Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures (48797 Views)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Jonathan's University Graduation & Nysc Pictures...( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by reaky(m): 5:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Ymodulus:
But this man said he had no shoes. And couldn't afford basic fashion accessories, however I can see him wearing a glass in the picture above. He lied.

Have you forgotten
Camera man since 10bc always have
Those at there stand or studios
To make your photo session good

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Merlissa(f): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:
I camped at Isheyin too, Wen did u serve

Ibadan South-West
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by igeolink: 6:41am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
millions of Nigerians have also passed through this same process of education,so what's the big deal?

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUELESS!!
You and GMB excluded from the Million please !!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
millions of Nigerians have also passed through this same process of education,so what's the big deal?

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUVELESS!!

poster said no insulting the president.
what is wrong with you? Seems you had a very rough childhood.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Merlissa:

He served at Iseyin... I saw his signature in the "book of life"

I don't think there was NYSC during Buhari's time #justsaying
He served in the old Oyo State, now part of Osun State. Iseyin is in present day Oyo State.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by M4gunners: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2015
My presido got Swag even before swag was created.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Burger01(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
...and he said he had no shoes.. Liar. He should be managing a zoo and not a country angry sad
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by naijasaints: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
How come an educated Nigeria is failing as a president?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Alright SEEN.. But can Goodluck show us his SENSE? grin
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by hotgunz(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
I tot he said he didn't hv shoe?
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Nigerians can not ignore a true democrat, a very tested and trusted humble common-man who has transformed many sectors despite constant media war, Boko Haram war and party wars and vote for a very toxic khakistocratic coupist, aged 'Ancestor' with the knowledge of nothing more than shoot-at-sight.

Nigerians, the choice is simple. Vote an Educated Man, Vote for a Humble man and Not an aged Ancestor without a WAEC certification, that climbed the ladder of military career using fake result.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by AONO: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Merlissa:

He served in iresi in osun state and not iseyin his picture is in front of the school he served and the name a garden in his name
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Kai...that convocation gown doesn't look like Uniport own...I graduated from Uniport...or na borrow? undecided just asking
tuborme:
Please take a good look at our President as a Young university graduate. Your comments are welcome. No insults to the office of the president. No tribal mud slings.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by makzeze: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
IS HE PUTTING HIS EDUCATIONAL QUALUFICATIONS IN FULL PRACTICE angry
no Sir. He doesnt. PEJ is misusing it.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by DAIL(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
This guy na dan iska
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Prisca0ge(f): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2015
He go school but he no get brain. He for go learn Mechanic.

March4Buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by hotgunz(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Merlissa:

buhari served pls, he served wit the nigeria army
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by funmilayo32(f): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
nice picture
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
tuborme:
Please take a good look at our President as a Young university graduate. Your comments are welcome. No insults to the office of the president. No tribal mud slings.

Have you seen the picture of the young Buhari serving his country in a way this clueless man would never be able to?

Even if Buhari could serve in the NYSC, he wouldn't be able to since he was already serving in the Nigerian Army (in those days when NA was NA).

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Woleleye(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Merlissa:

No sir! He served in Iresi, Osun state
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by holluwai(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
This is not what matters, if he like make him show us him birth certificate and him death certificate join, you're a disgrace Jonah!!!!! A farmer with proper sense of ruling will do us good

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by OgologoDimkpa: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Common WAEC certificate cerpiticate Buhari not get?
Mr Kwaraption they said went to address the queen in London.
Error!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Prisca0ge(f): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Alright SEEN.. But can Goodluck show us his SENSE? grin
All you'll find in his skull is cooked indomie and pap. grin
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by firstolalekan(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2015
tuborme:
Mumu
I will soon upload his pop for you all deluded PDPïgs to see.

SAI BUHARI.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by feddy09(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Omen see Oga Jona!! No picture Editing 4here O!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Martiyu(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
saniabubakar174:
this is the kind of man we need to be our president

This makes me wonder who your president has been in d yl. Excuse me, we don't need this kind of man as leadership is not by certificate... We only need one that would deliver the dividends of whatever office he or she occupies, sentiments and prejudices apart.
Pls, think and refocus ur reasoning in the right direction.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by walozanga(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Clemzzz:
And so?
I have mine too,honestly.

I DEY FEAR THAT UR HONESTLY.... WHO ASKED U?
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by condralbede(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUELESS!!
Show us your own pix....I guess you are in The same shoe with your paymastertongue

GEJ till you install brain....because you hv been brainwashed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by chiefbamo(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
NDA graduates don't Serve!,and how well has he even put the knowledge to bear in governing the nation,abeg park well...sai buhari,sai mai gaskiya,sai baba

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by kay1one2(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

You haven't achieved anything reasonable I life so just be silent when success speaks!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by OgologoDimkpa: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

Your Bukohari has no WAEC certificate so it's a big deal
Buhari is a cattle rearer embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by oyeludef(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Merlissa:

its a lie. He served in osun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Governors Who Will Face Hottest Battles In 2019 / Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.