Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,231 members, 7,887,624 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Annoying Pick Up Lines! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pick Up Lines! (19713 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by abiolaseye: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2008
hi nella can i meet you just wanna have some fun call 08032733229 now
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by MadMax1(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2008
Now that's an annoying pick up line.

If guys could get visions of crisp booty out of their minds whenever they see a gal I bet they could be more original. The creepiest ones are 'I want to marry you.' One guy followed me home whining that one, and succeeded in entertaining the entire street. After decades in service I think we can agree the horrible 'You look familiar' should rest in peace. Any guy says that, he becomes a non-person, right before my eyes. Shawtayyy!Boo! I could kill Usher. One yeye guy couldn't remember the irritating Babay and went Ya Babey Ya Babey in the the thickest Ibadan accent you can imagine. I nearly expired of laughter. I couldn't imagine where he'd picked it up.He was so not the Babay type.

If a guy can be original- he doesn't even have to say anything if he can not say it with with some originality- then I'm listening.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nella(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ Abiolaseye,

I no sabi use phone, soo I do't know how 2 call u,

Mad_Max:

If guys could get visions of crisp booty out of their minds whenever they see a girl I bet they could be more original. The creepiest ones are 'I want to marry you.' One guy followed me home whining that one, and succeeded in entertaining the entire street. After decades in service I think we can agree the horrible 'You look familiar' should rest in peace. Any guy says that, he becomes a non-person, right before my eyes. Shawtayyy!Boo! I could kill Usher. One yeye guy couldn't remember the irritating Babay and went Ya Babey Ya Babey in the the thickest Ibadan accent you can imagine. I nearly expired of laughter. I couldn't imagine where he'd picked it up.He was so not the Babay type.

If a guy can be original- he doesn't even have to say anything if he can not say it with with some originality- then I'm listening.

lmao, now, that was funny! I can only imagine!! cheesy cheesy lol,
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 18, 2008
Mad_Max:

If guys could get visions of crisp booty out of their minds whenever they see a girl I bet they could be more original. The creepiest ones are 'I want to marry you.' One guy followed me home whining that one, and succeeded in entertaining the entire street. After decades in service I think we can agree the horrible 'You look familiar' should rest in peace. Any guy says that, he becomes a non-person, right before my eyes. Shawtayyy!Boo! I could kill Usher. One yeye guy couldn't remember the irritating Babay and went Ya Babey Ya Babey in the the thickest Ibadan accent you can imagine. I nearly expired of laughter. I couldn't imagine where he'd picked it up.He was so not the Babay type.

Very, very creepy and scary!!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 18, 2008
Mad_Max:

lmao!! oh gaaawwwd! cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Very, very creepy and scary!!!

Whatz scary about "I want to marry u". . . . .The dude is being honest and yet y'all slate guys with these lines.
If i were a gurl, i would take such men seriously than the brood of vipers that come through the back door.
Besides, do pick up lines really matter when a guy is extremely solid??
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Whatz scary about "I want to marry u". . . . .The dude is being honest and yet y'all slate guys with these lines.
If i were a girl, i would take such men seriously than the brood of vipers that come through the back door.

What!!!!!! You say honesty It just screams plain insanity to say that to me while I'm walking on the streets of Lagos. My instincts automatically triggers me to flee from such a man. Very, very creepy I say.

Besides, do pick up lines really matter when a guy is extremely solid??

It would be of concern to us if we are interested in you as a person and not your money.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

What!!!!!! You say honesty It just screams plain insanity to say that to me while I'm walking on the streets of Lagos. My instincts automatically triggers me to flee from such a man. Very, very creepy I say.

Instincts?? Whether he tells u that on the streets of Lagos or somewhere else. . . .Men have the same intention.
How about cutting the chase and spew his mind already??

It would be of concern to us if we are interested in you as a person and not your money.

Of course, money and being polished are key factors.
U won't be interested in a smelly, unkempt vagrant, would u??
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Instincts?? Whether he tells u that on the streets of Lagos or somewhere else. . . .Men have the same intention.
How about cutting the chase and spew his mind already??

Is that what you do? undecided You meet someone for a few seconds and the next thing is to say I want to marry you? Is marriage beans? How rational is that?

Of course, money and being polished are key factors.
You won't be interested in a smelly, unkempt vagrant, would u??

Of course I wouldn't.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Is that what you do? undecided You meet someone for a few seconds and the next thing is to say I want to marry you? Is marriage beans? How rational is that?

