Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,675 members, 7,945,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC (15845 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Paul Arkwright Visits Dangote, Tinubu & Mike Adenuga In Lagos. Photos / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Oxygen(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2006
jackal,the likes of you are not sincere because you are on the fence and therefore partial
I am not surprised anyway,since you are blind to the good works that Ribadu is doing
Nobody says he is corrupt yet but the only way he can clarify himself is by presenting himself for scrutiny
Afterall he is not above the law and who says he can't be GUILTY?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2006
Old Glory and ODEKU: I'm still around and not going any where. I just refuse to entertain you guys, since you've decided to turn this forum into a kindergarten zone.
A dolt will always be a dolt, there is nothing anyone could do about it, Hence, I have made up my mind to accept you guys for what you're.

A comment from [b]ODEKU[/b]Odeku (m) to me

CHICAGO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big B all jokes aside, I can buy you and all your tasteless family with one investment, I can sell one y pair of shoes and feed you Mr ragamuffing, and to show you some class, i wont be discursing this issue with you anymore, I over that level . I wear nothing but Mauri, check it out lil boy

http://store.candefashions.com/mauri.html?gclid=CPKJj7Cg9IYCFQKWIgodnEFjbw

ODEKU: The irrelevant shoe website you've sent to me truly shows your reasoning level and state of mind; and this doesn't mean you're worthless, but only reconfirms the old proverb that says "fingers are not the same and will never be the same"
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2006
BIGB you are right fingers are not the same and will never be cause you can never get close to my shoes. now go set ypurself ablaze
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by tripdizle(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2006
wat's his offence? Let dem free the man oooo
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2006
EVEN SteveWonder can see that MIKE ADENUGA is a criminal runing from prosecution
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by otokx(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2006
Has it been confirmed that Chief Mike Adenuga is on the run? The man is innocent until proven guilty but you are all entitled to your opinions.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2006
ODEKU: Trust me, I've got to be mentally ill to ever want any of those horrible looking shoes, Wake up brother; I guess, it is true that ignorance is a disease.

You've got to be one of this two: either a juvenile or totally uninformed, What ever it is, I still love you; but you need to show some home training, make your parents proud.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2006
OXYGEN: Not a disrespect, but you need to change the topic of this subject, It is totally incorrect.

1. Mike Adenuga is not on the run and will never never be on the run, It is a stupid statement for one to make, This is not ALAMS we are talking about, this is Otunba Mike Adenuga.
This whole game between IBB, Atiku, and OBJ, ( I call them the bad, the good and the ugly) are politically motivated. It is clearly confirmed and Mike Adenuga doesn't want to be part of it.
This government is determined at all cost to nail IBB and they want to employ Mike as a tool to complete this process, but he refuses.
Guys, politics is a game that can never be understood if you're simple, You've got to be bright.

Did you see how he was intimidated and arrested by EFCC just for a mere questioning? It was unbelievable; for a minute I thought the EFCC hoodlums were capturing or searching for OSAMA, This could have been done in a different and professional manner, what happen to rights that belong to an individual as a consequence of being human?

I do not blame him, and that is a smart move. There is no need for one to be ignorant and try to prove yourself to people when your like is in danger, especially in Nigerian society for that matter. I would have done the same.

2. How can you label Mike as being on the run when EFCC hasn't declared him as being wanted?

3. How can you paint this man's image as a criminal when he has not been charged or proven guilty of anything?

We need to slow down and be smarter in the way we see and approach things, Please don't be brainwashed, we all have common sense.

Conclusion: The cat is not on the run, I'm pretty sure that he's well and focused as usual, Time will tell.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2006
There are so many butt kissers in this room, I wonder what kind of grease Adenuga is using to penetrate you guys
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2006
BigB1 trust me my parents are proud of me and my dad is influential, so bite me gay, and for your info. I have my MBA
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2006
ODEKU I hope it didn't cost that much, And it's OK to make them more prouder.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2006
ODEKU: It is written all over your face, Empty barrel makes the most noise.

