Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,333 members, 7,910,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC (15795 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Paul Arkwright Visits Dangote, Tinubu & Mike Adenuga In Lagos. Photos / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by IykeD1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2006
Big B,

Granted, you are a fan of Adenuga, but for God's sake what exactly has Adenuga done for Nigeria to
warrant all this praise you are heaping on him? From what I know, Adenuga is a successful business
man and employs a lot of Nigerians. Having said that, there are lots of very successful business people
in Nigeria that employ Nigerians as well. Since when has employing Nigerians become the 9th Wonder
of the world?

I hear others say his alliance with IBB or Atiku is the reason the EFCC is after him, how much sense
does that really make? I don't remember reading any recent interviews given by Adenuga where he
is professing his desire for IBB or Atiku to win the election - as a matter of fact, he keeps a very low
profile and scarcely gives any interview. As someone has suggested earlier, Adenuga may be caught
in the crossfire as IBB may be the real target of the investigation, and its most likely that EFCC is after
IBB's supposedly investment in Adenuga's companies.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by bigB3: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2006
IYKE-D: I see your point and I respect it, but don't say Adenuga has only provided employment opportunity just like the others; This is totally untrue.
Adenuga is special to this country and trust me he has done much more than just creating job opportunity.
He have brought Nigeria as a country back to the map. He has provided quality service at all levels to Nigerians. He has established incredible American standard of business practice in Nigeria. He has created enormous hope for the new generation. He is the main root to the successful development of our technology infrastructure, Have you heard of BLACKBERRY IN NIGERIA? My brothers and sisters all these little things used to be impossible in Nigeria; they used to be dreams, He has made our dreams come true.
He has opened the door for other major investors through out the world to come and invest in Nigeria. He has promoted positive competition in telecommunication market in Nigeria. Everyone can now easily reach their grand parents in the village with out pulling a tooth,

I can go all day.

This man has been nothing but a blessing and a priceless gift to Nigerian.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 1:39am On Aug 22, 2006
Abeg go sit for bush Adenuga is a criminal on the run and should be put against the barrel and shot to dead. you keep saying he has been in business for over 30 years. please provide us with some valuable source of his company or income before globalcom? so because he provide job for Nigeria we should overlook his nefarious activity, if you walk to close to fire you Will get burn, he associate him self with IBB, ATIKU the big looters, so in my book he is INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by bigB3: 3:13am On Aug 22, 2006
ODEKU: Like I've said in the past, you must be from Chicago. It is easy to pick out dudes from Chicago, their mentality is extremely low and their thinking level is a size of Pepsi can. No need to waste my time teaching an old dog new tricks.

You have the right to believe what you want; so don't bother to reply.

Good luck.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2006
BigB

You are the reason Nigeria is corrupt and underdeveloped. Pure Insanity!!! What would Adenuga be without IBB? IBB signifies stolen Nigerian Loot, and Adenuga is a money washing machine period.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2006
old Glory why waste your time talking to a scumbag and a disillusion bastard like BigB. People like him lost their dignity for a penny, just because Adenuga gives you 200 naira every time you go crawling and sell your self respect those not mean this man is a saint. Example there are people in Nigeria who still think Alam is was a good governor, we have respectable business mens in Nigeria, you don't see on the news that EFCC arresting Aliko Dangote, or Eleganza do you, and now this bastard Adenuga connived with criminals to loot out treasury and in pretense act as if because he has a business that provide jobs Nigeria we should over look how he got the money, I state again, catch him put him against the barrel and fire his ass. BigB I know what Adenuga looks like and we are on the look out for him in the state. No More save heaven for criminals.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by bigB3: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
ODEKU or what ever you call yourself: You sound very upset, when I read your comment, I see a frustrated hopeless dolt. Just calm down. It's not that serious, it's just a mere discussion forum between people with different point of views.

Calm down brother, It's OK to bring up your premise about a particular topic without being offensive, Don't you have home training?
You seem to be defeating the purpose of this forum; trust me, you need to slow down a bit.