Thats exactly what i do. . . . . . .I don't mince words, i go straight to the point.
It doesn't matter if it turns u off or on. . . . . . . Say the TRUTH and it shall set u free.
The amazing thing is it works like Gandalf's staff. grin cheesy MAGIC!!!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Thats exactly what i do. . . . . . .I don't mince words, i go straight to the point.
It doesn't matter if it turns u off or on. . . . . . . Say the TRUTH and it shall set u free.
The amazing thing is it works like Gandalf's staff. grin cheesy MAGIC!!!!

Huh!!!!!!! . You're beginning to sound like those Lagos boys under the bridge or those that sell spareparts in Alaba market.
Do tell, how many girls did it work on?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Huh!!!!!!! . You're beginning to sound like those Lagos boys under the bridge or those that sell spareparts in Alaba market.
Do tell, how many girls did it work on?

It has worked virtually on ALL the chics i have asked!!!!
Women like being told the TRUTH. . . . .I dunno why many of y'all women come to a forum and act priggish.
Okay. . . . U meet this dude, u become friends with him and he pops the question after 30 years.
The bottom line is: He has asked for ur hand in marriage. . . . .Does it matter if he asked u the very first day he met u?
Time frame is absolutely insignificant. . . . . the single most important factor is INTENT.
If i slap u in Dec 2008 or i slap u in May 2029, the bottom line is. . . . . I slapped u. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

It has worked virtually on ALL the chics i have asked!!!!
Women like being told the TRUTH. . . . .I don't know why many of y'all women come to a forum and act priggish.
Okay. . . . You meet this dude, u become friends with him and he pops the question after 30 years.
The bottom line is: He has asked for your hand in marriage. . . . .Does it matter if he asked u the very first day he met u?
Time frame is absolutely insignificant. . . . . the single most important factor is INTENT.
If i slap u in Dec 2008 or i slap u in May 2029, the bottom line is. . . . . I slapped u. tongue tongue tongue

Act priggish to what appears to be abnormal? Did you eat soldier ants today?
Time frame is absolutely significant. Haven't you heard there's time for everything? You don't go swimming in the oceans when there's a hurricane brewing. You wait till the waters are settled before you go into them unless you have a death wish. The same logic should be applied here. You don't say I want to marry you to strangers. You get to know the person first before popping the question.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 2:06am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Act priggish to what appears to be abnormal? Did you eat soldier ants today?
Time frame is absolutely significant. Haven't you heard there's time for everything? You don't go swimming in the oceans when there's a hurricane brewing. You wait till the waters are settled before you go into them unless you have a death wish. The same logic should be applied here. You don't say I want to marry you to strangers. You get to know the person first before popping the question.

I think appearance shows the manner, no??
U can always tell ur type when u see em. . . . .U see a gurl that knocks oxygen outta ur windpipe and u know she is THE ONE.
Haven't u heard about grooms giving toast on their wedding days talking about how they knew the bride was going to be their wives.
Love @ 1st sight. . . . .Go for it!!!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

I think appearance shows the manner, no??
You can always tell your type when u see em. . . . .You see a girl that knocks oxygen out of your windpipe and u know she is THE ONE.
Haven't u heard about grooms giving toast on their wedding days talking about how they knew the bride was going to be their wives.
Love @ 1st sight. . . . .Go for it!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble. Love at first sight is a farce. Can you let fairy tales end when you turn the back cover? Thank you!!!
Of course you can tell your type by how he/she looks, but looks are very, very deceiving.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Sorry to burst your bubble. Love at first sight is a farce. Can you let fairy tales end when you turn the back cover? Thank you!!!
Of course you can tell your type by how he/she looks, but looks are very, very deceiving.

I am willing to take that risk of deception.

Love at first sight is no FARCE. I know men that have had their hearts shot down by CUPID darts at first sight.
U must understand there are different kinda peops in this world.
Some people are easily swayed while women like u need 60 years of male attention and studying to fall in love. grin cheesy
Tell me what gets u under the SPELL. tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

I am willing to take that risk of deception.

Love at first sight is no FARCE. I know men that have had their hearts shot down by CUPID darts at first sight.

Luck!!!

You must understand there are different kind of peops in this world.
Some people are easily swayed while women like u need 60 years of male attention and studying to fall in love. grin cheesy
Tell me what gets u under the SPELL. tongue

Women like me? What an insult!!! Love's supposed to come naturally, if it isn't there, why force it?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 2:28am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Luck!!!

I have always been a lucky dude. wink

Women like me? What an insult!!! Love's supposed to come naturally, if it isn't there, why force it?

Of course, love comes naturally but not for a total loser.
While it comes naturally, physical attraction comes first before love.
U gast to like what u r seeing before LOVE enters the chemical equation. . . . .

