Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,778 members, 7,915,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. (39217 Views)

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Udeeny: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Christains against christains are u guy serious
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Liability(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Udeeny: Christains against christains are u guy serious
that is how fooooolish we are.

Hypocrits everywhere.

No wonder nigeria is falling.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by winiwini: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
They just embarrassed themselve
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by winiwini: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Accept it or not @mallam is coming to lead in 2015
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
idoncome:
and may God punish ur whole generation. penticostal evil.
you and #blodykiller I have join you to same fate .for u today is the last day u will use nairaland.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Frankmishael: if u didn't die before this month end know I'm not from high
when did u begin to captain d angels of God.? there are certain things u don't have to say., u advice people
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
idoncome:
and may God punish ur whole generation. penticostal evil.
Catholic my foot
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Baawaa(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Órísá burùkù alias Orisarjafor,see want you have turn CAN to.People are now disassociate themselves from most worthy association in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
[b]Honestly, am a Catholic... Though I enjoyed this thread and the combos coming from the antagonist/protagonist; I can't but wonder if the two of them are Christians.... The kind of vermin coming out of these four gentlemen is akin to what native doctors do in the villages... At a time, I suspected they are ritialists posing as Christians. grin grin grin.

All the same, I want to thank all of them for the comic relief they gave me. Serialkiller; I have remarked you. You badt gan grin grin grin. I will try as much as I can to avoid a confrontation with you on any thread.... grin grin grin. But inasmuch as we enjoyed the movie, I will like to say that we the Christians (especially the Catholic church) of Nairaland, unanimuosly distance ourselves from such devilish plethora of verbal eruptions. Such bellicose and belligerent attitude is not in tune with the salvific message of our master; Jesus. I was even suspecting that the both of you are directly connected to hell at the moment you guys were typing... Coz thats the only place I know such vituperations can come from... Thanks yall again for the laugh ... I just cant stop laughing..... Please, the both of you should make up and ask God for pardon and forgiveness.grin grin grin [/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fourwinds:
when did u begin to captain d angels of God.? there are certain things u don't have to say., u advice people
sharrap did u see d insult they have been raining on our dear man of God.rev ayo oritsejafor can president place by God.and these pple r Catholics are they saint? no they should go and look the atrocities rocking there rome
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by simplynola(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why should there be award in the first place. Hmmn CAN Award...where (so called) righteous awards sinner

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: CAN award under the leadership of the bling-bling pastor has become a partisan and political tool affiliated to PDP.

What an insult!
It's high time CAN ostracized itself from Ayo Oritsejafor, knowing full well that the body isn't the sole property of his. His church that would've been expected to defend him is not. Why CAN?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Frankmishael: sharrap did u see d insult they have been raining on our dear man of God.rev ayo oritsejafor can president place by God.and these pple r Catholics are they saint? no they should go and look the atrocities rocking there rome
so in order to reply my message and explain to me what is going on u have to shut me down right.? I wish u d best of luck
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by karkel(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
bloodyklller:

mugu fool

wetin concern catholic with this ?

I guess you're a big fool and an asss licker of the bling-bling pastor that deserve noting but death.

now I know why catholics disassociated with corrupt CAN.

catholics deals on holiness and corruption is never holy.

ewu gambia
ezi
bling or no catholic,can just the fall hand any how people where deserves the award like me just dry na aboki........ Wetin him want use am do
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
bloodyklller:

mugu fool

wetin concern catholic with this ?

I guess you're a big fool and an asss licker of the bling-bling pastor that deserve noting but death.

now I know why catholics disassociated with corrupt CAN.

catholics deals on holiness and corruption is never holy.

ewu gambia
ezi
Have you ever sat to ponder on your life?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
CAN disgraving Christains since 100AD,ntoooor
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Musty4(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
very intellectual person, u really deserve positive revhew the action u have taken, u will not recieve it unless u know what it is for, live long my governor.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dang!!!! Can't believe I made it this late to this party!!!

Someone pls update me.

By the way, hope it wasn't a chain they gave him.

Oritsejafor: Spreading the culture of bling throughout christiandom since 1396!!

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by aminu150(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wise man. Only a fool will collect award from organisation that is involved in arms smuggling and possibly killing of innocent northeners all in an effort to ensure Jonathan continues to rule. CAN+PDP= Boko haram. This is why the government wants to divert attention from the private jet arms scandal to claims of victories in borno recently.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Suljosh: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oritse'JET'for spot on.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Musty4(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Suljosh: Oritse'JET'for spot on.
honestly speaking, we didnt trust this group CAN because the must be involved in northerners blood shed. They are criminals.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by ajalaolanr(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
gift01: Someone needs ban award giving in Nigeria esp this year's National Merits Award. Imagine, they couldn't include the name of the only doctor who successfully battled Ebola virus. Rest In Peace Doctor Adadevo (Herbert Macauley's great grand daughter) we all salute you!!!

Succinctly put, Nigeria under GEJ, is a big shame and has been an object of ridicule locally and abroad, I mentioned on other blogs and also on facebook that if this woman is not honored with a national award, then it's glaring that Nigeria is a joke, I wonder how such a country still exist as one in the light of the circumstances that bound us together and still binds us today.
Only fools would say there's hope for Nigeria...only fools.

If truly she's a blood line to Herbert Macauley, then that makes it the more astonishing and bizarre

I welcome critissism but please be constructive.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Mintayo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: doubted? Just do your own. If you are waiting for me you might miss Jesus.
Yes ma. Lol@waiting for you. I guess you didnt get my post.cheesy
the bolded is the reason why you should go to church!
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by fiftynaira(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
CAN anything good come out of CAN??

Under the leadership of papa bling bling PDP chairman religous affiars!!!
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Ericsdm55(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's so sad that CAN has been politicized. Why not concentrate on more pressing issues for which the 'body' was formed, rather than honouring the govr? I am very happy with this govnr's responsed.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by brownlords: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Udeeny: Christains against christains are u guy serious

Welcome to Nigeria. If ayo has become a demon for not allowing christians to be sliced like rams and going tough against northern elders for not condemning the killings in the north then so be it. Nonsence
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by WINDSOW(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
philantoxx: oritse femi sorry jafor has killed can.
Brother,U wana use laff kill ‎​♏ξ grin grin grin
CAN don sour!!!
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Frankmishael: Catholic my foot

demonic bastard

ikpu nne i

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by brownlords: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ericsdm55: It's so sad that CAN has been politicized. Why not concentrate on more pressing issues for which the 'body' was formed, rather than honouring the govr? I am very happy with this govnr's responsed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1853222/oritsejafor-snubbed-sultan-oonaiyekan-others

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/08/08/interfaith-conference-muslim-christian-clerics-meet/

Can you please explain what catholics elders are doing with sultan in abuja ahead of 2015 election, are they election observers or what?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
aminu150: Wise man. Only a fool will collect award from organisation that is involved in arms smuggling and possibly killing of innocent northeners all in an effort to ensure Jonathan continues to rule. CAN+PDP= Boko haram. This is why the government wants to divert attention from the private jet arms scandal to claims of victories in borno recently.

a muslim bokoharam spotted

thunder blaster your head there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by san316(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oh boy eh! This one na original gobe for CAN kaduna o. But Yero sha, it's good you know you are not performing. Atleast, your sincerity will vouch for you. And guys, I know Yero, this award rejection isn't political, the man is honest. He just got a thing for taking photos of his handsome self and placing it all over thereby losing focus on his role as the C in C of KD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.