Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

About Sap? - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (145885 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by BAKAREAAT(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
My Advice to anyone who perhaps want to invest in SAP should not go for any training just like that because you will end up wasting your time and money.
The best thing is to get the materials & Demo called Ides and use it to practice daily.afterwards you can go for the certification anybody that pass the certification without the IDES ,the person has just booked and jacked to pass the Exam.
A word is enough for the wise ,dont waste your funds and time .Be wise
Thank You
Re: About Sap? by eiheagwam: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
I recently joined an SAP company here in Nigeria. I havent seen that air of affluence around them.
Their entry level staff dont also look so good ( as in Pay) which keeps me wondering abt the SAP thing considering the cost of investment i had to make towards it.
Pls maybe i need to be enlightened more.
Re: About Sap? by NobiGod: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
^
Patience my brother. U got to seek the knowledge first and other things would be added unto you.
You are one of the fortunate few to break in so make the best of it. And meanwhile watch for other opportunities,
they come out periodically but they are there.

Goodluck!!!
Re: About Sap? by Felixv: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
for those still thinking of starting an SAP based career, the future just got a bit brighter,
for the discerning mind:::

SAP today announced its preliminary financial results for the second quarter 2010. The company reported growth of 16% in software and software-related service revenues.

For the second quarter 2010, IFRS software and software-related service revenues were €2.258 billion (2009: €1.953 billion), an increase of 16%. IFRS software revenues were €637 million (2009: €543 million), an increase of 17%. IFRS operating margin came in at 26.7% (2009: 24.9%), an increase of 1.8 percentage points.

SAP expects full-year 2010 non-IFRS software and software-related service revenue to increase in a range of 9% - 11% at constant currencies (2009: €8.2 billion). SAP’s business, excluding the contribution from Sybase, is expected to contribute 6 - 8 percentage points to this growth. The Company expects the full-year 2010 Non-IFRS operating margin to be in a range of 30% - 31% (2009: 27.4%) at constant currencies.

for th
fe
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
@BAKAREAAT

I agree with you completely, SAP ecosystem in Nigeria is just begining to open up for Nigerians.

Little investment by the aspirants will make good if not better economic sense in my humble opinion!

Cheers
Re: About Sap? by Toughluv(m): 4:29am On Aug 09, 2010
Thanks a lot kiwi992.
I have a background in engr. Mechanical to be precise, but am having problem choosing the right module for my SAP certification. i want you to pls put me through.
But am so much concern abt. the cost of this programme and I'm an"IT novice" to decode those coded link you gave to someguys ealier in this forum, I was wondering if you could help me send the link i can easily decipher to my email (illwill18ng@yahoo.com) as you have done for garphymoney, the other tym.
Thanks in anticipation
God bless
ciao
Re: About Sap? by Toughluv(m): 5:06am On Aug 09, 2010
Hi Graphmoney,
am new here but i av been following the threads ever since , even before i reg. how far av u gone abt ur SAP prog. i hope you are getting along.
catch ya
cheers
ciao
Re: About Sap? by Toughluv(m): 5:39am On Aug 09, 2010
@Kiwi,
Pls i will like to benefit from the great opportunity you are giving for free, which can cost several thousands $ to come by, I mean the needed stuff to kick start on SAP?
kindly help mail it to ( illwill18ng@yahoo.com)
Re: About Sap? by tabolaji: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
@markos, Kiwi Scopio and others,
Thanks for the good work of given pple advice on this new technology. I passed my SAP ABAP certification exams last year and currently in Nigeria not working on SAP presently but looking forward for a better opportunity anywhere in the world. But each time i try to apply for any vacancies abroad, the clause around work permit usually prevents me from going further.
Help around this or any offer will be appreciated.
Re: About Sap? by eiheagwam: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
NobiGod, fine patience pays but cant see any body in the firm doing fantastic. This SAP thing na real patience.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 3:01am On Aug 21, 2010
For your SAP Business one 8.8 installation, training and exam prep call +234 07026785673

For your SAP IDES installation, basis training and exam prep call +234 07026785673
Re: About Sap? by scorpio1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
@Nnaiah, You too much joo, Carry dey go, !
SAP adirokwa easy Nwanne, especially wen ur combining it with Money-Making, Lol, !
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 1:30am On Aug 24, 2010
@ scorp

oga how is india today? , my brother you know what we passed through to get to this stage.no be beans at all.

be rest assured, i will not put others through the same hot fire we passed through.

in fact , some of the guys here that actually pressured me to make it public else i would have been in the background

and the good thing is as much as i do for almost free i can just stop when it gets choking.

