Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (11327 Views)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by doncaster(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

It depends on whatz on offer. . . . .so i am still super-ticked. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I pity ur flat mate tonight grin grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

It depends on whatz on offer. . . . .so i am still super-ticked. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
If you are still super-ticked then i guess u will never know what the offer is because i hate been around super-ticked guys tongue

doncaster:

lol. . . . dont pity him yet
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
doncaster:

I stay alone!!! tongue

tope2000:

If you are still super-ticked then i guess u will never know what the offer is because i hate been around super-ticked guys tongue

U better start telling me whats on offer before i get ULTRA-TICKED. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by doncaster(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

lol. . . . don't pity him yet
Are u considering something or what?

~Sauron~:

I stay alone!!! tongue
My bad, your neighbours then tongue
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2008
return to the topic's line of discussion please. wink
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

U better start telling me whats on offer before i get ULTRA-TICKED. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I'm waiting till you get SUPER UNCONTROLLABLE TICKED grin

doncaster:

Are u considering something or what?
Good girls dont spill grin

Ok, back to the topic now pls wink
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by doncaster(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2008
debosky:

Remind me/us of the topic again please.
tope2000:

Good girls don't spill grin
Even with good guy like Sauron, u gat to rethink abeg.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
debosky:

Debosky, do u guys use CCTV now to monitor members??
Cheese n Rice. . . . .U guys are everywhere. grin

tope2000:

I'm waiting till you get SUPER UNCONTROLLABLE TICKED grin
Good girls don't spill  grin

Aiight. . . . .I am fyne now.
C-ya in few minutes. wink

Ok, back to the topic now please wink

Ummhhhhhhhhh, who is a God fearing woman?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2008
I am God fearing LADY cool
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2008
@topic
Well, for starters there cannot be a God fearing man without Christ, he should be repentant of dead works, this does not mean he will be perfect o  tongue
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2008
A woman who fears the Lord.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by doncaster(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

A woman who fears the Lord.
By how? Keeping the 10 commandments? and going one extra mile.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

Tope is a God-fearing lady??
Ummmmmmh. . . . .Are u married? cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

And i am Pope John Paul!! cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope is a God-fearing lady??
Ummmmmmh. . . . .Are u married? cheesy

yes to brash grin

MrCrackles:

And i am Pope John Paul!! cheesy

n im mother Theresa cool
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

yes to brash grin

Who is brash??
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2008
BRASH, where art thou? grin

back to the topic lipsrsealed
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2008
doncaster:

By how? Keeping the 10 commandments? and going one extra mile.

No. A God fearing woman won't even think of cheating because she considers her body the temple of the Lord and that of her husband. She will be content with whatever you two can come up with and be happy with it as well. She will always motivate you to do better and will always talk about you with pride. She will let you be the man in the relationship/family. She will always do right by you and stick with you through thick and thin. She will pray for you always even when you're are too weak to do so.

[size=3pt]lol. . . i can't believe i wrote all that[/size]
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by doncaster(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

BRASH, where art thou? grin
He is with  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no be me go talk am sha but he is somewhere. wink wink wink
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2008
Who? angry angry angry angry
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

No. A God fearing woman won't even think of cheating because she considers her body the temple of the Lord and that of her husband. She will be content with whatever you two can come up with and be happy with it as well. She will always motivate you to do better and will always talk about you with pride. She will let you be the man in the relationship/family. She will always do right by you and stick with you through thick and thin. She will pray for you always even when you're are too weak to do so.
[size=3pt]lol. . . i can't believe i wrote all that[/size]

In other words. . . . .Feminists are NOT God fearing??
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by doncaster(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

"Are U Married or Engaged" reply asap.

tope2000:

Who? angry angry angry angry
He warned me not to tell anybody even you tongue tongue tongue

~Sauron~:

Good question unlike you undecided undecided
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2008
doncaster:

"Are U Married or Engaged" reply asap.
none of the above.

~Sauron~:

I never said that. To have a happy married life. . there shouldn't be a power struggle between a man and a woman.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Morenike3(f): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
God fearing man= boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am not saying dnt fear God or don't worship God, but I am saying its boring when he can't be naughty once in a while just because the Bible forbids it or b/c it's not in the bible.

SCENARIO:
Girl: [/b]Do you want to take a pic with moi?
[b]Man:
I dare not. The Bible said thy shall not worship another Idol. Taking my pic means you're worshiping my good looks.

Girl: Ok, can you plz drive me home?
Man: No, dear. We must trek. The Lord did not drive, he walked. The Lord wishes it we do not become obsess with material goods. A car is not of necessity.

Girl:
Ok, psycho.
Man: excuse me?
Girl: I said, ok no photo. Ok, what did the Bible say about buying a nice house?
[b]Man: [/b]Give all thy money to the poor. A little shelter is all we need to keep us safe. Give all you have to the poor.

[b]Girl: [/b]Lingerie nko?
[b]Man: [/b]Why? It is forbidden to worship your body. Just get into bed and open those legs.

Those kind of men scare the sh*t out of me. God fearing has a limit o, abeg. We're in the 21st cent.

Do I want a God fearing man?
Let's just say he has to be familiar with the Lord and try to follow his commandments, but he has to use his common sense to realize that some things in the Bible are forbidden back then because of the time/period it was written.

"A little shelter is all we need" ke? Tell that to those victims who got robbed or stabbed.
No material goods ke? So are we suppose to walk from Fl to NY?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by tope2000(f): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

none of the above.

I never said that. To have a happy married life. . there shouldn't be a power struggle between a man and a woman.

You are soo right, there shudnt wink

@morenike
God fearing = boring
Roflmao . . . . . .
Who have you been hanging out with, you this girl shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
@More
U are not serious! cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by doncaster(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

none of the above.
Send me appilication for sharp sharp.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2008
doncaster:

Send me appilication for sharp sharp.

lol. . send gini?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

But some women on this forum believe a man and a woman should struggle for power. . . .
Tope and chika98 should hold a rally and lecture the *feminists*.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

A feminist that tries to compete with men does not appreciate that God created and designed men and women differently.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Danke: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2008
A God fearing man i is asked God and a God fearing man I is receive cool

boring?far from it undecided
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by chika98: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

But some women on this forum believe a man and a woman should struggle for power. . . .
Tope and chika98 should hold a rally and lecture the *feminists*.

Well it never works. Let them go and try and come and tell us how it went.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. / See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.