Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (11328 Views)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Right away. . . . .
Keep the drinks chilled. wink wink

haha, they're on ice as we speak  wink

A god fearing man? Can't speak for all religions but as a christian, someone who obeys God and believes in Jesus Christ, simple. Doesn't matter about status, even some pastors/preachers go against God's laws behind closed doors. BUt at the end of the day who doesn't want a good spouse?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chamotex(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
Women dont know what they want
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

haha, they're on ice as we speak  wink

Classic kiss

A god fearing man? Can't speak for all religions but as a christian, someone who obeys God and believes in Jesus Christ, simple. Doesn't matter about status, even some pastors/preachers go against God's laws behind closed doors. BUt at the end of the day who doesn't want a good spouse?

Ummmh. . . . . . . .Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!
I think i qualify. cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by eastdove: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2008
Bros nah when our women dey young them get choice  dey halla say them want God fearing, smart and caring man but when them don reach 32 years you wouldn't hear them dey give all this standard, abi i lie smiley
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Classic kiss

Ummmh. . . . . . . .Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!
I think i qualify. cheesy

Easy indeed, grin obeying all God's laws is never easy, in this day and age people compromise way too much, which is why you have to observe their actions not their words. But still if you say so, it's not for me to judge. wink
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Pataki: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

no i'm saying a woman who is god fearing will most likely seek a partner who is god fearing and like minded. She has beliefs and principles she follows and would be better off looking for someone with those same beliefs. If she's against fornication, stealing etc,  why go out with someone who does these things? that's all i'm saying  cool

how r u by the way?  smiley
Pardon me for my manners. Now I get your point. However definitions of who is a God-fearing man is relative. So often times when ladies seek for a God-fearing man, they are often times too dazzled by what they see of the man in respect to the standards they want in him to really sit down and look deeper into what the man is all about.

Many at times, I have heard ladies say he has to be gentle and nice. I tell you, even the devil can be gentle and nice!

How are you also doing? How is your Sunday going? smiley Forgotten about our contract?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by MrCrackles(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2008
when they say they want a God fearing man, then they want a bloody liar and a scammer who has loads of money!!
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

Easy indeed, grin obeying all God's laws is never easy, in this day and age people compromise way too much, which is why you have to observe their actions not their words. But still if you say so, it's not for me to judge.  wink

We all know it ain't easy and that means y'all women should understand the kinda world we live these days.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

when they say they want a God fearing man, then they want a bloody liar and a scammer who has loads of money!!

Interesting!!

chamotex:

Women don't know what they want

Correction: Girls don't know what they want.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by MrCrackles(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2008
women and girls dont know what they want!!!
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2008
Pataki:

Pardon me for my manners. Now I get your point. However definitions of who is a God-fearing man is relative. So often times when ladies seek for a God-fearing man, they are often times too dazzled by what they see of the man in respect to the standards they want in him to really sit down and look deeper into what the man is all about.

Many at times, I have heard ladies say he has to be gentle and nice. I tell you, even the devil can be gentle and nice!

How are you also doing? How is your Sunday going? smiley Forgotten about our contract?

My sunday has been great thanx apart from the rain  smiley But what cantract r we talking about here?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2008
what's with all these cynical posts!!? undecided
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

women and girls don't know what they want!!!

Thanks for letting us know that.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

Thanks for letting us know that.

U are a woman?? I have always thunk u were a dude.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Pataki: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

My sunday has been great thanx apart from the rain  smiley But what contract r we talking about here?
It was wonderful to have the rain! I loved every bit of it. Our musical contract. So would you be looking for a God-fearing man? embarassed
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by JJYOU: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
God fearing or God users?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by JJYOU: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
Pataki:

It was wonderful to have the rain! I loved every bit of it. Our musical contract. So would you be looking for a God-fearing man? embarassed

Musical contract? I thought that was a joke, lol. I think you should set your sights on someone a lot better than me, I'm hardly star quality.

And yes i would look for a God-fearing man, that is someone who is obedient to God. I mean it wouldn't make sense to do otherwise if I am the same.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2008
JJYOU:

Can you explain your point here?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by HRhotness(f): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2008
A God fearing man is one that quite simply someone who fears God!

the fear of God will prevent him from misbehaving. . . . grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2008
HR.hotness:

A God fearing man is one that quite simply someone who fears God!

the fear of God will prevent him from misbehaving. . . . grin

Thank u. . . .
Are u a God fearing woman?? wink
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by HRhotness(f): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thank u. . . .
Are u a God fearing woman?? wink

I fear God oh. . . but I still get naughty sometimes wink grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2008
HR.hotness:

I fear God oh. . . but I still get naughty sometimes wink grin

Everyone gets naughty. . . . .Show me a perfect man and i would show u snowballs in Sokoto. cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Pataki: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

Musical contract? I thought that was a joke, lol. I think you should set your sights on someone a lot better than me, I'm hardly star quality.

And yes i would look for a God-fearing man, that is someone who is obedient to God. I mean it wouldn't make sense to do otherwise if I am the same.
Leona Lewis never saw herself as a STAR QUALITY, when she was doing secretarial jobs in the UK. cheesy Look at her today. Let me just hear you out prolly something is about to happen! What do you think?

A God-fearing man is someone who is Obedient to God and nothing else? IMO, I think a God-fearing man has been stereotyped. undecided
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by HRhotness(f): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Everyone gets naughty. . . . .Show me a perfect man and i would show u snowballs in Sokoto. cheesy

some men dont hav the fear of God in them oh. . . they go way beyond being naughty and show n remorse too. . . sure there is no perfectly good man but ther r perfectly horrid men!
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by DaPhoenix(f): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2008
LMAO@ all the comments saying a God fearing man will not cheat on them. Ladies, remember he is still human and yes, he might backslide.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

U are a woman?? I have always thunk u were a dude.

Yes sire. I'm a lady.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by HRhotness(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2008
DaPhoenix:

LMAO@ all the comments saying a God fearing man will not cheat on them. Ladies, remember he is still human and yes, he might backslide.

but some men just go way too far. . . like they don't owe anybody, even God any explanation. . i think thats where d fear of God thing originated from. . . some men r of d devil i tell ya grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2008
HR.hotness:

but some men just go way too far. . . like they don't owe anybody, even God any explanation. . i think thats where d fear of God thing originated from. . . some men r of d devil i tell ya grin

You can say that again
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Pataki: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Exactly! grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

Yes sire. I'm a lady.

Interesting. . . .

HR.hotness:

some men don't hav the fear of God in them oh. . . they go way beyond being naughty and show n remorse too. . . sure there is no perfectly good man but ther r perfectly horrid men!

Women should be tolerant. . . . .If y'all handpick all the God fearing men, who would take the lucifer-fearing ones?? grin cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by HRhotness(f): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
Pataki:

Exactly! grin

but when folk backslide, shebi they will accept they were wrong and go and ask for forgiveness. . . these r d God fearing guys. . . d evil ones go about like they didnt do anything wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. / See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.