Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures (48808 Views)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Jonathan's University Graduation & Nysc Pictures...( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Freelancer00(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2015
nationwide1:
@op, why tow the way of the APC by representing pictures as certificates?

The unimpeachable integrity of our amiable president won't allow him lay claims to certificates he does not have?
I'm confused here. What integrity does Jonathan have
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
meetndee:

Like imprisoning journalist and silencing them, killing our economy during is reign etc.
Tell me, which military regime have ever granted freedom of the press apart from that of General Abdulsalami? Mind you, the Nigerian economy as of 1983 is far far better than the Nigerian economy as at 2015.

So what are you yammering about eh?
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
sphinx54:

Bastard bigot! May your life be run just the way the clueless one is running Nigeria. Amen.

May the kind of favors that brought the president from nowhere to somewhere be my portion in Jesus Name, Amen!

I will not abuse you smiley

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Aarewa: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Is it the picture or NYSC or Certificates would bring us GOOD ROADS NETWORK,GOOD HEALTH FACILITIES,UNINTERUPTABLE POWER SUPPLY,FOOD ON OUR TSBLE E.TC......D man should have used his so many degrees to solve some of the problems but prove wrong.So,what is the meaning of all big big big book he read and all certoficates obtained without application,this is just a mere paper.So,it is better we try another person without all these meaningless degree and see if we can hv differences.Meanwhile intelligence,experiences couple with education could work in ruling Nigeria,meanwhile,having big big big degrees/certificate is not what edication means.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by anonimi: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
millions of Nigerians have also passed through this same process of education,so what's the big deal?

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUELESS!!

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by jibril597: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
dartz iz way oo !! buhari wore military uniform and iz dere dangling inside the gown!!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by babestella: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
millions of Nigerians have also passed through this same process of education,so what's the big deal?

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUELESS!!

They have started already disrespecting the president, useless s!lly e-goats. Whether he is clueless or not, he is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. When will you be elected as the local government councillor in your state? You can't even lead your family meeting you are here spewing thrash. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

I agree with U on this one Buh hez Nat still as CLUELESS as ur Daddy!!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa the guy no wear shoes during his graduation,dat was why he told the photographer not to give him full shot grin
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Paentera(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
OP, NYSC started with my father's set in 1972. Obviously Buhari was a Lt Col. at that time, just successful in helping to keep Nigeria as a unit. Why would he then have done NYSC?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by rileyy(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015
tuborme:
Please take a good look at our President as a Young university graduate. Your comments are welcome. No insults to the office of the president. No tribal mud slings.

People can hype nonsense, so beacause of this u think he deserve our votes? Please bring something more convincing, this don't hold water. Quote me nonsense and amadioha strikes you!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by JEITO: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2015
I will start taking pix and video of my kids from an early age as well as keep all their documents and uniforms if possible. This one wey nobody knows tomorrow. I don't want to hear how far....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by rileyy(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

I agree with U on this one Buh hez Nat still as CLUELESS as ur Daddy!!

So GEJ is ur own dad? Height of insanity and lack of manners. Do you have to rein insult on people cos they made known their candid opinion. Pls get a life n start reasoning like humans do, I mean sane humans thou
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by biggybanty7(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Mumu pple una no dey tink b4 comment,wen NYSC started,compare wit buhari dem carry 1guy pix show us say na jonathan
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by amichaelz101(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
How can buhari claim to end insurgency when he hasn't been bold enough to name Boko Haram in any of his speeches?
Buhari show us ur certi shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by anonimi: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:
if only this guy had fought corruption.

STOP recycling LIES told and fueled by unscrupulous people that do not tally with the steady progress made by this federal administration in the SYSTEMATIC fight against corruption duly acknowledged by those who have always scored us low even when the letter-writing Agbaya of Owu and his Due Process pikin were in charge.

Corruption index: ‘Nigeria’s improvement confirms Jonathan’s anti-corruption fight’

The Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Mr. Reno Omokri, has noted that the Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index 2014 confirmed the success of the anti-corruption fight of the president. Nigeria improve on the CPI from 144 in 2013 to 136 this year.

He attributed the success to the clinical surgical incision made by President Jonathan at the centers of corruption in the country.
“The significant improvement Nigeria has made in the 2014 Corruption Perception Index released by Transparency International is as a result of the clinical surgical incision made by President Jonathan at the centers of corruption in Nigeria.

You may recall that the Fertilizer Procurement and Distribution regime of the Agricultural sector used to be a cesspool of corruption. Billions of dollars were lost as middlemen inflated costs yet supplied subpar products to our farmers. But under the guidance of President Jonathan, 14 million farmers were registered by the Ministry of Agriculture and were connected directly to the product through the e-wallet system which allowed the ministry send texts to farmers to go and pick up their fertilizer and seeds direct from the depot. Nigeria has saved close to $2 Billion that would have gone into the pockets of corrupt officials and middlemen by this system.

Also, I am sure Transparency International took into account the fact that this administration took the unprecedented step of auditing the workforce of the Federal Civil Service and in the process weeded out fifty thousand ghost workers saving Nigeria almost 350 billion Naira per annum. Due to the President’s determination to punish this economic sabotage, those responsible have been forwarded to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for prosecution to the highest extent of the law.

