Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,274 members, 7,928,912 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:51 AM

'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora (27537 Views)

Poll: Should Nigerians abroad take this call seriously?

Yes: 30% (27 votes)
No: 70% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Kill PDP Before It Kills All Of Us, Buhari Charges Nigerians / 2015: Vote Out Incompetent Leaders, Kumuyi Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ty4real
alrightie  grin . . . no problem
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ty4real(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2008
@maree7!

okidoki!Nsogbadiro!No lele,No wahala grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ty4real
wow, lmao, u are so funny? grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ty4real(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2008
maree7:

@ty4real
wow, lmao, u are so funny? grin
Thanks for the compliment,thats why I am ty4real!Am a real person,give it to me and I give it to you kind of person!Una understand my flos grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ty4real
okai thats nice  smiley

emm . .now lets get back to the topic.

question . . . so u never want to go back to Nigeria? 
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ty4real(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2008
why wont i want to go back to Nigeria,I Have achieved in NIgeria and that is why they gave me the visa,if I have no achievement and ties back there I wont be here in the first place!I will definitely go back to NIgeria and do somfin worthwhile in the country with or without the buffons we call leaders,I am conversant with the environment and of course when I finally come back,I plan to execute my plans which are documented down for now.But what I dont understand is when an individual begins to castigate a system that made and gave him a life and he still visits the same system from time to time to update and probably do yanga to his neighbours wey neva step near embassy not to even talk of airport.

I am proud to be a Nigerian mate and I Love my skin colour die! grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2008
Meyn i am proud of u men seriously

but u can't really blame Lepa,  why? becuz majority of the Nigerians abroad talk down on the country that somebody else is using their effort to build up. . and that pisses me off. . what i am sayin is why smack your gums about a problem when u are not in the country trying to solve it. . but most of the time i ignore what they say and care about what God says,  And i know if nobody wants to do anything about their father's land i would try to do my best instead of expecting a Hero to come and do it . . . i love that country and the people
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ty4real(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2008
You are right!I know there are folks who have nofin good to say about NIgeria and they are abroad and the truth is they will one day wake up and see the reality which is the colour of their skin grin grin grin grin and of course their NIgerian accent!I also know that some people have really suffered in NIgeria before they finally were able to travel but when such people talk times,you need to feel their motive for talking,Our leaders come to the same country to spend the money meant to develop the country,they bring their children to come and study here while the schools back home are going down the drain,they see the level of technology here and most them are not motivated even to just copy what they have seen here but rather it is too oppress the masses and keep collecting allocations which are never used for what it is intended for.My dear I cant begin to go into stuffs that you know about,but the fact still remains that,if sincerely,they want the best of NIgerians to come home,they should make preparations for them or better still relinquish their positions for them and lets see how they will perform.simple! cool cool cool cool
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ebariba: 12:46am On Aug 25, 2008
ty4real:

You are right!I know there are folks who have nofin good to say about NIgeria and they are abroad and the truth is they will one day wake up and see the reality which is the colour of their skin grin grin grin grin and of course their NIgerian accent!I also know that some people have really suffered in NIgeria before they finally were able to travel but when such people talk times,you need to feel their motive for talking,Our leaders come to the same country to spend the money meant to develop the country,they bring their children to come and study here while the schools back home are going down the drain,they see the level of technology here and most them are not motivated even to just copy what they have seen here but rather it is too oppress the masses and keep collecting allocations which are never used for what it is intended for.My dear I can't begin to go into stuffs that you know about,but the fact still remains that,if sincerely,they want the best of NIgerians to come home,they should make preparations for them or better still relinquish their positions for them and lets see how they will perform.simple! cool cool cool cool

U make sense sir! Any sensible person must thnk about the consequesnces of his/her actions, not just to him/her, but also to his children!!! Like I said earlier, talk is cheap so Mr Fashola can say what he likes.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2008
@ty4real
i feel ya  grin, BUT,  we have been blaming Leaders, government, leaders for how many years now. . . one day somebody on Nairaland might become the president tommorow and i asure u some Nigerians would still point the finger at him,  but guess what if u point one finger the remaining four would be ponting back at u. . . We the people individually need to bring our heads together and not be dependent on anyone to improve the country, we are doin this for our own good.
And as i stated in my earlier post  we must be ready to sacrifice, we can't expect the government to prepare a bed of roses just because people are coming from abraod. For example since the light in Nigeria is not stable, the people abraod that are coming to contribute can't just expect light to be stable because they are coming. . thats the whole point of them trying to contribute to try to solve the problem at hand.

