Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,336 members, 7,910,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC (15796 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Paul Arkwright Visits Dangote, Tinubu & Mike Adenuga In Lagos. Photos / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2006
Treatment of staff by his family? Ridiculous statement.
Here we go again rushing to a conclusion. How can you label someone as a criminal without being convicted or proven guilty of anything?

This is unrealistic and a shame to democracy.

Dude, you need to slow down and be careful because God doesn't like evil; and rumor happens to be the king of evil.

Slow down, my friend
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2006
IBB IS THE king of Evil in Nigeria we need to cast him in lions den ADENUGA is IBB tool for stealing Nigeria money, why is he on the run now, only an Hausa boy like you BigB1 will fail to see whay your people have done to Nigeria
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by kenway(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi Big B1
I understand the way you perceive Adenuga. I once percieved him to be that way at one time. Unless you know him personally. I think we are both on the same level (concerning our source of information) Please understand me i did not say he was a criminal. I said i was on the fence. That also means i have seen and heard (though i cannot substantiate cause i do not work in Glo or any of his companies) things that give me a balance view of him. All i used to see before was just one side. I respect his effort as well but that is just one side of him. And frankly i think strongly you should develop that kind of view as well cause most times, you put up better stance that way. I'm not against you but it pays to on the fence when judging people, you get a better picture. Thanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos:governor El-rufai Host The Quarterly Northern Governors’ Forum Meeting / FG To Float People’s Money Bank Next Year, Says Osinbajo / Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.