Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,300 members, 7,928,955 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora (27539 Views)

Poll: Should Nigerians abroad take this call seriously?

Yes: 30% (27 votes)
No: 70% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Kill PDP Before It Kills All Of Us, Buhari Charges Nigerians / 2015: Vote Out Incompetent Leaders, Kumuyi Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2008
TPS360:

exactly, china didnt start in a day,  just wondering when nigeria will start, 

and by the way, the chinese that are returning home waited for significant grow and development in their home country before returning, so I do not know what "accent:" as got to do with it,  u aint hating right?

hating who or hating what? whats there to envy in the life Nigerians live abroad - nothing - i only pity them whenever i travel and see them.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by lepashandi: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2008
oziomatv:

To me there's no cause for alarm here,
   People made it in Nigeria to the extent of becoming world Billionaire is not enough reason for people to pack their Bagage back home.
   People get killed by Accidents, Violence, sickness and hunger in Nigeria is also no reason to turn your back on Nigeria.
People live and die in a place where they chooses as their  home choice.

But my question is what is this existing  problem that we can't keep our heads together and sort it out once and for all without wetting for American (Mansons) and other western world (Illuminati) to carry it out for us?  My father tried and failed in Nigeria is not an evidence that I will try and fail too, Likewise my father made it in Diaspora is a good example that I'll definitely make it there. the result is right in our faces.

It's all left for us to choose the kind of life to Live and the Kind of Death we want.
       I CAN'T HAVE A CLEAN HOUSE IF I DON'T DO THE CLEANING.
                  OBODO OYIBO AMAKA MA HOME IS HOME.

BOY - THANK GOD FOR YOUR WISDOM - ABEGI TELL THEM -
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by oziomatv(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2008
lepashandi:

BOY - THANK GOD FOR YOUR WISDOM - ABEGI TELL THEM -

They'll jump on me but it's the truth no one want to know.

We always have reason to Fear, we fear for the things we see and do not see.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by toshacer: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2008
I think the governonr is inviting people to come and think of doing stuff for themselves at home - I am sure he has relatives abroad and he cant be telling them to leave their bags and come home without no just reason - I dont think the goevernor said anything bad, if you want to come and invest, you can go, if you dont want, you can stay - I dont think it is a question of justifying if it is worth going home to stay or not - anywhere is worth leaving, depends on what you are able to make of it.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by tpia: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2008
Dont know why people lack comprehension skills.

No one is forcing any of you to go home, so all this disdain and fear of malaria which never killed you when you lived, ate, shat and grew up in Nigeria but which can suddenly kill you now after getting visa or trekking through the desert, is totally unfounded.

Anyway, enough of the hullabaloo. If your application for asylum is dependent on your giving Nigeria a bad name, then good for you. Hope you get the green card you so desperately need, and may you never regret the words coming out of your mouth.

geez, folks can sound so stupid in their blind bat mentality. Accident wey never kill all the 100 million wey dey live there, na im spiritualist don tell you say e go kill you as if say accident no dey happen for abroad.

This plane crash in Spain from two days ago (where 140 people died)- if na inside Nigeria that one happen, na so Nigerians go dey rain curses everywhere say na the witches for them village dey spoil Nigeria.

Grieving families still without news, three days after Madrid crash

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080823/wl_afp/spainairaccident;_ylt=AgKb04Zdzl4bxflgz5PeZeNvaA8F
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by IykeD1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2008

I wonder why you lot have to sweat over this Huh
He didn't force none of y'all to return. . . . .No one cares if you lots do return or rot in the west.
Gosh!. . . . . .As if they are the solution to the problems on ground. Undecided

Why are you sweating it too? Force anyone to come? Of course he can't do no such thing, who is he anyway?

Those over do not care if you get fried in another fuel tanker or pipeline explosion or get caught down in
another accidental discharge or arm robber operation.

Obviously some of you guys are mouthing off as if those in the diaspora are not investing in the Nigerian
economy as we speak. Its one thing to invest, but its another to "come home".