question, If abroad wasn't there what would we do?  
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by GooseBaba: 3:53am On Aug 25, 2008
My people, I say some Nigerians get bad mouth, think about it they want heaven and earth becos
they've lived abroad, I tire, i guess while they were trying to cut out from naija they were making
demands to other countries. I bey make una cool down the amenities you enjoy in another man's country
was not created with you in mind.

So becos we hear bad things everyday for naija means say ordinary people no dey make decent and respectable living
for naija. Men the only thing wey dey vex me now be say, the same people wey dey shout come back and do what, they are
the ones coming home to flash cash and cut out in two weeks.

You return ohhh or you buy your burial plot for another man country next to a vine yard na you sabi, wetin go be go be na hustle
we dey 24/7 in God I trust, NO SHAKINGS.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by olajmk: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2008
I think one should really think carefully b4 going back to settle in nigeria.there are a few advantages but the disavantages surpasses d advantages.

Nigeria is extremely too hot for my liking.the last time i went there( about 7 months ago) i came back to london looking very black and haggard.

secondly the environment is way too harsh-no electricity,bad security,bad roads with long traffic holdups,people have practically no respect for lives over there.every single person is looking for one way or the other to defraud you.Your airconditioner develops faults and the repairer even makes it worst due to lack of experience.

too much envy,juju and "bad belle".

even when you try to set up a biz,your employees are busy chopping the money and even family memebers too, whwn u demand an explanation they look for ways to kill u,

i will prefer a situatn where i go over for holidays, but settle down there permanently?? not now.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by oziomatv(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2008
The Call Is For Certain People Not For All,  We know ourselves.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by rachie(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
I read the first few pages and the last few pages of this thread but i cannot read all of it.

I will say that some people are acting like there is no crime in the UK or the US.  I even know someone that was murdered in the UK. I also know people who been robbed and had their houses burgled as well.
I have also been scammed but not  by a Nigerian person but by a English man.

As for the air not being clean in Nigeria are some of the people here even serious? The air in the UK and the US is well known for being not great.

I don't think that there was anything wrong with what Fashola suggested you can either take it or leave it.

Me well i was born and raised in the UK i am Nigerian British and my parents came to the UK about 40 years ago now and have lived here for way over the majority of their life. We still go back to Nigeria from time to time and I can maybe see my parents going back eventually. I have been to Nigeria three times and the last time that i was in Nigeria was at the beginning of this year. Unfortunately i did catch malaria this time round but that still would not put me of from living in the country if i wanted to.

Nigeria is developing with or without the help from people in the diaspora. I would like Nigeria to keep on going forward and to work on some problems like the electricity situation. Of course each country has it negative and good points but i actually do prefer the way of life is in Nigeria.

I think in the future that i will be most likely to go between both countries back and forth.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by adamsy07: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
i hate hearing things like this,it,s not a citizen right to repair the country,it's the right of the countries leadres who as access to the countries wealth that can repair it.
when harry akande came back to campainge a small boy"jimoh ibrahim" insuted him,so what should we come back n do.
use our hard earned money to repair without secuirity to cover our investments.

they should do their own parts well n see if we would not come back n do our own part too.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by IykeD1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
Here is for those of you mouthing off about Nigerians in Diaspora as if they are not making contribution
to the country itself even in their absence.

>>Home Remittances By Nigerians Abroad Rise To $17.9bn

Leadership
Enyeribe Anyanwu

Nigerians living abroad remitted the sum of US$17.9 billion back home last year (2007), compared to the $10.5 and $6.5billion they remitted in 2005 and 2006 respectively.

The Federal Government's Economic Management Team (EMT), which disclosed this in Lagos recently, attributed the rising remittances to the increased confidence in the economy. The committee said the economy was buoyant and now well-rated by international rating agencies.

