Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,012 members, 7,963,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:24 AM

'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora (27604 Views)

Poll: Should Nigerians abroad take this call seriously?

Yes: 30% (27 votes)
No: 70% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Kill PDP Before It Kills All Of Us, Buhari Charges Nigerians / 2015: Vote Out Incompetent Leaders, Kumuyi Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2008
buzugee:

i have studided onyinyes grammer and word usage and she definitely did not grow up in america. she is fronting. certain way people use words let you know where they grew up. i am very intuitive like that.  cheesy
Baby boy don't even start with me. With your low timer self. Mayne just go some where over talking like you some detective. "I am very intuitive like that", what kind of stupidity is that? l can see why London was so hard for you. That place is for people of intelligence and wit, not hypocrisy and whiners.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2008
That country will demolish and so will the people with it, if more people thought like you.

people like lepashandy, madakoko,buzugee and I keep the little flame of nigeria going because we believe and know that we have no other, left for u and kobo the flames of naija patroitism would have been long ago snuffed out,
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

people like lepashandy, madakoko,buzugee and I keep the little flame of nigeria going because we believe and know that we have no other, left for u and kobo the flames of naija patroitism would have been long ago snuffed out,
You know it is funny how you erased everything else i posted and left only one thing in there that had something to do with pride. Why don't you read it again.
onyinye2:

You know what Paul im going to give it to ya straight. Don't be coming up in here calling nobody a "Real Nigerian". Who they the hell are you to even make that statement? You are by far a racist and self hating individual. I may not have grown up on the streets of Lagos or went to the University of Nsukka but, i am just as Nigerian as anybody else. So for you to question that, makes you a self hating. That country will demolish and so will the people with it, if more people thought like you.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2008
$$Rhino:

Nigeria don't even know you exist, go to anywhere in nigeria and made a search about yourself, the result will come back as "result can't be found" because the nation don't even know you, and you here talking about letting the nation down.

I am proud to say my family lineage has contributed a lot to this country in many capacities ranging from gallant military officers that gave all to keep this country one to governors that made impacts  to lives in area where they governed, am a younger generation of those men and i intend to serve my nation like they did man.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

I am proud to say my family lineage has contributed a lot to this country in many capacities ranging from gallant military officers that gave all to keep this country one to governors that made impacts to lives in area where they governed, am a younger generation of those men and i intend to serve my nation like they did man.

i am so proud of you, son.
and you think my lineage havent contributed to nigeria's development, or I guess cos i dont reside in nigeria and that i am yet to jst pack my bag at the sound of the voice of Fashola, i am less patriotic
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by LeMoor(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2008
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2008
i am less patriotic

less is an understatement, u aint patroitic @ all.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ le moor

shut up pls. u are confusing issues here.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

what type of education do u mean, u mean educate us on hw to abandon and deny our country like u'all, na we know the hope of our nation now rest on us and we wont let naija down.

Not a single person in here has even mentioned ABANDONING or DENYING Nigeria !!! This is what I mean by PRE-ESTABLISHED ideas you have of those who do not agree with you.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
Fashola's call on Nigerians in Diaspora to return back home.

It's left for each individual to choose what best benefits him/her just like everything in life
If you want to remain outside Nigeria fine, if you want to return back home fine.
Arguing about whose stand is right is not reasonable. If you consider the situation and event around every person you will find out that they vary and as such different views and  choices.

Returning home - IMO - is something very courageous, selfless and inspiring. Nigerians lack a lot of things one of them putting one's community over ones self. No volunteer activities. No cash no service. You see this attitude displayed from the President to the teachers, and all the inhabitants.

