Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,939 members, 7,909,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:54 AM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (25966 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by collynzo2(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ Exxello Milano Your line of set up and blackmail you keep spewing could have worked yesterday, but as of today it is too late. You know why? Your party has already claimed ownership of the hoodlums albeit in the guise of ''election observers''.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by jimmysho(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
This seem a cooked up story. the op may be a supporter of acn before. in politics, people change loyalty especially when it concerns their interest. Rigging work is not done by some jobless youths as claimed by the op. The propagandist might realise that this boys may be released that is why they changed tactics. there are so many PDP members of south west origin that want APC down at all cost. equally, people can be posting against a certain political party for days like this just to validate their sinister claim. This is an ALIBI
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by collynzo2(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
jimmysho: This seem a cooked up story. the op may be a supporter of acn before. in politics, people change loyalty especially when it concerns their interest. Rigging work is not done by some jobless youths as claimed by the op. The propagandist might realise that this boys may be released that is why they changed tactics. there are so many PDP members of south west origin that want APC down at all cost. equally, people can be posting against a certain political party for days like this just to validate their sinister claim. This is an ALIBI
Poor attempt. Come again

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by jimmysho(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
This seem a cooked up story. the op may be a supporter of acn before. in politics, people change loyalty especially when it concerns their interest. Rigging work is not done by some jobless youths as claimed by the op. The propagandist might realise that this boys may be released that is why they changed tactics. there are so many PDP members of south west origin that want APC down at all cost. equally, people can be posting against a certain political party for days like this just to validate their sinister claim. This is an ALIBI
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: Shut your mouth up. This is the same reason I didn't create this thread a week ago, no evidence. But the evidence is now out there for you to see. What I'm simply doing here is to let guys here know that I was aware of this before this arrest.
See your life? You knew that something of this nature was going to happen,you kept quiet and waited this very day to yarn dust? What makes you think you are right about your story? You need to be banned and your alternate monikers reprimanded in nairaland prison till further notice. Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
jimmysho: This seem a cooked up story. the op may be a supporter of acn before. in politics, people change loyalty especially when it concerns their interest. Rigging work is not done by some jobless youths as claimed by the op. The propagandist might realise that this boys may be released that is why they changed tactics. there are so many PDP members of south west origin that want APC down at all cost. equally, people can be posting against a certain political party for days like this just to validate their sinister claim. This is an ALIBI
I am very sure he is one of the miscreants who decamped from APC to PDP at the 11th hour in Anambra for a plate of akpu and ofe nsala. If I believe the shyte he wrote,then I believe my mama is still a virgin!
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by jimmysho(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Got this from another thread that the guys are truly observers trained in IMO during the train the trainers retreat. please, peruse the below document for their organisation name.

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
The document above showed that
Justice and Equity Organisation (JEO) as the
first on the accreditation list of monitors for
the election contrary to PDP instigated police
shenanigans.
In all, 18 local and 5 foreign observers are
accredited by INEC.
INEC trained the trainers in Owerri and JEO
also trained it’s monitors in Owerri in
accordance with INEC rules.
TMG that is 11th on INEC List moblised 600
monitors without any harassment.
The only offence of JEO is that they are
largely from Osun and the assumption is
that anybody from Osun is certainly APC.
The leader of JEO is well known human
rights activist and a social crusader in Osun
of many years standing who has never been
a member of either ACN or APC.
The rumour of arrest is suspected to be a
manifestation of PDP rigging plans.
SOURCE: www.osunfender.com
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by jimmysho(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
some people were ignorantly asking how this seemly unknown group got her funding. if you don't know, NGOs business is a serious business with serious funding by foreign donors
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Kajiang02(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: The document above showed that
shenanigans.
accredited by INEC.

As much as you have a point. Don't you think this really has a political undertone.
More recruits from Osun State where people in Anambra and closeby Imo state would have been ideal. Incurring Hotel bills, tfare allowances and d likes. I also wonder if INEC sponsored the training or the JEO cos think the cost of hiring these persons and accommodating them for a minimum of 2nights.
I guess APC got this wrong and didn't plan well.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
jimmysho: Got this from another thread that the guys are truly observers trained in IMO during the train the trainers retreat. please, peruse the below document for their organisation name.

showing us d list of accredited observers is not enough. the evidence found on them is wot made them suspects. any criminal can claim a name of an observer group if arrested.