@okeyz
bros i no come hear from you since then hope say everytin dey ok

for those that actually made to the world tour, what lessons did you take home?

for me after interacting with many ''ABOUT SAP nairalanders, i observed that

1. Alot of people are coming into the SAP career path 'cos of the money

2.Many have the impression that they could get the knowledge FREE OF CHARGE

3. surprisingly many just want the exam brain dumps thinking it is CCNA,OCA kind of exam.no training, no practise.

4.ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON SAP BUSINESS ONE not knowing that in nigeria you have more of B1 implementations than  the R3.

i will address few issues here

You cannot have the IDES,SAP academy training manual and exam prep questions free of charge

Most businesses in nigeria are in the small business category or rather prefer to have B1 solution 'cos of the cost

Decide now what you want.
Re: About Sap? by okeyz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
nnaiah:

@ scorp

@okeyz
bros i no come hear from you since then hope say everytin dey ok

bros i dey o, thanks for remembering me , na exam o , i have bitten more than i can chew, i will check you out one of this days for the installation, name ur price i am very much ready wink
the SAP tour was an eye opener .
Re: About Sap? by ubamfrank: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hello,

I studied Chemical Engineering which area would i fit in, with this my course of study.

Please,I would like if you can always sent Sap information on my email:ubamfrank@yahoo.com

Frank
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ubamfrank

There is SAP Industry Solution (IS) for Oil and Gas industries - SAP IS OIL&GAS.

In my humble opinion, with your background in Chemical Engineering which is actually not far from Oil & Gas profession, this SAP solution will do you good.

When you do well with this course you will be far more useful to the Oil and Gas majors than many who have masters.

Cheers!
Re: About Sap? by ubamfrank: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thanks @ saperp_sms

SAP Industry Solution (IS) for Oil and Gas industries - SAP IS OIL&GAS. were can i do the training and how much it will cost?

Also another country were you can do the training in a very cheap rate.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
You can have the SAP integrated development environment system (IDES) installed for either technical or functional modules of SAP

1. on your partitioned Hard drive with the SAP server on one partition and your Win XP, Vista, Win 7 on the same hard drive

2. on partitioned hard drive with your normal XP,Vista,Win7 operating system on one side and the SAP server on the  other but this time on an external drive

Are you conversant with VMWARE technology? It is easier now. You can have the IDES on VMware.

If you have problems with the specification of your current laptop or desktop, let’s solve the problem together. 

Call Jeff       080 580 580 90 ,             0703 04 333 80 ,               0702 678 5673
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
ARE YOU PEEVED PAYING AN EMBARRASSING AMOUNT (SUCH AS DISPLAYED BELOW)?

WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ AND PRACTISE ON THE I.D.E.S ON YOUR OWN AND PASS WITH THE NECESSARY MATERIALS I WILL GIVE YOU.

THEN CALL:

Jeff  on  080 580 580 90 ,                      0703 04 333 80 ,                                   0702 678 5673

AND GET THE MATERIALS AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE.

IMAGINE!

Training in an SAP academy center for BASIS/Netweaver on oracle path costs,

TADM10 SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation.1                                                                                   10 days                    840,000.00

TADM12 SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation.2                                                                                   10 days                    840,000.00                                 

TADM51 SAP Web AS DB Operation (Oracle)                                                                                                 05 days                   420,000.00                                   

C_TADM51_70 SAP Certification Techn Associate Consultant-System Admin(Oracle DB)with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 3 Hours          41,250.00

TOTAL                                                                                                                                                   25 DAYS            2,141,250.00k ONLY

On Microsoft path

TADM10 SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation.1                                                                                        10 days           N 840,000.00                                                                                                                       

TADM12 SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation.2                                                                                        10 days           N 840,000.00                                                                                                                           