OK, so China and India are doing very well and there are no longer any Chinese and Indians overseas?
Did all of them return to China and India before the countries started heading in the right direction?
Please!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by omobachi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2008
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by nigeria13: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2008
It is difficult for most nigerian to come back home. there is real large nigerian community abroad. that you hardly miss nigeria. The population is to high outside. so you sometime can not tell if you are in nigeria or not. Everything you have in nigeria, you can find out here. Last 2 week in the city of toronto. there was about 10 nigerian party wedding , birthday etc,  taken place at the same time,  Most go to church. there are more than 30 nigeria churches in the city of toronto alone, 

And because most people have dual citizenship, you can bring your other external family member over here, if you want. by the time your brothers and sister and others are here,  so really you don't think of nigeria any more but only through the internet.

And your children start becoming older and you make friend and some of them are like family, so it is difficult for most nigeria children to adjust to nigeria culture. And most people want the best for their children and even if you are rich in nigeria,  there are some things money can not buy,  security is one,   you feel more safe over here than nigeria. I can wake up at 3 am and go to a store and buy anything. There is racism really,  but it mostly by uneducated and  unsecured white people.  You can not reach certain political position but even in Nigeria can any Yorubaman really wake up to say I want to be president apart from obasanjo,  No they can't,  At least Abiola, awo etc  tried,  they never became. it would be a miracle if obama wins.

Alot of the children born over year do speak yoruba, igbo etc, ever if they have never been to nigeria before,

have you see this Nigeria independant in New york before,  we are talking of thousand of people. you really miss nigeria just once in awhile . let says 30% of the time,     see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2UxTxsYEB4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MllF6Bpdveo&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1Qoh52TWo
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by seyibrown(f): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2008
@Lepashandi

You fuckin bootlicker! You think say na everybody go resemble you!

Some of us want to work not rely on 'hand me downs' from corrupt politicians. People like you cannot function in a system where things work! Probably the reason why you couldn't stay in the UK.

He/She/He-She even had the guts to start the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=163067.msg2696355#msg2696355

Just shows that you are so full of SHIT!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by nigeria13: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2008
it is discuss to come back for most people, when they read nigeria newspaper, and they see that arm robber went to President yar adua mother house and robber his house, and Governor of delta and abia, if this people are not safe, what about common men.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2008
TELL FASHOLA THAT I SAID IM NOT COMING BACK

THANK YOU
angry
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
@ those sayin I can't leave my so called "COMFORT Zone"

if somebody didn't build up the so called "COmfort Zone" and made it what it is today. . . what mouth would u use to talk, and i bet u wudn't line up all day in the sun to get any visa. . undecided

please nobody is forcing u to come to Nigeria. . . but why blab about a problem if u  don't intend on giving a solution ( and being apart of it). . .   wink

But remember a day would come when Nigeria becomes "Your Standard". . . don't think u can just come and enjoy what other people worked for and contributed to make better. . . Because u were not apart of the history. . .   angry

Go and read the book of Nehemiah in the Bible perfect example
Up NIgeria  cool

And remember people God is watching  kiss
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2008
i know i was acting up yesterday but on the real though there is no point in coming back home if you dont have enough money to cash down for a house in nigeria and enough for you to survive for at least 5 years before you find your feet. how much are we talking about here ? lets say you want a house in victoria island like a 4 bedroom flat or something for like 30 million naira. then another 10 million naira for your 5 yr survival till you get into the swing of things. anything short of this and you ought to have ya head checked if you just stumble into naija with potmato and minimal money hoping to get job and survive. REAL TALK. so how much is this amount in dollars and pounds so we can all be clear. 30 million plus 10 million is 40 million naira is $340,000.00 (three hundred and forty thousand dollars) or 184,000 pounds (one hundred and eighty four thousand pounds). anything short of this, stay where you are, if you no wan make suffer head wound you cheesy i can foresee alot of trapped nigerians in the west in the future. 50 to 60 yr old naija woman and men existing in a society where u cannot fully come into your own at that age as in you are a reject to society cuz you are old and a minority. kids dont wanna see your ol ass around unlike in naija where elders are respected. oh well. this our generation will be something to watch out for in the next 20 to 30 yrs. be a bunch of ol ass nigerians all over american nursing homes demanding for eba and pomo cheesy
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2008
buzugee:

i can foresee alot of trapped nigerians in the west in the future. 50 to 60 yr old naija woman and men existing in a society where u cannot fully come into your own at that age as in you are a reject to society because you are old and a minority. kids don't want to see your ol ass around unlike in naija where elders are respected. oh well. this our generation will be something to watch out for in the next 20 to 30 years. be a bunch of ol ass nigerians all over american nursing homes demanding for eba and pomo cheesy

