Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (11327 Views)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2008
NGKOLI:

God fearing men r gifts from God

i'd ask for them anyday anytime smiley

they really know how to take care of their women smiley

Very true wink
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by DavidDylan(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

yea
Like going to church, sunday school, bible classes, prayer warriors group etc tongue

This is the forte of "God-fearing" women. Fearing God does not imply living a life centered primarily around the church.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

Roflamo . . .
but i hear she went to ashimolowo tho grin

You are not serious. . . . . . .Africans test God one too many!!!
How do u explain Arsenal fans in Nigeria "fasting n praying" for the team to win games??
To start with. . . . .The players they are fasting for are in the clubs fornicating, drinking and just living their life and some fanatics in Nigeria are on hunger strike for them. . . . .How would God answer such prayers?? cheesy

chika98:

I do understand where you are coming from. Oh well to each its own.

I am glad u do. . . . . .If a Lagosian finds someone's wallet with wad of money. . . .It is God that provided it.
That theory drives me insane.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by NGKOLI: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
doncaster:

@Jenny
Oh u have got a German machine by urside.  
U are a lucky woman cool cool cool

i said im not married to a german ,haba angry
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

This is the forte of "God-fearing" women. Fearing God does not imply living a life centered primarily around the church.

I'm a God fearing woman and that isnt my forte at all and you of all people should know that grin

~Sauron~:

[b]How do u explain Arsenal fans in Nigeria "fasting n praying" for the team to win games??[/b]To start with. . . . .The players they are fasting for are in the clubs fornicating, drinking and just living their life and some fanatics in Nigeria are on hunger strike for them. . . . .How would God answer such prayers?? cheesy

Buahahahahahahahha . . . . . . grin grin grin grin
I hear Manchester United fans even kill goat as scarifies thinking they will win
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

yea
Like going to church, sunday school, bible classes, prayer warriors group etc tongue

Yeah right. a God fearing man/woman isn't defined by how many times they go to church or whatever rather by what's in the heart and how they live their life. God fearing is one's personal relationship with the Lord. Going to church and all that is just a way of fellowshipping with others and learning new things about the word of God.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by HRhotness(f): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

Finally!

someone with some sense!
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
jenny, u are ban again   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

How do u explain Arsenal fans in Nigeria "fasting n praying" for the team to win games??
To start with. . . . .The players they are fasting for are in the clubs fornicating, drinking and just living their life and some fanatics in Nigeria are on hunger strike for them. . . . .How would God answer such prayers?? cheesy

Are u serious?? Only in africa  lipsrsealed God will not answer such prayers period.
But it's one thing to pray for a football team and another to pray for a good spouse. God actually wants us to have happy marriages.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by NGKOLI: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

jenny, u are ban again   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

naaa i changed id
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
oh ok but where u dey find this name from sef grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by NGKOLI: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
hahahaha i have enough of dis ids dat will last me a life time grin grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

Buahahahahahahahha . . . . . . grin grin grin grin
I hear Manchester United fans even kill goat as a scarifies thinking they will win

Where did u hear that?

syren:

Are u serious?? Only in africa  lipsrsealed God will not answer such prayers period.
But it's one thing to pray for a football team and another to pray for a good spouse. God actually wants us to have happy marriages.

Seriously. . . . .There has to be a link between our strong tie with God AND our backwardness in Nigeria. . . .
We always expect God to do everything thus folding our hands instead of working hard. . . . .
It is not surprising that nations without such beliefs are better economically than we Nigerians who wait for God to pay our NEPA bills.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Where did u hear that?

I heard it through a grapevine cheesy

NGKOLI:

hahahaha i have enough of this ids that will last me a life time grin grin

Lmao . . . . .
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Morenike3(f): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

[b]Yeah right. a God fearing man/woman isn't defined by how many times they go to church [/b]or whatever rather by what's in the heart and how they live their life. God fearing is one's personal relationship with the Lord. Going to church and all that is just a way of fellowshipping with others and learning new things about the word of God.
I don't even think attending church services should be defined as God-fearing.
Some people go to church to snore, some go to church and don't even understand what the pastor is saying, some don't even rem. what went on in church later in the day, while some go home and practice what they were taught.

