Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,004 members, 7,963,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:53 AM

'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora (27602 Views)

Poll: Should Nigerians abroad take this call seriously?

Yes: 30% (27 votes)
No: 70% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Kill PDP Before It Kills All Of Us, Buhari Charges Nigerians / 2015: Vote Out Incompetent Leaders, Kumuyi Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
L O L. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
Fashola wants to help the gutter sweepers abroad - he wants them to have a better life but they are persecuting him.

honestly speaking, Nigeria will be a better place if all the gutter sweepers, tesco workers, bus drivers, train attendants etc all come back to Nigeria to do the same thing they do abroad here in Nigeria. whats d difference? if you sweep trians in London, why can't u sweep trains in Nigeria? If u sweep city centres in your borough in London, why can't you sweep the streets of Lagos? If you work in McDonalds as a cleaner, why can't u do d same in Nigeria? why?

L O L ~~~
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2008
Oh sorry mister Real Nigerian didn't know you went to college in your back yard.

i did oh , could not afford top class education like u and kobo.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2008
lepashandi:

Fashola wants to help the gutter sweepers abroad - he wants them to have a better life but they are persecuting him.

honestly speaking, Nigeria will be a better place if all the gutter sweepers, tesco workers, bus drivers, train attendants etc all come back to Nigeria to do the same thing they do abroad here in Nigeria. whats d difference? if you sweep trians in London, why can't u sweep trains in Nigeria? If u sweep city centres in your borough in London, why can't you sweep the streets of Lagos? If you work in McDonalds as a cleaner, why can't u do d same in Nigeria? why?  

Finally, u are getting it together.

And how abt the proffessionals, they shd come back and do what?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2008
Another Nigerian teenager shot dead in London today - 9:00 sky news - and they say London is safer.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by dreeldee: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
if going back home had to do with meeting the likes of Idupaul, Buzugee et al. and their funny reasoning then i don't think it's worth it but thank God they're no where near it.

Onyinye what are you doing replying these folks, i've done several things today and presently at work, you're still on with them. i guess you got the time and even if you do, playing video games would be a lot beneficial

$$Rhino:

Guys, we don't need all these name calling.
they are what i'll call a reflection of the typical Nigerian mentality and that's why we're (Nigeria) far away from progressing
lepashandi:

i think you have a problem with controlling your emotions, my advise-try to reason outside of the box
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2008
Okay, my people. We all need to stop with the insults. We have totally deviated from the purpose of the thread.

People who don't want to come home, do not have to heed to Fashola's call as many of you have stated "you have nothing to come home to"

And for those of us who are home and  want to continue making a change, continue the good work. Nigeria will take little steps towards progress.

But I must confess that I AM ANGRY THAT FOREIGNERS BENEFIT more FROM NIGERIA THAN Nigerians do. That makes me soo angry.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye jus because i have outed you for the fillage woman you are, you have become very vitriolic  grin you must hate looking at yasef in the mirror  cheesy you prefer a facade  shocked the real you is ugly to you shey  ?. awwwwwww sad existence . abeg comot for road make i see better people like idupaul and madamkoko and lepashandi  cheesy
you must have orgasmed when they told you that you were american  shocked anuofia like yasef
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2008
lepashandi:

Everybody give the chica a round of applause. BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE! You have just cleared all my questions on you being College educated. With this one post alone. . .  man-o-man you have just shown your true colors. Ada, GOOD JOB!!!. Now i know that you just dont like those aboards. It has nothing to do with Fashola, Nigeria, or any of that. You are just mad cause we living it up here and you are suffering over there. Sorry Charlie, that is just the card life dealt you. So Good Job of clearing up all our questions over you because with this one single post. . . . you did it all. Take A Bow.

Any words of recognition for your performance?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2008
And how about the proffessionals, they should come back and do what?

lepashandi is indirectly implying that there are very few Nigerians abroad with great jobs. I have to say that I disagree but I must say that majority of Nigerians abroad are in the medical field (NURSES!!!!) WHICH TO ME, is very absurd

If all the nurses were to come back to Nigeria, there'll be NOTHING for them as there are too many Nigerians abroad who are nurses.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
And how about the proffessionals, they should come back and do what?

Go home and add value, be part of the solution, be the solution if possible, bring back ur pro tots and make things work. after all these years in diaspora no nigerian there has boasted of a 100 million dollars yet dangote stayed in lagos created jobs for 10000 nigerians and still made more money than any black man in the USA.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Everybody give the chica a round of applause. BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE! You have just cleared all my questions on you being College educated. With this one post alone. . .  man-o-man you have just shown your true colors. Ada, GOOD JOB!!!. Now i know that you just don't like those aboards. It has nothing to do with Fashola, Nigeria, or any of that. You are just mad cause we living it up here and you are suffering over there. Sorry Charlie, that is just the card life dealt you. So Good Job of clearing up all our questions over you because with this one single post. . . . you did it all. Take A Bow.

you are realy a fool - with my permanent residency of the UK - i can come anytime i wish - i don't envy you - at all. Y6ou have graduated from being a slowpoke - to a fool.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2008
dreeldee:

Onyinye what are you doing replying these folks, i've done several things today and presently at work, you're still on with them.  i guess you got the time and even if you do, playing video games would be a lot beneficial
Don't worry about me D, after Sunday, you reading my post will cease.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

