Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (25922 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

y do u think APC can not use d so called observers as riggers? wot gave credence to that are d incriminating documents found on them. INEC ID cards, fake voters card, observers card, guns, ammunition, ngige posters
what proof do you have that all that were found on them? How is it possible for them to be used by APC? Are they the only election observers in the INEC list? Nna eh.... Na wa for you o! Smh

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Kajiang02(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
jimmysho: objectivity seem to be dead on this forum while tribalism has taken the center stage. I can't beat my chest that this case is mere smear campaign against ngige candidature

Against Ngige abi, last I checked Apga controls Anambra, FG controls the Police and APC controls IMO.
Sure you'll say FG is using this against Onwa, but is to promote the PDP candidate?
Why not look at why the training was taken to an APC state rather than home state of election? Or is it because its currently Apga controlled.

berem: The argument was that they were APC touts that were sent to rig the elections. Now that has been countered and cleared! They are actually election observers. What else do you want clarified? Can't you just give up? Whether they were trained in owerri or maiduguri, does it really matter? The way some of you reason eh..... I just tire! angry

Does countering this make it logical or correct that the training wasn't suppose to hold in Imo amidst importation of people from Osun.
You know this gives the Police ultimate indemnity for their action citing the training as illegal. Think it too.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Beync(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: I can't believe it! I'm @maasoap who started this thread but moderator has blocked my account from making comments on this thread! This is wonderful. Just to let you guys know that the number of the guy we were communicating with is now switch off.
jisooos! They ban maasoop the op, not surprise thou.
But then you have air the truth.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Beync: jisooos! They ban maasoop the op, not surprise thou.
But then you have air the truth.
.Should be the spambot of cos i was equally banned.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by cKaiser: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
The desperate lies again

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kudos to the OP for revealing the fraud called the APC

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: what proof do you have that all that were found on them? How is it possible for them to be used by APC? Are they the only election observers in the INEC list? Nna eh.... Na wa for you o! Smh

Are u saying d commissioner of police is lieing? These are d documents found on them. Wot are observers doing with voters cards? Are they also eligible to vote when they are suppose to be observers? Wot r they doing with INEC I'd cards? Is somebody trying to use them to pass security checks unhindered?

Tru observers shud av only inec endorsed observer I'd card and possibly dia org I'd card. These ones want to hide under d umbrella of observers to cause mayhem or vote when they r nt eligible to vote as observers.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kajiang02:

Against Ngige abi, last I checked Apga controls Anambra, FG controls the Police and APC controls IMO.
Sure you'll say FG is using this against Onwa, but is to promote the PDP candidate?
Why not look at why the training was taken to an APC state rather than home state of election? Or is it because its currently Apga controlled.

Does countering this make it logical or correct that the training wasn't suppose to hold in Imo amidst importation of people from Osun.
You know this gives the Police ultimate indemnity for their action citing the training as illegal. Think it too.
What the heck are you saying? INEC approved of their training in owerri! Who are you then to say where the training should hold? Did the training hold in government house owerri or in rochas's village? Kai!
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Are u saying d commissioner of police is lieing? These are d documents found on them. Wot are observers doing with voters cards? Are they also eligible to vote when they are suppose to be observers? Wot r they doing with INEC I'd cards? Is somebody trying to use them to pass security checks unhindered?

Tru observers shud av only inec endorsed observer I'd card and possibly dia org I'd card. These ones want to hide under d umbrella of observers to cause mayhem or vote when they r nt eligible to vote as observers.

You are indeed very wise

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: What the heck are you saying? INEC approved of their training in owerri! Who are you then to say where the training should hold? Did the training hold in government house owerri or in rochas's village? Kai!

Show us the INEC approval or you are lying through your nostrils.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

There were no voters card found on them. That's a big fat lie from the pit of hell. Did you see the voters card shown on television? If you did,was it from them or the police played their usual pranks and deceit? Oh please!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by AtlanticBreeze: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
op how much did you get from chino? The Almajiris from SW have been confirmed as election observers and on their way to Awka as we speak. Your nonsense will not stop a landslide for Ngige!
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nuke: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: Exactly what it is! Just because the observers were mainly from Osun State, they took it to be they were APC members coming to rig the elections. Smh cry

I believe you know that the APC candidate, Chris Ngige is a known fraudster. He has been through this lane before, he has proved to the world that he is desperate for power. As for the election observers, they were just selected and ofcourse, the NGO can be bought just as the Police and Inec can be bought. These guys pass through their destination to rest in another state, they were recruited from an APC state to rest in another APC state.
According to channels tv, "Items recovered from the group are 2 pump action guns, valid voter’s registration card of an Anambra indigene and 181 identity cards of Equity and Justice Election Observer Organization"

So ask yourself before you take sides, what are they doing with voters cards and guns? How come they are just training their observers and they already have identity cards?