America and all those developed countries did not just spring up one day to become world and economic powers, it took selfless act, tireless labor, sweat, tears and even blood to bring them where they are today.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Baby boy don't even start with me. With your low timer self. Mayne just go some where over talking like you some detective. "I am very intuitive like that", what kind of stupidity is that? l can see why London was so hard for you. That place is for people of intelligence and wit, not hypocrisy and whiners.
please now that i have called you out you wan dey try use small yankee word, MAYNE, BABY BOY  cheesy abeg carry ya pounded yam and ofe nsala, ube and corn eating sef comot for road make i see better thing  cheesy with ya fillage sef. wan come here dey front say hin be yankee  tongue abi u done forget say some of us done live for yankee well well and fit spot frauds

@idupaul thank you very much my brother for mentioning my name amongst those who are down for the cause. NIGERIAAAAAAAAAA4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ Le Moor

Nwannem, thank you very much. wink

@ racist  biased  self hating  Paul

Funny how you dodge reality and call people FAKE NIGERIANS, when i have done more for Nigeria then your racist self has.

buzugee:

please now that i have called you out you wan dey try use small yankee word, MAYNE, BABY BOY  cheesy abeg carry ya pounded yam and ofe nsala, ube and corn eating sef comot for road make i see better thing  cheesy with ya fillage sef. wan come here dey front say hin be yankee  tongue abi u done forget say some of us done live for yankee well well and fit spot frauds
Oka can you write in clear english what you just wrote. Because i don't speak stupid. Please and Thank You.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

less is an understatement, u aint patroitic @ all.

Hahahahahahaha.
i am more patriotic than you sir.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by LeMoor(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

@ le moor

shut up please. u are confusing issues here.
Are you a flipping idiot? Do not mistake my unwillingness to abuse for an inability to,

What issues am I confusing? I would think you are the one finding comprehension a tad bit difficult. I have been responding to the post in totality intentionally stayed away from the name calling and abuses, But do not push it,
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

@ le moor

shut up please. u are confusing issues here.
grin HE THINKS BECAuse he works in goldman sachs he is less of a nigger than what they think he is.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2008
Le Moor:

Are you a flipping idiot? Do not mistake my unwillingness to abuse for an inability to,

What issues am I confusing? I would think you are the one finding comprehension a tad bit difficult. I have been responding to the post in totality intentionally stayed away from the name calling and abuses, But do not push it,

There is no one that cld push u to yab, so no need to, be the bigger man.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2008
when i have done more for Nigeria then your racist self has.

yes done more in undermining the country.

$$Rhino:

Hahahahahahaha.
i am more patriotic than you sir.

from ur name dat starts with two dollar signs  to ur nasty comment bout naija , i can see u are more patroitic.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ buzugee

I can see that you are obviously bored and have nothing better to do then play Inspector Gadget to see if im from America. It's cool. Why do i have to prove anything to a runt like you? Who am i to even spend time exchanging post with you as if you are worth it. You can't even type in basic english. Please just fall back in line and leave me be because i aint got no time for low timers.Osuofia.

Le Moor:

What issues am I confusing? I would think you are the one finding comprehension a tad bit difficult. I have been responding to the post in totality intentionally stayed away from the name calling and abuses,  But do not push it,
Nwannnem, don't bother yourself with these illiterates. They think that all those who live aboard are FAKE NIGERIANS. But he is real because he stayed there to live. Even though the ones aboard help out the country more than he does, he is still more real than us. Aint that something.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

yes done more in undermining the country.
from your name that starts with two dollar signs  to your nasty comment bout naija , i can see u are more patroitic.
tell me what nasty comment i have made about nigeria?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by LeMoor(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2008
Buzugee,
I dont work for Goldman Sachs. I was drawing analogies, But guess what, your lack of exposure could never let you draw the parallel.
Your choice of language even shows what your influences are,
And guess what, I aint no nigger, I leave that to self-hating jiggaboos like yourself who do not even know what the word means,
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2008
What issues am I confusing? I would think you are the one finding comprehension a tad bit difficult. I have been responding to the post in totality intentionally stayed away from the name calling and abuses,  But do not push it,

Sorry mr silverman sachs.  pls no vex. i just de make sure say u no bring plenty grama come board and confuse issues.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2008
buzugee:

grin HE THINKS BECAuse he works in goldman sachs he is less of a nigger than what they think he is.
See osuofia talk. Look him call himself an ignorant black person. How stupid can you get? Much more i believe. You aint nothing but a bugaboo tongue
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

