Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (41143 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Pills Without Husband Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by mimi237(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Your wife had a reason for getting a plan B,I would rilly love to listen to her own part of the story before I conclude. Most times some women feel threatened in their marriage & would do exactly what ur wife did to be secured.
Now she is remorse,take out time to review where u would have gone wrong,trust me ur wife felt threatened. While u earned 8x than she did,did u make her feel inferior? This are questions u need to ask. She built that house as a revenge.
For the friends she is keeping,if they advice her & she makes their opinion her reality,your marriage is heading for the rocks.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
[size=18pt]If the wife in question is reading please let her contact me and tell me how she pulled this off
I really wanna know[/size]

I wanna build house too

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Building a house is not a small matter o!

Maybe if he said she bought the house, then I would understand. But building a house is such a big matter that if he had paid attention to his wife, he would have caught her slippin atleast once.

Plus.. Didnt it ever bother him to check her finances? I know many women will attack me here, but she is his wife and he has the right to know how she is spending her money. He does not necessarily need to control her spending, but he needs to know.

Anyways, I feel he didnt pay enough attention that why he missed such a big matter happening right under his nose.
bro , women are the greatest pretenders , you will only know somerthing if she wants you to know , believe me
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]If the wife in question is reading please let her contact me and tell me how she pulled this off
I really wanna know[/size]

I wanna build house too

GBAM!!!!!!

Plus

OP!!! How did you find out?

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by gbanikiti(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
GoodFaith:
I just told a story of a woman that build first house without telling her husband
Her Husband found out people came to beg him
She started other second house, Husband found out
Sold their house and kept the check

Different strokes for different folks. Don't you think so? grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
texaco1: bro , women are the greatest pretenders , you will only know somerthing if she wants you to know , believe

A Woman can pretend with intangible things like org@sms, love, interest, e.t.c.. BUT when it comes to things like building a house, whilstt still living with you?! NNA!! That wan go hard..
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
sage_: What if she tells you that she was actually planning to surprise you with the house? Too bad you weren't patient enough to see what her end game is. Now she could up with a billion and one reasons why she didn't tell you.

IGNORANT
NOBODY IS A FOOL
YOU TRY
PLAY SMART
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by DukeNija(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
women , women , wooooooooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

i fear dem ooo,
they will kill you and yet cry and mourn you like no one else only to wipe their eyes after the funeral and celebrate your death angry

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by ballabriggs: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
So your judgement and conclusion is based on the man's story ikwa? Una go old, the man has not told us the background of this story but what I can get here is, the woman does not trust him.

What went wrong? How did he lose her trust? I will like to hear the other side.

Meanwhile O boy go buy beer come, your wife done build house. This vex wey you dey vex no go make you escape am.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by gbanikiti(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
texaco1: women , women , wooooooooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

i fear dem ooo,
they will kill you and yet cry and mourn you like no one else only to wipe their eyes after the funeral and celebrate your death angry
duuuuhhh! tongue tongue
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: there's a difference between telling her husband and seeking for permission from him. I still find it hard to believe she didn't tell him. As I said earlier,the story isn't complete without the other side of the story.

Now that the house is complete,what do you want the woman to do since she has apologized? Destroy the house or sell it to please the husband?
I say she no tell me abi na you dey follow me live me with wife? Abeg talk another thing jor grin
Even the Priest that should be in his early or mid-sixties was dombfounded when I confonted him over the phone and you are there saying I knew before hand. It was when I told him that my wife was by my side saying hi that he admitted he knew waht I was talking about. He denied initiially.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by soulglo: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
2ndChance:
I have thought about that but it doesn't seem a good option to me as I love my children so much. They love me too and are so fond of me.

It would possibly be the most stupid thing you could do. I get why you are mad but I have to say that other things crossed my mind as I read what you wrote. When you made all that money how did you act with it. Did you make her feel like she was at your mercy. People act this way when they believe that this is their chance to restore what they have been denied. I don't know the extent of your relationship with this priest but if he wedded you guys it could be that she has always gone to him for marital guidance and maybe just maybe there were things you did that made him support her move to build a house without your knowledge. I do not know what happened in your home and I am not saying the priest is right. If I had a friend whose husband was a serial cheater or beat her or was a bounder I would support her in building a house so God forbid he one day beats her and she decides that she has had enough she can move her children to a safe place and at least make it easier for them to restart their lives. So if you did none of these things and your wife built that house simply because now she makes enough to do so then I would say you have every right to be angry.
BTW all those properties you guys had is it in both your names or just yours?

