Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:15 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (269481 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
badaru/george-d/Ifende,
pls call me.I need to visit badaru tomorrow morning to see the g+ magic.will you be home.I will be available after the LTV news at 8 for your call.pls call from 8.45pm.08023337877.Pls do.I am really interested.

all,
I will be back at 10.15pm to give you some frequency info.pls let naijaugliestgal be.if she be truly fish,we go chop!!!Enitan,pls handle the grilling.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2009
@eduzo ,longtime man .thankGOD you finally gotten a new laptop. so get zain gprs configured line and i will give you the new fbt trick. and oh , please dont forget my wiskey

@eduzo & emexi,
What'z up with zain gprs? Is it still on with freedom? Kindly give me the low down so I can hook up
too. This MTN sometimes do disappoint.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2009
@pitodenz,
Wetin dey happen? Your line no dey go again o!
Abeg hala me make we yarn. Story dey for
nilesat o smiley smiley smiley

@toxnaija,
What's cooking? My BBC is hitting 66% quality now
also after the re-installation. Will call you later.

EDITED
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by MyHiDsDaar: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
up Eagles, Ike Uche na Bobo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
deepbluesky:

Hello everybody. smiley

George_D, what did you mean by your post on May 24, 2009, 08:55 PM ?

By the way, is there any chance in quoting elderly posts ?

Best regards from Stuttgart.

@deepbluesky,
Relax, I was only asking after you.

Yes you can quote older posts. Just copy any part of the post
you want to quote, paste it in the message box, highlight it and
look for the quote icon on top of the page. Click on the icon and
you're done. You can quote posts as far back as last two years
or more, no problem.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
@all the super eagles are frustrating france at their backyard.nice to see
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
ALL, As promised concerning d patch for tv Africa I tryed it but no show although it worked for jcsport +1 to 4.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2009
Toxnaija, Bros how you dey? how far with your Nile hope the signal is better.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
Super Eagles really did ur proud today. @all, what tp has the highest quality on w3a. Thanks my people
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2009
@george, if your interested and if you have a zain confiqured line then holla me and i will give you the details while it last, hope to hear from you soon . 08066684380
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2009
@pito,
Pls try and get the zain ftb stuff as discussed.
I'm waiting for the config data. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2009
@olason, Dejsam, et al,
The best way to handle an intemperate 'lady' is to just ignore her.
When she makes all the noise she can and gets no response from
respected members, she will learn how to be humble.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spaceman(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ all.
please enough talk about this WOMAN. lets continue business.

can any 1 tell me the position of the bird which DAARSAT is on?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by wilsonjay: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
Bodejohn

Oga pls i also reside in ibadan precisely IYAGANKU QUARTERS , I have two 90cm dish with me and every other accessories for tracking fta , i have track nss7 for some time now but i want to track W3a and intelsat 7/10. i wish i can meet you ono to one to benchmark from ur experience.this is my no 08029198811
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
spaceman:

@ all.

@ spaceman,

this is where it is.u can also use the link below

Intelsat 907 at 27.5°W

http://www.lyngsat.com/intel907.html
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by bodejohn(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2009
wilsonjay:

Bodejohn

Oga pls i also reside in ibadan precisely IYAGANKU QUARTERS , I have two 90cm dish with me and every other accessories for tracking fta , i have track nss7 for some time now but i want to track W3a and intelsat 7/10. i wish i can meet you ono to one to benchmark from ur experience.this is my no 08029198811

My mail is bodejohn2005@yahoo.com, we can start from there.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ifende(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Dejsam
Abeg respond to my email,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2009
ifende:

@Dejsam
Abeg respond to my email,

@ ifende,

i need the details of ur receiver .

chat me on line-dejsam247@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by deepbluesky(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
@George_D

Relax, I was only asking after you.

Yes you can quote older posts. Just copy any part of the post
you want to quote, paste it in the message box, highlight it and
look for the quote icon on top of the page. Click on the icon and
you're done. You can quote posts as far back as last two years
or more, no problem.