ADM520 Database Administration MS SQL Server                                                                                              03 days           N 252,000.00                                                                                                                         

C_TADM53_70 SAP Certification Technology Associate Consultant-System Admin (MS SQL DB)with SAP NetWeaver 7.0  3 Hours   N41,250.00

TOTAL                                                                                                                                                        23 DAYS           1,973,250.00k ONLY

Call Jeff  on  080 580 580 90 ,                      0703 04 333 80 ,                                   0702 678 5673

AND GET THE I.D.E.S, TRAINING MATERIALS AND EXAM PREP QUESTIONS AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE.
Re: About Sap? by scorpio1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Saperp_sms, How many companies in Nigeria do you know that implement IS Oil & Gas and what is the Demand for Consultants in that field, ?
I'd advise anyone that would like to do very well in any SAP to first go through TERP10,,it will help you a lot beyond your imagination, trust me on this!
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2010
I think what we are doing here is to educate by asking and answering questions. Terp10 is not all there is to SAP and if everybody heads into TERP10 I bet you won't be able to pay your rent with the take home just as it is with every other job.
I was only giving my honest answer to questions.

However, most of the oil majors running on SAP have IS OIL eg. TotalFinaElf.

I will live you with this guy, if he is generous enough with his time am sure he can help you with all the facts and figures you may need about IS OIL both in Nigeria and abroad.
http://ng.linkedin.com/in/miodini

Cheers guys!
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ubamfrank

The cheapest country to go is India and they have have prooved to be good enough just as they are in many other technologies.
Just do a little search for the top 10 and don't be too quick with commiting yourself until you have weighed all your options.

Cheers!
Re: About Sap? by ubamfrank: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
Thanks @ saperp_sms

I will do enquiry well before taking decision on what next.
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ubamfrank.

That will be good bruv. However, whether you choose India or UK be sure they can put ECC6 on your system or find a way to get it setup for you.

You will be as good as the practices you undertake in the modules of your choice and there is no better environment to do that than ECC6.

All the best in your pursuit. Don't let anyone discourage you with the questions of opportunities for if some of the boys in secondary schools today have hope of job opportunities and great careers how much more we!

Cheers!
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
To all my nairaland friends that called to ask one or many questions, I am sorry for the late reply with respect to your numerous questions.

Now that you have the IDES, please be patient and practice; practice and practice. I may not really have time to answer all the questions you called

to ask. All the same, enjoy your IDES. Please bring your reading notes and summary along when next we meet. 

Thanks for informing me of the high fees other guys charge out there. Notwithstanding our little token remains the same.

To those who want the SAP IDES installation, the right SAP academy training materials and exam prep questions,

call Jeff on 080 580 580 90,  070 267 85673  or  070 304 333 80

And to those who called to find out about the modules available in SAP and where they fit in, the list is below.
Complete SAP Modules:

1.    SAP Basis

1.1.           Security (BC - SEC)
1.2.           Application Link Enabling (ALE)
1.3.           Remote Function Calls (RFC)
1.4.           Object Linking and Embedding (OLE)
1.5.           Common Program Interface Communications (CPI-C)
1.6.           Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
1.7.           Customizing (BC-CUS)
1.8.           ABAP Programming and Runtime Environment (BC - ABA)
1.9.           Client Server Technology (BC - CST)
1.10.       Network Integration (BC - NET)
1.11.       Basis Services/ Communication Interfaces (BC - SRV)
1.12.       Computing Center Management System (BC - CCM)
1.13.       Upgrade General (BC - UPG)
1.14.       Change and Transport System (BC - CTS)
1.15.       Operating System Platform(BC - OP)
1.16.       Database Interface, database platforms (BC - DB)
1.17.       Front End Services (BC - FES)
1.18.       ABAP Workbench (BC - DWB)
1.19.       Documentation and Translation Tools (BC - DOC)
1.20.       Controls and Control Framework (BC - CI) 
1.21.       Business Management (BC - BMT)
1.22.       Middleware (BC - MID)
1.23.       Computer Aided Test Tool (BC - CAT)
1.24.       Ready to Run R/3 (BC - BRR)
1.25.       Authorisations System Monitoring with CCMS Workload Alert Monitor