You should rather speak the truth, afterall, no one has mentioned the name of the party they are trying to rig in favour of.

But to be honest, I dont understand why anyone will be supporting Ngige knowing that he is a fraud.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by rozayx5(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Berem. run now wey chance. dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by AtlanticBreeze: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
THE. COCK. IS. DEAD. shout it. Nov 16
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exactly the same way, police and apga propagandaist lied that ifeanyi ubah imported voters from lagos during the voters registration era, yet till now nobody including the police had made any serious proof to their viral media propaganda.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Show us the INEC approval or you are lying through your nostrils.
I should show you the INEC approved list after its been displayed on this thread abi? Your eye close? Oya, give me the address of your house make I bring am come show you. Mtscheeeew! angry

"Exits thread"

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
rozayx5: Berem. run now wey chance. dey cheesy
I don run leave una for this yeye thread. Make una enjoy the thread. Bye bye! grin grin
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: I should show you the INEC approved list after its been displayed on this thread abi? Your eye close? Oya, give me the address of your house make I bring am come show you. Mtscheeeew! angry

"Exits thread"

Liar, pants on fire. You said INEC gave those suspects the permission to carry out their training in Imo state and i said it is a huge fat lie.
You either show us this doc or you stroll out calmly.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: There were no voters card found on them. That's a big fat lie from the pit of hell. Did you see the voters card shown on television? If you did,was it from them or the police played their usual pranks and deceit? Oh please!!

So u mean all d print and online media dat listed doz incriminating documents found on them are liars? I can't blv u. The CP made a press release and all dat wia found on them wia read out to d journalists.

Why wud police pray prank if d so cald 'observers' didn't soil dia hands

Pls show me wia INEC approved dia training in owerri. I need evidence not osun defender concocted lies. Show me paper evidence just like u showed about JEO bn an observer
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Beync(f): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rad1cal:
.Should be the spambot of cos i was equally banned.
I was ban too by the spanbot
Seems the spambot is lopsided.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by authority2006(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tell moderator to unblock my account, @maasoap. I tell nothing but truth. It is a shame when government decides to capitalize on prevalent unemployment in the country or state for that matter to engage youth in immoral acts.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
May God continue to bless anti spambot for banning all the APC haters. Una never jam! tongue grin
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: May God continue to bless anti spambot for banning all the APC haters. Una never jam! tongue grin

I can see ur mod friends are now using anti spam bot to ban counter opinion.

B4 u run show us d evidence wia INEC approved justice and equity observers JEO to train in owerri. Pls show us

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

B4 u run show us d evidence wia INEC approved justice and equity observers JEO to train in owerri. Pls show us

I second the begging. Berem olu Ndigbo , please do not disappoint. grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Are you still asking me silly questions? Wait make I go call anti-spambot to ban you till next year! O ga eme gi vooom n'anya! grin grin
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: Tell moderator to unblock my account, @maasoap. I tell nothing but truth. It is a shame when government decides to capitalize on prevalent unemployment in the country or state for that matter to engage youth in immoral acts.

Check your profile to see if you have been released.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by AtlanticBreeze: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by gratiaeo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Demdem: I wonder why the uwais election report wasn't fully implemented by Jonathan? After that presidential election that brought in Retardeen which has a semblance of clean election, we have never had any clean election. Even the gubernatorial elections a week after was a diasaster.
Be it pdp, APC, APGA, labour or whatever, rigging is the order. Infact in all states, none gave a clean LG elections.
I blame Jonathan for not doing what is appropriate that will lead to good elections in this country.
Uwais submitted his report, Jonathan read it, gave us Jega and dump the report. What a fool.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exxello Milano: [b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]
Alas! Someone with a functioning brain!
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by s3nn2x(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: This India hemp inspired story is false. The op is a fraudster.
http://abusidiqu.com/breaking-news-anambra-2013-arrested-observers-bonafide-accredited-officials-says-inec-commissioner/
What kind of nonsense website is this? The question is not whether they were accredited or not, but what were they doing in Owerri, instead of Awka?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima / Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.