Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,559 members, 7,978,865 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:49 PM

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (12902 Views)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / APGA Victory: Dr Willy Obiano Holds Thankgiving Service (pictures) / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang:

Don't waste your energy nwanne. Sane Anambrarians know where we are coming from and where we are right now. Like one Anglican Bishop said last week...anybody saying that Peter Obi didn't try is a liar and must go to hell!

I just wish she will understand and reason with us. I was thinking earlier she was freeglobe, but she appears to be more sensible and balanced.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
For Ujujoan to confidently tell me that Peter Obi owns SabMiller tells one how brainwashed most of these anti-Obi folks are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=kingbang][/quote]

Why is it that you claim I'm lying just because you don't agree with me . . . You come of as a really young child!

This is an online forum and I don't intend to reveal my identity but I can tell you that I'm typing this from Anambra State Government House, Awka . . . I have more inside information than you can possibly imagine!

Please what is new with Oko roads? Oko roads are still the way they were before Obi came into power . . . NOTHING has been done on them. Did you pass through Ekwulobia round about to see how terrible that road has become . . .

SabMiller is an international Coy, do you know who the Shareholders in Nigeria are? Gov. Obi is the highest Shareholder in SabMiller Onitsha . . . Not Anambra State, Gov. Obi!

This is my question for you . . . .

Obi had eight years to work and spend 7 of those years planning, what do you think he has in mind? If after seven years he's just beginning Projects that should be rounding up then what kind of a Governor does that make him undecided

We know his plan is to coerce Anambrarians into 'continuity' but only the gullible ones like you will fall for that . . .

Starting off Projects on his way out so that people like you will think his tool will continue from where he stooped, when we all know it's just a tactic to get his own man in . . . . Cunning and smart if I should add!

I have the 2004 SEEDS review document of Anambra State, if you like, I can show you . . . . Who was the Gov in 2004 undecided

I don't visit beer palours so I don't know what they say there . . . anything I say here is FACT!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang: For Ujujoan to confidently tell me that Peter Obi owns SabMiller tells one how brainwashed most of these anti-Obi folks are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the brain-washed one my friend . . . . It's really sad!

Why do you think Obi is so bent on putting someone there to replace him? He knows Ngige or Soludo will expose all his atrocities in his first month in power, and that's why he's doing everything he can to keep them away!

You think he cares for Anambrarains? Think again!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang: For Ujujoan to confidently tell me that Peter Obi owns SabMiller tells one how brainwashed most of these anti-Obi folks are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some people were mis-informed, but they are getting the right information now.

See below:

http://www.sabmiller.com/index.asp?pageid=2462

Nigeria
Corporate Office

22/36 Glover Road, Ikoyi
Lagos State
Nigeria

Tel: +234 8129130400
Communications contact

Michael. O. Daramola
Corporate Affairs Director
Email: michael.daramola@ng.sabmiller.com

International Breweries Plc (Ilesha)

Tel: +234 8129130408
Pabod Breweries Ltd (Port Harcourt)

Tel: +234 8033104600
Intafact Beverages Limited (Onitsha)

Tel: +234 8029337694
Voltic Nigeria Ltd (Lagos)

Tel: +234 8134280543
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:

Some people were mis-informed, but they are getting the right information now.

See below:

http://www.sabmiller.com/index.asp?pageid=2462

Nigeria
Corporate Office

22/36 Glover Road, Ikoyi
Lagos State
Nigeria

Tel: +234 8129130400
Communications contact

Michael. O. Daramola
Corporate Affairs Director
Email: michael.daramola@ng.sabmiller.com
International Breweries Plc (Ilesha)

Tel: +234 8129130408
Pabod Breweries Ltd (Port Harcourt)

Tel: +234 8033104600
Intafact Beverages Limited (Onitsha)

Tel: +234 8029337694
Voltic Nigeria Ltd (Lagos)

Tel: +234 8134280543

Show me a list of their Shareholders and if Obi's name is not No. 1, I'll quietly leave this thread . . .

I'm waiting . . .
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

You are the brain-washed one my friend . . . . It's really sad!

Why do you think Obi is so bent on putting someone there to replace him? He knows Ngige or Soludo will expose all his atrocities in his first month in power, and that's why he's doing everything he can to keep them away!

You think he cares for Anambrarains? Think again!

I am a very close to the government of the day, and I can authoritatively tell you that Obi meant well and he cares. Obi is even more concerned on who will continue the tempo of development and continuity. As much as I know that Soludo would have keyed into his developmental agenda of ANIDS, but I doubt if the dissident Ngige would not destroy all programs of Obi and starts fresh ones which is not be too good for us.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Show me a list of their Shareholders and if Obi's name is not No. 1, I'll quietly leave this thread . . .