2.    ABAP/4 Programming

2.1             ABAP Workbench
2.2             Menu Painter
2.3             Screen Painter
2.4             Data Dictionary
2.5             SAP Script
2.6             Business Workflow (BC - WF)
2.7             ALE
2.8             EDI
2.9             Business Connector
2.10         Business Server Pages
2.11         Internet Application Server
2.12         Mercator Report Painter
2.13         ALV reporting
2.14         Report writer
2.15         Dialog Programming
2.16         Repository Information System
2.17         ABAP 00
2.18         IDOCS
2.19         LSMW
2.20         Smartforms
2.21         EBP
2.22         ASAP methodology
2.23         ABAP Query

3.    SAP FI (Financial Accounting)

3.1.           General Ledger Accounting (FI - GL)
3.2.           Special Ledger (FI - SL)
3.3.           Extended Ledger
3.4.           Accounts Payable (FI- AP)
3.5.           Accounts Receivable (FI - AR)
3.6.           Asset Accounting (FI - AA)
3.7.           Bank Accounting
3.8.           Funds Management (FI - FM)
3.9.           Travel Management (FI-TM)
3.10.       Consolidation

4.    SAP CO (Controlling)

4.1.           Cost Centre Accounting (CO - CCA)
4.2.           Overhead Cost Controlling (CO - OM)
4.3.           Activity Based Coding (CO - ABC)
4.4.           Product Cost Controlling (CO - PC)
4.5.           Profitability Analysis (CO - PA)
4.6.           Material Ledger (CO - ML)

5.    SAP EC (Enterprise Controlling)

5.1.           Consolidation (EC - CS)
5.2.           Executive Information System (EC-EIS)
5.3.           Profit Center Accounting (EC - PCA)
5.4.           Business Planning and Budgeting

6.    SAP TR (Treasury)

6.1.           Cash Management (TR - CM)
6.2.           Loans Management (TR - LM)
6.3.           Market Risk Management (TR - MRM)
6.4.           Treasury Management (TR - TM)
6.5.           Funds Management (TR - FM)
6.6.           Information System

7.    SAP IM (Investment Management)

7.1.           Investment Programmes
7.2.           Investment Measures (orders/products)
7.3.           Corporation Wide Budgeting
7.4.           Appropriation Requests
7.5.           Automatic Settlement of Fixed Assets
7.6.           Depreciation Forecast
7.7.           Information System

8.    SAP HR (Human Resource)

8.1.           Recruitment
8.2.           Personnel Administration
8.3.           Benefits Administration
8.4.           Compensation Management
8.5.           Personnel Development
8.6.           Organizational Management
8.7.           Travel Management
8.8.           Training and Events Management
8.9.           Personnel Planning
8.10.       Time Management
8.11.       Incentive
8.12.       Wages
8.13.       Workflow
8.14.       Payroll
8.15.       Internet Scenarios
8.16.       Information System

9.    SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)

9.1.           Master Data
9.2.           Sales
9.3.           Sales Support
9.4.           Sales Information System
9.5.           Billing
9.6.           Special Business Transactions
9.7.           Shipping
9.8.           Transportation
9.9.           Credit Control
9.10.       QM in SD
9.11.       Internet
9.12.       Foreign Trade
9.13.       Electronic Data Interchange

10.           SAP Logistics Information System

10.1.       Purchasing Information System
10.2.       Sales Information System
10.3.       Inventory Controlling
10.4.       Retail Information System
10.5.       Production Planning and Control Information System
10.6.       Plant Maintenance Information System
10.7.       Project Information System

11.           SAP MM (Materials Management)

11.1.       Purchasing
11.2.       Invoice Verification
11.3.       Logistics (General)
11.4.       Logistics Information System
11.5.       Inventory Management
11.6.       Inventory / Valuations
11.7.       Materials Planning
11.8.       Workflow
11.9.       External Services Management
11.10.  QM in MM
11.11.  Warehouse Management

12.           SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)

12.1.       Preventative Maintenance
12.2.       Maintenance Order Management
12.3.       Maintenance Projects
12.4.       Service Management
12.5.       Maintenance Planning
12.6.       Equipment and Technical Objects
12.7.       Structuring Technical Systems
12.8.       PM Processing
12.9.       Work Clearance Management
12.10.  Internet Scenarios
12.11.  Customising
12.12.  Information System