So, this guy walks up to u. . . . .He is clean, posh and extra polished.
He is a no waster of time and he tells u his intention straight up. . . .
What is so wrong in that?? Cos he asked u does not mean he does it to every Jane, Anne and Mary.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

I have always been a lucky dude. wink

Of course, love comes naturally but not for a total loser.
While it comes naturally, physical attraction comes first before love.
You gast to like what you're seeing before LOVE enters the chemical equation. . . . .

So, this guy walks up to u. . . . .He is clean, posh and extra polished.
He is a no waster of time and he tells u his intention straight up. . . .
What is so wrong in that?? Cos he asked u does not mean he does it to every Jane, Anne and Mary.

Well maybe I'm living in a different world from you tongue, I can't just relate to the I want to marry you thingy. That's a minus, an automatic turn off, if a guy walks up to me and says that.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Well maybe I'm living in a different world from you tongue, I can't just relate to the I want to marry you thingy. That's a minus, an automatic turn off, if a guy walks up to me and says that.

Even if the guy is right up ur alley?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So what do u expect a guy walking up to u to say?
Remember his heart is filled with cupid darts, he is wuzzy and blown away by ur gazelle-like strutz. grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Even if the guy is right up your alley?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Maybe he's been noticing somebody else because I stay away from the public eye grin cheesy

So what do u expect a guy walking up to u to say?
Remember his heart is filled with cupid darts, he is wuzzy and blown away by your gazelle-like strutz. grin

Make me your friend first. cool cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Maybe he's been noticing somebody else because I stay away from the public eye grin cheesy

Don't be too sure. . . . . . .some men use telescopes to track their targets.

Make me your friend first. cool cheesy

Be a friend for how long??
We could be using time wasted on the friendship kizzack bonding n making love.
Life is too short for a man to wait a millennium on the friendly tip.
Break ice and go for it. wink cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't be too sure. . . . . . .some men use telescopes to track their targets.

The lord will blind all evil eyes on me tongue

Be a friend for how long??
We could be using time wasted on the friendship kizzack bonding n making love.
Life is too short for a man to wait a millennium on the friendly tip.
Break ice and go for it. wink cheesy

What happened to patience?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 3:02am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

The lord will blind all evil eyes on me tongue

If those eyes on u go BLIND then only billy-goats n pigs would be chasing u.

What happened to patience?

I only go for hot women.
With that in mind, i expect other aces to be in hot pursuit.
A moment lapse could be catastrophic thus handing ma trophy to anutha dude who is a bit fast n sleek about his game. tongue grin
Don't blame MEN. . . .blame the competition. cool
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Joseph6(m): 3:05am On Aug 18, 2008
'hey baby u're so fyn* phone rings* aah yes aaah have they arrived. . . .how many containers yes okay okay i'll call u back later. . . . . . .so baby where were we?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

If those eyes on u go BLIND then only billy-goats n pigs would be chasing u.

Lol, whateverrrrrrrrr!!!!!! cool

I only go for hot women.
With that in mind, i expect other aces to be in hot pursuit.
A moment lapse could be catastrophic thus handing ma trophy to anutha dude who is a bit fast n sleek about his game. tongue grin
Don't blame MEN. . . .blame the competition. cool

Nice. I have to admit, your desert experience comes in handy at times--- I mean that drive and determination to go on in the face of adversity cheesy grin Anyway the chase is always endearing to me cool
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 3:14am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Nice. I have to admit, your desert experience comes in handy at times--- I mean that drive and determination to go on in the face of adversity cheesy grin Anyway the chase is always endearing to me cool

Desert experience?? wink wink wink Me dunno what u talking about.

The chase is endearing. . . . . It is for both parties but not when it exceeds 1 week.
That is no longer CHASING. . . . It's DESPAIR. grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Desert experience?? wink wink wink Me don't know what u talking about.

The chase is endearing. . . . . It is for both parties but not when it exceeds 1 week.
That is no longer CHASING. . . . It's DESPAIR. grin cheesy

Lol, one week? Try five years and still counting cool
Despair? Explain
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 3:25am On Aug 18, 2008
stillwater:

Lol, one week? Try five years and still counting cool

5 years??  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Despair? Explain

Of course, when u keep a guy in ICE for so long, he loses the scent of attraction plus frustration sets in.
It gets boring flogging and overflogging the same issue of relationship. . . . .
After a while, all hopes of nailing the chic turn to despair.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by MadMax1(f): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hm
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Baxilexi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
!searching!

cant think of any, got only tight ones, sorry.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by dipsono(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2008
hi your posts are interesting.hope we can get to talk someday

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

............. / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.