Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. (39156 Views)

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Jomark(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Rad1cal: useless catholics busy berating CAN over Yero explanable rejection of his award.
. I feel pity for you
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by aminu150(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

next time quote well you stupiid bokoharam fool
From your name i can see that you are one of those paid to be killing innocent people. You are a disgrace to your religion and humanity
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2014
aminu150:
From your name i can see that you are one of those paid to be killing innocent people. You are a disgrace to your religion and humanity

am an assassin by profession and killing bastards like you puts food on my table religion has noting to do with my daily job
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Babaji111(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Wise decision. But what annoys me much is the so- called 'National Awards'...msssh!
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by aminu150(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

am an assassin by profession and killing bastards like you puts food on my table religion has noting to do with my daily job
yes i know you are a real bastard cos even your dad is one. slowpoke
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by lionduke(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

No Sir.

Not the entire CAN that was giving AregbeRascal problem but the PDP wing of CAN. The other priests later used their common sense to settle the matter once and for all.

CAN has gone to the dogs under bling bling 50cent wannabe Pastorpreneur Ayo Oleshejafor.

Not all Priests in CAN are happy with what 50cents has turned CAN into.

I'm happy the issue has been settled and buried in Osun State. The same Christians and Muslims later voted AregbeRascal leekan si instead of CORNfused Omisebi.

50cents should be ashamed of himself. I am not happy that the so-called CAN President has become PDP card-carrying member. So, what about the Christians who support APC?

He could only do the madness in SE and SS(they are mostly Christians), it shall never work in SW layelaye. We refused to be divided along religion lines. Firstly we are Yorubas before we become Christians or Muslims. My closest padi is a Muslim.

Too Badt.

Too Badt.
your post was making sense until it made mention of SE and SS... a large number of Christian's in the south east are Catholics... Ave!!!!!!
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
venabili:
y did u av to bring Islam into this? Why do pple of a supposed "peaceful religion" show so much enthusiasm for religious intolerance?
And d verse u even cited shows u probably never read it urself because that verse preaches self-defence.
By d way, if u tnk Allah is violent, what do u tnk of the God of Israel dt commanded the genocide of the amalekites? The bible is strewn wt such verses and d history of xtianity is nt unblemished. It wil take islam 3 hundred years to kill d number of pple dt has been killed in the name of xtianity.
Try to be tolerant.
did i quote u?so quoting quran means am nt peaceful?u r lookn for my trouble o abegi go back to ur room.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: The Bible is still the single most violent book ever produced in the history of man.
yes u r correct dt is y christains are killn people in iraq and syria to create a christain caliphate.MOST VIOLENT BOOK INDEED!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Olaone1:

If the award was given to him by the Kano emirate, he'd have accepted it with both hands.

He's a bigot!

So he is a bigot because he refused a useless , award which does not add to the peace within his domain.
The man has angry naked women to worry about, and how he can appease their hurt
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

No Sir.

Not the entire CAN that was giving AregbeRascal problem but the PDP wing of CAN. The other priests later used their common sense to settle the matter once and for all.

CAN has gone to the dogs under bling bling 50cent wannabe Pastorpreneur Ayo Oleshejafor.

Not all Priests in CAN are happy with what 50cents has turned CAN into.

I'm happy the issue has been settled and buried in Osun State. The same Christians and Muslims later voted AregbeRascal leekan si instead of CORNfused Omisebi.

50cents should be ashamed of himself. I am not happy that the so-called CAN President has become PDP card-carrying member. So, what about the Christians who support APC?

He could only do the madness in SE and SS(they are mostly Christians), it shall never work in SW layelaye. We refused to be divided along religion lines. Firstly we are Yorubas before we become Christians or Muslims. My closest padi is a Muslim.

Too Badt.

Too Badt.
malu
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tumbez: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
danduchi: Hypocrite,first time he is making a headline since after Yakowa's death. You don't deserve the award cos you know you didn't do anything.
.....mtswww abeg go read it again
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Dauda2900: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
even me I no go collect tam cos CAN are the BH sponsors . they are fools cos they also kills xtians. bt wen they are caught they were not called BH. any bd who tink say Muslims are the BH is also a fool. Nigeria are fighting with CAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Nullifies APC Primaries In Rivers State / Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.