited that area recently ooo. Some people and cheap lies sef.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Lol . . . This is funny . . . . . but true!
Dalu so nne for keeping the resident obi sycophant on nairaland in check. Note you have been talking with the same person with a million id's. its no news that Peter Agnes Obi is a huge fraud. A governor that in 8 years left Anambra worst than he met it. Not even one of the urban centers received govt attention all through his 8 years. He used his position build and expand his private business namely, Fidelity Bank (one of the unknown and poor banks prior to his govt but today among the top), Next mall in Abuja, Sabmiller beer Factory, Hero Beer etc. The man is the worst governor in the south east, a master of deceit. He claimed to be saving Anambra money while he was lodging it in his bank, boosting their capital and pocketing the interest. GO to Awka and see how it is. He couldn't even conduct LG elections, pocketing their funds. Ibori is a learner where Peter obi is.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Am from enugu-ukwu.I rather vote for a COCK than voting thing associating with obi....He has tried obviously,buh we deserve much better...I must tell u NGIGE'S flag is hovering here in anambra

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by fratochi: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Dalu so nne for keeping the resident obi sycophant on nairaland in check. Note you have been talking with the same person with a million id's. its no news that Peter Agnes Obi is a huge fraud. A governor that in 8 years left Anambra worst than he met it. Not even one of the urban centers received govt attention all through his 8 years. He used his position build and expand his private business namely, Fidelity Bank (one of the unknown and poor banks prior to his govt but today among the top), Next mall in Abuja, Sabmiller beer Factory, Hero Beer etc. The man is the worst governor in the south east, a master of deceit. He claimed to be saving Anambra money while he was lodging it in his bank, boosting their capital and pocketing the interest. GO to Awka and see how it is. He couldn't even conduct LG elections, pocketing their funds. Ibori is a learner where Peter obi is.
. My friend your quote is so full of lies, highly myopic, full of unreasonable hatred and indignation against the person of peter obi, honestly you almost sound like an illitrate. I am not sure you are an anambrarian, because I you are one-you will see what God has achieved in the state through mr peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
fratochi: . My friend your quote is so full of lies, highly myopic, full of unreasonable hatred and indignation against the person of peter obi, honestly you almost sound like an illitrate. I am not sure you are an anambrarian, because I you are one-you will see what God has achieved in the state through mr peter obi.
shut up fool. I give you a challenge, 2 actually. Point out the lies specifically in my post and 2 state the things God has achieved in the state through Peter obi. if you can't do these, forever remain silent

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm fairly certain the media or Civil society organizations have plans to organize a debate for the candidates like the did the last time . . . I'm looking forward to this if the Gov ever allows it to happen.

You Obi's government is a huge contradictions . . . No money to pay the Civil servants Minimuym wage and yet he 'saves' Billions every year . . .

Pls note that this moneie he 'saves' somehow dissapears from the following years budgets/accounts . . . ask anybody who knows.

Now he's starting up elephant projects and one can't help but wonder, where did he get the funds from undecided

He vows to spend every kobo he saved over the past years these few months before he leaves (I personally heard this from one of his most trusted Commissioners) hence these new projects here and there. Where is the coordination? Where is the accountability? How do we monitor and evaluate?

The mind boggles . . . undecided

Really? The rumors of having money are false then.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:

This is what illiteracy causes!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ACM10: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24: Vote APGA! Vote Obiano the technocrat!

Na wa o. APGA is still milking Ojukwu's patronage. Thought that Ojukwu appealed to us to vote for Peter Obi as his last wish. Now that he is dead, Obi is still clinging to him. Methinks Obi is stretching Ojukwu's benevolence. Obi should find a better way to appeal to the masses. I frown at using Ojukwu to achieve selfish aim in local Igbo politics.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ACM10: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
o'boy:
name of Willy Obiano.
Anambra are as follows:
empire?
his loots?
our hero even in death?
Anambra State?
and stealing!
Anambra State!
in Anambra!
lines!
Nooo!!!
ala!!!

I frown at non-Igbo intrusion in Anambra local politics. This scattered rant was obviously written by a non-Igbo. Peter Obi is everything but bigot, ethnic warlord and errand boy. As a matter of fact, we are happy that he is close to the president of the republic. Ngige should keep these sort of people at arms length if he hopes to make headway. I've said it before that Yoruba is a drag on Ngige. Ngige can only win election when he runs like an independent candidate. If he ties himself closely to the agenda of his national party, then he might as well kiss this election bye.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
ACM10:

Na wa o. APGA is still milking Ojukwu's patronage. Thought that Ojukwu appealed to us to vote for Peter Obi as his last wish. Now that he is dead, Obi is still clinging to him. Methinks Obi is stretching Ojukwu's benevolence. Obi should find a better way to appeal to the masses. I frown at using Ojukwu to achieve selfish aim in local Igbo politics.

Nwanne Ojukwu remains the 'leader' of Ndigbo and APGA though he is dead but his image loom larger than even the present living leaders.

