Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft (35515 Views)

Boko Haram: We Dont Need US War Aircraft Our Witchcraft can take On The Fight. / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arosa:

I know you are just having a laugh, so I'm not going to go in details on what Nigeria is capable of. So carry on with your funny thread. grin grin grin

What Nigeria is capable of? - laughable.

They're capable of running from BH like we all saw in the video. Running all over rocky mountains, looking exhausted, and weak - with AA gun fire coming from all directions.

You better don't go run ya mouths to a country that will annihilate Nigerians. Nigeria can't even defend itself against ordinary missiles, yet you think you're capable of something - joke thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Billygee2u: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
who ever believes America on diplomatic issues like this ,must have his or her head examined by a dozen of Doctors

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ChukwuCantDie: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
iwonbaoko: What is the SOURCE of these CLAIMS??
The source is ME because I follow our military and YOU dont. I do not have to explain myself to you or anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by khattab02: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Soneh:
will read later when I'm done with my exam
then why u come quote the whole article na? You no know say after person don read the whole tin then come see your quote even scrolling dey make eye pain person? Haba!

Next time bookmark or save am!
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by hannyminal: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Americans are saying Chinook Helicopters arent used by the Israelis!!!!!!! Are Nigerians saying Americans are lying about that and we have proof that Israelis are actually using chinooks? Americans shouldnt be trusted but our own leaders cant get basic info correct? Basic research could have saved the country this embarassment of potentially withdrawing our statement on the chinooks!

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by omoharry(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
sexzskil:
DO YOU KNOW THAT U ARE THE MOST UNREALISTIC, IGNORANT DUNDERHEAD I'VE EVER ENCOUNTER IN BOTH REAL LIFE AND INTERNET? I BLAME THE MASTERS FOR ALLOWING INFERIOR MONKEYS TO USE THE INTERNET. YOU ARE A MISTAKE.

YOU HAVE BEEN STRESSING THE NEED FOR FG TO FUND HIGHER INSTITUTIONS TO START WEAPON PROJECTS AND I'VE BEEN OBSERVING UR JOBLESS ANUS JUMPING FROM THREAD TO THREAD REITERATING THIS FICTIONAL ABILITY OF NIGERIANS TO MANUFACTURE WEAPONS WHEN THE COUNTRY CANNOT BOAST OF 10HRS POWER SUPPLY. I BET U LIVING A LIFE OF NARCISSISM AND FANTASY. CONTINUE! BUT I THANK GOODNESS YOUR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT KNOWS BETTER, THAT THE BLACK RACE WHO ARE SUB-HUMANS CAN NEVER MANUFACTURE ANYTHING IN THEIR MISERABLE, VAIN EXISTENCE.

PLS DO NOT QUOTE ME, IF U DO, U ARE DOOMED!

HMMM! that was harsh. calling him a monkey and a mistake is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by omoharry(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Symphony007: Goodluck jonathan, his government and party are a band of grotesque liars!! The same man spouting lies about the u.s government to cover up obvious corruption and theft sat across the president of the united states in the UN security council chamber and heaped praise upon him for "all his help for nigeria in our fight against terrorism".... If he claimed the u.s ban us from procuring weapons, how is that help? Why did'nt he raise that issue in the council. Lairs!! They have orchestrated an elaborate cover up from the presidency to the national assembly. They should continue, nigeria is not my business.
Oga, open you eyes. no be clear eye nai Nigerian kon open door for Russia just this week. there is definitely no smoke without a fire. support your own ooo, because when the chips start falling down you go dey among those people wey America go they show for CNN carrying plate to beg for food.you know how they derive so much pleasure in a crisis /war turn territory and CNN/BBC showing them as the savior of the world. so support your own.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Arosa(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
quote author=shymexx

What Nigeria is capable of? - laughable.

They're capable of running from BH like we all saw in the video. Running all over rocky mountains, looking exhausted, and weak - with AA gun fire coming from all directions.

Even the most powerful army on the planet retreats"runs" from their enemies sometimes. (There are videos of that too in public domain)

You better don't go run ya mouths to a country that will annihilate Nigerians. Nigeria can't even defend itself against ordinary missiles, yet you think you're capable of something - joke thing.
Any Country that do not see Nigeria as formidable, does that at it's own risk. Warfare has gone beyond just firing missiles my friend. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by kaeycea(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
sexzskil:
DO YOU KNOW THAT U ARE THE MOST UNREALISTIC, IGNORANT DUNDERHEAD I'VE EVER ENCOUNTER IN BOTH REAL LIFE AND INTERNET? I BLAME THE MASTERS FOR ALLOWING INFERIOR MONKEYS TO USE THE INTERNET. YOU ARE A MISTAKE.