I'm waiting . . .

My dear I do not have access to the registration documents. However am aware that Anambra as a state has good number of shares in the company. This made Anambra like other investors to be part owners of the company. It made it imperative that some percent of the work force were reserved for Anambrans. This is the type of development we are all yearning for..jobs and more jobs.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Why is it that you claim I'm lying just because you don't agree with me . . . You come of as a really young child!

This is an online forum and I don't intend to reveal my identity but I can tell you that I'm typing this from Anambra State Government House, Awka . . . I have more inside information than you can possibly imagine!

Then stop spewing lies. Ekwulobia roads are not terrible, i visited Oko and Ndiowu last 2 weeks.

Please what is new with Oko roads? Oko roads are still the way they were before Obi came into power . . . NOTHING has been done on them. Did you pass through Ekwulobia round about to see how terrible that road has become . . .

SabMiller is an international Coy, do you know who the Shareholders in Nigeria are? Gov. Obi is the highest Shareholder in SabMiller Onitsha . . . Not Anambra State, Gov. Obi!

So it is now shares and no longer Peter Obi owing SabMiller? Go and do your research on SabMiller and stop embarrassing yourself online.

This is my question for you . . . .

Obi had eight years to work and spend 7 of those years planning, what do you think he has in mind? If after seven years he's just beginning Projects that should be rounding up then what kind of a Governor does that make him undecided

Planning? You call the improvements in our Education quality planning?, You call the stable polity we have planning? You call the industries attracted by Peter Obi planning?. I have just confirmed your personality.

We know his plan is to coerce Anambrarians into 'continuity' but only the gullible ones like you will fall for that . . .

From all indication, you are the highly brainwashed person here. Even the labaran Maku led Good Governance tour scored him high in many areas such as rural road network,education,industrialization and transportation. Only the gullible few like yourself think otherwise because he is not painting roads and planting flowers everywhere. I wrote you off when you started comparing Chime with Obi. You really really know nothing about good governance. Do you think Anambra is one of the less indebted states in Nigeria for no reason? huh? That's because we have a fiscal responsible Governor.

Starting off Projects on his way out so that people like you will think his tool will continue from where he stooped, when we all know it's just a tactic to get his own man in . . . . Cunning and smart if I should add!
He has been slowly and steadily developing Anambra State since he came on. I repeat, Peter Obi started from the scratch. No Government house, No secretariats...Nothing! He built them all...from the SCRATCH!

I have the 2004 SEEDS review document of Anambra State, if you like, I can show you . . . . Who was the Gov in 2004 undecided

I don't visit beer palours so I don't know what they say there . . . anything I say here is FACT!
90percent of the thrash you post here are LIES from HELL! Hating Peter Obi is not a reason to distort facts.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Obiano receiving royal blessing from the Obi of Onitsha..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:
I am a very close to the government of the day, and I can authoritatively tell you that Obi meant well and he cares. Obi is even more concerned on who will continue the tempo of development and continuity. As much as I know that Soludo would have keyed into his developmental agenda of ANIDS, but I doubt if the dissident Ngige would not destroy all programs of Obi and starts fresh ones which is not be too good for us.

This is the problem I have with Obi's Governance . . .

1. He thinks he's above the law, and for someone who is there because of the law, it's quite annoying. Which is why he completely ignores State Budget and due process and does things the way he likes with no accountability whatsoever . . . the biggest theif of all!

2. He thinks Anambrarians are gullible and he's quite right. Which is when he bamboozles us with ANIDS when in actual fact, he's enriching himself. When asked what ANIDS was all about, he presented what I call a 'campaign flier' . . .

3. He has completely neglected the Civil service sector . . . He claims the Service is filled with thieves when it's his job to put them in shape. He knows the service will expose him if he uses them so he gives them a bad name in other to 'kill them'. Now he's employing graduates, after 8 years? Another ploy to win the election because he know people will be reluctant to vote a new Government knowing that their new jobs will be at stake!

I will not even go into how his close friends are enriching themselves with Anambra funds . . . . It's sickening!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:

My dear I do not have access to the registration documents. However am aware that Anambra as a state has good number of shares in the company. This made Anambra like other investors to be part owners of the company. It made it imperative that some percent of the work force were reserved for Anambrans. This is the type of development we are all yearning for..jobs and more jobs.

That's my point . . . Anambra is not the shareholder, Obi is . . . . Which is why I say he owns Sabmiller Onitsha . . .

I've seen nothing to change my mind about that! undecided
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ik4life: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

We've seen Manifestos in the past . . . we've seen nemweous of them.

We don't want to see new ones . . . we want someone with an idea of what he plans to do . .. no 10 pages of Manifesto.

