Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,263 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures (48816 Views)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Jonathan's University Graduation & Nysc Pictures...( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by thaneviller(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please o...ehn...iwant to ask people clamouring for jonathan where they have heard that people who go to the military do serve in form of nysc....
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by umarc19: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
saniabubakar174:
this is the kind of man we need to be our president

Yea..."The kind of man" and definitely NOT "The Man" to be our President In Shaa Allah.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by franksam2009: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
millions of Nigerians have also passed through this same process of education,so what's the big deal?

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUELESS!!
. your papa is super clueless
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Grahamjnr(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Ymodulus:
But this man said he had no shoes. And couldn't afford basic fashion accessories, however I can see him wearing a glass in the picture above. He lied.
Shut up dummy, he was referring to his primary school days and not his university days. And to confirm this, my pastor who's the President age mate said it was a common thing for most families and the only pair of footwear he had was for special occasions like Children Day and Christmas service.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Shubbylee(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Kwaaaaaaaaa!! Enrol in point and shoot courses you mean?? The man is as dull as you APC touts.Tell your "zeneral" to show proof. You can writhe in pain for all I care, your Mallam is an illiterate that's all. Bunkum!!

LOL!! Mr PDP Tout!! Oya go and use ur BSC/HND (if you have one) to Enrol in those 'point and shoot' Courses Nah!! A general would do what he likes when he likes, he won't be held to Ransome by stupid petty talks from Illiterates like u, he does not have to prove he has a Certificate because Stupid pple like you want him to, A general is not a Man you can push around like your clueless brother. if he has No SSCE why is he not in jail? Or is that another sign of incompetence from your Clueless PhD holder!! #SaiBuhari
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Forwetinnah: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Shubbylee:

LOL!! Mr PDP Tout!! Oya go and use ur BSC/HND (if you have one) to Enrol in those 'point and shoot' Courses Nah!! A general would do what he likes when he likes, he won't be held to Ransome by stupid petty talks from Illiterates like u, he does not have to prove he has a Certificate because Stupid pple like you want him to, A general is not a Man you can push around like your clueless brother. if he has No SSCE why is he not in jail? Or is that another sign of incompetence from your Clueless PhD holder!! #SaiBuhari

Cry yourself a dam!! It still doesn't change the fact that you're a looser supporting a fellow looser...and yes Buhari enrolled in such point and shoot classes without academic records under namu namu ne connection, after all it was the NDA that enlisted him. I can see how well the clueless Phd holder is dealing with you dunces. Like I said..you can writhe in pain for all I care, your Mallam won't win even a local government councillor election in Nigeria because he's NOT QUALIFIED!! Btw ain't you supposed to be praying for his recovery seeing that he's gone to seek medical help and patch himself up in the US and you lot are out here telling people he's in the UK. See the deception you dolts are buried in?? Party of unbelievable lies and deception
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Shubbylee(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Cry yourself a dam!! It still doesn't change the fact that you're a looser supporting a fellow looser...and yes Buhari enrolled in such point and shoot classes without academic records under namu namu ne connection, after all it was the NDA that enlisted him. I can see how well the clueless Phd holder is dealing with you dunces. Like I said..you can writhe in pain for all I care, your Mallam won't win even a local government councillor election in Nigeria because he's NOT QUALIFIED!! Btw ain't you supposed to be praying for his recovery seeing that he's gone to seek medical help and patch himself up in the US and you lot are out here telling people he's in the UK. See the deception you dolts are buried in?? Party of unbelievable lies and deception

I've made my point, i can't trade foul words with a stranger on social media, i'm too Big for that....it's for kids like u!! Oh u know u're supporting a Clueless Man LOL....that's all I needed to hear from you thanks!! May God Run your life the way GEJ has Run Nigeria in his Tenure.....Say Amen to that!!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Forwetinnah: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Shubbylee:

I've made my point, i can't trade foul words with a stranger on social media, i'm too Big for that....it's for kids like u!! Oh u know u're supporting a Clueless Man LOL....that's all I needed to hear from you thanks!! May God Run your life the way GEJ has Run Nigeria in his Tenure.....Say Amen to that!!

Blaaaaaaaaah!! See who's claiming to be grown up? For all you know I might be older than you. GEJ has and is still doing his duties as the BEST, read my lips. ..BEST president this country has had. How God decides to run my life depends on the choices I make as an individual so save your prayer..i dont need it.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by ArcToyin(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
saniabubakar174:
this is the kind of man we need to be our president
if only he can serve us right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Kuje Hospital Rejects Lady Butchered On Election Day In Abuja(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.