Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. (39166 Views)

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by soulglo: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit: Yero wins and accepts national Integration award

Kaduna State Governor, Dr. Mukhtar Ramalan Yero was Saturday conferred with an Award of Excellence as the Best Supportive Governor on the campaign for National Integration and Purposeful Leadership in Nigeria.

The award was conferred on the governor by the Nigeria Young Professionals Forum at its maiden International Summit with the theme; Fostering National Integration and Purposeful Leadership in Nigeria held at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.

The event was attended by President Goodluck Jonathan, Ministers and other Government officials.

Speaking at the event, Governor Yero urged young people in the country to assume greater responsibility for building a peaceful and prosperous nation saying “With all sense of modesty and due respect to our elders, I believe it is time for young people to take center stage in the decision making process and I believe we can deliver the desired results.

http://govyero./2014/08/11/governor-yero-wins-national-integration-award/

Both of these clearly state what the award is for. The Governor asked what the award he was being given was for? He comes from the mindset that you only take what you earn. I can see why this would be shocking to many in today's Nigeria. Kudos to the governor. We need more people like him. When we have more people thinking like this man then we will have less brown envelopes changing hands and more integrity. This is when we will see a shift in Nigeria. The change we need is not going to all come from the government. Most of it is going to individual.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Frankestein08:

God will never tell you to kill another but instead he said love one another even your greatest enemy...u've bin mislead or u choose to be mislead.
open ur quran read 2:191-193.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1cal: useless catholics busy berating CAN over Yero explanable rejection of his award.

My dear friend, I won't call you useless. Far be it from me. Let me help you understand something here. There is a war going on in our cyberspace between APC and PDP mercenaries and supporters. It is a very ugly and shameful verbal war that makes one wonder what the future holds for our country. The propaganda on this forum by e-warriors of both parties has gone out of hand such that you have failed to realize that this thread is not just about PDP's Governor Yero and CAN award but about an opportunity for e-war hardened APC gladiators to take PDP to the cleaners.
My good friend, please open your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vikky014: open ur quran read 2:191-193.

oh pls stfu, dat book was written by man not God.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Frankestein08:

oh pls stfu, dat book was written by man not God.
u r blind then.so u dnt knw dey r many Allahs?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by EMANY01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
IdomaLikita: While Xtians are busy Hating Xtians, Terrorist are busy Loving Terrorists!

And putting the sword to the necks of Christians who still refuse to recognize that a war is being waged against them,instead they choose to buy the narrative sold to them by those who have no right or standing to judge,that CAN is now a political body as well it should be the Nigeria council for Islamic affairs has been a political body REPEATEDLY AND INCREASINGLY EXERCISING THEIR POLITICAL INFLUENCE OVER THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND SECURITY SPACES PRIOR TO AND ESPECIALLY DURING TENURE OF IBB GOING FORWARDS.They (ncia) have had a say on everything about how this country was run.
There is no need rehashing every single
case, if you as a Christian who has lived in or around this country for at least twenty-one years claim you have not seen numerous instances of the above assertion then you really are one of two things :in denial or really really foolish.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Vikky014]u r blind then.so u dnt knw dey r many Allahs?[/quote

yeah, for you but I only have one God & he's all I'll ever need.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Frankestein08][/quote]if dt ur God is d ALLAH OF BOKOHARAM &ISIS DEN U NID TO SEARCH FOR D TRUE GOD.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vikky014: if dt ur God is d ALLAH OF BOKOHARAM &ISIS DEN U NID TO SEARCH FOR D TRUE GOD.

*laffs* BH are just bunch of misguided humans who apparently according yo you are doing what you said ur quran says so I guess u guys worship same allah.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Frankestein08:

*laffs* BH are just bunch of misguided humans who apparently according yo you are doing what you said ur quran says so I guess u guys worship same allah.
HMMMM.I ONLY WORSHIP THE GOD OF ISREAL.NT D ALLAH DT TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL ALL JEWS.SO ISIS IS?....
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

No Sir.

Not the entire CAN that was giving AregbeRascal problem but the PDP wing of CAN. The other priests later used their common sense to settle the matter once and for all.