YOU HAVE BEEN STRESSING THE NEED FOR FG TO FUND HIGHER INSTITUTIONS TO START WEAPON PROJECTS AND I'VE BEEN OBSERVING UR JOBLESS ANUS JUMPING FROM THREAD TO THREAD REITERATING THIS FICTIONAL ABILITY OF NIGERIANS TO MANUFACTURE WEAPONS WHEN THE COUNTRY CANNOT BOAST OF 10HRS POWER SUPPLY. I BET U LIVING A LIFE OF NARCISSISM AND FANTASY. CONTINUE! BUT I THANK GOODNESS YOUR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT KNOWS BETTER, THAT THE BLACK RACE WHO ARE SUB-HUMANS CAN NEVER MANUFACTURE ANYTHING IN THEIR MISERABLE, VAIN EXISTENCE.

PLS DO NOT QUOTE ME, IF U DO, U ARE DOOMED!

i think u are a complete e-diot for such a blanket insult... "black race being sub Human"..
In a bid to make a strong point, u became consumed in ur stupidity... Denigrating an entire race to make ur point shows d abysmal level ur slave-mentality has descended..
Ewu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

A lot of us are not happy with that and we have comments on Nairaland to prove it but then we still have to respect the election and hope things turn around for the better. If not, as the Americans would say elections have consequences.

Well, I'm not impressed. And hopefully they won't use them against Yoruba interests. We all need to speak with one voice going forward, for more integration.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arosa:
Even the most powerful army on the planet retreats"runs" from their enemies sometimes. (There are videos of that too in public domain)

Any Country that do not see Nigeria as formidable, does that at it's own risk. Warfare has gone beyond just firing missiles my friend. lipsrsealed

Lmao...it won't even take America 24 hrs to defeat Nigeria. Just tomahawk missiles to all your military bases, and a few aerial bombardments by A-10s and F-16s, and it's game over.

We're talking about Nigeria - a country with a massive coastline but has zero submarine. Yet it's the giant of Africa. A country with zero air defense system, zero 4th generation fighter jets, zero modern tanks, a country that doesn't even produce any weapons, zero defense against missiles etc.. grin Get real!

Angola will defeat Nigeria in a war, and I'd bet on that.

4 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:
Well, I'm not impressed. And hopefully they won't use them against Yoruba interests. We all need to speak with one voice going forward, for more integration.

This is very true my brother, and you need to tone down on the Ijebu supremacist tendencies. I see all Yoruba as one family.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Forwetinnah: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Utter nonsense! This is laughable because South Africa under ANC is one of the few sovereign countries on the continent, with a well defined foreign policy, with a mind of its own - something Nigeria has never been. Nigeria isn't just a western puppet, it's a western slave, with no foreign policy - and that's the truth. But it's just that, it's a slave that no one really cares about.

They're puppets to the West whether you agree or not. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article -2238017/UK-gives-19million-aid-South-Africa--president-spends -17-5million-palace.html

With stories like these...i doubt they can say NO on certain sensitive issues even with their foreign policy
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

This is very true my brother, and you need to tone down on the Ijebu supremacist tendencies. I see all Yoruba as one family.

Never that. Not a supremacist. I just had to start being on the defensive after seeing a lot of anti-Ijebu stuffs on here when I registered. And most of them weren't checked by the mods. And since it was new to me, I took it upon myself to defend my own sub-identity within the Yoruba group. We just don't get our just due from other Yorubas, and we've sacrificed a lot as a people for the Yoruba course. And even when it comes to monarchs, other Yorubas don't even rate the Ijebu crown, despite the fact that we've always done our own thing - and that crown should be rated higher than a lot of post-Oyo Yoruba crowns.

I'm super-Yoruba and all for Yoruba folks. Just on the defensive and asking folks to also respect my sub-identity. grin
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by omoharry(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Utter nonsense! This is laughable because South Africa under ANC is one of the few sovereign countries on the continent, with a well defined foreign policy, with a mind of its own - something Nigeria has never been. Nigeria isn't just a western puppet, it's a western slave, with no foreign policy - and that's the truth. But it's just that, it's a slave that no one really cares about.

Topic:

^^^This is just self-explanatory, and the US actually see Nigeria as having any benefit to America's strategic interests, they would've offered American weapons to Nigeria time ago. The fact that Nigeria has no heavy America weapons - apart from those little world war 2 era ships they were about to decommission, and decided to give Nigeria, to save cost - tells you all you need to know.

