Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women (7054 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) / A Road Littered With Thorns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women by grafikdon: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
Ifele, are you a comedian?
Re: Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women by earTHMama: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
1. This is not an issue about religion so it does not matter if the beggars are Christian or Muslim.
2. Yorubas are not very good at taking care of the poor in their society so you see the only welfare they
get is from begging.
3. Unemployment is everywhere and believe me it is all man-made. Yes
4. The devils jack up the unemployment rate just before major wars such as WW2 so that they can get a lot
of poor young people both male and females to fight their wars for them.
5. Thats what gonna happen in Nigeria. War is coming. The unemployed youth are more willing to believe in
racist and tribalist propaganda which start the forestfire of war. Read the signs.
6. Nigerians do not want to believe the war is coming but a lot know it is.
The signs: mass hunger, food shortage, high youth unemployment, widespread paranoia, hatred for government, high incidence of organized crime(fraud), economic failure and depression, economic migration etc.
Roflmao.
Re: Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women by earTHMama: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2009
Ifele, are you a comedian?
He's a 'Delusionalist'. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women by grafikdon: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2009
earTHMama:

He's a 'Delusionalist'. kiss kiss kiss

Yep. . . that's more like it. grin
Re: Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women by Charlesmud(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2009
, All the money wey dem steal go North, no sense to use am develop there city. Anyway we go separate finally forsure cus Yorubas can take this nonsense foolish northerners.

, To make things much easier, make dem approve Yorubas sharp sharp make we split comot, Dem go dey come lagos or Yorubas state come beg, why dem no go Abuja their capital go beg (lagos still be the Capital).

Na separation go end this bulshits, lastly me no believe in all this killing stuffs o wey dem hausas dey kill for North, if I was in lagos when it happened, I SWEAR I GO ATTACK ANY HAUSA FOR MY SIDE to show dem say "if dem think say dem get madness, some Yorubas too get" Foolish people
Re: Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women by omongbati: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2010
lol@ topic. Yoruba littered with homeless beggars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efcc Arrests Arik Air’s Chief Pilot / PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets UN Appointment To Tackle Childhood Malnutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.