Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,199 members, 7,897,095 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

1Alex's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Alex's Profile / 1Alex's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria To Be Net Exporter Of Petroleum In December — NNPC by 1Alex: 6:04am On Jul 16
Before or by December now, we go hear another story.
Autos / Re: Bought Brand New 2021 Toyota Landcruiser Prado V6 - Keyless - Low Mileage - 75m by 1Alex: 4:08pm On Jul 15
Bought brand new but e carry China front bumper?

Is there something you may want to tell us?
Autos / Re: ❌ SOLD ❌ ⭐SWEET DEAL 2008 Lexus Gx 470 ✓Registered ✓Toks standard ✓Aux Gear...⭐ by 1Alex: 3:52pm On Jul 15
This is GX470 oga
Autos / Re: Foreign Used Honda Accord Hennessy With Going For #1.950m by 1Alex: 3:44pm On Jul 15
GreyWolf01:
Foreign used could also be niger or Chad... grin
or even cotonou 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Autos / Re: Registered Honda CR-V 2005 Model Forsale by 1Alex: 3:40pm On Jul 15
This is 2002/2003
Autos / Re: Very Neat Naija Used 2003 Honda Accord Eod - 2.7m by 1Alex: 3:37pm On Jul 15
Lol
Politics / Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by 1Alex: 2:45pm On Jul 15
mrvitalis:

If the farmers form a cooperative and are trained and given guns.. Sure why not

Like I said it's not mutually exclusive
good. it will sure work!!! And we have arrived at what I said initially, "tackle insecurity first"
Politics / Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by 1Alex: 2:13pm On Jul 15
mrvitalis:

They are not mutually exclusive

Farmers can help with that
farmers can face bandits that parade machine guns?
Politics / Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by 1Alex: 8:46am On Jul 15
Xkonzult:

Na lie tackle corruption first, security will stabilize ...if u like pumping trillions in security architecture,or economic architecture it will get to private pocket...oga...same tinubu and apakbio knows and their cronies
can you suggest how corruption can be tackled?
Travel / Re: In Jamaica by 1Alex: 7:41am On Jul 15
Nonsense thread. Wi kno seh Jamaica good but yuh nuh chat anytin bout dat. Just post bloodclaat picture deh everywhere. Runway bwatty!
Politics / Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by 1Alex: 7:27am On Jul 15
mrvitalis:
I honestly can understand that that Tinubu and his team are ignorant. Sure I can understand that

But what I don't understand is their arrogance in their ignorance

Hire consultants in developmental economics na .. Let them tell u what to do na

Now u have removed import duty for food, which would weaken naira more and have no benefit to our local farmers

Instead of reducing import duty, use the revenue generated to upgrade local farmers
tackle security issues first before anything about farming.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Begins Moves To De-Marginalise Igbos – Ganduje by 1Alex: 7:15am On Jul 15
Lanre1st:

IPOB ideology marginalised Igbos
what informed ipob ideology?
Travel / Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by 1Alex: 7:05am On Jul 15
Andrea3000:
Can u please introduce me to the agents that help u for the legalization of your police character
every time agent agent. You people always like spending money unnecessarily. Don't you know what is police? Can't you do it yourself? Tueeeeee
Crime / Re: US Court Sentenced 3 Nigerians To 235yrs In Jail. by 1Alex: 5:39am On Jul 15
Goodvibes007:

Out of desperation, you are posting news from 2017 .

and even called it breaking news.
Romance / Re: Can You Withstand Celibacy For Forty-one Years Like This Man? (pix) by 1Alex: 7:47pm On Jul 14
Celibacy as a man is not in your best interest

1 Like

Crime / Re: Scary Moment Unknown Gunmen Kidnapped A Motorist In Anambra (Video) by 1Alex: 7:32am On Jul 14
Na waa oooo
Politics / Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by 1Alex: 1:13pm On Jul 13
So Peter Obi was right after all.
Travel / Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by 1Alex: 5:03am On Jul 13
Winnie56:

😂😂😂😂😂 It a long term plan
Slow and steady
alot of things might have changed by then.
Romance / Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by 1Alex: 7:46pm On Jul 12
madone:
A good of example of man scarce. For better for worst
and a good example of some guys are lucky.
Crime / Re: FG Alerts Nigerians Using Android Phones Of Malware Stealing Banking Data by 1Alex: 5:56pm On Jul 12
No be who get money for him account dem dey steal him banking data

