Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (457011 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Graviton2:

Your international student advisor. Infact, the name and address signed on your i-20.

*Wipes sweat off*
Thank God.
I put my sch name and address..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
imperioux:

Cheers!
Thanks broda..for the two bottles of star.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
bimbola85:

Bro, I'm the happiest person on earth right now.

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Congratulations fellow Criminologist.
thanks for all your time,i appreciate bro...my security expert boss.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Datanonymous: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mehn... This 13hours nah wah ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
domex007:

Nwanna, if the yorubas too show theirselves, we ggo start the war ooo..
#igbo man till I die..

Lol. No qualms
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mandybaby2007: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amefrica:

LOL!

Lemme save you the stress... www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/317#24784726
Wow!! Congratulations raised to power infinity!! Ur story is a testimony and a lesson on perseverance. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
domex007:

*Wipes sweat off*
Thank God.
I put my sch name and address..

You are good to go! Any official from your school would be acceptable.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
mandybaby2007:
Wow!! Congratulations raised to power infinity!! Ur story is a testimony and a lesson on perseverance. Congrats

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks sweetheart! Appreciated...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
domex007:

I disagree with you bro (not because of the fact that I am igbo)
I believe in personality not tribalism..
don't start anything here joor. it's just merely a conversation--i love everybody!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
imperioux:

Tuwale baba Ijebu!

It's been a long time sir. How are you doing?

Baami Agbalagba, I loyal Sir.

I'm good bro. Abeg I sent you an email to your yahoomail and really need your inputs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amefrica:

Haba! Wetin nah? grin

10kg don dey ok joor..

Blooder Mi, I dey vex nii jare. I no get money to dey buy expensive Garri wey no fit stand my ijebu garri.

#ILoveMyIjebuGarri
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
bimbola85:

Blooder Mi, I dey vex nii jare. I no get money to dey buy expensive Garri wey no fit stand my ijebu garri.

#ILoveMyIjebuGarri

LOL! Easy oo. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperioux: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
bimbola85:

Baami Agbalagba, I loyal Sir.

I'm good bro. Abeg I sent you an email to your yahoomail and really need your inputs.

I've just attended to some emails now. I will reply others soon.

I hope my replies would still be useful for those friends.

Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperioux: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
mandybaby2007:

Mandy and I are on the same thread, not even "hey you". Why?! Why?!! angry

Well, diariz godu oo! cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
imperioux:

Cheers!

Seen Baami and I just answered your question. Reply at your own convenient time.

Thanks so much brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
In iceprince voice "Yankee no be cyprus"...travel experience and transcript coming soon.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
bimbola85:

#ILoveMyIjebuGarri

Lmao!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
imperioux:

Cheers!

You've got a PM, Sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
O Beautiful People,

Please, those who applied to more than one school for graduate admission, how did you go about getting Letters of Recommendation? If you applied to 3 schools for instance, was it that you disturbed each lecturer on three different occasions? I can't imagine stressing all those old ogas in Ife o.

Also, must the lectures be all Profs.? Meanwhile, my profound gratitude to imperiouxx and bbdd. Sirs, you are lifesavers.

Graviton2, whatever your decision, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep walking tall. Nna mehn, it will end in praise. A jara for you: may the almighty keep delivering the scalps of your enemies to your bedroom door!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
bimbola85: Can I carry about 15kg of Garri so far my box doesn't exceed the 23kg per box rule?

I be confirmed Ijebu Boi and can't do without my Ijebu Garri ooooo. cheesy
yes na, inshort you can fill the whole box with garri
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
zeezahbee: yes na, inshort you can fill the whole box with garri

Aii and thanks so much. I just emailed you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
godG: O Beautiful People,

Please, those who applied to more than one school for graduate admission, how did you go about getting Letters of Recommendation? If you applied to 3 schools for instance, was it that you disturbed each lecturer on three different occasions? I can't imagine stressing all those old ogas in Ife o.

Also, must the lectures be all Profs.? Meanwhile, my profound gratitude to imperiouxx and bbdd. Sirs, you are lifesavers.

Graviton2, whatever your decision, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep walking tall. Nna mehn, it will end in praise. A jara for you: may the almighty keep delivering the scalps of your enemies to your bedroom door!

A thunderous Amen!!! I'm really grateful for all your prayers and help, sir — I'll be calling on you real soon to help critique my essay(s)...again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
unnamdi79: In iceprince voice "Yankee no be cyprus"...travel experience and transcript coming soon.

Same ice prince came to Cyprus nd started hailing Cyprus cheesy ice jus dey loose talk tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
@AMEFRICA,

YOU'VE GOT A PM, PLS RESPOND SIR
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mandybaby2007: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
imperioux:

Mandy and I are on the same thread, not even "hey you". Why?! Why?!! angry

Well, diariz godu oo! cry
Imperioux I just dey look you since I no wan talk, after u elope with Ms Nas finish abi?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
goldenchic: just got my Visa now. All glory to God of Bishop David Oyedepo.

Congratulations gal. Collected mine 8:48am today. Which State you heading to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
godG: O Beautiful People,

You know profs wield more respect. Opt for the electronic recommendations, the link will be sent to their emails. Once you're able to get their emails, then you're fine. All they need do is open the link and fill in the information. Since three recommendations are usually required. You can get one prof and two Dr.'s, you should have access to more Dr.'s.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
slimmy05: You know profs wield more respect. Opt for the electronic recommendations, the link will be sent to their emails. Once you're able to get their emails, then you're fine. All they need do is open the link and fill in the information. Since three recommendations are usually required. You can get one prof and two Dr.'s, you should have access to more Dr.'s.

Thanks, brother. So that means for all the schools I'm applying to, I should opt for online format of rcmdtn. Still stressful jare. My ogas go don know me as oniwahala cos not long ago, I beckoned on them. Now, I'm looking at three schools again! Choi! It's well.

OK, make I pray give u, your expectations shall not be cut short. **sprinkles olive oil on your head. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
godG:

Thanks, brother. So that means for all the schools I'm applying to, I should opt for online format of rcmdtn. Still stressful jare. My ogas go don know me as oniwahala cos not long ago, I beckoned on them. Now, I'm looking at three schools again! Choi! It's well.

OK, make I pray give u, your expectations shall not be cut short. **sprinkles olive oil on your head. smiley
Thanks. The online will be easier for you as they won't need to start printing and filling forms.

You know most profs are not ICT compliant grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
slimmy05: Thanks. The online will be easier for you as they won't need to start printing and filling forms.

You know most profs are not ICT compliant grin

Gracias, brotherly! One more thing, is To Whom accepted for WES evaluation? But brother, this WES thing na money o, allowee don finish choi! sad grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
godG:

Gracias, brotherly! One more thing, is To Whim accepted for WES evaluation? But brother, this WES thing na money o, allowee don finish choi! sad grin
Hmmm godG, hope you're not living the married life. A whole 19800 shocked cheesy. Don't worry. You'll scale through. Just arrange yourself first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.