Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,334 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (484709 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
Umuigbo Hiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apii ndabende!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by agaba123(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
darfur:

ify, abughi m toshman biko. ajuju ka m juru, asighi m na m na abia ihu ya cheesy
umunwanyi nile juru london onweghi nke m churu, ya awuru nke di na US, haba.

and that reminds me, maranu ihe unu ga eme toshman o, o chuwala onye nya tattoo left, right and centre. jidenu ya o. heeee. okwa o luola nwanyi. . . . . ebelebe igba
Point of info.

Nwanyi tatoo churu Tosh left right, centre, forward and backward.

Kedu ihe unu si Tosh mee?

Ya gbawa oso?

Haba! grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2008
romeo:

Umuigbo Hiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apii ndabende!!!
oooh Romanus,gi na arumba styleee gi cheesy
Ginikwa bu "Apii ndabende"
mgbochiume na udaume okwu igbo gwuru na di clause abi na phrase cheesy cheesy cheesy
Romy,Api ndabende nke gi tongue
kedu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by jennykadri: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
kedi ife ne sere otele na toshmann? grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by oziomatv(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
Igbo ndewo nu,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by arramyjay: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2008
Igbo kwenu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by agaba123(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2008
Lekwanu udi ike ndi Ogbongidi na-akpa. Chei! ujo adighizikwa haaooo
http://odili.net/news/source/2008/oct/3/400.html
Toshiooo, dafur, romeo

Kpacharanu anya unu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2008
Ezuko ka a ha eri udele,a totue ngiga.
@shegirl,ndeewo na nzuko ndi igbo.
igbo hi angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2008
Citizens of igboland, I salute you! I can tell you that myself and one Igbo man are planning on getting married soon, you are all invited to the wedding kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2008
ibkaye:

Citizens of igboland, I salute you! I can tell you that myself and one Igbo man are planning on getting married soon, you are all invited to the wedding kiss
where is he from? lol
In our place,its a man that announces marriage and not vice versa tongue are you sure this your imaginary man cheesy is an igbo man?babes,stop dreaming,lol don't worry infact,your dreams would soon come to pass,a sweet igbo bobo ji nku ya wud soon lee gi anya,nwanyi oma grin grin grin
kedu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2008
ifyalways:

where is he from? lol
In our place,its a man that announces marriage and not vice versa tongue are you sure this your imaginary man cheesy is an igbo man?babes,stop dreaming,lol don't worry infact,your dreams would soon come to pass,a sweet igbo bobo ji nku ya would soon lee gi anya,nwanyi oma grin grin grin
kedu?
Hehehehe, he has already proposed na, I am only telling you of the upcoming wedding cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by agaba123(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2008
ibkaye:

We do not marry underaged. We do not practise child molestation. You know where to get that.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2008
ibkaye:

Hehehehe, he has already proposed na, I am only telling you of the upcoming wedding cool

really? grin grin grin
So where is he from?whats his name?what does he do?how rich is he?how handsome is he?how big is the bulge? tongue tongue
lol,Ibk,Stop dreaming biko angry cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2008
He is from Anambra State, He is HANDSOME! Has a good business running smoothly, his buldge is BIG O, both in the wallet and the pants wink  cool

Sexy as can be kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2008
Ha shocked shocked shocked
O dikwa serious cheesy
why are you keeping the name now? angry hope its not my hubby,hmmmn am beginning to suspect u,the descriptions above just fits him like a glove,Ibk whats his name b4 i lose control angry
hehe Ok,Obiageli girl na him u be. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by jennykadri: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2008
LMAO @bulge

ibkaye leave dis thread now angry  u dis small pikin sef,na so u dey claim marriage yesterday for another thread
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2008
I know one of his his igbo names are Enninaya, hope I got the spelling right, I am actually serious  kiss

@Aunty
Sweetest aunty, you no say i go introduce my husband to be to you na, you will like him very much  kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by jennykadri: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2008
enninanya ko ,amu dire ni,otu ocha lo angry keep copying ur classmate names dey post for forum
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2008
Hehehehehehehe, i no do copy and past o, i dey serious na, the guy is sweet like chocolate  kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2008
agaba123:

We do not marry underaged. We do not practise child molestation. You know where to get that.

who tell you . . . lipsrsealed  .  . . . . yes we dont marry underaged grin (<10yrs>wink

ibkaye:

I know one of his his igbo names are Enninaya, hope I got the spelling right, I am actually serious  kiss

@Aunty
Sweetest aunty, you no say i go introduce my husband to be to you na, you will like him very much  kiss

that's ok my dear, leave them alone, they are jealous. we shall invite them anyway kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2008
lol
dont mind Ibk. grin
Ije di ebidola ugbua guwa ya.
@Ibk,its "Enyinnaya".Pity,you cant even spell your so called hubbys name embarassed and "Enyinnaya" means "friend of the father"
Ibkaye weds Enyinnaya 2008 ! grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by jennykadri: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
tosh/otele last time checked u senior ibkaye wt good 24 years,dats child abuse angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
toshmann:

that's ok my dear, leave them alone, they are jealous. we shall invite them anyway kiss
Who is 'we'?  
Mene ne yake faruwa? Ehhn?  

grin

@Jenni ati Ify
You will both meet my hubby kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
toshmann:

who tell you . . . lipsrsealed . . . . . yes we don't marry underaged grin (<10yrs>wink

wait oooo
Ibk if ist Tosh,my hands and legs no dey oooo,hoha grin
how u wan take carry am?There is fire on the mountain,run! run ! ! run ! ! !,Ibk lipsrsealed grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2008
Tosh tani? I no sabi am o shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2008
jennykadri:

tosh/otele last time checked u senior ibkaye wt good 24 years,that is child abuse angry

jenny!!!! angry a bughi m otele oooo . . . heeeeee

and by the way, how old u think say i be? cheesy nwa mama di 16yrs wink

ify,
kedu nke bu fire? angry  ndi obi olugbo

ibkaye:

Tosh tani? I no sabi am o shocked

peter denies . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by jennykadri: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
don't mind Ibk.  grin
Ije di ebidola ugbua guwa ya.
@Ibk,its "Enyinnaya".Pity,you can't even spell your so called hubbys name  embarassed and "Enyinnaya" means "friend of the father"
Ibkaye weds Enyinnaya 2008 !  grin

abi oooo,ye chetu obele,oka foro obere oge
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by agaba123(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2008
Toshi
how are you?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2008
Kedu   grin

das all i know  cry cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by jennykadri: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2008
toshmann:

jenny!!!! angry a bughi m otele oooo . . . heeeeee

and by the way, how old u think say i be? cheesy nwa mama di 16yrs wink

ify,
kedu nke bu fire? angry  ndi obi olugbo

peter denies  . . . . . . .  lipsrsealed

ok,mana i'yi chara otele,oya mere m'ji akpo gi otele,unu ibuo eyika grin

16 ko,12 ni,16 sooo chukwu ma mbe ibidoro rawa nwanyi,oga bu na afo nnegi

tosh is nothing less dan 52 years tongue and ibkaye is only 17 sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Ibk,Ok thats good to hear kiss we are waiting for the D-day.
Tosh,Onye a juru aju anaghi aju onwe ya,go seek for comfort n'aka your normal normal now wink nwanyi Obi oma alias Felimbombo cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
jennykadri:

ok,mana i'yi chara otele,oya mere m'ji akpo gi otele,unu ibuo eyika grin

16 ko,12 ni,16 sooo chukwu ma mbe ibidoro rawa nwanyi,oga bu na afo nnegi

tosh is nothing less dan 52 years tongue and ibkaye is only 17 sad
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.