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: Different strokes for different folks. Don't you think so? grin
I WILL KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY
ASK GOD FOR DIRECTION
I WILL MAKE A DECISION AS THE LORD DIRECT ME
SHE HAS A SON NOW HOPEFULLY HER SON WILL COME AND TELL HER
THAT HIS WIFE BUILD A HOUSE WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES ROUND- (IT IS QUESTION OFTIME BABY )
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Haha ...'screwing' has now become another form of tithing in the church ...kena! grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: duuuuhhh! tongue tongue
bro believe me , they have several plans for this op , and they are just bringing it out one by one , this is the first phase ,just like someone said the woman is already making plans on how to leave the op , it is just a matter of time . that is why i keep saying that the op should try and keep his cool , he should let them play all their cards , but he should be vigilant and watchful . they still have a lot of shocker in store for him. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
2ndChance:
I say she no tell me abi na you dey follow me live me with wife? Abeg talk another thing jor grin

How many stories are talking about here
Is it in flats?
I hope it's in a choice part of town sef after all this demonization
Snap foto make I see with my naked eyes
I want to see her taste
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
soul_glo:

It would possibly be the most stupid thing you could do. I get why you are mad but I have to say that other things crossed my mind as I read what you wrote. When you made all that money how did you act with it. Did you make her feel like she was at your mercy. People act this way when they believe that this is their chance to restore what they have been denied. I don't know the extent of your relationship with this priest but if he wedded you guys it could be that she has always gone to him for marital guidance and maybe just maybe there were things you did that made him support her move to build a house without your knowledge. I do not know what happened in your home and I am not saying the priest is right. If I had a friend whose husband was a serial cheater or beat her or was a bounder I would support her in building a house so God forbid he one day beats her and she decides that she has had enough she can move her children to a safe place and at least make it easier for them to restart their lives. So if you did none of these things and your wife built that house simply because now she makes enough to do so then I would say you have every right to be angry.
BTW all those properties you guys had is it in both your names or just yours?
All other properties are in our name except this "strange" one.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
mimi237: Your wife had a reason for getting a plan B,I would rilly love to listen to her own part of the story before I conclude. Most times some women feel threatened in their marriage & would do exactly what ur wife did to be secured.
Now she is remorse,take out time to review where u would have gone wrong,trust me ur wife felt threatened. While u earned 8x than she did,did u make her feel inferior? This are questions u need to ask. She built that house as a revenge.
For the friends she is keeping,if they advice her & she makes their opinion her reality,your marriage is heading for the rocks.

We ALL need plan B YES
Keep secret from your best half (husband of building a house)
Get really
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Is it in flats?
U no get wetin to say abeg. You dey find picture for house wey me wey be the husband neva see the picture? You must be kidding me. smiley
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
I am happy I'm able to take this lightly right now actually. Initially, I could really never imagined it but shit happens. I'm vigilant at the moment preparing for the worst and hoping for the best at the same time.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
A woman that can complete a house without your knowledge can easily be getting screwed constantly without your knowledge! You will be shocked.....You claim the said priest is screwing your mother in-law and not your wife. What makes you certain he isn't praying on..i mean screwing both your wife and her mother?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Everything has an advantage if you look deeper