"Both Fitch and Standard and Poor rating agencies have reaffirmed Nigeria 's overall rating at BB-and indicated the outlook to be stable," said Dr. Shamsudden Usman, Finance Minister and Chairman of the Economic Management Team.

Dr. Usman said the country's debt profile was sustainable, with a substantial part of it in local currency.

Dwelling on the outlook of the economy for the second half of the year 2008, the EMT chairman expressed optimism of an increase in foreign investment inflow, especially with the planned PPP framework and continued economic reforms.

According to Usman, "domestic production is expected to increase with improvement in the power sector, while external reserves will continue to be favourable due to favourable international oil prices. Exchange rate will also remain stable," he said.

However, the committee identified some factors which might work against the economy for the rest of the year. These include: the Niger Delta crisis, inflationary pressures arising from high food and energy prices; especially diesel, slow implementation of the capital budget and the high growth rate of broad money.

You return ohhh or you buy your burial plot for another man country next to a vine yard na you sabi, wetin go be go be na hustle we dey 24/7 in God I trust, NO SHAKINGS.

Believe it or not, if there is truly "resting in peace" after death, those buying their burial plots abroad will
definitely have a better resting place than most of those in Nigeria. You should pay a visit to a cemetery
over here and then when you return to Naija visit one, and come back to tell us which one the departed
are most likely to be resting in peace - I am talking about manicured lawns, water fountains ,etc. smiley

Joke aside, my point is that people need to chill out with this too much criticism of those in the diaspora.
By and large, people are seeking peace and economic comfort for their families and will migrate towards
that wherever it is. The Chinese in Nigeria are doing the same exact thing. No one will tell those in the
diaspora to return in masses when it gets to that point. Conversely, if that point never comes, don't expect
mass exodus back to Nigeria. It's really very simple, Fashola or no Fashola.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
adamsy07:

i hate hearing things like this,it,s not a citizen right to repair the country,it's the right of the countries leadres who as access to the countries wealth that can repair it.
when harry akande came back to campainge a small boy"jimoh ibrahim" insuted him,so what should we come back n do.
use our hard earned money to repair without secuirity to cover our investments.

they should do their own parts well n see if we would not come back n do our own part too.

u are a man with good brain, and that is question i am still asking, but each time i asked, i am labelled Non-Nigerian and Non-patriotic.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2008
$$Rhino:

u are a man with good brain, and that is question i am still asking, but each time i asked, i am labelled Non-Nigerian and Non-patriotic.

We are not all against you here. You are right to ask why the repair of Nigeria is to be on the people and not the government. The people pay their taxes , and do not ask for their own share of oil money as well as other money generated from other resources so that those we elect into government can use it to make repairs as that is why we have government in the first place. If the government does not need to do it's job then we might as well dissolve government and allow the people govern themselves. We can individually share up money generated from taxes and all individually and have individual Nigerians take care of the building and development work needed instead.

You have to note that the problem here is that most of those who insult you have little understanding of the duty and place of government. If you notice, from the arguments made against your statements, you sense a limited knowledge of what it means to have government. Till that is basically understood, then expect them to see reason for the call for Government to focus on doing it's part.  I believe in most of Africa, majority has come to accept Government a necessary crutch and not as servants to serve the people. So people are willing to continue accepting Filth from the very people they elect to take care of things in the community. From the LGA to Federal levels, we see the same trend; a serious lack of concern for the very people who these individuals were elected to "SERVE". When we start to understand why those in government are otherwise referred to as CIVIL SERVANTS, we may continue to see level of ignorance when it comes to the PLACE of Government in our society.

Like many have already stated, a call for people to come back is not needed. It will happen when it will and not all will come back but those who see an opening will.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by modusto: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2008
Don't know why the man is asking these guys to leave their 'comfort zones' and come back to the hardship in Nigeria where over 70% of the graduates are still jobless or in jobs where they're being underpaid regardless of their degrees. My advise to you all is to ignore this call to suffering and face your jobs over there. Ciao and wish you all the best! cool
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
Kobojunkie:

We are not all against you here. You are right to ask why the repair of Nigeria is to be on the people and not the government. The people pay their taxes , and do not ask for their own share of oil money as well as other money generated from other resources so that those we elect into government can use it to make repairs as that is why we have government in the first place. If the government does not need to do it's job then we might as well dissolve government and allow the people govern themselves. We can individually share up money generated from taxes and all individually and have individual Nigerians take care of the building and development work needed instead.