hahaha lmao, tru talk grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by bawomolo(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2008
actions speak louder than words, it's easy to say it but what is the FG doing to attract nigerian professionals. yes China is a good example of building a country but people seem to forgot paid the school fees of lots of it's young immigrants. i doubt many people would be running back to nigeria if they have no assurances or support from the nigerian government. little incentives like tax breaks or job placement for QUALIFIED returnees would help
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2008
bawomolo:

actions speak louder than words, it's easy to say it but what is the FG doing to attract nigerian professionals. yes China is a good example of building a country but people seem to forgot paid the school fees of lots of it's young immigrants. i doubt many people would be running back to nigeria if they have no assurances or support from the nigerian government. little incentives like tax breaks or job placement for QUALIFIED returnees would help
what part of chicago you at ? rogers park ? uptown ?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ebariba: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2008
mesmya:

TELL FASHOLA THAT I SAID IM NOT COMING BACK

THANK YOU
angry
[quote][/quote]

VERY FUNNY!!!!!

All man must do wetin pay am ni oooo. Mr Fashola can say whatever he likes o.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by tpia: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2008
i can foresee alot of trapped nigerians in the west in the future. 50 to 60 yr old naija woman and men existing in a society where u cannot fully come into your own at that age as in you are a reject to society because you are old and a minority. kids don't want to see your ol ass around unlike in naija where elders are respected. oh well. this our generation will be something to watch out for in the next 20 to 30 years. be a bunch of ol ass nigerians all over american nursing homes demanding for eba and pomo 

no problem.

I'm looking into the viability of nursing homes mainly for Nigerians abroad. E go happen by God's grace.

That 30 million naira wey you dey talk- na for where you wan make most Nigerians in Diaspora find am?

No suggest make them begin rob bank for overseas oh. In fact, just yesterday CNN re-aired their documentary on Nigerian 419 scammers and ID thieves, I was told.

the way you dey yarn all that kind talk for here, some people fit take out fourth mortgage thinking no other way to survive in naija oh.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2008
tpia:

no problem.

I'm looking into the viability of nursing homes mainly for Nigerians abroad. E go happen by God's grace.

That 30 million naira wey you dey talk- na for where you wan make most Nigerians in Diaspora find am?

No suggest make them begin rob bank for overseas oh. In fact, just yesterday CNN re-aired their documentary on Nigerian 419 scammers and ID thieves, I was told.

the way you dey yarn all that kind talk for here, some people fit take out fourth mortgage thinking no other way to survive in naija oh.
lol ol boy na real talk be dat ooooo unless of course ya papa na rich man for naija or some company don poach you from naija and you are going there to a good job. abi i lie ? and this idea of naija nursing home sounds good but i dont see nigerians dumping their old folks in nursing homes. if they can afford the nursing homes they can afford to send them to nigeria to be taken care off. why leave them to die here ? embarassed i might be wrong sha, who knows
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by debosky(m): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2008
tpia:

no problem.

excellent idea girl, count me in as your partner! cheesy

Some Nigerians are already going back and making a difference, but to deny the forces of globalization where people can move easily and earn better wages and start new lives for themselves all in the name of calling them 'burger flippers' or 'shit packers' is myopic at best.

Nigerians who are actively building up economies of other countries and can do the same in Nigeria should return and use that creative energy to benefit the country. If you know you will only compound the problem, stay where you are and keep sending your Western Union, that is contribution enough.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 2:38am On Aug 24, 2008
bawomolo:

Not trying to be nosy at all but Do you know of any Nigerian professionals group in the Chicago area? Any information offered will definitely be appreciated, thanks!!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by anonimi: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2008
No mind d yeye man. Make we return to naija to stay in the world's first(?) boat hotel acquired(?) for EUR25 million https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-115423.0.html. shocked

Meanwhile flood, unemployment & armed robbery dey everywhere, wasted public schools, hospitals etc and worse still he prefers to use expatriate town planners to redesign Lagos & Lekki (http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/homes_property/article04//indexn3_html?pdate=280408&ptitle=Planners,%20firm%20in%20dispute%20over%20boycott%20of%20Lekki%20masterplan%20contract&cpdate=300408). Why That way he can launder his loot abroad easily and continue to send his family and kids there, while telling MUGUS who care to listen to come back home that he, Tinubu & co are busy making a living hell for those who can't/won't join them in the looting unlimited.
Who be fool angry
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by sylve11: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2008
my people wen dey obodoyibo make una no try come backo!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2008
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2008
chaircover:

I have tried to read all the posts to this topic and have been a little surprised at the few absurd views of some posters.
I do however agree that it is indeed a great shame that there are a lot of Nigerians out here who contribute so much to their adopted countries while their home county Nigeria suffers.

