Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,908 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (26000 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exxello Milano:

Funny how you are liking your own posts too grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so the "Likes" dey pinch you. Ekpele Egbon mi grin.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Festus Keyamo is a known APC member who vied for delta state senatorial election under APC and was beaten in d primary, APC lost that election to PDP.

His activism is therefore in doubt. sell that story to d devil

APC running around searching for face saving story to tell. why will INEC trained observers in awka be found lodged in owerri?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
obayaya:

abagworo's thread called it justice and equity initiative and yours called it international foundation for electoral systems..

Guy how those 2 take resemble?

First go and learn how election monitoring trainings are conducted...when you do that clearly..you will come to appreciate how profoundly dumb you are with this your comment.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Just accept that the APC are very progressive in rigging elections and move on.

No need for plenty talk. grin

PDP are masters in rigging.
All other parties are still learning the antics from them and that's why I think its easier catching them for now also considering the fact also that the killer party controls the police.
It's a dangerous development and until Jonathan who is empowered does the right thing, a big calamity awaits this country.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by collynzo2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exxello Milano:

Helllllllllllooooooooo!!!! I can bet you my house that those guys will not be prosecuted!!! We know who really hired them!!! Peter Adaobi, I hail oooo.... I dey see your cheap handiwork. By tomorrow, I will vote the life out of your stooge grin grin grin
Guy this your line of set up and blackmail you keep spewing could have worked yesterday, but as of today it is too late. You know why? Your APC has already claimed ownership of the hoodlums albeit in the guise of ''election observers''.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by victor2020(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by rozayx5(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
victor2020: This the latest headline from channels tv news
www.channelstv.com/home/2013/11/15/police-arrests-181-fake-election-observers-in-anambra/

just saw it right now grin
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by authority2006(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
I can't believe it! I'm @maasoap who started this thread but moderator has blocked my account from making comments on this thread! This is wonderful. Just to let you guys know that the number of the guy we were communicating with is now switch off.

13 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by obayaya(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Lies dey very hard to defend Na. You have to use another lie to cover up for an initial lie grin

as in eh? if the training was in collaboration with INEC as ilugun Boy alleged, then y haven't inec issued a statement

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: I can't believe it! I'm @maasoap who started this thread but moderator has blocked my account from making comments on this thread! This is wonderful. Just to let you guys know that the number of the guy we were communicating with is now switch off.

Good for you.

You clearly created a topic knowing fully well that you lack full and adequate information...you not only ended up embarrassing yourself..you gave ammunition to clearly misguided individuals bent on causing mischief and chaos.

You should be ban for a very lengthy period.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by authority2006(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Lolzz....you be proper Mumu living in a mumuland.

So you want me to accept the words from a NOBODY over those coming from a reputable Nigerian lawyer?

Wallahi....you never jam!
Does your reputable lawyer live in Osogbo? Was he contacted? Do you even know my alias since? Mr Anambra. Because my people believe that it is ridiculous to them to have nominated my name for such dangerous and demeaning job.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by obayaya(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

First go and learn how election monitoring trainings are conducted...when you do that clearly..you will come to appreciate how profoundly dumb you are with this your comment.

I understand election monitoring.. but please Sir, kindly explain the difference in the name of the elections monitoring group.. can a group have 2 names?

if you can't explain this, then the joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: Does you reputable lawyer live in Osogbo? Was he contacted? Do you even know my alias since? Mr Anambra. Because my people believe that it is ridiculous to them to have nominated my name for such dangerous and demeaning job.

You are a disgruntled element...your comments clearly betrayed you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
obayaya:

I understand election monitoring.. but please Sir, kindly explain the difference in the name of the elections monitoring group.. can a group have 2 names?

if you can't explain this, then the joke is on you

Go and do the assignment I gave you.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by authority2006(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Good for you.

You clearly created a topic knowing fully well that you lack full and adequate information...you not only ended up embarrassing yourself..you gave ammunition to clearly misguided individuals bent on causing mischief and chaos.

ilugunboy:

Good for you.