As for the the next election..APGA has won it..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Dibiachukwu: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Go and do your research, Google it. The man you are campaigning for has yoruba roots. There is nothing igbo in being the Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ongoing road projects and construction work at the two brand new bridges that will flyover over the lake to link the five star Agulu Lake Hotel Resort and Convention Center -Awka..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Kingsley1000: Am from enugu-ukwu.I rather vote for a COCK than voting thing associating with obi....He has tried obviously,buh we deserve much better...I must tell u NGIGE'S flag is hovering here in anambra

Your from enugu-ukwu?

And you don't recognise his running mate?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Governor Obi Doles out N1b for Strengthening of labs and libraries in Anambra Schools

Few days after Governor Obi of Anambra State presented cheques of N1.5b for the rehabilitation of primary schools returned to the Churches; N2b for rehabilitation of primary schools owned by government; N3b to selected missionary hospitals for various upgrade of facilities to enable them secure accreditation, he again presented another cheque of N1b today to strengthen libraries and laboratories facilities in 420 secondary schools in the State and those returned to the Churches.

Speaking during the presentation yesterday at Women Development Centre Awka, Governor Obi said that it was part of the N40b his government was committing in the next 6 months into various sectors as final push towards achieving the Millennium Development Goals. He said that the money was not borrowed from any financial institution but as a result of savings, prudent management of resources and unprecedented support the State enjoys from development partners.

Giving an insight on the last push in the area of education, the Governor said that in few days time the State would employ teachers in core subjects such as English, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry among others to be trained locally and overseas. This is in addition, according to him, to the on-going recruitment of 5000 teachers in the State whose salaries for One year after his exit from Government have been saved in the Bank. He also said that the State had already procured 500 buses from local manufacturers, Coscharis and Innoson to be shared to both public and private schools.

Other things he said would be provided to Secondary Schools before the end of the year include, 25,000 laptop installed with full school syllables and books, generators, sick bays and internet connectivity. On why the support is for both public and private schools, Governor Obi who said that some people raised that issue at planning level insisted that he was not concerned about ownership of those schools but the fact that those schools trained the children of the State. He said that he was encouraged because the massive support he gave to schools in the past had manifested in the improved performance of the schools in the State. He appealed to the people of the State that the only way to sustain all these revolution going on is for them to vote in a credible and clear-headed candidate.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Education, Dr. Mrs Uju Okeke said “that the event of today was one of 13 series of events to fully implemented Anambra State package on accelerative progress in the attainment of education for all in the State tagged final push.”

Speaking further, She said :[b] “There is no doubt that our investment and effort are yielding maximum results. Just recently the Basic Education Certificate Exam results released by our Exam Development Centre indicated that out of 46,741 candidates who sat for the exam, 45,196 (96.69%) passed at Credit Levels and only 1,545 (3.3%) failed. In the last NECO examination for entry into junior secondary schools, nationwide, Anambra State pupil took the overall 1st position. The Senior School Certificate Exam result analysis of WAEC recently released clearly shows that our schools are making significant improvement. In line with strengthening our institutional management of education for quality services delivery, our teachers and principals have been given orientation on Quality assurance and best practices in education, which we hope, will continue to manifest in our students’ performances. In the areas of morals, our decision on handover of schools to the Missions is being vindicated with the re-invigoration and re-positioning of the moral education operators in our schools.”[/b]

In their own remarks, the Commissioners for Local Government, Mrs Azuka Enemuo and her Planning Counterpart, Prof. Chinyere Okunna said that the good things coming to the State was because the Governor had remained committed and focused in serving the people.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
I can spot Bob Manuel Udokwu in that picture..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
From left to right: Mrs Obi and Mrs Obiano

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Investment in education in Anambra state is paying off..we are producing more and more Azikiwes, Achebes, Ojukwus, Chike Obis, Cardinal Arinze, Soludos, Emegwalis, Akunyilis, etc
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
ACM10:

angry angry angry angry
very true
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24: Investment in education in Anambra state is paying off..we are producing more and more Azikiwes, Achebes, Ojukwus, Chike Obis, Cardinal Arinze, Soludos, Emegwalis, Akunyilis, etc

these great men were produced when our state was not inside anyone's private pocket.
i am not so sure we can produce them after obi's kleptomania and kleptomanic dynasty

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
re@lchange:

these great men were produced when our state was not inside anyone's private pocket.
i am not so sure we can produce them after obi's kleptomania and kleptomanic dynasty

We are already producing them as you can see, Anambra has been attracting the highest cut of point for the federal government Unity Schools. In Jamb Anambra has been ranking 2nd for past 5 years now. In WAEC and NECO Anambra has come tops going by the stats. so far.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:

We are already producing them as you can see, Anambra has been attracting the highest cut of point for the federal government Unity Schools. In Jamb Anambra has been ranking 2nd for past 5 years now. In WAEC and NECO Anambra has come tops going by the stats. so far.

err do you have a link to where we can see this information?
btw never confuse our natural doggedness and hardwork to peter obis achievement in office.
we survive and even thrive in some of the most hostile environments on earth.
we are anambrans, that is why we will never allow our state to be seized by any thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu / Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo / Afegbua: Uche Secondus Has Outlived His Usefulness As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.