A good example of this is Nigeria managing to win a silver medal at the Olympics while 2 athletes of Nigerian descent won Gold medals for the UK.

Contrary to a few misguided posts about Nigerians flipping burgers and 99% unable to buy a car etc, there are a lot of professionals in very high places in the Government, IT, medical, business, etc I don’t believe that  there is any NHS hospital in the UK which doesn’t employ at least one Nigerian consultant. The IT contractors in my bank earn between £300 to £1000 a day and there are at least 2 Nigerian Mayors I have heard of.
The question is “is Nigeria ready for these professionals”? The other day I pointed out an error on the website of one of the Nigerian banks to them, but no one bothered to respond and months later the error still remains on their website.

A cousin of mine left the USA and relocated back to Nigeria. He got a very good job but he spends N150,000 a month from his salary on diesel to keep his generators going 24 hours a day to keep his children comfortable.

Many Nigerians will like to go back and contribute to their great nation but realistically with the security & power problems it is something that has to be though about very seriously before making the move.

Home is where the heart is and those of us not ready to go back will continue to strive to excel in our chosen fields and keep something aside for a rainy day for when we go back home. It’s never too late to contribute so long as it is not a negative contribution.

No the question is , Is the professionals ready for Nigeria?. . . what is the point of solving a problem that is already solved. . . But in this country's sake there are some problems that are not solved yet. . . the so called professionals can't just expect to receive a RED CARPET welcome just because they are from abroad and professionals. . . Therefore that is why the country needs people to sacrifice and i mean SACRIFICE and build it up. So that means sometimes ther wudn't be light (this gives us the opportunity to come up with ideas to solve the light issue), sometimes ther would be mosquito bites, sometimes ther would be people that discourage u , but we have to look past all that because we suppose to be focused on the result. I mean this is our problem and we have to solve it,  we can't always keep running forever. come on people we have brains,  we can solve this. . . It is for our own good.

For example if the African Americans of the segregation days ( ex, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman) did not sacrifice their comfort zones. . . most of us would not be wher we are in abroad today. . . a lot of people would still be getting lynched and killed because of racism

And people if u want to contribute in Nigeria. . . u cannot be sayin ME, ME, ME. . . or asking what would Nigeria do for me? WE ARE NIGERIA so do it by your self. . . Put your selfish desires aside.

BUT IF You ARE NOT READY TO SACRIFICE I URGE You NOT TO CONTRIBUTE IN NIGERIA
May the Lord Jesus Christ bring people together that are ready.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2008
chaircover:

I have tried to read all the posts to this topic and have been a little surprised at the few absurd views of some posters.
I do however agree that it is indeed a great shame that there are a lot of Nigerians out here who contribute so much to their adopted countries while their home county Nigeria suffers.

A good example of this is Nigeria managing to win a silver medal at the Olympics while 2 athletes of Nigerian descent won Gold medals for the UK.

Contrary to a few misguided posts about Nigerians flipping burgers and 99% unable to buy a car etc, there are a lot of professionals in very high places in the Government, IT, medical, business, etc I don’t believe that there is any NHS hospital in the UK which doesn’t employ at least one Nigerian consultant. The IT contractors in my bank earn between £300 to £1000 a day and there are at least 2 Nigerian Mayors I have heard of.
The question is “is Nigeria ready for these professionals”? The other day I pointed out an error on the website of one of the Nigerian banks to them, but no one bothered to respond and months later the error still remains on their website.

A cousin of mine left the USA and relocated back to Nigeria. He got a very good job but he spends N150,000 a month from his salary on diesel to keep his generators going 24 hours a day to keep his children comfortable.

Many Nigerians will like to go back and contribute to their great nation but realistically with the security & power problems it is something that has to be though about very seriously before making the move.