@ OP that woman has demonstrated that she is a strong woman
If tomorrow now you lose your job or end up disabled( God forbid o) she can take charge and cater for the family
Assuming sef you kpeme ( tufia o), you can lie in your grave rest assured that your children will be taken care of
This is no wimpy woman
Most men die first so the odds are that you will depart this world before she does
Would you want to leave a weak woman to take care of affairs?
Of course not
She is a strong black woman that can survive in this wicked world come rain or shine and she has proven this by building an enviable edifice against all odds
Even me wey dey call maself strong never do am
I want to shake her hands biko kwa
It is not easy odiro ofele
That part should gladden your heart
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
sage_: What if she tells you that she was actually planning to surprise you with the house? Too bad you weren't patient enough to see what her end game is. Now she could up with a billion and one reasons why she didn't tell you.
We both have far bigger houses. This one is not even half the size of the one in the village and is not even in a commercially viable location. That is why I am wondering what she's up to.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by gbanikiti(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
2ndChance:
Even the Priest that should be in his early or mid-sixties was dombfounded when I confonted him over the phone and you are there saying I knew before hand. It was when I told him that my wife was by my side saying hi that he admitted he knew waht I was talking about. He denied initiially.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
2ndChance: I am happy I'm able to take this lightly right now actually. Initially, I could really never imagined it but shit happens. I'm vigilant at the moment preparing for the worst and hoping for the best at the same time.
op , be very vigilant , don't argue with her or quarrel with her . don't let them see you as a threat , just keep a low profile but never stop planing , get ready for the worst which is likely to be that she will tell you that she wants to move into her house with her kids . trust me . just keep your cool .

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Is it in flats?
I want to see her taste
Just a couple of flats.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by soulglo: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
2ndChance:
All other properties are in our name except this "strange" one.

Awwwww. I am sorry to hear that. You have to be honest with her about how you feel but most importantly be honest with yourself. Have you always treated her with dignity and respect even when she could not contribute financially to your family. The house itself could be a blessing. Keeping secrets is the issue here.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ujujoan:

It's time to put your feet down and take control of your home . . .

I'm dissapointed that your wife who should be building your family is the one scattering it . . . If she's not wise enough to know who her true friends are then you need to teach her . . .

You should set an ultimatum for her, don't just sweep this under the carpet or roll over and let her do what she wants. You need to think about your future. Whatever is going on in your family now, your young children and taking in and learning from.

You need to set a good example, not just for the sake of your children, but for the sake of your wife. It will be sad if she lets 'friends' destroy her home out of their own wickedness and jealousy . . . she needs to be wise!

I'll give you an instance, when I first got married, I confided in a 'friend' of mine about a habit of hubby's I detested. She pushed me into doing something I never would have done, something that almost crumbled my young marriage but for the love of God. What opened my eyes (and I think that was God's way of helping me out of that dilemma) was when I saw this 'friend's husband doing the same thing I complained to her about, even worse than my husband.

This so-called 'friend' who was advising me on how to 'handle' my husband was doing absolutely nothing about her own husband.

At that point I did a 360 degree turn . . . I apologized to my husband about the way I was handling it and today, by God's grace, he has completely dropped that habit . . . . not for anything I did, but out of his own personal resolve to stop it because it made me unhappy.

I thanks God I learnt such an important lesson so early in my marriage and till date, it guides everything I do. I have friends, but I never talk to them about my husband or my family problems.

You need to show your wife that those friend's she's listening to will be the same ones laughing at her when she loses the most important thing in her life . . . her family.
@UjuJoan:NOW THIS IS A BLESSED ADVICE...
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi: Everything has an advantage if you look deeper

@ OP that woman has demonstrated that she is a strong woman
If tomorrow now you lose your job or end up disabled( God forbid o) she can take charge and cater for the family
Assuming sef you kpeme ( tufia o), you can lie in your grave rest assured that your children will be taken care off
This is no wimpy woman
That part should gladden your heart
YOU ARE VERY YOUNG, I THINK
YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY HIS WIFE ACTION. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE IN MARRIAGE
TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
2ndChance:
Just a couple of flats.

Flats shocked
Nwanyi ibe m bring hand!!
She has tried jor

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
ballabriggs: So your judgement and conclusion is based on the man's story ikwa? Una go old, the man has not told us the background of this story but what I can get here is, the woman does not trust him.

What went wrong? How did he lose her trust? I will like to hear the other side.

Meanwhile O boy go buy beer come, your wife done build house. This vex wey you dey vex no go make you escape am.
my bro, I no dey vex. I just dey wonder what her next game plan is. Trust me, I have a very good reason to stop for one or two bottles on my way home today. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.