Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,390 members, 7,884,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (25925 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by tomakint: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Elede...face me..don't be your usual coward.
Fugly boy, you know you are beneath me, I see no reason quoting you, because you mean nothing to me undecided undecided I have better people here to converse with! Swine grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by authority2006(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Go and show this thread to the families of those your so-called friends...to show them how you've been helping them on NL.
I did my best to discourage them, God knows. But this time to tell you guys that the rumours is real. It is not about my friends but about Osun state tate government taking the advantage of unemployed graduate in the state. Me, inclusive

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by collynzo2(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Go and show this thread to the families of those your so-called friends...to show them how you've been helping them on NL.
Does it mean you have agreed he is actually telling the truth?

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Iriruaga100: If truly they are election observers.What are they doing in owerri?Abi there is another election in imo.

Na so i dey ask ooo, u do training for awka, u go owerri lodge. when hotels full onitsha, awka and nnewi

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
I'm going to say that, I believe the OP's story of being contacted. the question is who contacted you?
Are you an active APC member or even an affiliate? If so, there is credibility that APC contacted you.
Also, what was given as the nature of your job on the trip?
Please, answer these genuine questions. Thanks.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by tomakint: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

[s]Only you find your usual asinine comments funny.....

You are still looking around forever for those to either validate their comments or kissing Seun and Mods yansh..

My advise to you is still evergreen....be independent. stop seeking for recognition...allow it to look for you.

Agbaya ..and still doing PDP tout ...thank me later.[/s]
Son, you definitely have no brain,,,,,,I have been a "One Man Battalion" against you folks since August 2012 (go figure), if you (ilugunsh1tboy)are not hobnobing with Katz, it would be desola or inufele or yamhead, dayokanu and the likes even looking at your profile page seeing those you are following like mumu lend credence to the fact that you have no mind of your own......I hope I have not touch a nerve? Thank me later son grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
collynzo2: Does it mean you have agreed he is actually telling the truth?

No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo) / AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.