It is also common knowledge that this administration has all but eliminated electoral fraud. Nigerians as well as Transparency International can attest to the fact that all elections held under the watch of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, whether the 2011 General Elections, or the elections in Edo, Anambra, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Niger, have been free and fair and seen to be so by the International Community.
These and other policies are the criteria that TI has used to bump Nigeria up in her ratings.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/corruption-index-nigerias-improvement-confirms-jonathans-anti-corruption-fight/#sthash.NeCg3Pvx.dpuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098905_agriculturereform_jpega059f1921e04629987b0d142212d4df7

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their CHANGE.
What about you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by lyntiffany(f): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Even when shown facts, only clueless individuals will still belabor a point.
not when the clueful you cannot fathom out were your certificate was once dropped, it's disheartening.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
I served too in Askira Uba Borno so whats d Bleepdoes that solve his cluelessness
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by joseph1832(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
not when the clueful you cannot fathom out were your certificate was once dropped, it's disheartening.
Disheartening is when shown facts and still people refuse to adhere to it, instead they rant like a sexually starved mob looking for who to rape!.

I still wonder why many will still over flog this certificate issue of a thing. The APC laid false claims about GEJ's Phd thesis, and Uniport came out to say the claims were false, the APC rested!. The PDP laid claims about Buhari's certificate, the school principal came out and said he passed out from the school. Instead of the PDP and their sympathizers to rest, they're still yammering about Buhari's certificate giving all sort of 'yeye' excuse.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by lyntiffany(f): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Disheartening is when shown facts and still people refuse to adhere to it, instead they rant like a sexually starved mob looking for who to rape!.

I still wonder why many will still over flog this certificate issue of a thing. The APC laid false claims about GEJ's Phd thesis, and Uniport came out to say the claims were false, the APC rested!. The PDP laid claims about Buhari's certificate, the school principal came out and said he passed out from the school. Instead of the PDP and their sympathizers to rest, they're still yammering about Buhari's certificate giving all sort of 'yeye' excuse.

All I can say to you now is OYO (on your own ) have a nice day.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
All I can say to you now is OYO (on your own ) have a nice day.
Run away little child and next time, don't engage in debate you know you'll not learn from.

May the Force be with you.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Forwetinnah: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Pizzanatty:
WOOW...Why Is Gej Doing Ds To Intimidate Mr B Nah...The Next Thing Nw,u Will Hear, MR B Did His NYSC With Cambrigde...

Before nko. ..person wey write wasc for cambridge suppose serve for cambridge na.

Buhari served in Queen Eliza's palace, serving tea and Danish cookies grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Forwetinnah: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Buhari can show you his military credentials, I believe it will still not satisfy the likes of you.

Point and shoot craze-dentials. ...i see
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by 0b1nna: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
pictures speaks thousand words not the manufactured script given to us by pa buharia as a graduant from military war college ehmm.......... can some one pls remind me the name of the country he graduated from? and for some people asking if it's an achievement, yea it is a big deal of an achievement judging from what one has to pass through to acquire this. Do me a favour ask your buhari was their any story to tell in his NO SCHOOL ACADEMY?

Well said.
Your legs con fine well well. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
rileyy:

So GEJ is ur own dad? Height of insanity and lack of manners. Do you have to rein insult on people cos they made known their candid opinion. Pls get a life n start reasoning like humans do, I mean sane humans thou
Riley or freeman or woteva ur name is,its like u ve got problems with ur eyes. My abusive words are obviously insults Buh d oda idiotz abusive words on ur president are candid opinions ryt?? U shud be d one trying to get a life cos its obviously hard for U,anyway sorry abt ur sight,try to stay away from ur fone sometimes before u loose d sight completely. Ve a good day Riley Freeman!!!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Champele(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Our humble president.we love you .carry go.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Mars88(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
pictures speaks thousand words not the manufactured script given to us by pa buharia as a graduant from military war college ehmm.......... can some one pls remind me the name of the country he graduated from? and for some people asking if it's an achievement, yea it is a big deal of an achievement judging from what one has to pass through to acquire this. Do me a favour ask your buhari was their any story to tell in his NO SCHOOL ACADEMY?
wise

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Forwetinnah: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
kolaaderin:

He only serve for a year. Buhari did for over 3 decades. If u truely know what serving the land really mean.

Eziokwu, with nothing to show for it??!! 3 decades kwaa?? Evidence pullleeease to show he indeed served Nigeria for 3 decades. Shiooor!!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Champele(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
To apc,instead of an illiterate to rule me i do rather stick with your so called clueless one,atleast he can read and write,he is not a murderer,he gave me freedom of speech,gave rail and train,gave me University,roads,etc.GEJ joor.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by fikki1: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
I tot he had no shoes....how come lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Suljosh: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2015
tuborme:
Please take a good look at our President as a Young university graduate. Your comments are welcome. No insults to the office of the president. No tribal mud slings.
ode ni yan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office / Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / South-East Governors And Their Families (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.