Shut your mouth up. This is the same reason I didn't create this thread a week ago, no evidence. But the evidence is now out there for you to see. What I'm simply doing here is to let guys here know that I was aware of this before this arrest.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by obayaya(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Go and do the assignment I gave you.

a wise man once told me that ignorant ppl always resort to insults when they can't defend their arguments.

I'm sure he was talking about you Mr. ilugun Boy.

until you answer my question, please don't quote me
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by victor2020(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: I can't believe it! I'm @maasoap who started this thread but moderator has blocked my account from making comments on this thread! This is wonderful. Just to let you guys know that the number of the guy we were communicating with is now switch off.
now we know nairaland is almost like an apc owned website, where any comment or post against apc is frowned at

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: Shut your mouth up. This is the same reason I didn't create this thread a week ago, no evidence. But the evidence is now out there for you to see. What I'm simply doing here is to let guys here know that I was aware of this before this arrest.

Like I said..you are a disgruntled person. They gave you the short end of the stick and you resort to blackmail.

Well..you've done a good job.....hope you can show Oshogbo people this your post and let them view the comments therein...let them see you for what you are...a dangerous traitor.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
obayaya:

a wise man once told me that ignorant ppl always resort to insults when they can't defend their arguments.

I'm sure he was talking about you Mr. ilugun Boy.

until you answer my question, please don't quote me

Where did I insult you?....I will recant and apologize.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by obayaya(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

ilugunboy:

ilugunboy:

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by tomakint: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap: I'm a core APC member. What happened is a shame to the organisers. My regret is that I didn't post this topic last week when I was approached. The arrested guy is telling us not to panick that organisers are working things out with INEC so that police would be able to recognise them as independent observer. There is serious panick at home. I don't know if the recruitment was limited to only the state capital because that's where I reside.
I believe you at least going by the date you registered on this forum, for coming out to say nothing but the truth, you will live long my brother and my prayer for you is that, "God shall continue to open closed doors of mercies for you by December, you will have every reason to thank God for being your all-round sustenance"....well done!

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by authority2006(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are a disgruntled element...your comments clearly betrayed you.
I have been saying it that the fact I'm APC member doesn't mean I shouldn't speak against them when wrong steps are being taken. Just deal with what is on ground. I only feel sorry for my friends. One is married, the other one is not. The married one couldn't even tell his wife his reason for travelling. Imagine that!

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
@obayaya

I can't see any insults there...just remarks and observation.

I will stop quoting you if you stop quoting me..

Fair enough? grin grin
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by tomakint: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

i wont condone ur insult again, if u cant comment without insult

afam, sexkillz and OAMJ beware
Ignore the boy for once, haba Arysexy! Don't you know trolls when you see one?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
authority2006: I have been saying it that the fact I'm APC member doesn't mean I shouldn't speak against them when wrong steps are being taken. Just deal with what is on ground. I only feel sorry for my friends. One is married, the other one is not. The married one couldn't even tell his wife his reason for travelling. Imagine that!

Go and show this thread to the families of those your so-called friends...to show them how you've been helping them on NL.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by authority2006(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
tomakint:
I believe you at least going by the date you registered on this forum, for coming out to say nothing but the truth, you will live long my brother and my prayer for you is that, "God shall continue to open closed doors of mercies for you by December, you will have every reason to thank God for being your all-round sustenance....well done!
Big amen to your prayer for me.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Iriruaga100(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
If truly they are election observers.What are they doing in owerri?Abi there is another election in imo.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by obayaya(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy: @obayaya

I can't see any insults there...just remarks and observation.

I will stop quoting you if you stop quoting me..

Fair enough? grin grin

fair enough..

but I'll Still need that clarification on the difference in name of the monitoring group in the 2 accounts.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hassan Umoru, New Commander To Battle Boko Haram / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Atiku Abubakar And His 26 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.