Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,776 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (506783 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
shocked   shocked   shocked  

Loyika are you insinuating something?  angry  Or should I beat the info out of you?  
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its that kind of gist you love to hear!! Wait is your Dad a Pastor shocked grin cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2007
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2007
Sorry oh!!

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ Loyika,

Pls tell me more about Preacher's daughter.
What do u say is their weakest point?
I have a job on my hands with one . . . . . How do u reckon i deal with it?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
1st things 1st, inform her that although you might not look it, you are actually a level headed christian, but you just don't like to wear it as a badge. (That makes them comfy with you, as they are always on the watch for JACKALS grin grin)

Then move on to other interesting stuff (not churchy stuff, or they will quickly get bored, as thats all they live "Day in day out" )

More or less, Draw her out with statements like "I am sure you are really a naughty chic, if not for your Father!!" or just accuse them of being "Goddy Tooshooes!!" That puts them on the defensive, as they now would want to show you or prove to you that their "DADDY!" doesn't control them.

The trick here is to be subtle, or as Bruce Lee would call it, "The Art of fighting without fighting!!" Just try and show them things they haven't seen, be nice one day, and distant the second (don't worry, they will alway be apologetic, remember Preacher's daughter)

But be warned, after the deed is done, you will "Instantly!" be labeled as "Lucifer" and blamed for their slide into "THE DARK SIDE!" and for making them "Monsters!!!"  cheesy cheesy

Don't be worried, its just usually the "Soap Opera" that comes with the territory. Believe me, if you were that good, They will keep coming back for more wink.

Might i add, you will eventually get bored after a while, (unless you want to marry the Chic, that is!?) as they try to Convert you, as a way to "Justufy" the stuff to themselves tongue like isaid "MELO DRAMA!!"

GOOD LUCK HOMBRE!! cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2007
Yeah i almost forgot.

YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANY OF THIS FROM ME!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ Loyika,

You can make a living from this.
Uncle Loyika. . . . . .on Page 6 of Punch Newspapers or The Vanguard(What a prospect)
That was a well-documented step by step manual on how to get 'em laid!!!!!!! Hmmmm Hmmmmm.
Somebody must be feeling quite naked on this forum now that Loyika has handed me the password to the STRONG ROOM.
Let some loins be guarded because i've got the MASTER KEY.

Erm, erm, Lest i forget. . . . . . . . . . . .
The decision to ban has u just been rescinded by the NBC board.
There was no substantial evidence of gross mis-conduct and erm, murder/man-slaughter.
You did exactly what Cassius Clay would have done in his prime.

Loyika, i will buy u lunch next time we see.
Do u drink? cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
SUNDERLAND SNAP UP RICHARDSON
Sunderland have snapped up Kieran Richardson from Manchester United.

A fee has not been disclosed for the versatile midfielder but it is believed to be in the region of £5.5million.

Manchester City were also linked with Richardson but Black Cats boss Roy Keane has won the race for his signature after striking a deal with his former club.

Richardson has signed a four-year deal and is relishing the prospect of playing at The Stadium of Light.

"It's an exciting move for me," the 22-year-old told Sunderland's official website.

"I know all about Roy Keane and I'm looking forward to playing for his team.

"Sunderland are a big club and it's a massive move for me."

Keane added: "I'm delighted that we've been able to bring Kieran to Sunderland.

"He's ready for a fresh challenge and hopefully Sunderland will provide that for him."

Richardson is Keane's fourth summer signing following Greg Halford, Russell Anderson and Michael Chopra.

He could make his debut in Wednesday's friendly against Darlington
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2007
9ja4eva:

SUNDERLAND SNAP UP RICHARDSON
Sunderland have snapped up Kieran Richardson from Manchester United.

A fee has not been disclosed for the versatile midfielder but it is believed to be in the region of £5.5million.

Manchester City were also linked with Richardson but Black Cats boss Roy Keane has won the race for his signature after striking a deal with his former club.

Richardson has signed a four-year deal and is relishing the prospect of playing at The Stadium of Light.

"It's an exciting move for me," the 22-year-old told Sunderland's official website.

"I know all about Roy Keane and I'm looking forward to playing for his team.

"Sunderland are a big club and it's a massive move for me."

Keane added: "I'm delighted that we've been able to bring Kieran to Sunderland.

"He's ready for a fresh challenge and hopefully Sunderland will provide that for him."

Richardson is Keane's fourth summer signing following Greg Halford, Russell Anderson and Michael Chopra.

He could make his debut in Wednesday's friendly against Darlington

Good riddance to bad rubbish, so much for a midfielder who scored 11 goals in 81 matches!!.

Infact where did Sir Alex get Richardson, Silvestre, Fletcher, et al. or could Sir Alex be gbenshing their sisters ? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
Fletch no bad sef @ least he steps up when need be.

Heinze is rumoured to be on his way
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by software(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2007
chelsea for life grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
Manchester United is d team to beat
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by software(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
9ja4eva:

Manchester United is d team to beat

na 2day dem dey beat MAN U?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
Really lmao at Roy Keane! Now he finally bought Richardson after he said he was shyte grin

Do you guys remember Roy Keane's burst up on MUTV. .callin some players shyte? Richardson took the biggest swipe from Keane. . grin
Now this same Roy Keane has "snapped" up Richardson. . lol.
Aint that funny? lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Harlex(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2007
Manchester united, we are on our way loosing gabriel to either liverpool eventhough we have not had any transfer business over 40 years ago, i wish we can got a new and good replacement for him. united 4 life.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by FBS: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2007
loyika knows nothing about the EPL, he is a dumbass, I'm yet to see someone as stupid as he is, anyway, jackass, you are not far from him either!!! 2 chicken heads wanna be football lovers, kiss my black ass
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2007
This early morning!!

