Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. (39219 Views)

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by fr3do(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
If I was fighting so hard for peace, I would lock up and collect any award thrown at me.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Philistine(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

No Sir.

Not the entire CAN that was giving AregbeRascal problem but the PDP wing of CAN. The other priests later used their common sense to settle the matter once and for all.

CAN has gone to the dogs under bling bling 50cent wannabe Pastorpreneur Ayo Oleshejafor.

Not all Priests in CAN are happy with what 50cents has turned CAN into.

I'm happy the issue has been settled and buried in Osun State. The same Christians and Muslims later voted AregbeRascal leekan si instead of CORNfused Omisebi.

50cents should be ashamed of himself. I am not happy that the so-called CAN President has become PDP card-carrying member. So, what about the Christians who support APC?

He could only do the madness in SE and SS(they are mostly Christians), it shall never work in SW layelaye. We refused to be divided along religion lines. Firstly we are Yorubas before we become Christians or Muslims. My closest padi is a Muslim.

Too Badt.

Too Badt.
konmight?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by TeamSimple(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thoughtful of him..
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by miqos02(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by synergycom19: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Where in the Bible did JESUS gave award to king herod, pilate, or any political leader in Israel?or where did God commanded that honour be given to individuals for doing there work?This is sycophancy, that's why the Governor rejected it good for them

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
His explanation for rejecting the award is spot on.

If you give someone an award, he/she should at least know the reason for the award.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Funjosh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
had a bad day. police e no go beta for una angry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Abbey2sam(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
danduchi: Hypocrite,first time he is making a headline since after Yakowa's death. You don't deserve the award cos you know you didn't do anything.

so why is CAN giving him the award........................................................ i think he's the only one doing the right thing here

we can pretend that there's peace when there's no peace

oritse femi, i heard he's now a bling bling pastor whose private jet is now used to carry government money

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by boujaye: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: CAN award under the leadership of the bling-bling pastor has become a partisan and political tool affiliated to PDP.

What an insult!
shutup your oozing beak! what do you know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by MicroBox: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Of course yes.... To do what with the trash
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tyson99(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1cal:

More useless mary worshipping child molesters coming forth cheesy

Thou shall not know peace,Oloshi oloriburuku ofo ojo keji oja,Awon parent ee koni jere ee fun nko ton sor,iwo omo ale jalajala yi omo irankiran abipa omo adanu

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
see them disassociatin themselves frm CAN today. if d bling man was frm anoda faith u guys would not take any xplanation as u would hav rained curses on al d folowers of such faith.hypos

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by IdomaLikita: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
While Xtians are busy Hating Xtians, Terrorist are busy Loving Terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Rad1cal: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
bloodyklller:

but better than a breed of a rabid dog like you.

permit me to say

ikpu nne i

coming from a dolt who has a daily ritual of molesting his mum as a sign of good morning.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Liability(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
catholics and penticostal people cursong themselves in page 1 and even this page.

Divided christians.

That is why i have stopped going to church.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Rad1cal: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
kzokul:

U wll forever b an imbe 4 dis quote......oloribu

kzokul:
U must b an hediocratic and stupidiocratic imbe 2 call catholics useless.....
kzokul:

U wll forever b an imbe 4 dis quote......oloribu

lol see painment. effing imp cheesy
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Philistine: konmight?

Yes ooooooo

Who knows him?

The monikar was banned by Oga Mynd.
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Rad1cal: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
SoullyBaba: can't u see u aint getting no LIKE?

Na "like" dey put food for your table. ? grin.

You can walk away with your useless like, who cares ? "smh"
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by tit(f): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
A poor move by the governor.
the award is for "peace in kaduna state" and a governor's duty is to promote peace and justice in his state.
Gov yero is asking what he has done to promote peace and prosperity in kaduna state?
Either he has been undermining christians in kaduna or he is very clueless.

Perhaps accepting this award could signal to moslims that yero is a closet christian, so he has to reject it.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Rad1cal: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
bloodyklller:

also replied by a bastard whose real biilogical father is a rabid street do and his ceremonial father is a certified arm robber.

mr man you don't belong with humans you're a hybrid of a rabid dog thanks to your mother who fvcks any random dog just for a peanut

Just like the mum of your useless pope right ? cheesy
Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
boujaye: shutup your oozing beak! what do you know? cheesy
shattap! How can an award be giving to a Governor without telling him what the award was meant for? I give kudos to the Kaduna governor for rejecting such an award.

CAN has been bastardized by the bling-bling 50cents wanna-be pastor!

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. by Rad1cal: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
tit: A poor move by the governor.
the award is for "peace in kaduna state" and a governor's duty is to promote peace and justice in his state.
Gov yero is asking what he has done to promote peace and prosperity in kaduna state?
Either he has been undermining christians in kaduna or he is very clueless.

Perhaps accepting this award could signal to moslims that yero is a closet christian, so he has to reject it.

You are very wise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? / FG Reveals When New Minimum Wage Will Be Announced / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.