Going to church is like going to school.
At the end of the day, we have a brilliant student, a stupid student, and a student who checks him/herself out in the mirror while the teacher is teaching. Going to school at some point might define how smart a student is, but the question is, are they putting what they learned into a good use, are they practicing what they learn after leaving the classroom?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by agaba123(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2008
Tope na because of me she change her ID

Se my location. I first wrote danke and she asked me to remove her name. So i removed a and replaced it with e
I guess she is not happy still
No be ma fault say I de pursue married woman. After all lesbians say it is not their fault grin grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by DavidDylan(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

It is not surprising that nations without such beliefs are better economically than we Nigerians who wait for God to pay our NEPA bills.

more ill-informed stuff. America was built on the back of a strong pentecostal faith . . . they are still economically better than most nations of the world. Africa's problems have nothing to do with God, rather God has become just one more excuse for our inability to function rationally.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2008
agaba123:

Tope na because of me she change her ID

Se my location. I first wrote danke and she asked me to remove her name. So i removed a and replaced it with e
I guess she is not happy still
No be ma fault say I de pursue married woman. After all lesbians say it is not their fault grin grin

lmao. . . . .
oh i see grin grin grin
but jenny why do want agaba to remove it na cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

more ill-informed stuff. America was built on the back of a strong pentecostal faith . . . they are still economically better than most nations of the world. Africa's problems have nothing to do with God, rather God has become just one more excuse for our inability to function rationally.

So true.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

Strong pentecostal faith ma foot. . . . .U want to compare the way Nigerians worship God with the way Americans do??
Don't wear trousers to church, cover your hair, God will provide, I am AS, ma partner is AS but i know God won't gimme a kid with SS genotype.
Please gimme a break. . . . .The way we attach everything to God is the reason Nigeria has failed as a nation.

Obasanjo was interviewed some weeks back on the issue of NEPA. . . .He replied by saying. . . ".Only God can sanitise NEPA". grin cheesy
In other words, God will come down from Heaven with his toolbox and wire and sanitise power supply in Nigeria.
What a joke!!!!
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by NGKOLI: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

lmao. . . . .
oh i see grin grin grin
but jenny why do want agaba to remove it na cheesy

Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2008
NGKOLI:

Soory jare, i meant why do want agaba to remove ya name from his location cheesy

~Sauron~:

Strong pentecostal faith ma foot. . . . .U want to compare the way Nigerians worship God with the way Americans do??
Don't wear trousers to church, cover your hair, God will provide, [b]I am AS, ma partner is AS but i know God won't gimme a kid with SS genotype.[/b]Please gimme a break. . . . .The way we attach everything to God is the reason Nigeria has failed as a nation.

Obasanjo was interviewed some weeks back on the issue of NEPA. . . .He replied by saying. . . ".Only God can sanitise NEPA". grin cheesy
In other words, God will come down from Heaven with his toolbox and wire and sanitise power supply in Nigeria.
What a joke!!!!

Sad but true, there are still people like that
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by NGKOLI: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2008
@Tope

dont mind agaba
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Moyola(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2008
hmmmmmn. . .
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by DavidDylan(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't wear trousers to church, cover your hair, God will provide, I am AS, ma partner is AS but i know God won't gimme a kid with SS genotype.
Please gimme a break. . . . .The way we attach everything to God is the reason Nigeria has failed as a nation.

What a joke!!!!

We "worship" God not because we love to but because we need money. That is the basic difference between a naija christian and an American christian. When an American is worshipping its not because he desperately needs a visa, or needs healing (since he cant afford healthcare), or he wants NEPA to bring light for the champions league game . . . its because he genuinely wants to.

America was indeed built on the foundations of a christian faith, the difference is they also realised that faith in God is a lot more than what you can swindle from Him.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by 4Play(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2008
All these mad people still dey on this forum? grin

This credit crunch never get una? Some new chicks on NL as well. . . . .
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by NGKOLI: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2008
4 Play:

4playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked long time no hun

kedu ka idi my bro

oo jenny grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

We "worship" God not because we love to but because we need money. That is the basic difference between a naija christian and an American christian. When an American is worshipping its not because he desperately needs a visa, or needs healing (since he can't afford healthcare), or he wants NEPA to bring light for the champions league game . . . its because he genuinely wants to.

What about the so called Billionaires in Nigeria? Don't they have the same philosophy of always allowing God to do their tasks for them??
It's deeper than Nigerians needing money or favours from God. . . . .
I have realised nations blessed with natural resources are the worst economically. . . .because we are so used to rainfall, rivers, oil, trees and we wait around for God to do all other things.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Moyola(f): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2008
4 Play:

hehe. . . . doznt sim lyk£! cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by 4Play(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2008
NGKOLI:

4playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked long time no hun

kedu ka idi my bro  

oo jenny grin grin grin

Na Jenny be this? Long time my sister  grin

I went to Naija to find a wife. . . long story  grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2008
4play where have u been? cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by 4Play(m): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2008
Moyola:

hehe. . . . doznt sim like£! cheesy

South London Moyola,don't believe you are one of the ''oldies''?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. / See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.