Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,946 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties (10733 Views)

Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave / How Did Spraying Money At Parties Become Part of What We Call Our Culture? / All Nigerians Look Alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

don't be a shy gyal tell me whats on your mind tongue
Shy? Atleast by now, you should know me better than that
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 2:18am On Sep 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Shy? Atleast by now, you should know me better than that
Hmm maybe you wouldn't mind proving it to me
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

Hmm maybe you wouldn't mind proving it to me
Maybe, maybe not.
Only if you're willing to get domesticated grin grin
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 2:52am On Sep 25, 2008
Hahaha i knew there was a catch to it.My answer to your question is the same as yesterday and the day before
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

Hahaha i knew there was a catch to it.My answer to your question is the same as yesterday and the day before
You're too stubborn for your liking.
If I take out my belt eh angry angry

Men, when they say NO, they act mean YES
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 3:16am On Sep 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

You're too stubborn for your liking.
If I take out my belt eh angry angry

Men, when they say NO, they act mean YES
Your belt? hmm i like a woman with whip appeal but unfortunately for you Missy i do the whipping
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 3:19am On Sep 25, 2008
Abeg oooo!
There are some small girls here. Y'all should please keep the whipping for your bedrooms. . . thank you! grin

Now i remember what i was doing here.
A-40, Islander says goodnight. . . she don turn me to messenger finish. smiley
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

Your belt? hmm i like a woman with whip appeal but unfortunately for you Missy i do the whipping
I think your iyawo (j-girl) don find you.

You hear, she needs some whipping tongue

Moi? I do the whipping, not the guywink
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 3:22am On Sep 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I think your iyawo (j-girl) don find you.

You hear, she needs some whipping tongue
E jooooo, iya kini? abeg o! I don't deal with men who are taken. It's wrong for me to be with your soulmate now! smiley
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 25, 2008
Plz, madam Busy-Body, don't start wahala o.
No be my soul mate, he is not [i]yet [/i]domesticated grin
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2008
@J-girl
Lol hope she's cool i guess she is busy right now, abi dem ban am again?As for Ruby i dont know for her ooh she has been trying to start some kinky things in our bedroom but i think she is taking things too far

@Ruby_Pearl
Ok Miss Thang just remember when you are around me i do the whooping
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 25, 2008
You and whose bedroom?
Kinky? now we're talking wink
Sugbon, iwo ati tani? haaa, ma ba te mi je o. emi o moh nkan kan
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 3:51am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@J-girl
Lol hope she's cool i guess she is busy right now, abi them ban am again?As for Ruby i don't know for her ooh she has been trying to start some kinky things in our bedroom but i think she is taking things too far
She's not banned. She's just trying to de-NLize herself and she's been working as well as studying like crazy.
You and Ruby need to stick to your rooms. . . I am too innocent to be seeing it here.
Besides, I think ruby is too young to be flirting this way as well! You want to go to jail or what?
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 25, 2008
j-girl:

She's not banned. She's just trying to de-NLize herself and she's been working as well as studying like crazy.
You and Ruby need to stick to your rooms. . . I am too innocent to be seeing it here.
Besides, I think ruby is too young to be flirting this way as well! You want to go to jail or what?
lmao! yes, I'm 15, A-40. sorry embarassed grin

And when will you ppl listen? I don't flirt, I socialize wink kiss
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 3:57am On Sep 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

lmao! yes, I'm 15, A-40. sorry embarassed grin

And when will you people listen? I don't flirt, I socialize wink kiss
You are NOT 15!
Stop claiming jare!