@ buzugee

I can see that you are obviously bored and have nothing better to do then play Inspector Gadget to see if im from America. It's cool. Why do i have to prove anything to a runt like you? Who am i to even spend time exchanging post with you as if you are worth it. You can't even type in basic english. Please just fall back in line and leave me be because i aint got no time for low timers.Osuofia.
Nwannnem, don't bother yourself with these illiterates. They think that all those who live aboard are FAKE NIGERIANS. But he is real because he stayed there to live. Even though the ones aboard help out the country more than he does, he is still more real than us. Aint that something.
better go pound that yam before okonkwo gets home or you go collect nice beat down. dey here dey front say you be american. with ya fillage sef. because you done get the benefit of eating macdonalds and popeyes we no go gree hear word again  grin anuofia like yasef
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2008
Nwannnem, don't bother yourself with these illiterates.

sorry madam ivy league educated.

I don't work for Goldman Sachs.

if u dont then shut up, i was only according u some respect because i tot u did.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

See osuofia talk. Look him call himself an ignorant black person. How stupid can you get? Much more i believe. You aint nothing but a bugaboo tongue

oouucccchhh, that was below the belt.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by LeMoor(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul,
you are only showing yourself up for the retard you are,
You were only according me respect because you thought i worked for a specific bank? damn!!!! you are even more of a retard than I thought. You probably also respect the NSE DG because she got a phd right?
Guess what? I am out of this discourse. I have been todl never to argue with idiots, lest you bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Good luck wallowing in your ignorance,
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2008
Le Moor:

Buzugee,
I don't work for Goldman Sachs. I was drawing analogies, But guess what, your lack of exposure could never let you draw the parallel.
Your choice of language even shows what your influences are,
And guess what, I aint no nigger, I leave that to self-hating jiggaboos like yourself who do not even know what the word means,
i know the meaning of the word and the full brunt behind it. i am telling you how you are percieved. why else do you think on your tv they fall all over themselves to show black people are ignorant, bumbling, dangerous criminals ? you better get with the program. just because oyinbo is laughing with you does not mean he likes you. people like you are easily bamboozled and sold
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

Oh sorry mister Real Nigerian didn't know you went to college in your back yard.

buzugee:

better go pound that yam before okonkwo gets home or you go collect nice beat down. dey here dey front say you be american. with ya fillage sef. because you done get the benefit of eating macdonalds and popeyes we no go gree hear word again  grin anuofia like yasef
Yeah this is my last post to you because one, You can't type in basic english which is sad and shows that you are not educated at all. You can say whatever you want about me because i have proven my point about you and your stupid post. All i want to say is i hope that you will go and educate yourself before you go around calling yourself the N word. That is by far the stupidest thing a person could do. But knowing you has proved otherwise. Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2008
Le Moor:

idupaul,
you are only showing yourself up for the retard you are,
You were only according me respect because you thought i worked for a specific bank? damn!!!! you are even more of a retard than I thought. You probably also respect the NSE DG because she got a phd right?
Guess what? I am out of this discourse. I have been todl never to argue with idiots, lest you bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Good luck wallowing in your ignorance,

pls go jo, and know i respect goldman sachs a lot, its one of my favourites firms, pls leave now.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
buzugee:

idupaul:

if u don't then shut up, i was only according u some respect because i tot u did.
grin  cheesy
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
Guys, we dont need all these name calling.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2008
Fashola wants to help the gutter sweepers abroad - he wants them to have a better life but they are persecuting him.

honestly speaking, Nigeria will be a better place if all the gutter sweepers, tesco workers, bus drivers, train attendants etc all come back to Nigeria to do the same thing they do abroad here in Nigeria. whats d difference? if you sweep trians in London, why cant u sweep trains in Nigeria? If u sweep city centres in your borough in London, why cant you sweep the streets of Lagos? If you work in McDonalds as a cleaner, why cant u do d same in Nigeria? why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book / Hungary: Landlord Threatens To Throw Nigerian Embassy Out Over Unpaid Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.