Also, I just checked, and the Mukhtar Dan’Iyan is right on the money. Israel doesn't use Chinook - it uses Sikorsky CH-53, and I believe they also use V-22 Osprey. So, where did the Israeli link come from? Nigerian leaders!!! grin

If think if you have nothing positive to say then keep quiet or get the hell out of this hear and go to a south African Forum. Your being among us means that you like us and cant do without us. I tire for this other African countries that hate Nigerians yet are still find themselve glued to us among us.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Never that. Not a supremacist. I just had to start being on the defensive after seeing a lot of anti-Ijebu stuffs on here when I registered. And most of them weren't checked by the mods. And since it was new to me, I took it upon myself to defend my own sub-identity within the Yoruba group. We just don't get our just due from other Yorubas, and we've sacrificed a lot as a people for the Yoruba course. And even when it comes to monarchs, other Yorubas don't even rate the Ijebu crown, despite the fact that we've always done our own thing - and that crown should be rated higher than a lot of post-Oyo Yoruba crowns.

I'm super-Yoruba and all for Yoruba folks. Just on the defensive and asking folks to also respect my sub-identity. grin
I'm cool with you really, just bugging you.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
omoharry: If think if you have nothing positive to say then keep quiet or get the hell out of this hear and go to a south African Forum. Your being among us means that you like us and cant do without us. I tire for this other African countries that hate Nigerians yet are still find themselve glued to us among us.

Ultra nationalist illiterate.

Fvck out of my face. My post is for discerning minds not pricks.

And don't quote me back.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by chinazaekperem2: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: .
orlandoowh, where's missbritney grin

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by omoharry(f): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...it won't even take America 24 hrs to defeat Nigeria. Just tomahawk missiles to all your military bases, and a few aerial bombardments by A-10s and F-16s, and it's game over.

We're talking about Nigeria - a country with a massive coastline but has zero submarine. Yet it's the giant of Africa. A country with zero air defense system, zero 4th generation fighter jets, zero modern tanks, a country that doesn't even produce any weapons, zero defense against missiles etc.. grin Get real!

Angola will defeat Nigeria in a war, and I'd bet on that.
IGNORANT IS WHAT IS WILL CALL YOU. GO AND READ BEFORE WRITING RUBBISH HERE.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aigbofa: I'm cool with you really, just bugging you.

I'm cool with you and everyone else. And hopefully, folks will educate themselves about the sacrifices Ijebus have made for Yorubas in Nigeria, and give folks their just due. Nigerian history is accessible to everyone.

Anyway, I'll start ignoring folks now and keep it more Yoruba.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
omoharry: If think if you have nothing positive to say then keep quiet or get the hell out of this hear and go to a south African Forum. Your being among us means that you like us and cant do without us. I tire for this other African countries that hate Nigerians yet are still find themselve glued to us among us.

Lol. He's a Nigerian. Anytime anyone says the truth in nairaland, they must not be Nigerian. When will the delusion end?

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sexzskil(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
THAT IMBECI..LE CALLED BLACKTECNOLOGY MUST BE A TEENAGER, OR VERY MYOPIC AND DELUSIONAL, WORTHLESS RABBLE. NIGGAR, DO U THINK TECHNOLOGICAL WEAPONS NEED MERE TEXTBOOKS GUIDELINES WRITTEN BY THE MASTERS WHO PIONEERED THEM? THE CHINESE, INDIANS, PAKISTANS, KOREANS, JAPANESE YOU KEEP MENTIONING ALL DEVELOPED THEIR TECNOLOGY AND SOPHISTICATED MISSILES THROUGH THE INTEGRAL AIDS OF THE UNITED STATES, RUSSIA(USSR), GERMANY, FRANCE AND THE UK. WITHOUT THESE 4 NATIONS I MENTIONED ABOVE, ALL DEVELOPED NATIONS OF THE WORLD WON'T BE WHERE THEY ARE TODAY. FACT. AND FORGET ABOUT THOSE SELF-MADE YORE FABLES ABOUT BLACKS STARTING TECKNOLOGY.

NOW, COMING TO A THIRD-WORLD SLUM NAMED NIGERIA BY THE COL. MASTERS, YOU GAT TO BE KIDDING ME. UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA THAT PRODUCE HALF-BAKED, HUNGRY GRADUATES ANNUALLY ARE THE ONES AN INEPT, CORRUPT, CLUELESS GOVERNMENT SHOULD FUND. LIKE SERIOUSLY? U CLAIM IN ONE OF UR MEANINGLESS POSTS HERE ABOUT AN IDEA OF YOUR EMPTY MIND IN DEVELOPING AN UNPRECEDENTED JET, HELICOPTER OR WHATEVER CRAP YOU CALLED IT, I WILL LIKE TO SEE IT. YOU THOUGHT U WERE TOSSING CABERS. I BET YOUR REAL NAME MUST BE SELF-DECEPTION.