You're flirting. . . socializing does not end up in a guy visualizing you in his bed, girl! wink wink wink wink
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 25, 2008
LA-40, you hear.
Stop visualizing angry angry

Reality is better than Imagination tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 4:01am On Sep 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Reality is better than Imagination tongue
And that's not flirting. . . . .I will refer my friend to you. You're a serial flirter and you're very good at what you do. Accept your props and stop being modest grin grin grin
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 4:02am On Sep 25, 2008
@J-girl
Ohh no wonder!! i am thinking of de-NLizing myself as well tell her i said you Go Girl grin

She didnt tell me she was under-age i ain't R.Kelly ooh she must have lied to me with some fake ID or something

@Ruby_Pearl
The penitentiary is not the place for me so please tell me you are not under-age undecided
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
The penitentiary is not the place for me so please tell me you are not under-age undecided

In the state, I am not underage, abeg.
Wait o, wetin my age got to do with this?
You want your iyawo (j-girl) to come and kill me?

@j-girl
seriously, how's that flirting?
Reality is better than imagination, is it not?
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2008
@A-40
If you want to know my age, just buy a plane ticket to Chicago.
Thatz where I am cool cool tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 4:08am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@J-girl
Ohh no wonder!! i am thinking of de-NLizing myself as well tell her i said you Go Girl  grin

She didnt tell me she was under-age i ain't R.Kelly ooh she must have lied to me with some fake ID or something
Yeah. . . de-NLIzing is the way to go. I did that for a couple of weeks. It really regains your sanity.

As for Ruby, don't worry. You need to spend time in jail for some time. Nothing is too much for love.  
Ruby_Pearl:

You want your iyawo (j-girl) to come and kill me?

@j-girl
seriously, how's that flirting?
Reality is better than imagination, is it not?
You need to let go of that!
A-40 and I are not that way. You've stolen his heart, soul and mind. . . keep them well.

You are really in denial about your mode of getting them.
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2008
love? shocked shocked
I knw no such thing.
ehrrrrrrrrm, j-girl, you know how to scare a person. am out sad
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 4:15am On Sep 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

love? shocked shocked
I knw no such thing.
ehrrrrrrrrm, j-girl, you know how to scare a person. am out sad
Ehn? Who mentioned love now?
Guilty conscience.
Odabo o!
Dream of your hubby (A-40) wink wink wink
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 4:17am On Sep 25, 2008
@J-girl
Hell naah sweetie i ain't going to jail for nobody not even Ruby_Pearl

@Ruby
I am not that desperate to know your age tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 4:21am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@J-girl
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Coward!
They say love conquers all.
It's a small price to pay. . . . smiley
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 4:37am On Sep 25, 2008
@j-girl
You must be watching too much Titanic
So if i end up in the box how am i sure she wouldn't run off with some other dude.No way Jose tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@J-girl
*holds his shirt* You will go o, and you'll enjoy it! tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 4:41am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
You must be watching too much Titanic
So if i end up in the box how am i sure she wouldn't run off with some other dude.No way Jose tongue
LOL!
I will make sure she keeps you in her heart. Besides you might meet someone new in the big house.
God works in mysterious ways.

Ruby, i thought you were gone. Did you miss him too much or what? wink
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked omg omg omg
Na wa oh.

It's hard to enjoy a good conversation anymore. sad
A-40, control your wife na. tongue
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by jgirl3: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

It's hard to enjoy a good conversation anymore. sad
A-40, control your wife na. tongue
Abeg!
Even he has acknowledged you as his baby mama and the mother of his children. tongue tongue tongue He's all yours, stop pushing him on me. smiley
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 25, 2008
Ok, but I'm married. 4th year o
Re: The Way Many(not All) Nigerians Behave At Parties by A40(m): 4:56am On Sep 25, 2008
j-girl:

LOL!
I will make sure she keeps you in her heart. Besides you might meet someone new in the big house.
God works in mysterious ways.

Ruby, i thought you were gone. Did you miss him too much or what? wink
Not funny tongue

@Ruby_Pearl
Go where tongue.Tell that to your next boyfriend jeez i didnt know you dated jailbirds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate / Traditional Yoruba Occupations / The Social Prejudices Between Oratta(owerri) And Isu Groups Of Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.