Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,743 members, 7,972,688 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (857554 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Siga: ... Ah... this one carry red flags for hand dey wave am .... wetin be ur first degree ... since u dey do PG for China?
Elect Elect engr
If these will be a problem.can i switch to study visa if i go with conference visa ?should i apply for conference?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
Elect Elect engr
If these will be a problem.can i switch to study visa if i go with conference visa ?should i apply for conference?
... Nothing like Conference Visa... But on their website they say u can switch but bros.... I am yet to see any successful person ... grin ... They will just tell u to go where u coming from to apply... But u know what... U may be the first case I see .... But if anyone get any successful case like that ... Please share...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Siga: ... Nothing like Conference Visa... But on their website they say u can switch but bros.... I am yet to see any successful person ... grin ... They will just tell u to go where u coming from to apply... But u know what... U may be the first case I see .... But if anyone get any successful case like that ... Please share...
hmmm..nawah oo..issues dey
what kind of visa can i apply for now..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by trekstar(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
millymc: The normal processing time fr student visa on the cic website is 21 weeks,you should allow a minimum 3 month interval,when reapplying,

Hi,
You can reapply immediately, i reapplied 2 days after my 1st delay and i have gone for my medicals. No time to waste if you want to make winter. As Siga said, it is packaging
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinci500: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
I guess that's why we can't just underestimate the place of prayer and Gods divine favour. kiss
Holmes007:

This guys can be heartless atimes... Imagine after passing medics a guy was denied under " you are not a bonifide student".

just imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
hmmm..nawah oo..issues dey
what kind of visa can i apply for now..
... But why PG in Divinity ... I would think u would apply for Masters or PG in other related courses here in Canada...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Joe980: "purpose of visit" is on point if they ain't convinced enough that your plan is to study and not abscond. It normally comes up when there isn't correlation in one's study plan. That's where SOP plays a major role 'cuz the applicant won't be on ground to explain. My opinion though.
I was about saying this but couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Asalyn: Hi guys....rily need to know if affidavit of support is a must because I checked d checklist and I did not see it der...juz curious dho because it's not goin to be easy getting it done considering d schedule of my sponsor

A notarised letter of sponsorship will suffice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
am studyin PG in divinity in china, but i gained admission in canada for UG in computer science

Divinity? shocked Anyways u still have all the time in the world to apply for PGD in engineering/computing related courses in any college of choice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
vinci500: I guess that's why we can't just underestimate the place of prayer and Gods divine favour. kiss

I completely agree......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Holmes007:

I completely agree......
... Who no agree na confirmed mad man...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Siga: ... But why PG in Divinity ... I would think u would apply for Masters or PG in other related courses here in Canada...
is too late..can i still make it ..gettin admission this winter? Or do you suggest i com to apply from nigeria embassy using my Electrical Engineering certificate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
is too late..can i still make it ..gettin admission this winter? Or do you suggest i com to apply from nigeria embassy using my Electrical Engineering certificate?
... I am very positive u can still get PG from an accredited college and secure ur acceptance within a week if they still have seats left... They love international students cos u pretty much pay 3 times what Local students pay and only sit on one space grin ... and u can apply online if u have all ur docs in place... No need to go naija but if u feel comfortable u can... but not necessary.... Guys move from UK and USA sef...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lassky(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Siga: ... I am very positive u can still get PG from an accredited college and secure ur acceptance within a week if they still have seats left... They love international students cos u pretty much pay 3 times what Local students pay and only sit on one space grin ... and u can apply online if u have all ur docs in place... No need to go naija but if u feel comfortable u can... but not necessary.... Guys move from UK and USA sef...
my major challenge why i cant get PG yet is because i have HND not BSc and most canadian schs dont accept HND as BSC equivalent..
but ill research
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
brvheart:

Advanced Diploma 2years.. tho I hv Bsc (hope it's not an issue)
Yes prog is related to work background
No I dnt secure cus I was planning on resigning immediately I get my TRV

Pls upgrade your course to a PGD or PG cert and include a convincing SOP as to the benefit of the program upon your return
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Real sorry about the delay bro.. Just repackage and refire.. Those guys can be jokes sha... I applied on the 6th of August and still have not heard from them.. I didnt include a Leave letter from work too as its pretty difficult or even impossible to get such from my company as well.. Just hoping for the best here too. Wish you the best bro..
brvheart:

All those documents are included ( emply letter, pay studs..official ID) it's only d "leave of absence that not present "

Aug 5th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by trekstar(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
oghos2k: Real sorry about the delay bro.. Just repackage and refire.. Those guys can be jokes sha... I applied on the 6th of August and still have not heard from them.. I didnt include a Leave letter from work too as its pretty difficult or even impossible to get such from my company as well.. Just hoping for the best here too. Wish you the best bro..

you do not necessarily need a leave letter, i didn't give them one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
my major challenge why i cant get PG yet is because i have HND not BSc and most canadian schs dont accept HND as BSC equivalent..
but ill research
... Thank God u made it here... U can get a PGD program at colleges ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lassky(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
tianadiva: hmm helo I tink u re mistaken am a gallll nt a guy nt trying to be rude tho hv u ever since a guy answering tiana
cheesy yes and the person was you lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
lassky: #000000
is this a recharge card my broda !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
trekstar:

Hi,
You can reapply immediately, i reapplied 2 days after my 1st delay and i have gone for my medicals. No time to waste if you want to make winter. As Siga said, it is packaging
means u used dsame SOA which must have stayed wit dem for over a month? D gap tho,or maybe d financial aspect wasn't one of ur initial delay reasons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
Elect Elect engr

Why not apply for PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
but ill research
Did any school in Canada made that clearification to u or u ar acting on hear say?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Did any school in Canada made that clearification to u or u ar acting on hear say?
Mun told me..thats why they gave me UG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Siga: ... Thank God u made it here... U can get a PGD program at colleges ...
ok..let me find PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
julianauche19:
Mun told me..thats why they gave me UG
Yeah MUN is very found of that...unless WES has evaluated ur ur Trsnscritp to be equivalent.
But MUN is just 1/100+ of uni in canny, mind u MUN PG is highly COMPETITIVE bcoz of there low tuition. Trust me try another school and u will sure get in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
I really hope they dont use that against me... I guess i'll have to wait till next week to get a response as they just attended to someone that applied on the 5th.. Mine is just a day after..
trekstar:

you do not necessarily need a leave letter, i didn't give them one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
oghos2k: Real sorry about the delay bro.. Just repackage and refire.. Those guys can be jokes sha... I applied on the 6th of August and still have not heard from them.. I didnt include a Leave letter from work too as its pretty difficult or even impossible to get such from my company as well.. Just hoping for the best here too. Wish you the best bro..

Don't be surprised if u get ur response by the end of today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
oghos2k: I really hope they dont use that against me... I guess i'll have to wait till next week to get a response as they just attended to someone that applied on the 5th.. Mine is just a day after..

Worry not mate....good news awaits u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes ofcourse ,he can apply immediately buh the issue is that his course is a fall course(sep)as he said,except he decides to seek admission for a winter course(jan).my response was in respect to his delayed application;I think he applied too late for fall section ,or don't you think so?
trekstar:

Hi,

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.