Ah excellent, i was desperately looking for a quoting button. I'm not used to this kind of board software.  Thanks a lot George. smiley
All ok over here, just a bit too cool. Have just been a bit busy and it's hard to follow all the interesting posts made here and in my home boards.

Greetings from Stuttgart.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ emexi
can you quickly give me zain default ip and port,the same goes with eisalat and glo.
@ George D
Thanks for the call and thanks a million for all ur effort in this thread am very proud of you.
@ Butoneday
How ur end?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by LagosSky(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
My TV Africa is back as of 1:30PM
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by LagosSky(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
Here is the sanp shot of the spectrum analyzer for the transponder carrying RRSat promo on Telstar 11N at 37.5degreee.
The large squere in the middle is the RRSat.

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spaceman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ Dejsam
Thanx bro.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
all,
I think everyone should hook up to the g+ package.It is the greatest thing happening in the fta world now.I couldnt visit badaru1 this morning as envisaged due to his early morning trip.I will check the g+ magic when he gets back at the weekend.Heard it has been on since 2007 without any break or need for update.
Gambian TV 4140 H 3500 is on intel 901(same position with AIT). 3906 H 2844 Channel ten is back on Intel906. 4031 H 3248 MTVPAKISTAN,3968 H 11481 vh1 pakistan on Paksat.They are all on C Band.TV Malawi and TPA 1 and 2 Angola are picked easily on NSS 7 Ku band.Tv Malawi shows the old wonderful CBN 80s serial Another Life every weekend.It brought back old memories.I will update you on new channels when they are available.

Enigma,
what dish size will pick Intelsat 10 C-band with the C beam in the UK?

dejsam,
I will holla you later.

George-d,
thanks for the call.sorry for the signal break.I had network seizure.I will call you back soon.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by FMarshal2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
spaceman:

@ all.

Dejsam:

@ spaceman,

this is where it is.u can also use the link below

Intelsat 907 at 27.5°W

http://www.lyngsat.com/intel907.html

Spaceman,
Note: Your regular MPEG-2 receivers will not work with those DAARSAT channels. Those channels on DAARSAT are MPEG-4 encoded. I hope you have an MPEG-4 HD, DVB-S2 - 8PSK receiver capabale of processing the signals. Just thought you should know. smiley

EDITED: MPEG-4 receivers are backward compatible with MPEG-2 signals (they can handle from MPEG-1 to MPEG-4 signals), but many of them now out in the market don't have have good blind scans.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2009
@F_Marshal,
Thanks for reminding us about the mpeg4 HD bit on DAARSAT. I think a lot of us do easily forget this
fact when we try to track their signals. That is why we spend endless hours tracking without success.
With an mpeg4 HD decoder, even a 45cm dish will pick daarsat easily like HITV in this part of the world.

@all,
Pls lets take note of the info above.

@toxnaija,
My mesh is not getting paksat at all. Maybe I need to work on the focal lenght of the C-band lnb.
The one without di-electric. Did you use 3 in 1 lnb combination too on your pan motorized?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
LagosSky:

Here is the sanp shot of the spectrum analyzer for the transponder carrying RRSat promo on Telstar 11N at 37.5degreee.
The large squere in the middle is the RRSat.

Looks like this spectrum analyzer of yours is different from the satfinder we are all used to.
Could you throw more light on it and tell me the possibility of getting one too? I think it may
come in handy when tracking difficult birds whose strongest tp we are not sure of.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spaceman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ F Marshal.
Thanx a lot.
I took tym 2 read HDTV on wikipedia, jst immediately after that post, and I grabed alot. just as u said, they are MPEG-4 coded. the difference between it and the standard/traditional systems we currently use I was able to decode. these are d kind of things that are left to those who want to know.
whats up in yankee now bros?
just enjoy shaaaaaaaaa!

@ Dejsam.
I hope say u code and decode too?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by deepbluesky(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
LagosSky, would be great to see some spectra also of 13E. I really wonder which frequencies are present there. By the way, which model is it ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.