You have to note that the problem here is that most of those who insult you have little understanding of the duty and place of government. If you notice, from the arguments made against your statements, you sense a limited knowledge of what it means to have government. Till that is basically understood, then expect them to see reason for the call for Government to focus on doing it's part. I believe in most of Africa, majority has come to accept Government a necessary crutch and not as servants to serve the people. So people are willing to continue accepting Filth from the very people they elect to take care of things in the community. From the LGA to Federal levels, we see the same trend; a serious lack of concern for the very people who these individuals were elected to "SERVE". When we start to understand why those in government are otherwise referred to as CIVIL SERVANTS, we may continue to see level of ignorance when it comes to the PLACE of Government in our society.

Like many have already stated, a call for people to come back is not needed. It will happen when it will and not all will come back but those who see an opening will.

U r very right, but it just puzzles me that we have some nigerians that all cos they "think" they love Nigeria, they dont wanna speak the truth, nor hear the truth, the truth is that Nigeria is still a fun place to visit, enjoy and have fun, but can we say same abt Nigeria being a great place to do buz, bot really, cos the head cost is always high due to inability of the govt tp rpovide the necessity for buz promotion.
I love Nigeria and i dont need no Negros to tell me otherwise.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2008
Here is how I see it. There will always be those who live in denial. The more of those you have, the more problems that exist. That country is plagued with problems, more so than many of the problems people choose to escape to. The reason why these problems continue is because we have many more who live in denial of this fact, and focus more on fighting those who state this fact, than we actually have people who understand and accept these problems exist, enough to make push for change. Until that ration is switched, we will continue to have these issues. One has to ask how come we keep getting the same set of bad people in office.

Reason is simply that we have many more Nigerians who continue to allow themselves continue being sold “THE SUFFERING AND SMILING MEANS YOU ARE PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN” badge than we do people who see these people as problems and actually see the reason why we need to get rid of them. Ever wonder how in the beginning, there are always those who SING PRAISES of these goons but as time goes on, they start to INSULT them and claim elections were rigged? Judging from the posts by many on here(nairaland) over the last 1 year and a 3 months, I am not convinced the last presidential election was rigged, as I believe that many Nigerians actually voted the current president in, knowing of his history as state governor in Katsina for 8 SOLID years. I wait to see ACTUAL proof that states otherwise.

I myself do not hate the country, nor do I hate the people but as you can see, I have been called a hater of this and that by people who can not for some reason understand how it is possible to state reality and not necessary harbor hate for others or the subject. You just get used to dealing with ignorant minds such as those and hope one day they can understand it is possible to accept the true reality and not necessarily despise your life or the subject, in this case, Nigeria. Usually best to ignore these "SELF-MADE PSYCHICS" till then,  lol.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by darfur(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Judging by the posts by many in here over the last 1 year and a 3 months, I am not convinced the last presidential elections were rigged, as I believe that many Nigerians actually voted the current president in, knowing of his history as state governor in Katsina for 8 SOLID years.

. . . undecided . . . wonderful . . . lipsrsealed
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Goshen360(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
Tell our government to do what the countries abroad are doing that makes nigerians to stay abroad rather than coming to live in nigeria where the government do not have interest of their citizens at heart.

Personally, i will return to nigeria when our government will do the following:

1. Overcome power (electricity) problem and fight it to stand still, provide 24hrs power supply for years.

2. Provide adequate security for citizens
3. provide jobs that will make even the non-graduates live well and be comfortable.
4. Decide hope for the old citizens of our nation.
5. Give hope to the future of our nation.

This and lots more happens in united states where i happen to reside and live fine.