Like have said in the past, you have right to believe what you want and I have the same right too, Hence there is absolutely no reason to show your Chicago true color.
I guess, It is true, one can never polish a tennis shoe.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
since you want to be so consultive, and all I asked you to is provide substantial evidence that MIKE ADENUGA has been in business for over 30 years, This guys from the way he look, is in his late 40s I supposed, so you saying he is providing jobs for Nigeria's right? if indeed he is liable of working with ex looters so we should turn the left cheek and act as if he is trying to help us? give me a break. Some poeple and Kings in Nigeria makes me sick to my tummy. Only in Nigeria to kings and people bestow Chieftaincy titles on criminals. we need IDIAGBON to wake from his grave and teach this people some sence.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2006
Odeku

Maybe we need to tie Bigb to the same barrel and ice his a$$ too. He too seems like one of them fraudsters! One vote here for executing Bigb along with Adenuga. Reason:"Birds of the same feather". While we are at it, we should have IBB and Atiku on standby to go next. I suggest we use some kind of assault weapon here, preferably one Made in the USA.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by bigB3: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2006
That will be unnecessary, Guys, you need to pay attention to my comments. My intention is to stimulate our thinking. I admire when someone thinks broadly.
I've never painted anyone as being a saint or a messiah. My goal is to motivate people to look at things from another angle, appreciate fact and don't be brainwashed.

It is one's choice to believe what ever he or she wants; But at the same time we need to be open-minded, especially dealing with Nigerian politics. You have to be smart and never be blind-folded.

Trust me, I only deal with fact, no rumor and no speculation.

I love Nigeria and may God bless The Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2006
MY BigB I will ask you one last time since you are pro ADENUGA, can you provide us with a source to his income? his other businesses and what year they were established? thanks
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2006
You're are asking me to write a book, My friend, his story is deep and very interesting. you can even get some from the internet.

This is one of the reasons why he's being harrased, There is nothing this cat has touched that did not turn to GOLD, he's smart and blessed.

They know for a fact that who ever he supports will be the next president, And they do not want that,
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2006
Who is smart and blessed? Why did he not touch EFCC and change them to gold?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Mariory(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2006
Big B1:

This is one of the reasons why he's being harrased, There is nothing this cat has touched that did not turn to GOLD, he's smart and blessed.

They know for a fact that who ever he supports will be the next president, And they do not want that,

Oh dear Lord. My ribs! LMFAO! Pure comedy. grin
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2006
otokx abeg tell this man, he think we are all stupid, I'm looking up you HERO BIB on line as we speak, and the only thing i can find on him is Globalcom, which signified to me this MIKE ADENUGA IS a CROOK, his IBB link to stealing Nigeria revenue. i can careless if he owns all the industry in Nigeria, i will not sell my soul and dignity to him. why is he on the run if he is not guilty. Like I've said this people have been deceiving us under the pretense of legitimate business, not OGA RIBADU don get the gist and they are on the run.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by tianshie(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2006
Big B1:

You're are asking me to write a book, My friend, his story is deep and very interesting. you can even get some from the internet.

I have supported Adenuga on this thread on the premise that he provides jobs for Nigerians and the phenomenal and ingenious strides of Globalcom in the telecomms sector,but man you do sound pathetic with your blatant bootlicking and praise singing. It's almost obscene.

