Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. (39154 Views)

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

your igbo accent makes me sick.

I will only say

ikpu nne i
Nwanne biko......stop embarrassing yourself, Catholic and Igbo race.....I went through your comments from start to finish, I must confess.....am ashamed of you, you speak like someone raised in a rural street in Onitsha...if am not mistaken......which government school did you attended? please stop this Ikpu nne rubbish
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

Nigeria is a student that should be scoring 50% and has remained to score 20% because we do no think there is anything wrong with where we are. An incessant knack for poor excuses and quick work-arounds.

I answered your question you just failed to find reason in it.

you think a governor should not be recognized for doing his job. or are you yero?
my question is has Yero ever rejected or accepted awards from any body?
there is no answer to that in your responses.

Do you think it is easy to jump from 20% to 50%?
Do you think the student is making low scores from lack of trying?
some systemic things are holding the student down and they should be appraised in detail.

it is just like the new power DISCOs trying to get a 100% revenue target overnight.
wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by venabili: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Religion is indeed the opium of the masses or y else will pple proffessin the same religion rain invectives on each other?
Lyk the Prophet said: say good or keep ur mouth shut.
Peace y'all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yero wins and accepts peace award

Kaduna — Kaduna State Governor, Mukhtar Ramalan Yero has won the Peace and Stability Award at the First Political Excellence Award 2014, organized by the City People Magazine in Lagos.

The award held yesterday in Ikeja, Lagos is aimed at 'Celebrating the Very Best in Politics' and is granted to people that have distinguished themselves in making a difference in the various categories.

Governor Yero was nominated by the selection committee over his uncommon commitment to building lasting peace and stability in Kaduna State and indeed between the diverse groups of people from all over Nigeria resident in the State.

Speaking at the event, Governor Yero represented by his Director General Media and Publicity, Ahmed Maiyaki reiterated his commitment to ensuring peaceful coexistence amongst all the diverse citizens of the State.

daily trust feb 14

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yero wins and accepts national Integration award

Kaduna State Governor, Dr. Mukhtar Ramalan Yero was Saturday conferred with an Award of Excellence as the Best Supportive Governor on the campaign for National Integration and Purposeful Leadership in Nigeria.

The award was conferred on the governor by the Nigeria Young Professionals Forum at its maiden International Summit with the theme; Fostering National Integration and Purposeful Leadership in Nigeria held at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.

The event was attended by President Goodluck Jonathan, Ministers and other Government officials.

Speaking at the event, Governor Yero urged young people in the country to assume greater responsibility for building a peaceful and prosperous nation saying “With all sense of modesty and due respect to our elders, I believe it is time for young people to take center stage in the decision making process and I believe we can deliver the desired results.

http://govyero./2014/08/11/governor-yero-wins-national-integration-award/

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yero wins and accepts Global Peace award in London

In what is another acknowledgement for his determination and effort to making Kaduna a Peaceful State, Governor Yero receives yet another Peace Award, second in a roll, the first which was the MTN Peace Icon Award in Kano, a london based Peace Association honoured the governor with another award,this time, The International Peace and Security Award.

In a statement issued by the Director General Media and Publicity to the Governor, Ahmed Maiyaki said the award was in recognition of the positive impact of various peace building initiatives of the Yero administration in sustaining lasting peace and security in Kaduna State.

http://leadnewsnigeria./2013/12/01/governor-mukhtar-yero-receives-global-peace-award-in-london/

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by aminu150(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=theassassin]

a muslim bokoharam spotted

thunder blaster your head there[/quote
Thank god i am not a CAN member like you. A person who cant reason well. You are the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
So Yero has no problems receiving awards.
It is either

1) Like a lot of Nigerians he does not like CAN

or

2) He has not fostered peace, unity, faith and progress in kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by ihatesycophant(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Good one fromthe Governor. There's always difference btw godly man and the worldly man
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Galadimabawa: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
This CAN is becoming another political perty ooo
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
ihatesycophant: Good one fromthe Governor. There's always difference btw godly man and the worldly man

The office of governor is a not a religious office.
He "rules" over all citizens/residents of his state.
He should not make distinction between Sunni, Shite, Izala, Wahabi, baptist, Anglican, Ifa, Okija, etc.
The only distinction should be lawful citizens/residents
and outlaw/criminal residents/citizens.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

you think a governor should not be recognized for doing his job. or are you yero?
my question is has Yero ever rejected or accepted awards from any body?
there is no answer to that in your responses.