Go home and add value, be part of the solution, be the solution if possible, bring back your pro tots and make things work. after all these years in diaspora no nigerian there has boasted of a 100 million dollars yet dangote stayed in lagos created jobs for 10000 nigerians and still made more money than any black man in the USA.  
u are a kinda guy i would love to dialogue with, but unfortunately, you dont wanna see other pple's point view and that is not conversation, that is shoving something down the person's throat, i really wish we cld just dialogue like adults
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2008
Our fore fathers say - na bastards they use left hand point to him or her papa house - na d word of the elders - not mine.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2008
I will say again that I AM ANGRY THAT FOREIGNERS BENEFIT more FROM NIGERIA THAN Nigerians do.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Everybody give the chica a round of applause. BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE! You have just cleared all my questions on you being College educated. With this one post alone. . .  man-o-man you have just shown your true colors. Ada, GOOD JOB!!!. Now i know that you just don't like those aboards. It has nothing to do with Fashola, Nigeria, or any of that. You are just mad cause we living it up here and you are suffering over there. Sorry Charlie, that is just the card life dealt you. So Good Job of clearing up all our questions over you because with this one single post. . . . you did it all. Take A Bow.

ABOARD ?? I AM GETTING MORE CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE  cheesy
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2008
madamkoko:

I will say again that I AM ANGRY THAT FOREIGNERS BENEFIT more FROM NIGERIA THAN Nigerians do.

Leave them -
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2008
what are we talking about? some of them cant even afford plane ticket to come home - why wont they come here to argue?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2008
madamkoko:

tell me what the Nigerians are benefiting
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
lepashandi:

what are we talking about? some of them can't even afford plane ticket to come home - why wont they come here to argue?

L O L! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
Sorry Charlie, that is just the card life dealt you. So Good Job of clearing up all our questions over you because with this one single post. . . . you did it all. Take A Bow.

onyinye u pass this kind talk, wats there in staying abroad, is it now a status thing,, men status na bank account de talk am.

Don't worry about me D, after Sunday, you reading my post will cease.

are u planning on abandoning the forum too.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
all of you talking - swear if you have up to £1000 in your account - knwoing that a plane ticket from Europe to Nigeria now cost nothing less than a thousand pounds - why wont you shout - where u go get 1000 pounds?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2008
$$Rhino ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU CAN READ.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2008
lepashandi:

what are we talking about? some of them can't even afford plane ticket to come home - why wont they come here to argue?

U must be damn smart, at least you are able to figure out that they have no plane tix, and i am sure you and Fashola will buy them ticket.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2008
lepashandi:

all of you talking - swear if you have up to £1000 in your account - knwoing that a plane ticket from Europe to Nigeria now cost nothing less than a thousand pounds - why wont you shout - where u go get 1000 pounds?

u are even a mathematician, damn, u must be a hot commodity too.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2008
madamkoko:

$$Rhino ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU CAN READ.

Rhino can read when he wants to, so tell me what i am benefiting from Nigeria.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2008
no - its true - look behind their reasons - who in his/her right sense will talk ill about his fatherland as they do? its frustration - because they have nothing to show for years of toil serving the white boy - so - they come here to talk ill of their fatherland - the same country who gave you all you had from birth - no - they are frustrated - they are running from police - they are under debt - they cant move - cold don mama their head turn am to geisha - why wont dey talk rash here?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by onyinye2(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

onyinye u pass this kind talk, wats there in staying abroad, is it now a status thing,, men status na bank account de talk am.
WTF. please type in english please and thank you.

idupaul:

are u planning on abandoning the forum too.  
Unlike yal, i have a life which includes education and school. You know the place where you sit and is taught things for your benefit. Maybe you have heard of this place before

Oka im tired of posting with you illiterates. Rhino, you can go ahead and continue posting. Won't help. It is clear they are ignorant, racist, and self hating. But im too much of a FAKE NIGERIAN to know right.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2008
lepashandi:

no - its true - look behind their reasons - who in his/her right sense will talk ill about his fatherland as they do? its frustration - because they have nothing to show for years of toil serving the white boy - so - they come here to talk ill of their fatherland - the same country who gave you all you had from birth - no - they are frustrated - they are running from police - they are under debt - they can't move - cold don mama their head turn am to geisha - why wont dey talk rash here?

cheesy grin tongue
u sure have so much anger in you towards pple that aint living in Nigeria.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by idupaul: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2008
Oka im tired of posting with you illiterates. Rhino, you can go ahead and continue posting. Won't help. It is clear they are ignorant, racist, and self hating. But im too much of a FAKE NIGERIAN to know right.

madam ivy league just because we do not share ur opinion dont mean that we are illiterates oo. sha its ur choice if u want to abandon the forum.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2008
i like to look at them anytime i visit the UK - they will be sleeping on the train because they have gone to do four jobs to survive - they will be looking tattered because they are noit coping - they want to go - they want to pack things up and leave - but - where will they start from when they get home - they come here and talk as if we havent been abroad b4 - who said it is all a bed of roses? tell me how it is a bed of roses abroad - u are hated because you are black - hated seriously - looked down at - because u r not their country man - u strugle thrice what a white boiy will struggle to make a living for yourself - and they come here to tell us stories - abeg - make we all hear word - and once they get a british passport - or american apssport - then one finger nog oenter their butt holes again - they dont want to associate with anything Naija again - who looks at you in London or Anmerica? noone - that is why they come here to yap and yap - we see and know them all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In India / Protest In Benin As “Pure Water” Sells For N20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.