Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,920 members, 7,969,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (268916 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2009
olofofo ,pls how can i join the group.its diff from the usual nairaland group i know.i think am missing something here.kindly put me through.The problem i see about download from sr is :even if your sht is working fine and you have new update for art once you download the art forget your sht is gone forever .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2009
@all,
I'm finding it difficult to modify my posts. The 'modify' botton seems to have dissappeared.
Is anybody experiencing same or am I the only one having this problem?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2009
is tv zimbo working now.my is showing no audio or video.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2009
George_D:

@all,
I'm finding it difficult to modify my posts. The 'modify' botton seems to have dissappeared.
Is anybody experiencing same or am I the only one having this problem?
I am sure the Admin is working on this. Meanwhile, try and do another post to correct the previous error especially where such error to be corrected is very important.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2009
What i understand in this is forum is that everybody is felling like satellite guru
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jujukemist(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
Pito, i will be in Portharcout by monday, hoping to see you. and the brother in Yenagoa I hope to see you too.
cool cool Wonders shall never end-a very rich forum as this-a human being will come in and say that it seems all the members are claiming to be gurus. I wonder,if without the spirit of the gurus, how can we have come to season three with the efect going as far as the ends of the earth. If I talk now them go say everybody get right to talk
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2009
@jujukemist,
What's your email address. Let's discuss.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2009
fijabi, what receivers are these keys working with/for?kindly throw more light.nice work.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2009
@finabi

throwing satellite keys arround is not permitted on this thread. please do something about your post. Oga moderator, over to you.

@obnelly

try get a gmail account. and then forward it to me.

@pito, george_d and butoneday

got good signal on the invacomm dish but it was not enough. getting a scalar ring to work with is the problem, also i might need to cut the LNB which i am not ready to do yet. Butoneday, saw all your missed calls, sorry i could not pick.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by chuk101(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2009
hi everybody,
please blind scan your decoders on 62 degrees east, abc is back , and they have been showing wonderful programmes , enjoy
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2009
@ Olofofo,
I need multiswitches. Please check Alaba market if you can find some. You de fear to cut 6k lnb?

@ George_D,
Please buy me one of the "heavy" Fuji LNB in Warri. I will wire the cash into your account.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2009
Well! oga moderator am sorry for posting key on thread it b'cos for people like me that fried two strong 53x in 2 month for sake of patch,but now am using 63x but a dey fear to patch it that why i search for those key, my mail (rilazzkins@gmail.com,rilazzkins@yahoo.co.uk,rilazzkins@live.com).
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2009
BUTONEDAY:

@ Olofofo,
I need multiswitches. Please check Alaba market if you can find some. You de fear to cut 6k lnb?

@ George_D,
Please buy me one of the "heavy" Fuji LNB in Warri. I will wire the cash into your account.

I will do that for you on monday. i dey fear to cut am oooo. the lnb too fine walahi. i know say i no get choice but to cut am sha.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2009
@ George - if u ve not contacted jujukemist call me asap, since his coming to ph 2morrow.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2009
@finabi

Glad you realised the mistake about the key posting on the forum. Welcome aboard
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2009
BUTONEDAY:

@ George_D,

Bros,
I will do that by weekend when I'm in town. CHEERS!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2009
@olofofo,
Looks like the demand for multi switches is increasing now o. Pls include mine with that
of BUTONEDAY. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2009
@Pitodenz,
I tried calling you last night. Your phone rang several times but
you didn't pick. Let my try now
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2009
@fijabi,
Good job. But instead of posting the keys directly on the thread,
you can direct members to where they can find them.
Just post the link and we can go to the site to copy the keys.
Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2009
@george_d

I noticed the south-south guys are the most active on thread these days, wetin dey happen? all whity don run finish? ( grin). no worry i go do am for you tomorrow. i go even give you cal when am there.

meanwhile, you dey get melody tunes on your nilesat installation?

@all

there's these ongoing rumour that AIT might now show nigeria's match on public TV but on nilesat, can anyone confirmm this. anyways, ART1 and TV mozambique on intelsat 906 will definitely show it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2009
@olofofo,
Abi o! E be like say we don take over the forum O. Na our time be dis grin
You cannot reach me now, but I'll call you later tomorrow.

Yes I was getting melody tunes before I left home. Is it not showing at your end?

For the invacom lnb, I'm sure your're using the single version? If yes, maybe why
you're not getting the desired result is because for dishes lager than 1.5m, the
single seems not to do well-according to reviews. You may try the dual or quad
versions. They are best for 2.4m solid dishes and above. But na money o!

Check out satcure.com and see what I mean:

Note from Martin: reports from customers suggest that the twin- and quad-output versions work well on dishes larger than 1.5 metres but the single- does not! We think this is because the quad-output version has the best cross-polar rejection figure.

See the full review: http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/invacom.htm
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2009
---FIJABI
Thanks for for ur,key post
pls can u direct the forum to the site u got those keys .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2009
Thanks nairalanders for accept my apology,for latest key&software.[www.truman-support.com/tools/softcam.key.php,www.np-ulc.net].anybody can browse this 2 sites enjoy it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2009
@ Olofofo,
Check also for quality diplexers.

@ George_D,
Na two LNB you go buy, nor be one again. A friend needs one.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2009
@BUTONEDAY,
No wahala. You will have them by weekend.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2009
@fijabi,
Those websites are quite interesting. The second one seems to be
in German, though.
Keep up the good work.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2009
Naija vrs mozambique very lively on tbc.obafemi missing a glorius chance
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2009
hi please can anyone help me to get strong 4653x panel, please if anyboby get it for me holla me or text me on 08023477489i base in lagos shocked
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ngwakwe: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2009
@All

If I use a paper fibre with strong adhesive and stick it to my 2.4 mesh dish, will I get a good reception as a normal 2.4 pan dish?

I need inputs to avoid embacking on a fruitless venture.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2009
Ngwakwe:

@All

If I use a paper fibre with strong adhesive and stick it to my 2.4 mesh dish, will I get a good reception as a normal 2.4 pan dish?

I need inputs to avoid embacking on a fruitless venture.

@ Ngwakwe,
Go ahead, it will work. Some one is using it in my area.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2009
@fijabi,
Looks like we're both having the same problem with our 4653X.
Mine just stopped working like that without any sign.
I took it to the repairer and he said the panel was bad.
From what I heard, it seems it is a common problem with most
strong 4653X brand.

I will like to change my panel too-if possible and bring it back to
life.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2009
pls check out this interesting site for satellite keys/download
(www.zdlog.com)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.