Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,967 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties (10734 Views)

Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave / How Did Spraying Money At Parties Become Part of What We Call Our Culture? / All Nigerians Look Alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by bawomolo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2008
Egusi looks like explosive diarrhea

gosh, hard to look at egusi again after thisĀ  lipsrsealed

I cannot live close to Nigerians. Busy Body, gossipers, they love to pretend, this people!

the pretend part is so true.
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by sistawoman: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Even when I don't want to eat, they be trying to force me to get a plate. Acting like they're worried. "

I feel the same way. My hubby does this to me in private and in public. He always wants me to to eat, eat, eat but is always talking about fat unhealthly people. And how he does not want me to get fat. then why do they keep stuffing the food down my throat?

I have never been a big eater i eat small meals.

Him and his buddies always say "your iyawo never eats, she picks at her food like a bird even at resturant".
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
sistawoman:

I feel the same way. My hubby does this to me in private and in public. He always wants me to to eat, eat, eat but is always talking about fat unhealthly people. And how he does not want me to get fat. then why do they keep stuffing the food down my throat?

I have never been a big eater i eat small meals.

Him and his buddies always say "your iyawo never eats, she picks at her food like a bird even at resturant".
LOL! I used to be forced to eat.
When I get home, the first thing they tell me is, "go and get something to eat".
Later on "Did you eat something?". If I say no, am constantly reminded that I don't eat.
It's so annoying sometimes. I am not hungry means I am not hungry. Nigerians and food.
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by na2day2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
i guess its because they take great pride in their cooking. i for one have lost my big size appetite for food since i came to the states. the food here just dont taste right. i prefer snacks than actual food in the usa cry cry cry

Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! I used to be forced to eat.
When I get home, the first thing they tell me is, "go and get something to eat".
Later on "Did you eat something?". If I say no, am constantly reminded that I don't eat.
It's so annoying sometimes. I am not hungry means I am not hungry. Nigerians and food.
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2008
na2day?:

i guess its because they take great pride in their cooking. i for one have lost my big size appetite for food since i came to the states. the food here just don't taste right. i prefer snacks than actual food in the usa cry cry cry

Are there not places where you can eat or buy naija food?
There are Nigerian stores over here. tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by na2day2(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2008
i only know one and it is kinda boring to cook my own food. i am not a great fan of fast food either cry cry cry

Ruby_Pearl:

Are there not places where you can eat or buy naija food?
There are Nigerian stores over here. tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
na2day?:

i only know one and it is kind of boring to cook my own food. i am not a great fan of fast food either cry cry cry

it's aiight. Most of you naija men feel it. It's called laziness.
I just feel sorry for una wife lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by na2day2(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2008
ouch! i thot that u were my wife, my bad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ruby_Pearl:

it's aiight. Most of you naija men feel it. It's called laziness.
I just feel sorry for una wife lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Sweetheart you nor dey tire!! Naija men are lazy Naija men are this Naija men are that tongue

It is our osho-free mentality anything we dont pay for we always tend to want to make full use of
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2008
na2day?:

ouch! i thot that u were my wife, my bad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na Gamine be your wife
I prefer a domesticated man tongue

A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Sweetheart you nor dey tire!! Naija men are lazy Naija men are this Naija men are that tongue

heheheh, tire for wetin? Lemme talk jor. tongue

A-40:

It is our osho-free mentality anything we don't pay for we always tend to want to make full use of
hmmmmm. Isn't that called, what is that word o. . . .moti gbagbe jor.
That word that describes eating without working for it. . . .
That word sums up the usual naija men
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Oya lets talk why not come and tell me what Nigerian men have done to you to deserve such bashing? why do you dislike us so much tongue.I am sorry for your future husband already
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Oya lets talk why not come and tell me what Nigerian men have done to you to deserve such bashing? why do you dislike us so much tongue.I am sorry for your future husband already
Don't feel sorry for him tongue He'll be alright!

