Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,822 members, 7,972,939 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:49 PM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (26040 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
s3nn2x:
What kind of nonsense website is this? The question is not whether they were accredited or not, but what were they doing in Owerri, instead of Awka?

Paid Independent observers to be deplored to areas where severe rigging will go unabated while they simply look the other way.

After a job well done, they will be paid handsomely for their criminal exploits.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by AtlanticBreeze: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
s3nn2x:
What kind of nonsense website is this? The question is not whether they were accredited or not, but what were they doing in Owerri, instead of Awka?
It is a nonsense website because it deflated your lies.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by MrAboki: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
APC

NEVER in Anambra State!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Demdem: I wonder why the uwais election report wasn't fully implemented by Jonathan? After that presidential election that brought in Retardeen which has a semblance of clean election, we have never had any clean election. Even the gubernatorial elections a week after was a diasaster.
Be it pdp, APC, APGA, labour or whatever, rigging is the order. Infact in all states, none gave a clean LG elections.
I blame Jonathan for not doing what is appropriate that will lead to good elections in this country.
Uwais submitted his report, Jonathan read it, gave us Jega and dump the report. What a fool.

grin grin The beginning of new things in this country, that you admitted your party (All progressive saints) planned to rig election, kai, chukwu gozie gi, God bless you.

Now when u talk, people can take u seriously.

BTW even if then carry Obama or Putin come Nigeria, some people will still find a way to rig the election, be it successfully or unsuccessfully.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by ogunniyi2: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
your basket full of lies would not hurt ngige in any form.it is empty barrels that make noise and constitute nuisance
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: Tell moderator to unblock my account, @maasoap. I tell nothing but truth. It is a shame when government decides to capitalize on prevalent unemployment in the country or state for that matter to engage youth in immoral acts.

I just have a few qustions for you brother,

1. What were you told would be your mission in anambra state?

2. Were you contacted through your hierachy?

3. Can you identify at least one person among those who contacted you?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by duro4chang(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
This topic is suspicious.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by gratiaeo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
APC touts don infest this thread chai!.....
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap: I was told that three people were to go from each ward and that my name has been included. I asked them two questions without getting satisfactory answers: 1. What is the mission all about? 2. How much are we talking about? Then I told them that the fact that I'm an unemployed graduate doesn't mean that whatever they are going to pay me really worth my life. Two of my friends (also unemployed graduate) were approached, I told them the risks involved in embarking on such a journey but I think they needed money badly. Right now, one of them is among the arrested group. We couldn't reach the other one as at this moment. When my friend went to the meeting with the trip organisers on Tuesday, they told the recruits that they would give each of them #20,000 feeding allowance for five days they are going to spend there right before they leave Osun state. And that their yet to be determined payment for job weldone would be paid to them when they return. My friend even told us on phone that there were screen out in Imo state, those who couldn't speak English Language were screen out. Something they were supposed to have been done before they left Osun state. If some Nairalanders, some APC members and sympathizers, some Yoruba or neutral people refuse to believe this news, I wouldn't blame them because when Farouk Lawal was alleged to have taken bribe from Otedola, I refused to believe it until he admitted taken bribe himself. I wanted to post topic about this thing last week but I just thought that people wouldn't believe me. Because I didn't think that police would be able to arrest some of them. I was only thinking about the moral aspect, risk of travelling on Nigeria roads, as well as election violence in Nigeria couple with risk of going to an unknown territory to illegally participate in an election of that magnitude when I turned down the offer. No way! So, if you are saying it is not true, I would simply ask you to help me pray for my two friends to return home safely.

Another thing is, why are you still an APC member if you care about honesty? You have been coming up with different negative stories about the party for years, so why are you still with them?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by gratiaeo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
ogunniyi2: [s]your basket full of lies would not hurt ngige in any form.it is empty barrels that make noise and constitute nuisance
[/s]
Osun touts i hope you are coming to vote for Ngige
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo: [/s]
Osun touts i hope you are coming to vote for Ngige

180 people from osun wants to rig election in anambra state. Genius.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by meforyou1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
I believe the story in all totality. But it's not only an APC thing. All politicians in anambra are at the moment finalizing their rigging processes. And the biggest rigger will win tomorrow.

Go to the core north during elections and see them import nigeriens and chadians in droves to rig elections.

I weep for my country nigeria.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Pontaboki: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Let him go to Osun and observe.
berem: The document above showed that
Justice and Equity Organisation (JEO) as the
first on the accreditation list of monitors for
the election contrary to PDP instigated police
shenanigans.
In all, 18 local and 5 foreign observers are
accredited by INEC.
INEC trained the trainers in Owerri and JEO
also trained it’s monitors in Owerri in
accordance with INEC rules.
TMG that is 11th on INEC List moblised 600
monitors without any harassment.
The only offence of JEO is that they are
largely from Osun and the assumption is
that anybody from Osun is certainly APC.
The leader of JEO is well known human
rights activist and a social crusader in Osun
of many years standing who has never been
a member of either ACN or APC.
The rumour of arrest is suspected to be a
manifestation of PDP rigging plans.
SOURCE: www.osunfender.com
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Once I cast my vote for Ngige Tomorrow, Am back to Abj... Peter Adaobi, your cheap blackmail wont work. Ngige is too sophisticated for this kain Agbero rigging!!
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Erotex(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exxello Milano: [b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]

What a stupidity

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exxello Milano: [b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]

I am not a political person but please write in paragraphs next time.

