Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,887 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (25999 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by obinoral(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tommorow will judge
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Demdem(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
confusion247:
Was it Jonathan that conducted the election that brought Obasanjo, yaradua, Tinubu to power?

was the Uwais report that was suppose to address the imperfections in all these elections ready by then?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by yemmytee1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
You guyz r stupid to believe dis shit..does this guy av valid APC members identity card??why would u say is a strong apc member what about the npdp r they not out for jst selfish interest,why r they still using d pdp power n now call theirs new??nairalanders can swallow dirty jst to look foolish n 4 u op jobless graduate n ur profile says u love ur wife??so u married while u jobless...u so fake. Taaaah comot for here.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Youngzedd(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehe!

This can't stop Ngige from wining tomorrow.

Yes he rigged the other election and did his work perfectly, then who cares.

Nothing on earth will stop me from voting Ngige tomorrow because I know that all the candidates will rig theirs in one way or the other.

Am not voting for APC rather Ngige himself.

Click like if your voter's card is for ONWA.

Peace out!

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by scantee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
@OP. God bless you for doing the needful. all these APC gospel singers should hide their faces in shame. rather than trying so hard to paint black white. smh
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
django1:

I just have a few qustions for you brother,

1. What were you told would be your mission in anambra state?

2. Were you contacted through your hierachy?

3. Can you identify at least one person among those who contacted you?

django1:

I just have a few qustions for you brother,

1. What were you told would be your mission in anambra state?

2. Were you contacted through your hierachy?
1. To appear as independent observer. 2. Yes o. People from my ward contacted me. One of my friends was contacted, may be through OPF (we're both members of the group) but my name was supposed to be on that of ward list. 3. Dump question. The next you will ask me to name them and address as if I didn't know the overall coordinator himself. So far, I intentionally avoiding naming names.

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by sweetcheecks(f): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap: I was told that three people were to go from each ward and that my name has been included. I asked them two questions without getting satisfactory answers: 1. What is the mission all about? 2. How much are we talking about? Then I told them that the fact that I'm an unemployed graduate doesn't mean that whatever they are going to pay me really worth my life. Two of my friends (also unemployed graduate) were approached, I told them the risks involved in embarking on such a journey but I think they needed money badly. Right now, one of them is among the arrested group. We couldn't reach the other one as at this moment. When my friend went to the meeting with the trip organisers on Tuesday, they told the recruits that they would give each of them #20,000 feeding allowance for five days they are going to spend there right before they leave Osun state. And that their yet to be determined payment for job weldone would be paid to them when they return. My friend even told us on phone that there were screen out in Imo state, those who couldn't speak English Language were screen out. Something they were supposed to have been done before they left Osun state. If some Nairalanders, some APC members and sympathizers, some Yoruba or neutral people refuse to believe this news, I wouldn't blame them because when Farouk Lawal was alleged to have taken bribe from Otedola, I refused to believe it until he admitted taken bribe himself. I wanted to post topic about this thing last week but I just thought that people wouldn't believe me. Because I didn't think that police would be able to arrest some of them. I was only thinking about the moral aspect, risk of travelling on Nigeria roads, as well as election violence in Nigeria couple with risk of going to an unknown territory to illegally participate in an election of that magnitude when I turned down the offer. No way! So, if you are saying it is not true, I would simply ask you to help me pray for my two friends to return home safely.

Mschewwwwwwww! How would people know if you are not a double agent! APC supporter turned by a good amount of naira
as you said for a good amount you can do anything as long " it's to what you are worth"? Conviniently you are now today coming up with this? God is watching you! lipsrsealed
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
django1:

Another thing is, why are you still an APC member if you care about honesty? You have been coming up with different negative stories about the party for years, so why are you still with them?

[quote author=django1] I love the party, I just returned home from our Friday 5pm meeting. The fact that there some people who are dumb (like those who organize this journey of shame) and selfish people and greedy people (like Tinubu) doesn't mean I should leave the party for them. The fact that I'm apc member doesn't mean I should okay everything they do, right or wrong. Buhari is the most honest Nigerian politician today, he is in apc. I believe that if I'm to chose between the Fahrao and the deep blue sea, I would chose apc over pdp. But I'm not a blind supporter like you.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by yibomustgo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap:

Oh boy! Stop spinning! You have been stripped nak.ed.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Ngokafor(f): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Apc supporters trying desperately to discredit the evidence of their show of shame just cos they've been caught with their sticky fingers in the cookie jar..