*exhales and sets fire to the talking flag*
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2006
tianshie you cant really blame Big, he gets kick back, and you know that is the pathetic thing about Nigerians at home, they will sell their soul for a mere 500 Naira. not all Nigerians at home are like this, Every time I come back home from the airport you see people like BigB saying sir yes sir and they don't even know you from crab. All I am asking you MR BIGB is to provide me some information on how ADENUGA got his money, where are his investment before globalcom. I'm looking at every search engine I can come across and encyclopedia, and i cant fine nothing on Mike but globalcome.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Jackal(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2006
EFCC is just a toothless barking dog.
Let em arrest Mike Adenuga and detain him if there's any iota of evidence against him linking him to fraud and money-laundering.
Adedibu, Chris Uba, Jerry Gana and The Notorious P.I.G(OBJ) himself should be questioned first before running after Mike Adenuga.
Mike Adenuga left Nigeria cos he cannot bring himself to face a scumbag like Nuhu Ribadu.
Michael Jackson left the United States after the allegations against him but was he guilty of the crimes? No.
I wld leave Nigeria if i were in Adenuga's shoes before he gets murdered the way they bludgeoned Williams, Bola Ige and recently, Daramola.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2006
ODEKU: Trust me, you're very wrong, You've got to be kidding me, my man. If you only know; that's all I have to say to you.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2006
Mr Jackal, I have inside info on this guy, trust me when I open my mouth on this issue, this guy is a criminal,and in due time we we all see. and I can forward concrete vibe on him to you if you are interested. holla at your boy.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2006
ODEKU: what makes him a criminal? Do you know the true meaning of that word "CRIMINAL"? I'm not sure if you do.
How can you call someone a criminal based on the information you've come across over the internet?

You're incredible, you continue to prove to me that your level of thinking is the size of Pepsi can.

One can never polish a tennis shoe.

You should remove the "KU" in-front of you name, It's a better fit for you.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2006
Big Bi sexual or whatever your name is you master ODEKU is a criminal, and my source are not from the internet, I knew before he was arrested this man was going down the toilet like shit. and for you your life don pafuka since you cant get kick backs no more, next time I come to Nigeria ill bring you a deodorant to get your head out of Adenugas ass, fucker
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2006
ODEKU: very funny guy, at least you have a good sense of humor, you're not totally a waste.
How can you afford me with your little security guard pay check
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2006
Big B all jokes aside, I can buy you and all your tasteless family with one investment, I can sell one y pair of shoes and feed you Mr ragamuffing, and to show you some class, i wont be discursing this issue with you anymore, I over that level . I wear nothing but Mauri, check it out lil boy

http://store.candefashions.com/mauri.html?gclid=CPKJj7Cg9IYCFQKWIgodnEFjbw
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2006
Bigb1 OR Bigb

Please explain what the Bleep you mean by "Chicago Color". You are really starting to make me wonder here. Are you Gay? It looks like you have Mike's Rod in your mouth. Calm down bro!!!
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2006
Old Glory you and I know he is a hater, and all he cares about is the 100 naira Adenuga gives him, maybe i can have him carry my luggage next time i come home and ill give you 200 Naira BIGB shocked
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by bigB3: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2006
YOU GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
It's been real, time to move on.

Stay cool guys and good luck.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Oxygen(f): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2006
Are there things we don't know about his companies?
Is he guilty as charged by The EFCC?
There are so many questions to be asked.
I respect and appreciate his immense contribution to the well being and growth of this Economy.
But he should submit himself for investigation and questioning to clear all doubts and insinuations,afterall there's no need running if there's nothing to hide.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by ono(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2006
Simple: In this case,

Clean Hands - No need to run.
Dirty (Soiled) Hands - Run for your dear life.

I hope you understand.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2006
Bigb

Thank God you are now gone. You can go and give Otunba Mike Adenuga a good Back rob. While you are at it, you can also do what you do best, "Kiss his ass".
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2006
this man is guilty as a prostitute, IBB was using him to launder his stolen treasure. not the fry pan is getting hot and he can't take the heat.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Jackal(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2006
@ Odeku,
I don't understand why Nigerians are quick to jump into conclusions that everyone is guilty of anything he's accused of.
The average Nigerian has been indoctrinated from birth that all rich people are dirty. Its just sad.
Well, Mike Adenuga is on the run because he fears for his life from EFCC hoodlums.
He could get murdered like Funsho Williams, Bola Ige, Rewane etc.
OBJ decided to unleash EFCC on him cos there are reported links to IBB.
I will do the same in his shoes cos Nigeria is not a country where pure justice thrives.
Sometimes people walk out on investigations not because they are guilty but because they cannot bring themselves to be questioned by scums especially lunatics that have plagued a corrupt commission like EFCC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP / Reps Sex Scandal Investigation Begins Today / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.