I couldn't read what you wrote and i am sure many other NL too couldn't read it as well.(No offence intended)

Thanks
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by agbameta: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
ASL33: You are the one reasoning like those girls in Ayilara. Their training was never gonna take place in owerri, so why are they in Owerri? Again the I'd found on them are fake, maybe INEC issue fake ID these days.

Where is the crime or any law against picking imo as a staging and briefing area before operations in Anambra or anywhere in Nigeria?

I know you people are ignorant, utterly shallow and intellectually lazy, but you push it too far sometimes...
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
The acclaimed arrested observers who had
been released ahead of Anambra elections
are bonafide and accredited observers for
the upcoming 2013 gubernatorial election
coming up in Anambra State.
In a statement released by the INEC
Electoral Commissioner of the State; Prof.
Onukogu, the arrested observers were
released because of their neutrality as
bonafide and INEC accredited observers
for Anambra gubernatorial elections
coming up on Saturday.
Onukogu also warned the mischief makers
to stop playing politics with the reality of
elections.
Also; Nick Dazang, Head of INEC Publicity
Division of the commission has stated that
the commission will not take it lightly with
anyone that is playing with the intelligence
of the personnel of the commission. He
said election would take place in all the 21
local government areas with a total of
1,784,506 registered voters.
For the election, the commission said that
the state has a total number of 4,608
polling units and 326 registration areas.
Also, Anambra State has 120 Super
Registration Centres (RACs) and 6,851
Voting Points. Dazang said INEC will be
deploying 12,622 election officials
(permanent and ad hoc) to conduct the
election
The observer group had earlier in a
statement condemned the action of the
police, accusing it of playing the script of
anti-democratic forces who are out to
tamper with democracy.
Coordinator of the group known as the
Justice and Equity Organisation (JEO) Mr. O
Obafunsho said the group had organised a
pre-election training and briefing session
for our its Observers in the premises of
Disney Hotels, Km 4, Owerri-Onitsha road,
Owerri, Imo State, which also served as
the venue for the distribution of election
observation paraphernalia to its agents for
the Saturday elections after been duly
accredited by the Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC), when a team
of police men, acting ostensibly to protect
the interest of some evil minded people
swooped on the hotel , arrested all the 180
observers, mobilised by our organisation
from across the country and carted away
the INEC-provided election observation
identification tags among other valuables.
Mr Obafunsho said they have very reliable
information that the police planned a
stage-managed drama, wherein the
arrested activists would be paraded as
hoodlums and common criminals. “In fact,
the Police is set to display some arms and
ammunition to press home its chicanery
on the intent and gathering of the
comrades.”, he added.
The group therefore appealed to members
of the public and the Inspector-General of
police to as a matter of urgency call the
Police to order, stressing that the conduct
of an election should not and cannot be
an excuse to declare a state of emergency
on the people who are supposed to come
and exercise their franchise freely.
The undue militarisation of Anambra State
and its environs had been a cause of
concern to well-meaning observers. This
high-tension situation informed our choice
of Owerri for our training and briefing of
mobilised observers. This arrest and
detention of well-meaning Nigerians, who
have sacrificed their time and comfort for
voluntary service in the interest of the
nation must be roundly and soundly
condemned by all, Obafunsho concluded
http://abusidiqu.com/breaking-news-
anambra-2013-arrested-observers-bonafide-
accredited-officials-says-inec-commissioner/
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by agbameta: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap: I was told that three people were to go from each ward and that my name has been included. I asked them two questions without getting satisfactory answers: 1. What is the mission all about? 2. How much are we talking about? Then I told them that the fact that I'm an unemployed graduate doesn't mean that whatever they are going to pay me really worth my life. Two of my friends (also unemployed graduate) were approached, I told them the risks involved in embarking on such a journey but I think they needed money badly. Right now, one of them is among the arrested group. We couldn't reach the other one as at this moment. When my friend went to the meeting with the trip organisers on Tuesday, they told the recruits that they would give each of them #20,000 feeding allowance for five days they are going to spend there right before they leave Osun state. And that their yet to be determined payment for job weldone would be paid to them when they return. My friend even told us on phone that there were screen out in Imo state, those who couldn't speak English Language were screen out. Something they were supposed to have been done before they left Osun state. If some Nairalanders, some APC members and sympathizers, some Yoruba or neutral people refuse to believe this news, I wouldn't blame them because when Farouk Lawal was alleged to have taken bribe from Otedola, I refused to believe it until he admitted taken bribe himself. I wanted to post topic about this thing last week but I just thought that people wouldn't believe me. Because I didn't think that police would be able to arrest some of them. I was only thinking about the moral aspect, risk of travelling on Nigeria roads, as well as election violence in Nigeria couple with risk of going to an unknown territory to illegally participate in an election of that magnitude when I turned down the offer. No way! So, if you are saying it is not true, I would simply ask you to help me pray for my two friends to return home safely.