God bless nigeria, God bless America.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by GooseBaba: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
To my fellow naija abroad shouting about arm robbery left and right,
na una first change dollapo abi na una first travel, make una cool down, arm robbery dey
every country. just stop speaking out of your butt and don't flash cash anyhow, or else you
would be robbed anyhow.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by oludunamis(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
All,

I trust my naija friends, all hypocrites

Yaradua, Atiku, OBJ and all the other leaders that failed us and looted the treasury come abroad for medicals

Oil company workers, telecoms , bank executives all send their children abroad for higher education, and yet they are self proclaimed patriotic citizens

The same goes for the rich, both the ones that stole their wealth and the ones that got it legit, all buying ppts in the west, typical eh

I have read a lot on this thread about the patriotic and loyal nigerians, its is all hypocisy and is not enough to shout or make noise, its in our actions. The fact that you live in nigeria does not neccessarily make you a positive contributor, afterall Peter Odili, Ibori and their cohorts that looted billions of dollars all live in naija, but it does not make them btter nigerians.

I equally do not agree with nigerians living abroad, who are quick to pass negative remarks and run the country down, if you do not have constructive things to say, just simply keep quiet.

Typical of us nigerians, the guy abroad thinks he is better people back home, guess what, the telecom/bank.oil coy worker slaps it back on your face and brags about his house in lekki and how that he is doing better and reminds you that you are only wasing toilets abroad.

I really do not subscribe to the i am better than you mentality, Nigeria is always a great country and it requires collective effort of you and I, fines there is issues but which great country never had issues

Let there be sensible and constuctive dialogue. Nigeria can be great and will be great again
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2008
@goosebaba
Thank u o,
recently my aunty here in US caught robbers taking her stuff. . . guess what the robbers looked at her direction but instead of running or something they turned back around and kept stealing what they needed. . . in the process my aunty called 911 (police).  When the robbers left she decided still shaking from shock and fear to chase  them with her car so that it wud be easy for the police to know wher they are heading. . . but guess what the police didn't even come. She was shoked to kno that in this America people get robbed in their homes.

i lived in Nigeria not goin around showing off that i am from americaand nothing happened to me . . . Its because of the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ . . .

and most of the time its people really close to you that are your worst enemy and stealing from you so DON"T BLAME NIGERIA.

so anywher in the world people can get robbed, so if some ppl think its because "its America" that's why they haven't got robbed yet. . they betta think again . .  and Thank God for his Grace.

goshen360:

Tell our government to do what the countries abroad are doing that makes nigerians to stay abroad rather than coming to live in nigeria where the government do not have interest of their citizens at heart.

Personally, i will return to nigeria when our government will do the following:

1. Overcome power (electricity) problem and fight it to stand still, provide 24hrs power supply for years.

2. Provide adequate security for citizens
3. provide jobs that will make even the non-graduates live well and be comfortable.
4. Decide hope for the old citizens of our nation.
5. Give hope to the future of our nation.

This and lots more happens in united states where i happen to reside and live fine.

God bless nigeria, God bless America.

Istn't it the same brain that the government have that u have. . . why don't you come up with a solution. . . In america its not only the government that gets stuff done most of the time its individuals. Here in US if everbody relys on the government nothing wud get done. The people are the government and the government are Human Beings like your self.  grin

" Let everyone sweep in front of their own door and the whole world would be clean."
Johann Wolfgang
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2008
@oludunamis

Dang . . . i can't believe it now u are blaming yardua, He is not even 4years yet. . . remember you point one finger the remaining is pointing back at you.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Seun(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
maree7:

@goosebaba
Thank u o,  
recently my aunty here in US caught robbers taking her stuff. . . guess what the robbers looked at her direction but instead of running or something they turned back around and kept stealing what they needed. . . in the process my aunty called 911 (police).  When the robbers left she decided still shaking from shock and fear to chase  them with her car so that it would be easy for the police to know wher they are heading. . . but guess what the police didn't even come. She was shoked to kno that in this America people get robbed in their homes.
If your aunt was in Nigeria the robbers she "caught" would probably have assaulted her brutally.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by nigeria13: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2008
you don't even need arm robber to assault you. Nigeria police or the EFCC can do that to you.

Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by rachie(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2008
This happens all over the world.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1827557.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4349953.stm
Seun:

If your aunt was in Nigeria the robbers she "caught" would probably have assaulted her brutally.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
Seun:

come on i expected better from ur post. . . no wonder

so its only in Nigeria that people are assulted brutally? meyn it happens In US too. don't let me go there.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
nigeria1@@:

you don't even need arm robber to assault you. Nigeria police or the EFCC can do that to you.

is that u in the picture. . . awwww. . i am soooo sorry about that sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.