CAN has gone to the dogs under bling bling 50cent wannabe Pastorpreneur Ayo Oleshejafor.

Not all Priests in CAN are happy with what 50cents has turned CAN into.

I'm happy the issue has been settled and buried in Osun State. The same Christians and Muslims later voted AregbeRascal leekan si instead of CORNfused Omisebi.

50cents should be ashamed of himself. I am not happy that the so-called CAN President has become PDP card-carrying member. So, what about the Christians who support APC?

He could only do the madness in SE and SS(they are mostly Christians), it shall never work in SW layelaye. We refused to be divided along religion lines. Firstly we are Yorubas before we become Christians or Muslims. My closest padi is a Muslim.

Too Badt.

Too Badt.

Pls why do you call the man a 50cent wannabe sef?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
drlawizle:

He dresses like a gangster.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vikky014: HMMMM.I ONLY WORSHIP THE GOD OF ISREAL.NT D ALLAH DT TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL ALL JEWS.SO ISIS IS?....

then y re u sayin Gov Yero is supposed to kill d non muslims he's relating wit & also promotin it wit dat chapter in d quran
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

He dresses like a gangster.

Pix or ad on bill fit.....lol
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
drlawizle:

Play grand theft auto, you'll know why.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Olaone1: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
stu.pid governor undecided
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Olaone1: stu.pid governor undecided

Some of you just can not admonish a man for doing the right thing. Rather you berate him because he is of different belief to you

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Olaone1: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

Some of you just can not admonish a man for doing the right thing. Rather you berate him because he is of different belief to you

If the award was given to him by the Kano emirate, he'd have accepted it with both hands.

He's a bigot!
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by suptol(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Frankestein08:

then y re u sayin Gov Yero is supposed to kill d non muslims he's relating wit & also promotin it wit dat chapter in d quran
dt is wht he is doing and bc being guilty he rjected d award.can u come & receive a gift frm peopl u killed their brethren?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by shine96: 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1 cal, is it catholics that rejected the award or the governor? What has catholics got to do with the governor's rejection of CAN award? I think you need to read a story through before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by CharlieMaria(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Rad1cal: useless catholics busy berating CAN over Yero explanable rejection of his award.
Catholics useless? I pity u. Wait and watch the rejected stone turn the corner stone.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by venabili: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2014
y did u av to bring Islam into this? Why do pple of a supposed "peaceful religion" show so much enthusiasm for religious intolerance?
And d verse u even cited shows u probably never read it urself because that verse preaches self-defence.
By d way, if u tnk Allah is violent, what do u tnk of the God of Israel dt commanded the genocide of the amalekites? The bible is strewn wt such verses and d history of xtianity is nt unblemished. It wil take islam 3 hundred years to kill d number of pple dt has been killed in the name of xtianity.
Try to be tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Okudiover(m): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2014

angry angry angry angry It is comments that like yours that has made it obvious how divisive and partisan CAN has become simply because you have mixed your hate for CATHOLICS with your supposed allegiance to CAN which is a means to an end and not an end in itself. You can keep your CAN.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Okudiover(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2014
shine96: Rad1 cal, is it catholics that rejected the award or the governor? What has catholics got to do with the governor's rejection of CAN award? I think you need to read a story through before commenting.

cool cool cool cool Are you talking to the psycho?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by spiralwedge(m): 5:45am On Sep 23, 2014
I wonder why the governor did not resign altogether if he felt he has not been successful as a governor. nonsense
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2014
The Bible is still the single most violent book ever produced in the history of man.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Uchechris06(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2014
only a fool comments like this, i wont say your comment is childish cos some 5yr old kids wil not mak such coment.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by hotwax: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2014
bling bling man (sponsor of boko0haram)
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Vikky014: dt is wht he is doing and bc being guilty he rjected d award.can u come & receive a gift frm peopl u killed their brethren?

Hmmm undecided
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by foodgood: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014

Your statement shows how immature you are about spirituality. You are not only a baby but also a nincompoop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Court Nullifies APC Primaries In Rivers State / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.