I love Naija mennnnnnnnn. *cough*
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by na2day2(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2008
look here woman! angry angry angry i am required by law to have more than one wife, and u r in my wifey string grin grin grin

Ruby_Pearl:

Na Gamine be your wife
I prefer a domesticated man tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
I seriously doubt it.Ok please tell me what have Naija men done to you? i can keep a secret trust me
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2008
na2day?:

look here woman! angry angry angry i am required by law to have more than one wife, and u r in my wifey string grin grin grin
I no want.
I dnt share cool cool

A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
I seriously doubt it.Ok please tell me what have Naija men done to you? i can keep a secret trust me
This from a Naija man? ROTFLMAO!! grin grin
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by na2day2(m): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2008
ok, i don dump her 4 u, oya come here sweet beautiful nonsense like, u r so precious to me smiley smiley smiley

Ruby_Pearl:

I no want.
I dnt share cool cool
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 1:56am On Sep 24, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Don't under-rate us ooh!! we are very loyal and reliable especially moi
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 24, 2008
na2day?:

ok, i don dump her for you, oya come here sweet beautiful nonsense like, u r so precious to me smiley smiley smiley
lmao!
Do you know how many times I've heard this line? grin
If I don't fall for it offline, what makes you think I'll fall for it online? tongue
Naija men! Na so e easy for you to dump a chick

A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Don't under-rate us ooh!! we are very loyal and reliable especially moi
scoff. . . . too little too late
I've known some that are reliable, but their loyalty is questionable sad
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by na2day2(m): 2:18am On Sep 24, 2008
u want me to swear? sad sad sad sad

Ruby_Pearl:

lmao!
Do you know how many times I've heard this line? grin
If I don't fall for it offline, what makes you think I'll fall for it online? tongue
Naija men! Na so e easy for you to dump a chick
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 2:19am On Sep 24, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Maybe you should try Nigerian women if our men are that bad grin
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 24, 2008
na2day?:

u want me to swear? sad sad sad sad
you want Gamine to come and castrate me?

A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Maybe you should try Nigerian women if our men are that bad grin
Na, I don't go that way cool Thanks for the advice, though kiss
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 2:32am On Sep 24, 2008
Castrate ya? Iz you a tranny? tongue
Hmm are you sure you don't go that route the way you are going at us it sounds like something you wouldn't mind experimenting
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

Castrate ya? Iz you a tranny? tongue
Hmm are you sure you don't go that route the way you are going at us it sounds like something you wouldn't mind experimenting
No, but the woman love her na2day o!

Mba, go which way? I am anti-gay, but they have their rights, so. . . .

ANywaz, how can I go gay when there are men like you around? chokes on my lie tongue tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2008
I am anti-gay as well!!
One of these days those your lie s will turn to the truth
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

I am anti-gay as well!!
One of these days those your lie s will turn to the truth
rotflmao!!
One of this days? like what-ever!
I'm complimenting you, you dey shakara. shior angry angry tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2008
Keep your compliments in your Levis jeans pocket tongue
Am i supposed to cash a cheque with it
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

Keep your compliments in your Levis jeans pocket tongue
Am i supposed to cash a cheque with it
Not cheques, let's try Gold pot tongue olojukokoro. cheque ko
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 3:06am On Sep 24, 2008
You are simply Impossible!!how did your ex's cope? how is your present squeeze coping now?
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

You are simply Impossible!!how did your ex's cope? how is your present squeeze coping now?
Hmmm, are you trying to ask if am free? shocked rotflmao
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 3:14am On Sep 24, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Why are your imaginations running amok? lol what if i was tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Why are your imaginations running amok? lol what if i was tongue
No, my imaginations are running amok, I cannot answer that question tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2008
Dont be a shy gyal tell me whats on your mind tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate / Traditional Yoruba Occupations / The Social Prejudices Between Oratta(owerri) And Isu Groups Of Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.