Liar lair your pata is on fire.... lmao
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by wirinet(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2013

This story get as it be. It cannot pass as evidence in any court of law.
Now lets analyse the confessions line by line.
1. Who told you that 3 people were to go from ward to ward? Who were they? Names. Were they already known to you or were total strangers? And how did your name get included in their list? Are you a well known reputed thug?

2. You did not state the mission you were being solicited for, so how can you assess the risks involved? Since two of your friends were also approached and they accepted the mission, it means you are in a group of thugs.

You said a lot of things without saying anything. You fail to mention who or the party that was doing the recruiting, you fail to mention the mission and you fail to mention the modus operandi of the mission. So what do you want us to believe? And how is this related to you believing or disbelieving the farook lawan case?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Orikinla(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
[size=18pt]All the shenanigans calumny against Dr. Chris Ngige will fail.
He is a member of the APC and if intellectually re-tarded Igbo tribal idi-ots cannot bear this fact of democratic truth, they can get lost.

Any dummy can come online and fabricate a story that APAGA, APC or PDP paid him or her millions to recruit people to rig elections. [/size]
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Pataki: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013

Poor English writing. At least, if you must lie, lie with sense. There are so many inconsistencies with your idiotic drivel above.

How do I correlate the two sentences I have placed in bold from your quote above? You are a pathetic liar, and I am wondering, how much you were paid to spew this idiotic lie on the forum.

I hope the moderators have banned your other handle that you are using to beat the ban already placed on you.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Polio: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]All the shenanigans calumny against Dr. Chris Ngige will fail.
He is a member of the APC and if intellectually re-tarded Igbo tribal idi-ots cannot bear this fact of democratic truth, they can get lost.

Any dummy can come online and fabricate a story that APAGA, APC or PDP paid him or her millions to recruit people to rig elections. [/size]

GBAM!

Case closed.

Goodluck Ngige
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Desmonddeck: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ngigi is a disgrace to Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Polio: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Desmonddeck: Ngigi is a disgrace to Anambra state

How?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Classicalman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
NGIGE can never smell that governorship again. Tomorrow APC will be dead and buried. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by onimcee1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Same tin acn did in edo.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Littlehooper: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
MASSOP IS NOT A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF APC...
MASSOP FRUSTRATION START WHEN HE WAS NOT RECRUITED INTO O YES......
HOW CAN ONE BE A SUPPORTER OF A GROUP N ONE BE GOING AGAINST ONE GROUP (PARTY )
MASSOP YOU DON'T HAVE A POINT AT ALL...
AM DISAPPOINTED IN CITIZENS OF OSUN STATE DESPITE THE REFORMS OGBENI IS CARRYING OUT.......
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THOSE WERE ARRESTED ARE NOT APC MEMBERS...
IPINLE OMOLUABI INDEED.....
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nigerianmovie(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2013

a man that swore naked at okija shrine can do anything. He has no integrity.
u trust Yoruba than igbo? U are lost. I have lived and dealt with them for almost 20years.
NGIGE IS DESPERATE
APC IS DESPERATE

for odimma Anambra, Vote APGA

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by confusion247(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Demdem:

Give what up? Only fools will believe clean elections happen in this country. This has always been my position and will continue to till I see changes. Didn't happen yesterday and it won't happen tommorow.
Jonathan is to be blamed for allowing fraudulent elections to continue.
If I may ask, past election offenders, where are they till date? I expect those caught to be severely dealt with.
Was it Jonathan that conducted the election that brought Obasanjo, yaradua, Tinubu to power?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by taharqa: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
automaticcars: Shameful! Big lies from people of no shame.
lol....@maasop, is very very very ACN (abi na, APC). The hard-core type.. Are u new on NL?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Demdem(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
GbagaunDetector:

grin grin The beginning of new things in this country, that you admitted your party (All progressive saints) planned to rig election, kai, chukwu gozie gi, God bless you.

Now when u talk, people can take u seriously.

BTW even if then carry Obama or Putin come Nigeria, some people will still find a way to rig the election, be it successfully or unsuccessfully.

Kindly show just one post from Demdem where he claims that APC is his party and prove to all that u arent foolish. take ur time to check my previous posts, am waiting.

I detest the killer party but APC to me is a better option though their faults also exists. the truth is if Obama or any sensible person is on that seat Jonathan is, such will surely take the right steps retardeen has refused to take all these while as regards free and fair elections. what we need is a sensible and willing leader ready to take the right steps. Our case isnt hopeless yet, dont make it so. we simply have an invalid in charge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode / Buhari Has Created 12 Million Jobs In Agric Sector Alone - Lai Mohammed / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.