mind u some of these observers have political parties they support and get N50m frm

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

showing us d list of accredited observers is not enough. the evidence found on them is wot made them suspects. any criminal can claim a name of an observer group if arrested.

mind u some of these observers have political parties they support and get N50m frm
The list of accredited observers is above my previous comment. The JEO is the first on the list and INEC approved of their training in Owerri that was why they lodged there. Are you still in doubt?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Kajiang02(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
jimmysho: some people were ignorantly asking how this seemly unknown group got her funding. if you don't know, NGOs business is a serious business with serious funding by foreign donors

Or possibly funding by foreign donors with personal interest.
Don't go there abeg, this group is a pretty largely unknown group. No matter the billions they get in funding, wouldn't it be unwise to recruit more from the southwest and pay more in terms of tfare and accommodation than recruiting form the state and spend probably zero on accommodation and tfare.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kajiang02:

As much as you have a point. Don't you think this really has a political undertone.
More recruits from Osun State where people in Anambra and closeby Imo state would have been ideal. Incurring Hotel bills, tfare allowances and d likes. I also wonder if INEC sponsored the training or the JEO cos think the cost of hiring these persons and accommodating them for a minimum of 2nights.
Probably you didn't read the post you quoted. There is nothing like political undertone in this matter. The observers are mostly from a particular ethnic group doesn't mean they have any political agenda. The owner of the group is a yoruba man too. They had their trainings in Owerri which INEC approved. Their last training was to be at owerri that was why they lodged there. This has nothing to do with APC or any other party.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: The document above showed that
shenanigans.
accredited by INEC.

The document osun defender tendered, bears abuja for train the triners and Awka for didtribution of kits and materials. what are d so called equity doing in imo? wia did u see imo in the list u tendered?

osundefender is really trying hard to defend her sons in imo cell.

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: The list of accredited observers is above my previous comment. The JEO is the first on the list and INEC approved of their training in Owerri that was why they lodged there. Are you still in doubt?

Wia in ur documment did u see owerri? i saw abuja 31st oct, then inec state office awka btween 12th-14th nov. show me wia owerri was written in d document for justice and equity observers.

is it wot osun defenders manufactured to save the face of her sons? let the venue for JEO reflect on the eveidence.

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by jimmysho(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kajiang02:

the observers are usually ad hoc staff of the NGOs and since it is based in osun state, there is wisdom in recruiting from there. inec only train the trainers while each organisation sponsored her work force. this has nothing to do with a party.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

The document osun defender tendered, bears abuja for train the triners and Awka for didtribution of kits and materials. what are d so called equity doing in imo? wia did u see imo in the list u tendered?

osundefender is really trying hard to defend her sons in imo cell.
The argument was that they were APC touts that were sent to rig the elections. Now that has been countered and cleared! They are actually election observers. What else do you want clarified? Can't you just give up? Whether they were trained in owerri or maiduguri, does it really matter? The way some of you reason eh..... I just tire! angry
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by jimmysho(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
objectivity seem to be dead on this forum while tribalism has taken the center stage. I can't beat my chest that this case is mere smear campaign against ngige candidature
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
jimmysho: objectivity seem to be dead on this forum while tribalism has taken the center stage. I can't beat my chest that this case is mere smear campaign against ngige candidature
Exactly what it is! Just because the observers were mainly from Osun State, they took it to be they were APC members coming to rig the elections. Smh cry
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: The argument was that they were APC touts that were sent to rig the elections. Now that has been countered and cleared! They are actually election observers. What else do you want clarified? Can't you just give up? Whether they were trained in owerri or maiduguri, does it really matter? The way some of you reason eh..... I just tire! angry

y do u think APC can not use d so called observers as riggers? wot gave credence to that are d incriminating documents found on them. INEC ID cards, fake voters card, observers card, guns, ammunition, ngige posters

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by ASL33: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: The argument was that they were APC touts that were sent to rig the elections. Now that has been countered and cleared! They are actually election observers. What else do you want clarified? Can't you just give up? Whether they were trained in owerri or maiduguri, does it really matter? The way some of you reason eh..... I just tire! angry
You are the one reasoning like those girls in Ayilara. Their training was never gonna take place in owerri, so why are they in Owerri? Again the I'd found on them are fake, maybe INEC issue fake ID these days.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode / Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership / Nationwide Protest: Peter Obi, Obidients' Planning Mayhem In Nigeria - Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.