Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. (39220 Views)

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by philantoxx(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
WINDSOW: Brother,U wana use laff kill ‎​♏ξ grin grin grin
CAN don sour!!!
hahaha..true bro CAN is drowning.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you ever sat to ponder on your life?

I don't ponder because am a killer by profession.
so

go and die

or

thunder go scatter your head
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit: A poor move by the governor.
the award is for "peace in kaduna state" and a governor's duty is to promote peace and justice in his state.
Gov yero is asking what he has done to promote peace and prosperity in kaduna state?
Either he has been undermining christians in kaduna or he is very clueless.

Perhaps accepting this award could signal to moslims that yero is a closet christian, so he has to reject it.

For him to have been nominated for such an award, would mean he has been doing so without request for praise.
That is his duty
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

I don't ponder because am a killer by profession.
so

go and die

or

thunder go scatter your head
Ebere nne na nna gi ne me m.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Ericsdm55(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
brownlords:

https://www.nairaland.com/1853222/oritsejafor-snubbed-sultan-oonaiyekan-others

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/08/08/interfaith-conference-muslim-christian-clerics-meet/

Can you please explain what catholics elders are doing with sultan in abuja ahead of 2015 election, are they election observers or what?
It's such a pity bro, these people are all politicians, playing their politics, while certain people can kill to defend them.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ebere nne na nna gi ne me m.

no have mercy on your mother first because she is a harlot
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by brownlords: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ericsdm55: It's such a pity bro, these people are all politicians, playing their politics, while certain people can kill to defend them.

i'm still waiting for the catholics to explain to me the sin of Ayo, he wears bling bling, is that the reason he is unfit to lead? i thought we are of different denomination, Nigeria is such a jungle the followers swallow every nonsense from the elites, they give us something to fight about while they look our treasury and we be here fighting ourselves.

Can catholics in the house tell me what CAN has been doing before ayo took over CAN, how many times do they organize night vigil, or prayer session for christians, if they do when and how many people have attended.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
soulglo: : grin grin grin grin

Are these Christians insulting each other? Seriously? Lol. Happy Monday y'all

Rather very shameful, especially in a topic discussing the indiscipline of the christian association of Nigeriaangry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

no have mercy on your mother first because she is a harlot
I may go to a mountain to pray for you.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by WINDSOW(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
50cent REV Orisafemi sorry OrisaJETfour don KILL christians ooo.
How did he become CAN leader self? Was ΐτ̅ by
1)Election
2)Selection
3)Divine appointment
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by xtervaganza(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
I'm a christian, and I won't accept award from those tw@tts too
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by EpicNigerian(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit: A poor move by the governor.
the award is for "peace in kaduna state" and a governor's duty is to promote peace and justice in his state.
Gov yero is asking what he has done to promote peace and prosperity in kaduna state?
Either he has been undermining christians in kaduna or he is very clueless.

Perhaps accepting this award could signal to moslims that yero is a closet christian, so he has to reject it.
I like this ur comment wella.

Only him talk say him like the way d organisers no recognise only christians but even moslims wey dey try and him con still reject d award.

For d governor to reject dat award show say him na very corny human being.

This thing wey e do so,just show say either him no dey try as a leader of d state or like u talk for dis ur comment,him no just wan make anybody associate am to christianity.

The governor no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

For him to have been nominated for such an award, would mean he has been doing so without request for praise.
That is his duty

then why did he ask the reason for his nomination?
does he not take awards for doing his duty?
has he never taken any awards/recognition from ngos?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

then why did he ask the reason for his nomination?
does he not take awards for doing his duty?
has he never taken any awards/recognition from ngos?

Because he does not think there should be a reward for doing your job, you get a pat on your back and told to keep your head up and your stride wide.

All this praise of mediocrity is sickening, he is the governor of a great multitude of people who have been decimated by BH and he has few answers when they ask what he is doing to quench their pain, imagine such a man receiving an award and reading of it in the dailies, you will be disgusted and angry.
Why didn't CAN award GEJ for excellence !, there is your answer why he rejected the award
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by arewanationz: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
bloodyklller:

mugu fool

wetin concern catholic with this ?

I guess you're a big fool and an asss licker of the bling-bling pastor that deserve noting but death.

now I know why catholics disassociated with corrupt CAN.

catholics deals on holiness and corruption is never holy.

ewu gambia
ezi

I can't bliv I liked your post!

Ewu! angry
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by noskybanj(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
What are dey giving awards 4. U r religious leaders, do ur work as a religious leader nd stop diving in2 politics. Na wa o
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Kagarko(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
hardywaltz: Kaduna state Governor, Alhaji Mukhtar Ramalan Yero, yesterday declined an award by the Kaduna North local government chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), saying he had to be told the reason and what he did to deserve award.
The governor, who spoke during award night and cemetery fund raising in Kaduna, frowned upon religious conflict, which he said was unjustifiable misrepresentation of teachings contained in the Bible and Quran.
He said: “I want us to be frank. I only accept award if I am told the reason and what I did or achieve but all I want to say is, and there is need for us to work hard for peace. But I am happy because I saw you honouring Muslims here which shows there is unity and understanding.
“We must do away with those who have only sweet talks, they will want to divide our society for their interests and the fact is, after they get what they want, they will still face problem of re-uniting same society they divided.
“There is no need to be fighting on religious and ethnic lines, religious leaders must work hard and ensure that we overcome all these challenges. This is my own take, we will all agree that we are serving God and so there is no reason for all these unrest.”
In his address, chairman of the occasion and immediate past chairman of CAN in the state, Rev. Samuel Kujiyat, said there was need for peaceful co-existence “because it is the bedrock of development.”
The recipients included the Minister of Environment, Mrs. Laurentia Mallam, Senator Mohammed Sani Saleh, Rev. Joseph Hayab, Alhaji Shehu Ahmed Giant, Kaduna state Commissioner of Local Affairs and others.