GO AND FINISH YOUR CHORES!! and stop using junior's computer angry

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by FBS: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2007
junior is not complaining, my goodness, you are so stupid.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2007
Insulting you will be very wasteful and will not acheive much. So let me erase any thoughts of your existence for now.

There will definately be another time (and another place) for this.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by FBS: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2007
u give up? grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2007
FBS

Just heard you were a chic shocked My Bad, sorry didn't know. (and there i was, calling you a House Help)

Rule no 1, i don't argue with ladies on the forum.

So keep doing what you are doing. ITS ALL GOOD.

cool GOONER 89

P.S. but please do take your english classes seriously, saves us all looking for Razorr to help translate when ever you post.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2007
@FBS

Irritants like u will always be on board, but the big Question is; do u think with ur ass? angry

early morning, u come yarning dust and feel u will get an applause undecided

if u aint got nothing to say, then shut it!!! angry

calling u a CUNT sounds to me an understatement cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2007
Yeah Ekaette!?

I GIVE UP!! WHOOPIE!!

I am sure this "Victory" has given you such "Orgasmic pleasures", i can't even begin to imagine.

Its all good.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2007
@ Kitaun

Ease up, heard she is a chic! must be the PMS affecting her this morn. You know how women are when they get in that "PMS zone".

Razorr can you enlighten us grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2007
Loyika and Kitaun the two of una dey crase o!

Would you leave my girl alone? angry angry

Because she has left, you now have mouth to talk, abi? Wait till she get's back! angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2007
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!

What has this thread turn to?

Arrows, Darts, Bullets, Stones, Bottles flying everywhere.
I will take cover instead of screaming TAKE COVER.
The last time i checked, there is not even one Man Utd fan in this fight.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2007
loyika:

Insulting you will be very wasteful and will not acheive much. So let me erase any thoughts of your existence for now.

There will definately be another time (and another place) for this.

cool GOONER 89
kitaun:

@FBS

Irritants like u will always be on board, but the big Question is; do u think with your ass? angry

early morning, u come yarning dust and feel u will get an applause undecided

if u aint got nothing to say, then shut it!!! angry

calling u a CUNT sounds to me an understatement cool
loyika:

@ Kitaun

Ease up, heard she is a chic! must be the PMS affecting her this morn. You know how women are when they get in that "PMS zone".

Razorr can you enlighten us grin grin

cool GOONER 89

am not in the least amazed by ur attitudes,

FBS,
Take this has the baptism of fire, if u survive their attempt at scaring u outa here then u AUTOMATICALLY  get rights[bragging,beefing and most importantly SPEAKING RIGHTSSSSSSS]

@ the watchdogs
are u guys being paid to do this or is it just an hobby.

and dnt feed me history lesson abt being new or otherwise, this pretty, cute has moi has earned her space,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2007
@ jejelolatux,

I don't understand ur point.
Are u saying u dont know FBS is a Arrow?
Me thinks u should go back and read the balderdash she's been spewing.
How could a lass be this dumb? Women are supposed to be courteous, respectful and very easy-going.
This is why i have missed the female role models on this forum.
Where are Prisccy, Bagoma and erm, erm, Mukina2?

I don't blame the geezers for taking shots at FBS.
She fucking deserves whatever slaps and kicks she gets.
Like Loyika said, she must be having bouts of PMS syndrome and thats why she's taking it out on the guys.
FBS is animal crazed with rage.
She should either put up or self-service off!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2007
@Loyika

this girl case pass PMS o!!! grin grin

nywayz, I trust Razorr to continue making her feel she could stand the heat when it comes cool

@Jackal

oya, take over . . . . cool

@Jejelolatu

U GOT WHAT SPACE? shocked

u r a huge joke gurl!!!

u still rank amongst the people on probation tongue tongue

and of a truth, my attitude didnt have anything to do with ur last abortion tongue  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2007
Did u say abortion?
Are we talking about coup here or the normal abortion?
For a start, how did u even know she aborted? Were u responsible for the baby in the 1st place?
Hmmmm, Wonders will never end.

@Jejelolatu,
What do i have to say to you?
U need DELIVERANCE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2007
@ jackal

Jackal:

How could a lass be this dumb? Women are supposed to be courteous, respectful and very easy-going.

I don't blame the geezers for taking shots at FBS.
She fucking deserves whatever slaps and kicks she gets.
Like Loyika said, she must be having bouts of PMS syndrome and thats why she's taking it out on the guys.
FBS is animal crazed with rage.
She should either put up or self-service off!!!!!!!

see, so she cant diss, but u can
umhhhhhhhhhhhh,this is so "not right"

kitaun:

@ Jejelolatu

You GOT WHAT SPACE? shocked

you're a huge joke girl!!!

u still rank amongst the people on probation tongue tongue

and of a truth, my attitude didnt have anything to do with your last abortion tongue  grin

umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
just watch me do my thing,
i let my actions do the talking not like some people who talk thru the hole in their ding dong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.