..so pray tell what the difference is between these jokers and Stella Oduah's defenders..absolutely none!!l

...yet these same hypocrites wonder why some people rose in her defence when she was about to be made the fall guy in the midst of our corrupt-ridden society.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Mschewwwwwwww! How would people know if you are not a double agent! APC supporter turned by a good amount of naira
as you said for a good amount you can do anything as long " it's to what you are worth"? Conviniently you are now today coming up with this? God is watching you! lipsrsealed
[quote author=sweetcheecks] Money or no money, we're supposed to be leaders of tomorrow, in fact that tomorrow is already here. If you are disappointed in me for posting these, I owe you no apology. Just deal with the truth as I'm dealing with it.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by bennychuks: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
I have always known that APC has nothing to offer Nigerians. What I don't understand is their desperation. Why would they go all the way from osun an APC state to another (Imo)APC stae.God has really prove to us what APC is all
About. They want to cause violence in Anambra state Let those thugs face the wrath of the law.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Feraz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Youngzedd: Hehehe!

Nothing on earth will stop me from voting Ngige tomorrow because I know that all the candidates will rig theirs in one way or the other.

Peace out!
Really? If he rigs again nko? Will you still care?
When it favours y'all, you approve it, if it's someone else, you scream blue murder. undecided
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Vahya(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wat a shame
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
yemmy_tee: You guyz r stupid to believe dis shit..does this guy av valid APC members identity card??why would u say is a strong apc member what about the npdp r they not out for jst selfish interest,why r they still using d pdp power n now call theirs new??nairalanders can swallow dirty jst to look foolish n 4 u op jobless graduate n ur profile says u love ur wife??so u married while u jobless...u so fake. Taaaah comot for here.
Dumb. We're talking of job with security. I'm unemployed, have a wife and a daughter but still able to turn down the opportunity to make quick money should tell you that I have things going fairly well with me.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by lincolnj88: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Demdem: I wonder why the uwais election report wasn't fully implemented by Jonathan? After that presidential election that brought in Retardeen which has a semblance of clean election, we have never had any clean election. Even the gubernatorial elections a week after was a diasaster.
Be it pdp, APC, APGA, labour or whatever, rigging is the order. Infact in all states, none gave a clean LG elections.
I blame Jonathan for not doing what is appropriate that will lead to good elections in this country.
Uwais submitted his report, Jonathan read it, gave us Jega and dump the report. What a fool.

grin grin....welcome.demdem ...tell us wat we are yet to know
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by agbameta: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap: I love the party, I just returned home from our Friday 5pm meeting. The fact that there some people who are dumb (like those who organize this journey of shame) and selfish people and greedy people (like Tinubu) doesn't mean I should leave the party for them. The fact that I'm apc member doesn't mean I should okay everything they do, right or wrong. Buhari is the most honest Nigerian politician today, he is in apc. I believe that if I'm to chose between the Fahrao and the deep blue sea, I would chose apc over pdp. But I'm not a blind supporter like you.

Finally, you are showing your dirty hands.. lmao
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Switsylver1: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
the OP teller claimed to be APC supporter. But how can we be sure of that? All these political morons can claim anything for their selfish interest
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by isartha2000: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Regardles of any propaganda.voting APC & Ngige in 2morow electn will be the best thing 4 the anambra people.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by AtlanticBreeze: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
agbameta:

Tinubu is greedy tho
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by agbameta: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Tinubu is greedy tho

According to ignorant and illiterate villagers on NL and your kind.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by wirinet(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Youngzedd: Hehehe!

Peace out!

Correction, Ngige did not rig any election, he neither had the resources nor the influence to rig the 2003 elections. He was a beneficiary of election rigging by those OBJ handed over Anambra to. Just like OBJ handed Oyo to Adedibu who decided to give the governorship to Akala, since Ladoja refused to share, OBJ handed Anambra to Chris Uba who could decide to instal his dog as governors if he wanted. So he chose Ngige after some swearing at Okija shrine to share the booty. The only reason Peter was able to win at the tribunal was because he got the support of INEC, as OBJ and Chris Uba had tried all other means to remove Ngige.