Home is where the heart is and those of us not ready to go back will continue to strive to excel in our chosen fields and keep something aside for a rainy day for when we go back home. It’s never too late to contribute so long as it is not a negative contribution.

Makes good sense
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ty4real(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2008
@Lepashandi!
Having gone through this thread,I must say you actually bitten the finger that fed you and for that you are an ingrate to Great Britain!
Why did you apply for the permanent residency for in the first place when there was nothing good in uk,whites hates blacks,they are sufferring here blah,blah,and all the opatas you were yearning and did I read in one of your post that the last time you came to uk,ohhh so you still visit the country abi,U are a confirmed slowpoke waiting for his papers to be signed by the hospital on the left going to Yaba!
You have the effontry to come on a public forum to run down people because of what you seen and has happened to you.Yeah Scotland is very notorious for racism,so what,why did you wait there to get their indefinite leave before clearing out,I am so sure that if you dont have that staus you wont be sitting down wt ur comouter and be typing rubbish rather you will be out doing the despicable things you said NIgerians were doing!Only God knows whether na akata you marry sef to get the pali wey you dey take enter iya Charlies country anyhow!
MY advice to you,dont ever step into this country again,infact go to bar beach throw in the permanent residence into the sea and come back here to tell us that you have done that!Anumpam,Aturu angry angry angry angry!Na your kind if small wahala start for 9ja ,na you go be the first person to carry your bags and board the plane to come to the same UK!
I expect your rantings once more Otele! grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by tpia: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2008
Female corps member donates N1m borehole to school

MISS Priscilla Ugwuanyi, a youth corps member presently serving in Ekiti State, has sunk a borehole worth one million naira which she donated to a secondary school in addition to some materials she gave out to an orphanage home, all in the state.

Priscilla, a graduate of Adult Education/Administration from the University of Nigeria (UNN), Nsukka, presently undergoing her mandatory one-year national service with the Ekiti State Agency for Adult and Non-Formal Education, had embarked on various community development projects since her arrival at her place of primary assignment in October, 2007.

The corps member sank the borehole at the CAC Comprehensive High School, Ilawe Road, Ado Ekiti, donated 20 baby clothes, bags of rice and Omo detergent to the Erelu Angela Adebayo Motherless Babies Home, as well as sewing machines and dryer to the Vocational Centre, all at Iyin-Ekiti.

Priscilla said that she was able to raise fund for all her projects through the contact she was able to establish with some individuals, some schools, politicians and the state government

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/aug/23/608.html

Anyone who says God will not bless this lady, will never receive blessing in life.

sorry for interrupting. Please carry on.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2008
@tpia
now dats what I am talkin about grin

@ ty4real

why do u accuse Lepashandi of the same thing u are doin. . . meyn
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ty4real(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2008
maree7:

@tpia
now that is what I am talkin about grin

@ ty4real

why do u accuse Lepashandi of the same thing u are doin. . . meyn

Point of correction,I think you are confusing me for someone else here,I will never and have never come on a public forum to condemn you for living or having a life abroad!This dude has been ranting about as if it is everybody that is abroad that things are not rosy for,!So you beha understnd the flow before you judge ma!Thanks.
If I decide to come back to Nigeria,it is my choice,so every other got to choose what he wants and be ready to face the consequences with or without Fasholas patronising call grin grin!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2008
okai i do understand. . . But if u are not one of those people Lepa talks about, why do u let it bother u?. . . wink . . If u are not one of those people then u are blessed. . If u don't want to come to Nigeria , buddy u don't have to. . . grin

Its for those that are ready cool
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ty4real(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2008
maree7:

okai i do understand. . . But if u are not one of those people Lepa talks about, why do u let it bother u?. . . wink . . If u are not one of those people then u are blessed. . If u don't want to come to Nigeria , buddy u don't have to. . . grin

Its for those that are ready cool

I am not even intending to visit NIgeria now and when i even come,i am coming for my Nkem wink wink!So by commenting on an issue on a public forum connotes that it is bothering me?I beg to differ ma,I am confident in whom I am,and no toddler grin grin grin on nairaland who enjoys talking about Great Britain and the NIgerians living in itin such a derogatory manner while she is stilll enjoying the dividend of the same country,I feel that should be your own object of correction and not me ma!I dont need any outsider to tell me or affirm the fact that I am blessed!I Know it and I relish in the understanding everyday mate! wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF / Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies / Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.