Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? (14157 Views)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by lyntiffany(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Rikidony:

All thanks to the ibom power plant
which ibom power plant, pls it does not suuplypower to eket even Uyo only to the people of Ikoto abasi. Pls give kudos to who deserve it.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by GameGuyPH: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2014
In phc 24 hrs light for the past two days... after weeks of no power. STUPID COUNTRY!!
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by lyntiffany(f): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2014
mooregan: Light has been awesome here in UYO. We've hd light like neva b4.
My love(Ima mi) your 360° right, enjoying it like never before Uyo rocks.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by princeehis: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2014
There is a significant inprovement in my area in Benin, we normally have 15 to 20 hours of light per day. My expense on fuel has reduced from 10k to 2.5k per month. Some of my collegues even have 20 to 23hrs of light per day.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by NickiRoman: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2014
So Far in Ogun State,The power supply as been good in some areas,While in other areas like mine,The power supply hasn't been so good.

I'd give them a 5/10.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2014
otokx: No light in UNIPORT and ALUU, its been so bad since the privatization.
ALUU suppose remain in darkness FOREVER!!! angry
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Imoy(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Here in Asaba, Delta state, we only have 3hrs of light in a week.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2014

Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by laprince(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2014
Donmams: Where are the paid PDP e-rats? Been waiting for them to come tell us stories of how they have been experiencing 24 hour electricity ever since GEJ rigged himself to power. Abi dem no get charge for laptop? Or perhaps there loss in osun has left them permanently incapacitated?

you are lost
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Rikidony(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2014
new2020:

GEJ TILL 2023.

FIXED grin grin
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Rikidony(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2014
lyntiffany: which ibom power plant, pls it does not suuplypower to eket even Uyo only to the people of Ikoto abasi. Pls give kudos to who deserve it.
undecided
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Bitojoe(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Electricity is worst than EBOLA in ado-ekiti,state capital.you hear people shouting UP NEPA anytime you see light in your bulb like candle light.its too bad
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by rigarmortis: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2014
to all those who castigate jona for no reason, read through the comments, power has improved GENERALLY, it is going to take a while but we will soon get there
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by LeStylo: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2014
Bolt3: Like here if the power situation hasn't improved.

It suffices to use the POLL tool next time. It's easy smiley
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by dasparrow: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2014
fiverrwin: For where ng or abroad

The question is very straight forward. It asked, ever since electricity was privatized in Nigeria, has the light situation improved or gotten worse? Obviously, the question is geared towards people in Nigeria and not those living overseas where it is common knowledge that electricity abroad is stable.

1 Like

Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by dasparrow: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2014
englishmart: 24 hours power

Some of you lack some serious comprehension skills. Do you need to be told that this question is geared towards people living in Nigeria and NOT overseas? I don't know why some Nigerians are so daft!
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by qtx(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
YoursGEJ: The deadline for how many million megawatts sef was December 2011. Dem come push am to December 2012. Push am again to December 2013. I just dey wait for the new deadline grin grin grin
Na so people de take fail exams, for the Ops you see anything about deadline there? ansa simple question , lite improve for ur area or not? and stop doing verbal gallivanting grin

1 Like

Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by otokx(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Adewunmi84: ALUU should have been in extinction tey tey..Don't know it still exist

We are doing very fine and will only get better.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by femi4: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Bolt3:
Am serious here, this is the only way I can know if the power situation has improved.
And you want to use NL where a single person with 10 monikers can give 10 likes to judge?
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by TundeCole(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2014
People should stop deceiving themselves with all these light has improved thoughts. wait for the dry season and you'll realize its only a mirage! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by otokx(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2014
paramedic: Since January I have been in Enugu State and the light situation here has been awesome!!! 20-22 hours of steady power a day. At worst 16 hours a day.

Added to the good weather here, excellent roads, 24 hours water supply, up to the task security system!!!

South East Dalu nu o!!!!!!!!!

Is Nsukka not in Enugu state?
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2014
Rikidony:
Bros wre are you staying cos here in Calabar is like 17 to 18 hours a day. i cnt remember the last time i paid to charge my phone. infact since yesterday theres still power till now

GEJ TILL 2019 cool cool

Oboy na your area jare. I stay in Calabar too..There are a couple of big politicians in my street but we still no get light. For over one week now. Rubbish. GEJ till 2015 angry
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by YMCgyna(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2014
power supply 24/7 bt at least 18-20hrs per day.....Agulu on point .... GEJ till 2023
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Chaleeee: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Donmams: Where are the paid PDP e-rats? Been waiting for them to come tell us stories of how they have been experiencing 24 hour electricity ever since GEJ rigged himself to power. Abi dem no get charge for laptop? Or perhaps there loss in osun has left them permanently incapacitated?

You can see from the testimonies that abound from different parts of the country. And mind you, power generation has been handed over to private firms. So go to your power provider and [size=24pt]cry them a river[/size].
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Rikidony(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Oboy na your area jare. I stay in Calabar too..There are a couple of big politicians in my street but we still no get light. For over one week now. Rubbish. GEJ till 2015 angry

GUY I BASE FOR CALI SOUTH WERE U BASE
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by patrickmuf(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Rikidony:
Bros wre are you staying cos here in Calabar is like 17 to 18 hours a day. i cnt remember the last time i paid to charge my phone. infact since yesterday theres still power till now

GEJ TILL 2019 cool cool
where in calabar do you stay, 17-18 hours a day is a fat lie unless you stay around Atimbo, Etta Agbor and some selected areas...The situation in general has improved but don't exaggerate...
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Rikidony:

GUY I BASE FOR CALI SOUTH WERE U BASE

Parliamentary
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Tonylyte(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Oga check your transformer. i came to ogoja in cross river state abt 2months ago, and have been here all dis while, i can tell you that the light situation here is far far better than what we experienced in the past. U knw the distance from ogoja to the state capital(calabar) is like ogoja to anambra state(i.e journey accross 2 states), yet we've got good supply of electricity, you in the state capital should be doing better.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2014
patrickmuf: where in calabar do you stay, 17-18 hours a day is a fat lie unless you stay around Atimbo, Etta Agbor and some selected areas...The situation in general has improved but don't exaggerate...
Help tell him. Here at parliamentary its pathetic. Only a confinement here have light. The rest no show.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by Krasid(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2014
It has improved a bit.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by ecjosephine1: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2014
chiefololade: 16-18 hours of light in Offa Kwara State, not that bad.
too gud.offa has alwaz had light.I enjoyed it there while serving.
Re: Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? by leo1234(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2014
supporter of APC
Take am easy. No be fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Southeast Thanks Buhari Over Niger Bridge, Seeks Shorter Completion Period / Where Will INEC Store Electoral Materials As CBN Governor Runs For Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.