In Nigeria, almost all the governors under IWU's INEC were rigged into power. Even Fashola was rigged in by Tinubu. There was no way Fashola would have won a free and fair AC primary in lagos as he had no political antecedents.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by kinky90(f): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Unfortunately the states you mentioned in the south east are not APC so be properly guided
Exxello Milano: [b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by sademola: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
lincolnj88:

grin grin....welcome.demdem ...tell us wat we are yet to know

here is your answer--what we didn't know before now

http://abusidiqu.com/breaking-news-anambra-2013-arrested-observers-bonafide-accredited-officials-says-inec-commissioner/
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Youngzedd(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
wirinet:

Correction, Ngige did not rig any election, he neither had the resources nor the influence to rig the 2003 elections. He was a beneficiary of election rigging by those OBJ handed over Anambra to. Just like OBJ handed Oyo to Adedibu who decided to give the governorship to Akala, since Ladoja refused to share, OBJ handed Anambra to Chris Uba who could decide to instal his dog as governors if he wanted. So he chose Ngige after some swearing at Okija shrine to share the booty. The only reason Peter was able to win at the tribunal was because he got the support of INEC, as OBJ and Chris Uba had tried all other means to remove Ngige.

In Nigeria, almost all the governors under IWU's INEC were rigged into power. Even Fashola was rigged in by Tinubu. There was no way Fashola would have won a free and fair AC primary in lagos as he had no political antecedents.

The highlighted .

LMAO

Not with standing, he have my vote tomorrow.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by justice2020(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
[/color]
Exxello Milano: [b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]
[color=#006600]
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by mayorall(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ Op. God bless you for revealing this. But I dont believe anyone from my state can do this or a graduate cos of 20k. Let's see tomorrow to confirm your identity in Osun state and come back here to tell Nigerians. I am free tomorrow, we can meet at any place you like in Osogbo since you said you are in the state capital. We can meet at captain cook, finger licking, ostrich bakery or Mr biggs.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by yakuq25: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=maasoap]I was told that three people were to go from each ward and that my name has been included. I asked them two questions without getting satisfactory answers: 1. What is the mission all about? 2. How much are we talking about? Then I told them that the fact that I'm an unemployed graduate doesn't mean that whatever they are going to pay me really worth my life. Two of my friends (also unemployed graduate) were approached, I told them the risks involved in embarking on such a journey but I think they needed money badly. Right now, one of them is among the arrested group. We couldn't reach the other one as at this moment. When my friend went to the meeting with the trip organisers on Tuesday, they told the recruits that they would give each of them #20,000 feeding allowance for five days they are going to spend there right before they leave Osun state. And that their yet to be determined payment for job weldone would be paid to them when they return. My friend even told us on phone that there were screen out in Imo state, those who couldn't speak English Language were screen out. Something they were supposed to have been done before they left Osun state. If some Nairalanders, some APC members and sympathizers, some Yoruba or neutral people refuse to believe this news, I wouldn't blame them because when Farouk Lawal was alleged to have taken bribe from Otedola, I refused to believe it until he admitted taken bribe himself. I wanted to post topic about this thing last week but I just thought that people wouldn't believe me. Because I didn't think that police would be able to arrest some of them. I was only thinking about the moral aspect, risk of travelling on Nigeria roads, as well as election violence in Nigeria couple with risk of going to an unknown territory to illegally participate in an election of that magnitude when I turned down the offer. No way! So, if you are saying it is not true, I would simply ask you to help me pray for my two friends to return home safely. It looks absurd!
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by ekenevitus: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
This is really a fake news.@ op is trying his best to dent the image of apc in tomorrow's election not knowing that ngige is indentable.ngige carry go!
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by eaglechild: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap: I love the party, I just returned home from our Friday 5pm meeting. The fact that there some people who are dumb (like those who organize this journey of shame) and selfish people and greedy people (like Tinubu) doesn't mean I should leave the party for them. The fact that I'm apc member doesn't mean I should okay everything they do, right or wrong. Buhari is the most honest Nigerian politician today, he is in apc. I believe that if I'm to chose between the Fahrao and the deep blue sea, I would chose apc over pdp. But I'm not a blind supporter like you.

Remain blessed.
Keep saying the truth and exposing the bad in APC.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by eaglechild: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
agbameta:

Tinubu is very corrupt

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Apapa Lagos Road Flooded After Heavy Rainfall / Atiku Abubakar And His 26 Children / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.