13.           SAP PP (Production Planning)

13.1.       Make to Order (CR)
13.2.       Make to Order (PIR)
13.3.       Repetitive Manufacturing
13.4.       PP for Process Industries (PP - PI)
13.5.       PP - Processes
13.6.       Sales and Operations Planning
13.7.       Capacity requirements
13.8.       Master Planning
13.9.       KANBAN
13.10.  Production Orders
13.11.  Product Cost Planning
13.12.  Plant Data Collection
13.13.  Assembly Orders
13.14.  Information System

14.           SAP QM - Quality Management

14.1.       Planning
14.2.       Inspections
14.3.       Notifications
14.4.       Control
14.5.       Certificates
14.6.       Test Equipment Management
14.7.       QM-IS

15.           SAP BW (Business Warehousing)

15.1.       Data Warehousing
15.2.       BI Suite - Business Explorer
15.3.       BI Platform
15.4.       ODS Structures
15.5.       Development Technologies
15.6.       Info Cube
15.7.       Design Build

16.           SAP CS (Customer Service)

16.1.       Service Processing
16.2.       Controlling
16.3.       Service Contracts
16.4.       Workflow in Customer Service

17.           SAP SMB
17.1.       SAP SMB

18.           SAP CA (Cross Application Components)

18.1.       SAP Business Workflow
18.2.       Application Link Enabling (ALE)

19.           SAP PS (Project Systems)

19.1.       Basic Data
19.2.       Operational Structures
19.3.       Project Planning
19.4.       Approval
19.5.       Information System
19.6.       Project Execution and Integration
19.7.       Work Breakdown Structure

20.           mySAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)

20.1.       Self Service Procurement
20.2.       Service Procurement
20.3.       Plan Driven Procurement
20.4.       Spend Analysis
20.5.       Strategic Sourcing
20.6.       Catalogue Content Management

21.           mySAP SEM

21.1.       Business Consolidation (SEM-BCS)
21.2.       Business Information Collection (SEM-BIC)
21.3.       Business Planning and Simulation (BW-BPS)
21.4.       Corporate Performance Monitor (SEM-CPM)
21.5.       Stakeholder Relationship Management (SEM-SRM)

22.           mySAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)

22.1.       CRM Enterprise
22.2.       Field Applications
22.3.       Interaction Center
22.4.       E-Commerce
22.5.       Channel Management
22.6.       Industry Specific CRM

23.           mySAP Product Life Cycle Management

23.1.       Document Management
23.2.       Engineering Change Management
23.3.       Enterprise Content Management
23.4.       Classification
23.5.       Basic Data for Process Manufacturing

24.           SAP SCM (SAP Supply Chain Management)

24.1.       SCM Process and Business Scenarios
24.2.       SAP Forecasting and Replenishment
24.3.       SAP Advance Planning and Optimization (SAP - APO)
24.4.       SAP Inventory Collaboration Hub (SAP - OCH)
24.5.       SAP Event Management (SAP - EM)
24.6.       SCM Basis

25.           SAP Netweaver

25.1.       SAP Masterdata Management
25.2.       Information Integration
25.3.       Portal Content
25.4.       Process Integration
25.5.       Knowledge Management
25.6.       Life Cycle Management
25.7.       SAP Business Intelligence
25.8.       SAP Visual Composer
25.9.       People Integration
25.10.  Application Platform
25.11.  SAP Web Application Server
25.12.  SAP Business Information Warehouse
25.13.  SAP Solution Manager
25.14.  SAP Enterprise Portal
25.15.  SAP Mobile Engine
25.16.  Security

26.           SAP IS (Industry Solutions) / SAP for Industries

SAP has the following industries specific solutions:

26.1.       Aerospace & Defence
26.2.       Consumer Products
26.3.       Defence & Security
26.4.       Retail
26.5.       Insurance
26.6.       Mill Products
26.7.       Higher Education & Research
26.8.       Industrial Machinery & Components
26.9.       Logistics Service Providers
26.10.  Automotive
26.11.  Chemicals
26.12.  Pharmaceuticals
26.13.  Banking
26.14.  Telecoms
26.15.  Life Sciences
26.16.  Mining
26.17.  Public Sector
26.18.  Service Provider
26.19.  Media
26.20.  Healthcare
26.21.  Oil & Gas
26.22.  Utilities
26.23.  Postal Services

SAP adds new features, new modules, new environment and new industry specific solutions to its flagship ERP product continuously.