Just cos Ngige didn't read from his Manifesto doesn't mean he doesn't have one . . . It only shows he knows what's in it! cool
it implies he don't have one
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ik4life: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

1. He thinks he's above the law, and for someone who is there because of the law, it's quite annoying. Which is why he completely ignores State Budget and due process and does things the way he likes with no accountability whatsoever . . . the biggest theif of all!

2. He thinks Anambrarians are gullible and he's quite right. Which is when he bamboozles us with ANIDS when in actual fact, he's enriching himself. When asked what ANIDS was all about, he presented what I call a 'campaign flier' . . .

3. He has completely neglected the Civil service sector . . . He claims the Service is filled with thieves when it's his job to put them in shape. He knows the service will expose him if he uses them so he gives them a bad name in other to 'kill them'. Now he's employing graduates, after 8 years? Another ploy to win the election because he know people will be reluctant to vote a new Government knowing that their new jobs will be at stake!

I will not even go into how his close friends are enriching themselves with Anambra funds . . . . It's sickening!
you are 100% right on this one,so we still have people like you in anambra? Cos the rest has been brainwashed with this their ABS propaganda
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=kingbang][/quote]

Check when Oko roads were constructed . . . . Then go see Ekwulobia/Aguluezechukwu roads which he started since 2006 . . .

This is my last response to you. I don't have time for childish outburst . . . cool cool
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Your matter appears to be quite complex! Enrichment? In Obi's government? Its not possible, this is lie of the century. I must tell you that one of the reasons people are not happy with Obi today is because he is very stingy and does not believe in waste of resources.

Let me tell you I am a personal friend to the SA Obienyem. I think its time for us to meet one on one to sort these things out!!

I am at the Federal Secretariat now, I will be heading towards Nri Crescent around 4pm. I think from the way you are talking you need to meet me one on one!!!!! If you are in the Govt House let me know now, because I have a pass there!!!!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ jbaur24

I can see why you support Obi as you are obviously close to him . . . .

The man has a sweet mouth and know how to talk . . . Part of my job is to assess Governance in the State and I can assure you that the man is louder than he really is!

Believe me, I voted for him in his first term and when Ngige took over, I was pissed like all other Anambrarians.

Go through my posting history and you'll see that as at 2006 I was a strong Obi fan and hated Ngige with a passion.

Now I know better . . . .

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24:

Your matter appears to be quite complex! Enrichment? In Obi's government? Its not possible, this is lie of the century. I must tell you that one of the reasons people are not happy with Obi today is because he is very stingy and does not believe in waste resources.

Let me tell you I am a personal friend to the SA Obienyem. I think its time for us to meet one on one to sort these things out!!

I am at the Federal Secretariat now, I will be heading towards Nri Crescent around 4pm. I think from the way you are talking you need to meet me one on one!!!!! If you are in the Govt House let me know now, because I have a pass there!!!!

I am privy to what happens in Chineye Okunna's Ministry . . I am Privy to what happens in Emeka Nwankwu's Minsitry . .

Dubem Obaze too and now Oseloka.

The Contractors nko? Eauxwell, Engr Wille and the others . . . .

My dear, leave matter for Matthias.

The man is not stingy but careful . . . He's not a careless spender, but those in his inner circle know what they are gaining!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan: @ jbaur24

The man has a sweet mouth and know how to talk . . . Part of my job is to assess Governance in the State and I can assure you that the man is louder than he really is!

Believe me, I voted for him in his first term and when Ngige took over, I was pissed like all other Anambrarians.

Go through my posting history and you'll see that as at 2006 I was a strong Obi fan and hated Ngige with a passion.

Read in between the line! I didn't say I was close to Obi, I said am close to the government of the day. To be sincere with you the last I met him one on one was about 4 months ago at one of the federal govt project inspection. And if you must know I have never been privileged to have discussions with the gov both in personal or public capacity.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ferdsmart(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

I am privy to what happens in Chineye Okunna's Ministry . . I am Privy to what happens in Emeka Nwankwu's Minsitry . .

Dubem Obaze too and now Oseloka.

The Contractors nko? Eauxwell, Engr Wille and the others . . . .

My dear, leave matter for Matthias.

The man is not stingy but careful . . . He's not a careless spender, but those in his inner circle know what they are gaining!
so na una dey control Anambra State funds,abii? Na wa oo. **na ppl wey get connecton for Government house dey talk here** *runs out**
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
ferdsmart: so na una dey control Anambra State funds,abii? Na wa oo. **na ppl wey get connecton for Government house dey talk here** *runs out**

How am I controlling Anambra funds? undecided undecided
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ferdsmart(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
@UJUjoan and Jbaur,..Pls connect me to Mr. Peter Obi,me wan chop clean mouth. Pls ooo. Kai,una dey try ooo..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ferdsmart(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

How am I controlling Anambra funds? undecided undecided
by knowing wt is happening inside Government house. See how u dey call deir names as if u b deir best friends. Thumbs up! #ust flow me some,make i follow clean mouth too.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Check when Oko roads were constructed . . . . Then go see Ekwulobia/Aguluezechukwu roads which he started since 2006 . . .