Do you think it is easy to jump from 20% to 50%?
Do you think the student is making low scores from lack of trying?
some systemic things are holding the student down and they should be appraised in detail.

it is just like the new power DISCOs trying to get a 100% revenue target overnight.
wishful thinking.

We all know what is holding us down, It is lack of discipline , lack of ethics , corruption , disdain for the plight of your fellow citizens, lack of nationalism and absence of patriotism. We are forever taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
Peril awaits us in the future if we do not change our ways.

Yero can accept and reject any award as he so pleases. You can not celebrate peace nor it's advancement in the middle of chaos on-going thanks to BH. Any success had so far is not due to diplomacy but the sweat and effort of the NA and NAF.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: catholics and penticostal people cursong themselves in page 1 and even this page.

Divided christians.

That is why i have stopped going to church.
That shows u know not whom u believe in & where u belong.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Ericsdm55(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
brownlords:

i'm still waiting for the catholics to explain to me the sin of Ayo, he wears bling bling, is that the reason he is unfit to lead? i thought we are of different denomination, Nigeria is such a jungle the followers swallow every nonsense from the elites, they give us something to fight about while they look our treasury and we be here fighting ourselves.

Can catholics in the house tell me what CAN has been doing before ayo took over CAN, how many times do they organize night vigil, or prayer session for christians, if they do when and how many people have attended.
True talk broda.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by englishmart(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
bloodyklller:

mugu fool

wetin concern catholic with this ?

I guess you're a big fool and an asss licker of the bling-bling pastor that deserve noting but death.

now I know why catholics disassociated with corrupt CAN.

catholics deals on holiness and corruption is never holy.

ewu gambia
ezi
yet we ate allowed to drink beer in st Patrick catholic church nkerefi
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
bloodyklller:

mugu fool

wetin concern catholic with this ?

I guess you're a big fool and an asss licker of the bling-bling pastor that deserve noting but death.

now I know why catholics disassociated with corrupt CAN.

catholics deals on holiness and corruption is never holy.

ewu gambia
ezi
in shang tsung voice "FATALITY"
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Vikky014(f): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
d governor is simply guilty!how can he accept award from infidel xtains dt Allah told him to kill?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Spidermon: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
No difference again between CAN president and "fayawo" (smuggler) wey dey carry cars and rice enter naija from Seme...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by aris2014(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
egift: How can you give an award without saying what he did to deserve it. Or is Mr. Ayo sowing a seed for another Jet grin grin grin

I guess you must be stupid, did the award come from mr Ayo?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by aris2014(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
PassingShot: His explanation for rejecting the award is spot on.

If you give someone an award, he/she should at least know the reason for the award.
Did he demand any reason for the previous award he have being receiving?
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by limamintruth: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala: Very thoughtful , you can not collect a prize for success when there is chaos all around and you feel you have failed your people in providing a measure of security and comfort .

