Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures (48815 Views)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Jonathan's University Graduation & Nysc Pictures...( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Horrlah(f): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2015
walozanga:

Is a question and the answer is YES!
Of what use wld it be to start an argument with a retard hmmm
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by slim009: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari Graduated from Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA).NDA graduates dont go for Youth Service.Don't be Ignorant
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by adedayourt(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2015
walozanga:

Is a question and the answer is YES!

By your YES I assume u mean he's putting his qualification into practice by way of playing d prt of a cattle rearer
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by omokoladele(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2015
This man served in my state?
Shit!!!!!!!undecided
No wonder d state is still underdeveloped!
Badluck everywhere
Thank God for Aregbesola that is CHANGING it
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by bobchigar(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2015
It is not amount of qualifications he have but how he can use it to bring progress to this country.
He has been tested and failed this nation, Nigerians can not afford to continue with him in his maladministration of this country. It is over!
That is why Nigerians shall MARCH4BUHARI on March28 and March Buhari to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by j4sure(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Really
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by kolaaderin: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Pizzanatty:
WOOW...Why Is Gej Doing Ds To Intimidate Mr B Nah...The Next Thing Nw,u Will Hear, MR B Did His NYSC With Cambrigde...

He only serve for a year. Buhari did for over 3 decades. If u truely know what serving the land really mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by InHim4Him(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
millions of Nigerians have also passed through this same process of education,so what's the big deal?

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUELESS!!

Sorry! The thing or person who did this to you really did you bad. Just remember to take your medicine.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Merlissa(f): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:
I camped at Isheyin too, Wen did u serve

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by chamboy(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Merlissa:

Nov/dec shey Asin Batch C
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Merlissa(f): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:
Asin when

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Merlissa(f): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2015
oyeludef:
its a lie. He served in osun state

It's now Osun State. It was the Old Oyo now called Iseyin.

People who camped at Iseyin were told by the NYSC co-ordinator.

I and some other people didn't believe until we saw his signature in the "Book Of Life"
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by CaptPlanet(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
millions of Nigerians have also passed through this same process of education,so what's the big deal?

You people should stop hyping your clueless president. He's still SUPER CLUELESS!!

He's clueless but he's attained the highest office in the land and will sit there till 2019.

You who is super intelligent, Have you sent your cv to FAAN? I heard they're recruiting.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Merlissa(f): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:
Nov/dec shey Asin Batch C

No batch B but i was part of the SAID instructors in batch C
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by sani99: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
YES,the good old days,but where is that of GBM? Its a pity that even the Yorubas that are well schooled have play down the issue of gmb cert saga.This is a blind way to play politics,what has sahara and other apc machines done on this issue?
GEJ is well qualified but some Nigerias are now clamoring for a man that cant prove his waec yet !
This is 21st century and I think GEJ is the main man till 2019
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by CaptPlanet(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2015
kolaaderin:

He only serve for a year. Buhari did for over 3 decades. If u truely know what serving the land really mean.

I'm glad you brought that up.
Please tell me what he achieved in 3 decades of service.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by dayoviews: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
IS HE PUTTING HIS EDUCATIONAL QUALUFICATIONS IN FULL PRACTICE angry

Good question...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2015
tuborme:
Please take a good look at our President as a Young university graduate. Your comments are welcome. No insults to the office of the president. No tribal mud slings.

How has the country benefited from that?
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by FKseun(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:
if only this guy had fought corruption....tackled insurgency and showed accountability for oil sales proceeds ...yes also not foistered vagabonds on southwestern PDP!....if only...

UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE!
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by TheProfe: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2015
tuborme:
Please take a good look at our President as a Young university graduate. Your comments are welcome. No insults to the office of the president. No tribal mud slings.

Just wondering the importance of the inscription on the pix.. I expected that you'd reasonable post the pix without the Buhari tingy on it.

Moreso, U asked if Buhari could display his convocation & NYSC pix..
This is rather preposterous knowing full well that the ENTIRETY of Jonathan's academic & previous work experience have amounted to next to nothing as far as the welfare of the Nigerian citizenry is concerned.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by walozanga(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Horrlah:

Of what use wld it be to start an argument with a retard hmmm

You are so backward... Is a question and I answered. WHY ARE U CRYING?
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Aarenaija: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
What speciality does serving at NYSC level bring to the table when it comes to Governance or leadership?
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by meetndee(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Buhari can show you his military credentials, I believe it will still not satisfy the likes of you.

Like imprisoning journalist and silencing them, killing our economy during is reign etc. undecided
joseph1832:
Buhari can show you his military credentials, I believe it will still not satisfy the likes of you.

Like imprisoning journalist and silencing them, killing our economy during is reign etc.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Esperooke(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2015
These pro-Jonathans are just trying all means to market a less appealing soul. What matters to well meaning Nigerians is not all this archeological relics but what will usher in a new lease of life for we Nigerians, which we didn't find in the present Government and hence the crave for change.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by otunbashonny(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
If only he agreed 19 is greater than 16. He would get my vote.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by irenmwinfo(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
But president Jonathan really disappointed the whole Nigerians'. We thought he will bring change and put an end to this suffering yet it get worsens everyday... How I wish life is as better as living without suffering... No one knows the fate of tomorrow. Mr Buhari, what else are you looking for again. The game should be left for the young ones. Leaders of yesterday also the leaders of tomorrow. What type of impression are you giving to us ? Do youth really have future at all to embrace the responsibility to serve their fathers' land. All you "politicians' think about is your own.... May God deliver the country
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2015
[size=16pt]Buhari cant show you his own because he went to military schools..... Ask an aviation engineer or Pilot to show you his NYSC pictures, if he cant provide it call him also an illiterate..... Nigerians are majorly very unintelligent people, swayed by the most stu.pid propagandas.......
[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Esperooke(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2015
These pro-Jonathans are just trying all means to market a less appealing fella. For goodness sake, what matters to well meaning Nigerians is not all these archeological relics but how to usher in a new lease of life for we Nigerians, which we didn't find in the present Government and hence the crave for change.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
jayfolarin:
Sometimes I wonder how this man can be a graduate and pictorial evidences like this just make me sad. Lots of actions and mostly inaction like a stark illiterate. I mean, even a primary certificate holder wouldn't say 'Common Stealing, they call it Corruption'

You are the one who need education.... or you dont reason at all
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by madjune(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
It should even be a shame to discerning Nigerians that jonathan's handlers would have the temerity to post evidence of his "scholarly background" onlline.

We all know that his claimed intellectualism is questionable.

A scholar that tries to separate stealing from corruption.
A scholar without sound moral judgement who appoints dubious characters into sensitive positions.
A scholar that can't evaluate members of his team to know who's the dead weight or not.

A scholar that's asking for 4 more years to achieve what he failed to do in 6yrs.

Plsssss.

Give us his picture with Albert Einstein too.
Nigerians now know better.

Stop the effizi.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by sphinx54: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You are a great man, Mr President, God be with you.
Bastard bigot! May your life be run just the way the clueless one is running Nigeria. Amen.
Re: President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures by Ideyontop: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:

I normally will not get involved with inter-partisan rivalry cos I am not a fanatic of any party, but this your lopsided comments is getting over board!

Why trying to make nothing of our Presidents formal education? Does Buhari have anyone? Its annoying how someone without legs is insulting and mocking the man with shoes on his feet!

APC's style of coercion, bastardization and threats is not nice at all! Please stay off with this kind of warped mindset ,you shouldn't be associating with people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.