CONTINUE TO DREAM BIG THOUGH. EVERYONE SHOULD DREAM, REGARDLESS THE EMPTYNESS AND UNREALITY INVOLVED. EVEN ANIMALS TOO SHOULD DREAM BIG!

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
truth hurts....stop deceiving yourself and face the reality.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by mbulela: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Meanwhile, Mukhtar Dan’Iyan, the editor-in-chief of the 15Past8 Media Group based in New York City, who is also an expert on Africa and Middle East policy and security gave his opinion on the matter in a tweet he posted.
Dan’Iyan wrote, “Israel does not use CH-47 Chinook transport helicopter, so selling surplus (or any stock) to Nigeria or any other nation is not even a possibility. The story about USA blocking the sale of non-existent equipment from Israel is therefore non-sequitur.
“Incidentally, Israel uses the Sikorsky CH-53 Sea Stallion as its heavy transport helicopter, and Boeing would do anything to get that business for its Chinook,” he wrote.

Unrefined liars in power.
My problem is not the government keeps feeding us lies at every turn, my issue is that the lies are not even properly researched. They just lie on the run,as if it does not matter whether we believe or not.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Forwetinnah: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
deletrue: Bros., na who no know US na go believe their story. US are the enemies to developing many countries. They are like the north east who believes in the only me go rule for ever. Very wicked country.

No...dem say them be World police. Bloody nosy pokers. Their greed has wrecked a lot of countries, and funny enough people keep asking " of what use are certain countries to the US??" . Wait till they reach their potential. ..you seriously think the US wants another China or Russia on their necks to challenge them? Hell No! Any country with tendencies to survive and grow will be disunited before they reach their potential

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
major466: America lying since 1776.
-Nigeria ask them for ZMapp. They refused.
-Nigeria ask them for intelligence report. They Refused.
-Nigeria ask them to help target movement of arms across the Sahara from Libya. They never gave a damm.
-Nigeria wants to buy arms. They blocked it.
OK now we get it. They predicted that Nigeria will break up in 2015 so they're will do everything possible to make it a reality.
America and Europe in general are liars.

Nigeria is the only last man standing in the committee of independent Countries. All the rest especially South Africa are puppets of the west. That's why they exposed our arms deal in South Africa.

But whether they like it or not Nigeria shall surely prevail and come out stronger.
If there's any country that is standing on the way of America to Spread its Africom menace in Africa, it is Nigeria. Am very proud of this.

]

Is America Nigeria's Houseboy See as you dey list things
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by millionaireman: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Nigerians are the worst enemy of Nigeria. There is nothing in the report suggesting specifically that the US actually denied blocking the sale of CH-47 Chinook transport aircraft to Nigeria.
I agree with you that Nigerians are the worst enemies of Nigeria. Nigerians declared war against the country's elected president. The set of Nigerians that declared the war now mount high level global propaganda against the country's topmost leadership, in a bid to grap apex political power next elections. Some gullible Nigerians appear to buy into the negative propaganda by the group which wants Aso Rock power by any means. Sometimes, one believes that even some elements in some Wesrteen countries' embassies in Nigeria seem to be cajolled into buying into the propaganda of these "power must reside with north" people. Like in this issue and others before it, US embassy officials in Nigeria seem to extraordinarily wade into Nigeria's domestic politics these election days.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by mbulela: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
teenidol: ]

Is America Nigeria's Houseboy See as you dey list things
No mind am. Embarrassing themselves in public.
Like a girl reeling out the things she asked her sugar daddy for and he refused.
Meanwhile most of the begging no even get basis.
There was no Zmapp in commercial quantity to give.
You do not need anybody to stop arms moving across Sahara. What you need is to police your borders better. With all our porous borders we still get mouth to talk. Abi you want America to come and manage our borders?
Go away with your begi begi spirit. Classic poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
ChukwuCantDie: The source is ME because I follow our military and YOU dont. I do not have to explain myself to you or anyone else.
You are and empty noisy barrel
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by mbulela: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
teenidol: Once Again, the Nigerian government has diverted our attention and focus .

The question still Remains

1. Explain how over 9 million dollars was flown on a PERSONAL private Jet

Was there no other possible means to get that money to Israel??
Why haven't the Israelis spoken up??

It just doesn't make sense.

It is not meant to make sense. It is just an irritant,it will go away so they can concentrate on what they do best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.