Do you get it?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2006
BigB

You have not told me what the Bleep is Chicago's color. You are now sounding like a disturbed fellow. Please go back and serve your master, Mr Adenuga.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2006
Here we go again, another dolt, what do you mean by that statement "Chicago's color"?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2006
BigB1 and BigB, are you the same person? Go back and read pages 3 & 4 and you would understand my question. Are you an Adenuga Slave?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2006
I wonder why ODEKU and OLD GLORY can not logon at the same time?? I'm starting to think that it's the same dolt trying to play double face game.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2006
Okay now you are starting to act like a true imp!! Okay Stupid answer the question whether Big1 and BigB1 are the same people, and stop acting like the child you are becoming. Odeku and I were on this morning at the same time, go back and read you spineless wimp. I am not on Adenuga's Payroll, and i still have my principles intact. Please do not try and spin this around. Are you BigB? BigB and Big1 are they the same nutcase? They sure sound like the same slowpoke!!
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 2:06am On Aug 24, 2006
Oldglory why waste your time talking to this gay, you know what we say in chi town, shake them haters off, so leave that fool alone, and BiGB you flush yourself down the toilet cause you ain't worth a dime.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2006
ODEKU: You are turning this forum into a market place, could you just shut your gangrene mouth and allow the well-informed folks to refocus on the topic?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2006
MR BIG FAT B1

The Topic has changed from whether Mr Adenuga is your Gay partner, to How many Screen names do you have? You have proven to be a complete Jerk and uber slowpoke, and you are now begging for mercy? WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU BIG B OR ARE YOU BIG B1!!
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2006
Old Glory: you didn't have to lower your level like that, It is true I'm the Big B, Big B1 and so on.

Reason: I had to re-register because I couldn't remember my password; and as you know, one can not register twice with the same name,

Take it easy, my man, It's not that serious.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2006
Big B1 you re one dumb ass, a sensible person would have email the system or site administrator to reset your password, or use the auto reset tool, but that just exposed why you are so retarded, and even Mike Adenuga won't make that silly mistake beside conspiring with crooks like IBB and ATIKU
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by OldGlory1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2006
Ok BigB1

Are you a Globacom,Conoil or ETB Staff? Why do you have a "Hard On " for this criminal called Mike Adenuga? Do you think that Billions of Naira fell into his lap, or do you think that IBB had something to do with it?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2006
ODEKU: Are you trying to teach me something new? Please save your time, It's my personal choice to re-register.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2006
No your dumb ass just don't know any better
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by kenway(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2006
i Have heard somethings about "THEOtunba", so right now i'm on the the fence . However i maintain that the the EFCC can be selective. There are quite a number of people that should be probed like the president himself.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2006
What did you hear?
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by Odeku(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2006
We heard OTUNBA ADENUGA is on the run from EFCC, we shall nail all the criminals, Bigb1 did you read the new news on OBJ nad his friends?

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/brokentongues/2006/amaze-oct-23-2006.htm

I BET YOU LIKE THAT STORY< that is why people like IBB ATIKU hate OBJ includint you MR BIGB1
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by kenway(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2006
Like how he and his offsprings treat the emplyees at glo. i have heard first hand info for glo workers.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2006
First, your comment has nothing to do with this topic; let's stay focused.

Second, I don't know why people continue to cry, this is part of life and that is how it is all over the world. You will never have a perfect job. It is your choice to find yourself another job if you're not happy.
Hence tell your informant to stop crying and deal with it like a man.

Third, Nigerians will never be happy regardless what the situation may be; once they can not get over or have their way, they're usually unhappy.

Leave Mike alone, he has done much more for Nigeria than any other Nigerian leader.

And finally, it is never never a pleasant situation when you bit the fingers that feed you.
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by BigB11(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2006
Correction: And finally, it is never never a pleasant situation when you bite the fingers that feed you.

Stop crying and get a new job (let's see if that ends your mournfulness).
Re: Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC by jaso1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2006
Big bi, most of your communiques here seems to lack vitae. adenuga is a criminal and you can't take this out from him. for all what you claim he has done and from your view of point does it help the country after the tremendous looting which was declare by world bank president of resent? do you know his persentage in glo org? bobo these criminals are killing the country and Nigerian, glo should have been on top of his competetors in terms of staff welfare. the humiliation of staff by him and his family should be desist having consider the source of his wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola / I Encouraged Buhari To Run For President – Adesina / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.