To get the SAP IDES installation, the right SAP academy training materials and exam prep questions, call Jeff on 080 580 580 90,  070 267 85673  or  070 304 333 80
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2010
To all my nairaland friends that called to ask one or many questions, I am sorry for the late reply with respect to your numerous questions.

Now that you have the IDES, please be patient and practice; practice and practice. I may not really have time to answer all the questions you called to ask.

All the same, enjoy your IDES. Please bring your reading notes and summary along when next we meet.

Thanks for informing me of the high fees other guys charge out there. Notwithstanding our little token remains the same.

To those who want the SAP IDES installation, the right SAP academy training materials and exam prep questions,

call Jeff on 080 580 580 90, 070 267 85673 or 070 304 333 80

And to those who called to find out about the modules available in SAP and where they fit in, the list is long, check your inbox and find out where you

fit in or call Jeff on 080 580 580 90, 070 267 85673 or 070 304 333 80
Re: About Sap? by digitcom: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
You can enroll with Digitcom Technologies (SAP E_Academy Partner) to learn
SAP courses anywhere, anytime.All you need is your PC and internet
connection.

With the SAP e-academy courses, it easy and a lot cheaper, You don't have
travel for trainings at all.

I advise you choose a course that suits your line of business or career.

The e-academy courses available are 1. FI- Financial Accounting 2.
Management Accounting 3. Human Resource & Administration 4.Procurement 5.
Order fulfillment 6. Planning and Manufacturing etc, , for more details
please use this link
http://www.sap.com/services/education/certtraining/eacademies/index.epx

The price list of e-academy courses will be sent to you when you fill and
submit the feedback form on this link
http://www.digitcom-ng.net/ContactUs.html

Digitcom Technologies Limited
229 Bodo Street, Phase II GRA
Port Harcourt.
Rivers State, Nigeria W.A.

Tel: +2348037061005
Re: About Sap? by markos: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hi, been so busy lately, before people spend their hard earned money on these SAP online E academy type courses, pls check the official SAP website to see if they are SAP accredited!!! if they are not, they are probably 3rd party suppliers and no guarantee they are offering genuine SAP education!!!

as far as am concerned, dont think there are any official SAP education providers in Nigeria, if you check the SAP website for Nigeria, it redirects you to the South African local SAP website
Re: About Sap? by digitcom: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
Markos, be certain before jumping to conclusions. Education Partnerships in Nigeria/West Africa, either already signed up or in process for eLearning & eAcademies are CWL Group/Expert Edge, New Horizons, Aptech, Serve Consulting, Digitcom, LBS.

SAP South Africa oversees African operations and approves SAP partnerships in African countries and reports to SAP Global. Therefore Digitcom is not a third party supplier. please you can investigate this. thank you.
Re: About Sap? by markos: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
Was not jumping to conclusions, just making an observation, i have been in the SAP game for nearly 12 years, i know a thing or 2!!!!
Company Category
Bi-TraxAxxent Company Ltd
Plot 12, Block 88 Otunba Ogungbe Cres
Victoria Island  LAGOS
Phone: +23423412706215
Fax: +23423412706215

Channel Partner - SAP Business One
C2G Consulting
Plot 259 Etim Inyang Crescent
Lagos  .
Phone: +23414610792
Fax: +23414610793

Channel Partner - SAP BusinessObjects
Channel Partner - SAP All-in-One
International Data Management
IDM Building, Oba Akran Avenue
Lagos  NIGERIA
Phone: +23423417750954
Fax: +23423412706583
E-mail: narender.khaira@idmng.com

Oryx Computer Systems Ltd
5 Alhaji , Tokan
Lagos , Nigeria  NIGERIA
Phone: +2347031806379

Synercom Limited
Plot 2, Isheri Road , Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos  NIGERIA
Phone: +23423418994616
E-mail: adewalea@etegrityng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.