This is my last response to you. I don't have time for childish outburst . . . cool cool

You have been the one throwing childish outbursts. Learn to separate emotions and facts when arguing next time!!!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan: @ jbaur24

Utter thrash! Its now obvious you know nothing about Peter Obi! I am a family friend to the Obis (Nado) and i can tell you that i have never seen a more tight fisted man as Obi! NEVER!! Even his extended family aint gaining much, just the very very few extremely close to him. Peter Obi is the most fiscal responsible person i have ever seen. Stop spewing thrash online please.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
@jbaur24, ibu eziigbo aturu... angry I hope u have made plans, come next month you might be out of work, unless of course electiions are rigged. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Dkobo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is like dis debate is nt for business man!
Let me face my buzines biko!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
@uju and jbaur

I've been hearing Obi has saved a lot of money for Anambra state and created a lot of opportunities for investors, so that the successive governor would have more than enough resources at his disposal at the detriment of not vigorously initiating projects/infrastructure that the community can easily point to. Is this true? And how has it benefitted Anambra state in the long run? Cos as at now the state needs governors that will deviate from the status quo and fire up projects. I'm really not impressed by things like visiting traditional rulers or bandying to catholic leaders. Currently it poses obiano as one who is there to maintain the status quo of puerile governance. What the governor aspirants at this point in time should be doing is to be preparing for a debate! Can a media house host a debate among the candidates? This is how you get away from illiterate politics and the typical Nigerian status quo. If there's already going to be a debate ensuing, good!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ik4life: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Jabur,kingbang and co,ifeanyi ubah visited rev fr mbaka for his blessing as he is about to embark on his campaign nobody posted it or the pictures on nairaland as am talking to you there are various buses in anambra conveying anambrians to enugu and bringing them back without payment of any fees,we didn't hear it here and nobody posted the pictures,as we are talking here he is running a free medical program for anambrians in our 3 cities namely awka,onitsha and nnewi and anambrians are registering their presence their in their hundreds and mind you this people are voters and they have families but obiano visited igwe achebe you posted the pictures here so as to imply that the revered majestic has endorsed his candidacy;keep winning the election in nairaland while obiano is loosing the election in the field.it is obvious you are close to them so advice him and his godfather to take the fight to the grass root and not igwe achebe's palace because it is in the grass root that the voters are
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
stillwater: @uju and jbaur

I've been hearing Obi has saved a lot of money for Anambra state and created a lot of opportunities for investors, so that the successive governor would have more than enough resources at his disposal at the detriment of not vigorously initiating projects/infrastructure that the community can easily point to. Is this true? And how has it benefitted Anambra state in the long run? Cos as at now the state needs governors that will deviate from the status quo and fire up projects. I'm really not impressed by things like visiting traditional rulers or bandying to catholic leaders. Currently it poses obiano as one who is there to maintain the status quo of puerile governance. What the governor aspirants at this point in time should be doing is to be preparing for a debate! Can a media house host a debate among the candidates? This is how you get away from illiterate politics and the typical Nigerian status quo. If there's already going to be a debate ensuing, good!

Anambra is working..

It can only get better..

Roads and bridges are being built. Health, education, employment generation through the attraction of foriegn and local investors, rural areas are not left out, as they have witnessed the best road network that cannot be seen anywhere in the east. Tourism is receiving major boost as the Awka and Onitsha Malls are ongoing and the five star hotels of Onitsha Resort & Convention Center and Agulu Lake Resort & Convention Center are all ongoing.

It can only get better..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
stillwater: @uju and jbaur

I'm fairly certain the media or Civil society organizations have plans to organize a debate for the candidates like the did the last time . . . I'm looking forward to this if the Gov ever allows it to happen.

You Obi's government is a huge contradictions . . . No money to pay the Civil servants Minimuym wage and yet he 'saves' Billions every year . . .

Pls note that this moneie he 'saves' somehow dissapears from the following years budgets/accounts . . . ask anybody who knows.

Now he's starting up elephant projects and one can't help but wonder, where did he get the funds from undecided

He vows to spend every kobo he saved over the past years these few months before he leaves (I personally heard this from one of his most trusted Commissioners) hence these new projects here and there. Where is the coordination? Where is the accountability? How do we monitor and evaluate?

The mind boggles . . . undecided
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
The man Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bodybags: El- Rufai Made A Lunatic Statement -bode George / Akeredolu Swears-In Newly Elected Local Government Chairmen And Deputies / INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.