Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,489 members, 7,904,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (265409 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ all,
second day of my nilesat installation,
picture below.

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ all,
for those who have an account with facebook, a group has been created there just search Nairaland-FTA hobbsyt, it will be an avenue to get to see and interact with those you've been communicating to in letters here on the forum.
You all are invited, non-contributors are also invited, at least they'll get to see those that have been of immense help here on the forum.
Yaa-salaam
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
daarsat is now on 27.5w and this is their channel line up fox sports cnbc eurosports news,.as if this channel shows champions league mgm movie kidsco ,ftv, dove vision, sahara one, b4u movies , b4u music .
b4u movies and music was on pas/10 at 68.5e fr 4064 H 19850
with nagravisìon encryption which
can be decrypted using eurostar receiver etc but they have left that frequency now i know why left that frequency daarsat have subscribed b4u movie/ music
since it can be easily be opened by available key
they have to leave pas 10 to
avoid bridge of contract with daarsat.They even show ait moviestar which is (FTA) in europe.
I cannot imagine daarsat making any profit from their pay tv, they have nothing to offer.it didn't make much difference from
mytv.The
only reason why
hitv is more popular than mytv is b/cos they show premier league
which am not sure daarsat is
ready to do if
they use these,channels
as their so called
daarsat they will
fall,they should hook up to european tv channel,eg
sky sports, sky movies,bbc prime,canal sports,
style network etc.
if they want to compete with mytv they should
should be different otherwise they will fall.There
trademark
daarsat has
no meaning.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
ODILIBE, Have always said this on this forum that Daarsat has nothing to offer with all this 3rd class channels they are parading. let me tell you this they understimated the Nigerian public thinking they can just come up with something and use thier media hype to push it. they felt using the catch HDTV would make Nigerians to wake up one morning throw away there setup boxes for the so call HD nonesense package. pls lets continue to discover new grounds. Peace!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
ENITAN, how far with your Nile installation, men am go to go just call and I would be there in a jiffy. WE NEED TO SEE O!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2009
OLOFOFO, bros pls arrange 1 santek lnb for me, would call you much later.
TOXNAIJA, Happy belated Birthday to your loving mum.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
George-D,
AIT is on Intel901 while Daarsat is on Intel907 with NTA.Has anyone picked it especially with the MPEG4 signal,is it possible for us?the channels are all craps!!!!I watched it in a friend's house who works with them(Tito Raypower FM).It works on normal tv set.so what was the hype about HD compliant tv sets?Dokpesi likes noise and fishes no be small!!!!!

Olason,
thanks a million.did you listen to the show?

Enitan,
so na because of the konkere you u dey make for nilesat,u no send me the codes.na wa 4 u ooo.any development on the ftb?Aminat Taiwo don make me fall in love,fall in love oooo,fall in love.when are we seeing for the idana?abenilori ko ni je kan mu ida gba ori oun.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
George_D:

Bros,
Exactly how many of them do you need?

@ George_D,
Buy two and ship one to PH. Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ tox,
u must have checked your mail addree by now or the google group for the codes,

@ ola,
when what am chasing concerning the FBT is very stable, its likely we should meet at badaru's place by saturday.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2009
@ Ekonibaje
I read your piece on the gamma card, and because I believe all member of this forum has high sense of integrity and are all respectable Nigerians. So I dont want to tolerate that kind of post. Get in touch with me please, it is something we can handle off forum. 08055268863.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2009
@ All,
Where is the best place for those of us who live in Nigeria to buy Foreign FTA recivers. US, Middle East, UK or other parts of Europe? F-Marshall could be of help from the US angle. Enigma can say something about receivers from UK. Badaru1 and Olofofo can comment on all regions.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2009
@ ekonibaje- i knew how u feel,but u should at least waited for olofofo's action. Even mr badaru might bought those cards with grantee that they work and himself ll be worrying his source probably more than u re worrying him. So relax, all hope is not lost as long as the card is gamma not k3.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by microgiant: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2009
BUTONEDAY:

@ All,
Where is the best place for those of us who live in Nigeria to buy Foreign FTA recivers. US, Middle East, UK or other parts of Europe?
I bought SonicView SV4000 from US, and it uses emu but output is in NTSC only, after u patch it.  Without patch u can view both PAL and NTSC.
Also ur can not get upgrades that are compatible with any provider we can receive here in Nigeria.
Although the for Nagra encrypted signals u just input keys if you have them, once and it will work even if there is power failure you don't need to be activating it always like strong receivers.

so I wouldn't advice anybody to buy from USA.  Best place to purchase will be EU and Middle East.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
@all any tomorow premiership fixture on fta
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by loluskysat(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Sambass

MBC 3 will be showing Fulham Vs Liverpool match. They will break at half time for news and continue thereafter.

