Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (51435 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
It entered the acct of a Biafra so forgerit gahn! Next time pray it enters the acct of a yorobah man like me and I'd invest it for u b4 returning it.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by airmark(m): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2015
sweetgala:

Well that 500 euro came in and then disappeared rather quickly between me seeing it as a credit on my account and then it not being there. Also received 20 euro and a mysterious 50 euro once.

I guess regulations are different in countries.

It happened to me too before. I had 4000usd in my account credited in the morning by evening the bank had deducted it.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by airmark(m): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2015
sweetgala:

Well that 500 euro came in and then disappeared rather quickly between me seeing it as a credit on my account and then it not being there. Also received 20 euro and a mysterious 50 euro once.

I guess regulations are different in countries.

It happened to me too before. I had 4000usd in my account wrongly credited into my account in the morning by evening the bank had deducted it.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by adsonstone: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans

modified: to all those critisizin me,bad belle is allow...i rather speak my mind than to remain a hpcrte...i wil not return a chicken change 50k to a man who av make it in life..a man whom i knw have over 50million in hIs acc!!

If that guy return the money even God go vex for hIm

yoruba people and stingyness self!! I carry nyashh up 4 una

When the supposed 'future leaders' begin to speak this way, then you know Nigeria has a whole lot of work to do.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2015
I have often said that the problem with Nigeria is not leadership but the entire population.

Honesty and integrity has taken a back seat... there are people here celebrating this man's crookedness. Even if Mr Arinze has 100 million in his account, is it your money? Did you work with him? You think its sharpness to reap where you did not sow?

I have experienced this often times with inspection agents, forwarders, suppliers... the country is just a big pile of dishonest people and...yes, the world has also taken notice.

Yet we wonder why they are tensed when the name Nigeria is mentioned.

If we dont change this, no amount of fake prayers will save us from poverty and our reputation as crooks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ojnnaco(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2015
D guy suppox return am if u be another person but as u don identify ursef as segun arinze he will Wow na small change e be for ur side...
Honesty has gone into extinct in Nigeria if na lie ask any PDP member
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by yhungrozay(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
If e return ham,na mumu e be
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Sagamite(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
@sagamite, yes i liv in nigeria, where do u liv?? You Better no lie for me oh grin

Fuuktard, I live in Ajegunle.

Bonapart:
i graduated with 3.33 upper. Can you please tell us your g.p? That's if you know what it means

You can notice i haven't reply you with insult... that's the level maturity which I doubt you can ever achieve

3.33 upper?

Not lower?

Upper tan? (Upper finish)

Pele o! Ku ishe! (I am sorry! Well done!) grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, so you got 3.3333333 UPPER gp and you still talk like a moronic fuuktard?

Can you see why I always curse the cretins that give fuuktards like you "degrees", so you can call yourselves "graduates" and then think you are "intelligent".

Moronic fuuktard! Product of a failed education system.

He graduated with a 3.333333 UPPER gp. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shampion! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, helep me. GP no mean grandpapa? grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Sagamite(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Weah96:

The place is sweet if u get money though. If u no get....see the above.

Yep. For the 0.1% with all the money.

The same ones who head for London, Atlanta, Dubai, Cape Town etc to de-stress themselves and enjoy advanced facilities.

Not for the cretins struggling to find the money to buy enough MB but yet, in their moronic state, feeling cool saying N50K is chicken change.

This is while the 0.1% is using less than half of this sum to wash their girlfriend's/sister's arsse as her Aristo.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by paschenko(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2015
mistakenly paid? who gave him d account number? who posted the transaction? why didn't he confirm d a/c number wit d person he was transacting with before making the deposit? anyway the story get K legs.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, I live in Ajegunle.

3.33 upper?

Not lower?

Upper tan? (Upper finish)

Pele o! Ku ishe! (I am sorry! Well done!) grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, so you got 3.3333333 UPPER gp and you still talk like a moronic fuuktard?

Can you see why I always curse the cretins that give fuuktards like you "degrees", so you can call yourselves "graduates" and then think you are "intelligent".

Moronic fuuktard! Product of a failed education system.

He graduated with a 3.333333 UPPER gp. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shampion! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, helep me. GP no mean grandpapa? grin
if i may ask wat is fuuktard grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Durent:
if i may ask wat is fuuktard grin

Fcking reetard

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
not yet, u wan marry me tongue

Yes...if it works out grin I need a wife cool.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Yes...if it works out grin I need a wife cool.
Then DoTheNeedful now grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by sweetgala(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
airmark:

It happened to me too before. I had 4000usd in my account wrongly credited into my account in the morning by evening the bank had deducted it.

Me I was in work at the time I checked my balance, by the time I was off at noon, it was gone and my statement showed a credit and debit to match. The bank confirmed an error and I accepted faith.

Apparently if I had withdrawn the amount , the bank would make me pay it either in installments or as a one-time payment if I choose.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Then DoTheNeedful now grin
let me have your email then wink
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
let me have your email then wink
email not responding sir
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
email not responding sir
Kidding or serious. fbk id nko?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Kidding or serious. fbk id nko?
am serious
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Have seen it. U can erase
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Have seen it. U can erase
ok pls erase my my fb id for me, still showing in ur mentions
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
ok pls erase my my fb id for me, still showing in ur mentions
Done....Check your box
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Done....Check your box
ok tnx,,, have u seen me on fb?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
ok tnx,,, have u seen me on fb?
Yeah! Hv added u
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by boladez(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaFrank:
I have often said that the problem with Nigeria is not leadership but the entire population.

Honesty and integrity has taken a back seat... there are people here celebrating this man's crookedness. Even if Mr Arinze has 100 million in his account, is it your money? Did you work with him? You think its sharpness to reap where you did not sow?

I have experienced this often times with inspection agents, forwarders, suppliers... the country is just a big pile of dishonest people and...yes, the world has also taken notice.

Yet we wonder why they are tensed when the name Nigeria is mentioned.

If we dont change this, no amount of fake prayers will save us from poverty and our reputation as crooks.

You are one of the few reasonable ones left; but diminishing fast....for those few like yourselves , there will be hope for the country and Buhari has proven that if you have a focused and honest leader , the populace will fall in line.

My parents told me early in life that I MUST NOT allow another man's money to mix with my money. I have trained my mind to grow up like that.
Many people these days lack parental guidance and hence live like animals....simple!

In the words of my mentor Fashola BRF" when you wrestle a pig , the pig gets happy and you get dirty"...The people who feel the guy should hold the money should not be fought but should be pitied and given sympathy!

Cheers
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Yeah! Hv added u
seen... Ur name starts frm F right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry / Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe: Nina & I Had Sex On TV - BBNaija Winner Admits

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.