Politics / Re: Minimum Wage: We Must Cut Our Coat According To Our Clothes, Tinubu Tells Labour by 1Alex: 6:21am On Jul 12
Charity begins at home

22 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria-EU Deal Sparks False Claims Over LGBT Rights - BBC by 1Alex: 6:20am On Jul 12
Ok
Sports / Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by 1Alex: 7:08am On Jul 10
Who knows about king ọla on telegram? I suspect every activity.
Career / Re: Top Benefits Of Getting Certified In Chatgpt by 1Alex: 6:44am On Jul 10
How can you be just talking about chatgpt? You should be talking about generative AI.
Autos / Re: Nigeria Used Toyota Camry For Sale by 1Alex: 8:44pm On Jul 09
Op talk true, can you buy this car for 5m?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Adeleke Warns FG Against Using Loans As Debt Trap For Students by 1Alex: 7:14pm On Jul 09
MrBrownJay1:
as if most people who will get these loan will use it to pay school fees etc...lol!

abeg just call the loan POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME and be merry... in this economy, any money dashed will help the ones out there with financial difficulties. let some of the loot go to the people jare!

no cash will be given to anyone. Go and read the provisions of the loan

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo In 1967. by 1Alex: 1:54pm On Jul 09
[quote author=confusedlady post=130866705]Please pay attention to the following copied conditions and conclude if this was not an Ibo agenda to subjugate and control Western Nigeria and Lagos.....

(iv) [b]Biafran troops will, after the liberation of the Yorubaland, remain in that territory only for as long as we in Biafra consider it necessary for the Yorubas to consolidate their position and sovereignty against any external threat.

(v) On the liberation of the Yorubaland, you will be appointed as the Military Governor of that territory.

(vi) The liberation of Western Nigeria will be a prelude to the liberation of all Yorubas up to the River Niger and the severance of all connections between the West and the North at Jebba.

(vii) During the period of Biafrans troops’ presence in your territory, all political measures, statements or decrees shall be subject to the approval, in writing by myself or on my authority.

(viii) Should our troops arrive and liberate Lagos, the government of the Republic of Biafra reserves the right to appoint a Military administrator for the territory. Such an Administrator will remain in office until a merger of that territory with Yorubaland is effected by Biafran troops.

(ix) As soon as possible after your appointment as the Military Governor of Western Nigeria and separation of that territory from Nigeria, you and I must meet to discuss:
(a) the duration of stay of Biafran troops in your territory;

(b) the areas and subjects of cooperation between the liberated sovereign states of Western Nigeria, or by what name it may call itself, and Biafra.

And what does the bolded mean to you? Even when you removed some parts of it to make it support your narrative.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Peugeot 407 - The Most Common Problems And Fixes by 1Alex: 8:29pm On Jul 08
EggSauce:
why did you convert to manual
alot of things are connected to the gear. Everything that concerns the tyre is connected to the gear. When the tyres are worn out, when the ABS sensor on the hub is damaged, when the tyre has a puncture etc, they all report to the gear making the gear to get stuck on speed 3. This is not a malfunctioning of the gear but it is designed for the driver's safety. When the vehicle develops any of the issues mentioned above, even if you install a brand new transmission, it will not work till you fix the issue.

So to drive my car with a worn out tyre or to drive even with bad ABS sensor or drive even when the tyre is punctured, I decided to covert to manual transmission. And now this is July 2024, I am still enjoying the ride.

1 Like

Business / Re: Naira Appreciates To ₦1,530/$ From ₦1,535 In Parallel Market by 1Alex: 10:21am On Jul 06
Okwyjesus:
Yoru - crazy.

I use to rate Tinubu high until he took over power.
even me sef

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Cost Implication Of Roofing A 2 Bedroom Flat by 1Alex: 8:25am On Jul 06
I am waiting too
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kenyan President Removes Budget For First Lady by 1Alex: 2:34pm On Jul 05
Remman:
This is a true leader. Here in Nigeria na selfish men be leaders.
who is a true leader? It's like you are not following recent events unfolding in Kenya. He did that in a bid to save himself from the gen-z that has taken over the country.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Please Recommend A Drone With Good Camera Quality With A Budget Of 100k-150k by 1Alex: 4:55am On Jul 05
Good camera/features/100-150k should not be in the same sentence.

With that budget, you can only get plastic toy drones for children. The cheapest Dji drone you can get won't be less than 800k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.