You are totally correct dea. The governor knows he has done nothing good for the state to deserve any award, thats why he outrightly rejected same. Infact, i like what he did because that shows he still has conscience. Just last week, more than 40 hapless persons were murdered by allegededly fulani bh herders in a local govt. area of kad. state & the state has so far, seen many similar killings severally this year n the prev. year.
So kudos to him for doing what any sane/responsible leader would do in similar circumstance. In addition, i'm really disappointed in the so-called . CAN exco members for such an event at a challenging time as this; thats what i call misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by zikclassiq(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Heard on radio 90.9 FM this evening that he donated N1Million to support "the ministry".
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit: So Yero has no problems receiving awards.
It is either

1) Like a lot of Nigerians he does not like CAN

or

2) He has not fostered peace, unity, faith and progress in kaduna state.
. Blame it on the bling bling pastor who has turned CAN to the religious wing of PDP.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
limamintruth:

You are totally correct dea. The governor knows he has done nothing good for the state to deserve any award, thats why he outrightly rejected same. Infact, i like what he did because that shows he still has conscience. Just last week, more than 40 hapless persons were murdered by allegededly fulani bh herders in a local govt. area of kad. state & the state has so far, seen many similar killings severally this year n the prev. year.
So kudos to him for doing what any sane/responsible leader would do in similar circumstance. In addition, i'm really disappointed in the so-called . CAN exco members for such an event at a challenging time as this; thats what i call misplaced priority.

Exactly, the politician and leaders are so disconnected from the masses and our daily plight.
For instance apart from the laptop crew (okupe and his cohorts) denouncing the missing girls as a conspiracy,neither the FG nor Police force have tendered an official report on what is actually going on , even if they have to exclude sensitive info for public consumption.

They treat us like sheep , useful once every 4 years.
The south korean PM resigned due to mismanagement , search and rescue of a ferry accident beyond his influence, that is what you call accountability.
Over 2000 nigerians have died and some 100000 displaced from their communities and GEJ and Co think they are doing a "grand ol' job, top lad"

Bloody Fools angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

Exactly, the politician and leaders are so disconnected from the masses and our daily plight.
For instance apart from the laptop crew (okupe and his cohorts) denouncing the missing girls as a conspiracy, the FG nor Police force have not tendered an official report on what is actually going on , even if they have to exclude sensitive info for public consumption.

They treat us like sheep , useful once every 4 years.
The south korean PM resigned due to mismanagement , search and rescue of a ferry accident beyond his influence, that is what you call accountability.
Over 2000 nigerians have died and some 100000 displaced from their communities and GEJ and Co think they are doing a "grand ol' job, top lad"

Bloody Fools angry angry angry

are you suggesting governor Yero should resign
because some fulani men are running amock,
like they have been doing since the days of Dan Fodio, in Kaduna state?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1cal: useless catholics busy berating CAN over Yero explanable rejection of his award.

E b lyk say ur brain dey your leg, we're no more a part of CAN so whatever decision dey make is theirs & Gov Yero made a wise decision.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Nwanne biko......stop embarrassing yourself, Catholic and Igbo race.....I went through your comments from start to finish, I must confess.....am ashamed of you, you speak like someone raised in a rural street in Onitsha...if am not mistaken......which government school did you attended? please stop this Ikpu nne rubbish

abu m ezigbo onye onicha full blooded onitsha man

but that's non of your biz

just

sharap

and

mechie eze ule gi there
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit:

are you suggesting governor Yero should resign
because some fulani men are running amock,
like they have been doing since the days of Dan Fodio, in Kaduna state?

Not so, just expressing my opinion that the bridge between public's plight and the leaders accountability is so wide.
His boss in abuja is still sitting tight so why should he feel any remorse
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How you determine my accent by reading what I write? You're lost. I'm sure you're a product of WAEC miracle centre in Anambra State.

and you're a product of a dog sperm
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by sweetgala(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

and you're a product of a dog sperm

You guys are both adults, please drop this charade. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by theassassin: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=aminu150][/quote]

next time quote well you stupiid bokoharam fool
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Frankestein08(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vikky014: d governor is simply guilty!how can he accept award from infidel xtains dt Allah told him to kill?

God will never tell you to kill another but instead he said love one another even your greatest enemy...u've bin mislead or u choose to be mislead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections / Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.