CAN has become a shame under OritsejETfor.

Yero rejects CAN award - Blueprint
http://www.blueprint.ng/2014/09/22/yero-rejects-can-award/

Yero you are A hero you need to be celebrated for taking this decision. Other politicians need to also reject this useless awards given to people without deserving it.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

pray for your dead self instead
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Spray(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayukdaboss: The Bling Bling Man grin
. Bling bling indeed, as am typing this right now that mother fucker bling bling pastor is in studio singing, we sometime called him ayoterry, a man behind the mic
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

pray for your dead self instead

Oburu gi wa wu opara nna gi, ebere han ge me m. O gi wa wu opara han?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

Because he does not think there should be a reward for doing your job, you get a pat on your back and told to keep your head up and your stride wide. All this praise of mediocrity is sickening, he is the governor of a great multitude of people who have been decimated by BH and he has few answers when they ask what he is doing to quench their pain, imagine such a man receiving an award.
Why didn't CAN award GEJ for excellence !

you dodge the real question:
has he ever accepted awards/recognition from any body?
the can award is not a brown envelop. the governor has access to more money than can dreams of.

Development is an incremental thing. Nigeria is like a student who wants to jump from scoring 20% to being a 90 percentile overnight.
It may seem easy but it does not always work that way.
The mediocre people praising the governor sure know the cost of bh decimation. They, more than the governor, have been at the receiving end of yarlan mallams' daga. Perhaps they just ran away, that very morning, from a fulani attack on their village. But they also want to confirm and strengthen the governor and the security services which he leads in their good efforts.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

OrlandoOwoh,
Are you related to Bartholomew Owoh?
was it your brother that was executed by Mohammadu Buhari?
Allahu bless you and receive him in al jarnah!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by IGBOSON1: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lero15: If he refuses to take it, it's his decision, so let's not politicise everything. I see someone cursing Catholics up there...u see why we still have a long way to go in Nigeria. Xtians against xtians...smh.

^^^Bros, you should know some bitter Pentecostal peeps would always look for reasons to take a dig at Catholics, whether the situation warrants it or not! They're just suffering from a bad case of inferiority-complex!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Oburu gi wa wu opara nna gi, ebere han ge me m. O gi wa wu opara han?

your igbo accent makes me sick.

I will only say

ikpu nne i
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Bros, you should know some bitter Pentecostal peeps would always look for reasons to take a dig at Catholics, whether the situation warrants it or not! They're just suffering from a bad case of inferiority-complex!

and inferior shall they remain because catholic is holy and when you hear holy just think about holys of holys of the ark of the convenant.

you can't serve God and mammon.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

you dodge the real question:
has he ever accepted awards/recognition from any body?
the can award is not a brown envelop. the governor has access to more money than can dreams of.

Development is an incremental thing. Nigeria is like a student who wants to jump from scoring 20% to being a 90 percentile overnight.
It may seem easy but it does not always work that way.
The mediocre people praising the governor sure know the cost of bh decimation. They, more than the governor, have been at the receiving end of yarlan mallams' daga. Perhaps they just ran away, that very morning, from a fulani attack on their village. But they also want to confirm and strengthen the governor and the security services which he leads in their good efforts.

Nigeria is a student that should be scoring 50% and has remained to score 20% because we do no think there is anything wrong with where we are. An incessant knack for poor excuses and quick work-arounds.

I answered your question you just failed to find reason in it.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

your igbo accent makes me sick.

I will only say

ikpu nne m
How you determine my accent by reading what I write? You're lost. I'm sure you're a product of WAEC miracle centre in Anambra State.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nostradamu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: CAN award under the leadership of the bling-bling pastor has become a partisan and political tool affiliated to PDP.

What an insult!
I thhot I was the only one who thinks that "bling,bling" clown was a big joke!
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

OrlandoOwoh,
Are you related to Bartholomew Owoh?
was it your brother that was executed by Mohammadu Buhari?
Allahu bless you and receive him in al jarnah!
When last did your family remember Lawal Ojuolape?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Onozboy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lero15: If he refuses to take it, it's his decision, so let's not politicise everything. I see someone cursing Catholics up there...u see why we still have a long way to go in Nigeria. Xtians against xtians...smh.
its nt xtians its christians
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Lero15(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
IGBOSON1:

though I'm not a Catholic, I still respect them. @ least we dont get to see atrocities being committed by these end time pastors.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Lero15(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Onozboy: its nt xtians its christians
sorry sire cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? / FG Reveals When New Minimum Wage Will Be Announced / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.