Enjoy.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by graciousme(f): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2009
loluskysat:

@ Sambass

MBC 3 will be showing Fulham Vs Liverpool match. They will break at half time for news and continue thereafter.

Enjoy.

MBC 3,is that not the cartoon channel? never knew they show matches too,will watch out.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by LagosSky(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
Dear odilibe;

I am here neither to lie or to deceive anyone. I am here to exchange technical information.
Please note that my set up is not that good and is being used for experiment at the moment. If you look at the post you would note that;
1- I have said "(fake?)" ; this means I do not know the state of its flakiness an to me it feels light.
2-I have indicated the time of the day, since the signal values and availability of transponders fluctuate with time of the day.

Since you have doubt about my post I have included the picture of the antenna and some signals, the file name is the date and time of the signal strength.
At the moment I get best signal early in the morning (am not sure about during night since I am asleep).

As I said it is not setup properly, it is an experimental setup.

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by LagosSky(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
Here is a picture view.

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by loluskysat(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Graciousme

The MBC i'm referring to is not that. It is Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation MBC on Eu telsat W3A @ 7East.  They have MBC1, MBC2 etc.

The Match will be shown on MBC 3. Also, 2M will be showing same match (Fulham Vs Liverpool).

Happy viewing.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
Lagossky
on the basis of ur
current post including the picture u pasted on this forum i can no longer doubt the result of ur nilesat installation.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by graciousme(f): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
loluskysat:

@ Graciousme

The MBC i'm referring to is not that. It is Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation MBC on Eu telsat W3A @ 7East. They have MBC1, MBC2 etc.

The Match will be shown on MBC 3. Also, 2M will be showing same match (Fulham Vs Liverpool).

Happy viewing.
just checked Eutelsat W3 and the only frequency there that has high signal quality is 10.762V,whats the frequency of the other MBCs,the only one i got its mbc.thanksed
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by loluskysat(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Graciousme

Please use 11.190 H. They are currently showing Liga match
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
enitan which kain bridge you won construct sooooo, na waha ooo julius beggar go get big money frm this your contract oooooo.Hope you dey keep well,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
loluskysat speak like professional a little bit ,you cant get no signal if you input frequency without SR.yOU ONLY GAVE GRACIOUS the frequency and polarity ,u need to include the SR.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2009
all,
this is no April fool.Guess who called me this morning?Enigmatic Enigma is currently in my homestead of Abeokuta.I will see him insha Allah tomorrow afternoon.my dad clocks 73 ,April 5.it was mom at 69 just last saturday!!!!
srsupport is behaving funny.pls go for sat-mac.net.Just learnt that ART is down!
any news on daarsat signals being picked

ekoonibaje,
abeg,apologise to badaru1 immediately.

Enitan,
when are you starting the construction of the bridge.at least the base is ready.how far with taiwo aminat?i don fall in love like dbanj.thanks for the mail my new in-law.dont forget me when the ftb is ready.i know you wont talk until i prod you for it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by loluskysat(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Obnelly
Mind your language, are you his mouth piece and for your information i am not a professional.

@Graciousme
Please try 11.190/8.029 or 10.976/3.333
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
art is on am watching chelsea tv right now.check what Diablo posted.art,sht and jsc working perfectly ok.after loading the patch wait for some mins after that the pictures will come up,enjoy
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2009
@ tolusky, watch how you talk to some 'untouchable' ones on this forum ooo. or else i will serve as their mouthpiece too. @ tox, since when did u av concern over my nile? i'll neva invite u over during d installation,u get hidden agenda. i prefer to give olofofo my sister at least am rest assured if anytin happen slot 2 is certain for her, but you, make i reserve comment. @ obnelly, olofofo-duplicate, i don miss u die. am i welcome at ur end anytime? am planng to make d trip when am back at ilaro. love u guys. what a wonderful family. @ ola, will be at ur end 2mrw-prepare a table of fishes 4 me ooo,dat will be d payment 4 d service i'll render tomorrow.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2009
Enny no lele u are most welcome anytime .just give me a call.we have not ben hearing from Adewest,I hope all is well.I lost his number on my phone .Just wanna know you are doing great.Mr.Badaru,how are you doing i really miss you.expect my call very soon,Ola that site is loaded .Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2009
(WWW.DAILSAT.CoM) satellite key
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ badaru,
na enitan magic i dey use ooooooooo

showtime just went down now now, it seems these guys are preventing us from watching premiership matches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.