Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (51489 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
boladez:

Evidence of total moral decadence!
but he's right na grin .
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Geezy4real(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Opolo eye no be open eye...so even with d both very massive eyes, segun EYErinze still couldn't cross-check d a/c no. b4 paying '50k' into it!? LOL (jst can't picture myself making such silly error tho)
P.S - Its rily gonna take God's grace 4 my Igbo bro. to return dat sum of money! #IgboKwenu

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Geezy4real:
Opolo eye no be open eye...so even with d both very massive eyes, segun EYErinze still couldn't cross-check d a/c no. b4 paying '50k' into it!? LOL (jst can't picture myself making such silly error tho)
P.S - Its rily gonna take God's grace 4 my Igbo bro. to return dat sum of money! #IgboKwenu
Bros,u don finish segun eyerinze ohhhhhhh grin mak i hearr say my igbo broda return am grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by airsaylongcon: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
thefakestan:

Anyway I think it's wrong to publish his phone number and full name.

Imagine if he should also put your phone number out there....
ThefakeStan

The bigger question is how did Segun get his number. That Omolola has some explaining to do
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Swaggzkid: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2015

See as likes dey roll
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Bonapart(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Some of you are stewpid beyond belief!

Did you think this made sense when you vomitted it?

Why are you black monkeys from Nigeria this moronic?
who let your gate open to spew trash at me

You end up insulting and bashing yet you couldn't prove your own point becos you're covered with hatred

Too many children on this forum

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by badesco(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
To be sincere the guy is not been fair. I will Arinze to forget about the money, at least to see it as his own contribution to the society or better still as his 10%, i mean his compulsory church tithe that he has not pay for a long time. i too am expecting 100k from him.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
this mistake costshim N50K... very expensive.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Sagamite(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
who let your gate open to spew trash at me

You end up insulting and bashing yet you couldn't prove your own point becos you're covered with hatred

Too many children on this forum

I should prove what point to you?

You are too dumb to even spot how daft your statements are?

E no go better for all those the destroyed our education system.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by doskie(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-G02UjjwXl6E/Vc8J4xnaqEI/AAAAAAAGPig/Kzh0UCQ7egc/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Segun Arinze mistakenly paid money into someone's account and the guy has so far refused to return the money. Below is what Segun wrote;

"I mistakenly paid 50k into the account of one Okoli Chukwunon account number 0024438520 Access bank. When I realised my mistake I called my bank GT connect to report and I was asked to contact the bank of the beneficiary (Access bank) I went there and spoke with a lady staff Omolola (ogunlana branch) who was kind enough to contact the Nonso guy. He claimed he work with keystone bank mbaise branch. I identified myself and he asked that Access should send him a mail. Which they did.

Since then he's been giving me the run around. Yesterday he shouted at me and hung on me. His name Okoli Chukwunonso 08037376844. This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest. What is not yours please kindly return. I have heard of various incidences of this kind. People should learn to be honest and banks should find a way of penalizing such unscrupulous acts. Mr Okoli Chuk

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/segun-arinze-calls-out-man-who-has.html

doesnt have the right to put that name and number on social media.
you weren't robbed. my account and whatever I find in it belongs to me.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-G02UjjwXl6E/Vc8J4xnaqEI/AAAAAAAGPig/Kzh0UCQ7egc/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Segun Arinze mistakenly paid money into someone's account and the guy has so far refused to return the money. Below is what Segun wrote;

"I mistakenly paid 50k into the account of one Okoli Chukwunon account number 0024438520 Access bank. When I realised my mistake I called my bank GT connect to report and I was asked to contact the bank of the beneficiary (Access bank) I went there and spoke with a lady staff Omolola (ogunlana branch) who was kind enough to contact the Nonso guy. He claimed he work with keystone bank mbaise branch. I identified myself and he asked that Access should send him a mail. Which they did.

Since then he's been giving me the run around. Yesterday he shouted at me and hung on me. His name Okoli Chukwunonso 08037376844. This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest. What is not yours please kindly return. I have heard of various incidences of this kind. People should learn to be honest and banks should find a way of penalizing such unscrupulous acts. Mr Okoli Chuk

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/segun-arinze-calls-out-man-who-has.html

what were u drinking when you paid the money, abeg leave joo, what is 50k compared to the money the man has spent buying your crappy films.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by doncaster(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
I think say if the name no match the account number they will not credit. I go dey lot properly from now oo.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by kaybbs(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
He can't eat what he did not work for
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by serenegroup(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
I had a similar experience,though it wasn't money in my account it was a lady that sent airtime to me unknowingly. I wasn't even aware of it until she called me and I returned the airtime to her.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Medunah: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Wattpad is my travel companion. Is the above a must read?
not really, depends on ur choice...cell phone swap is a teen fiction but its very interesting while Mrs ryan is about arranged marriage where dey eventually fell in love, its a cliche so u might not like it but u should check them out
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by dfrost: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
Country of dishonest people.
What is so hard in just simply returning what is not yours to its owner?

Religious but wicked people.

My exact thoughts. We all go to churches and mosques and preach at the top of our voices, meanwhile some of us are wicked to the extent that the devil will even shudder.

But MrPresident1 not all of us are dishonest. winkRemember the airport personnel some time ago.
[code][/code]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

u sound like a pained nupe from niger state tryin to feel among wen u knw u dont fit in.well,i dont blame u, i blame seun osewa for lettin any frustrated ingrate lik u join NL
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Bonapart(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

i don't respond to kids... grow up first

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
is dat u in ur profile pics..u look like dis guy in federal poly bida..do u hav any broda there?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

See as likes dey roll
LOL re*tard
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Durent:
u sound like a pained nupe from niger state tryin to feel among wen u knw u dont fit in.well,i dont blame u, i blame seun osewa for lettin any frustrated ingrate lik u join NL

You are a dumb fuuktard.

You live in Nigeria and yet you are saying someone else is "frustrated"?

Am I the one without light?

Am I the one queueing for petrol?

Am I the one being ruled by cretins?

Am I the one who opens his tap and drinkable water does not come out?

Am I the one living in a country without jobs?

Am I the one police/soldier can beat the living shyt out of on the streets?

Am I the one without access to good healthcare?

Biatch, are you really this reetarded?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:

You are a fuuktard!

You should feel privileged to even communicate with kids.

They are more sensible than you.

Product of a failed education system.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
@sagamite, yes i liv in nigeria, where do u liv?? You Better no lie for me oh grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Bonapart(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a fuuktard!

You should feel privileged to even communicate with kids.

They are more sensible than you.

Product of a failed education system.
i graduated with 3.33 upper. Can you please tell us your g.p? That's if you know what it means

You can notice i haven't reply you with insult... that's the level maturity which I doubt you can ever achieve
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Bonapart(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Durent:
is dat u in ur profile pics..u look like dis guy in federal poly bida..do u hav any broda there?
your own level of jokes sha
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Weah96: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a dumb fuuktard.

You live in Nigeria and yet you are saying someone else is "frustrated"?

Am I the one without light?

Am I the one queueing for petrol?

Am I the one being ruled by cretins?

Am I the one who opens his tap and drinkable water does not come out?

Am I the one living in a country without jobs?

Am I the one police/soldier can beat the living shyt out of on the streets?

Am I the one without access to good healthcare?

Biatch, are you really this reetarded?

The place is sweet if u get money though. If u no get....see the above.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ElPhoche(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
He go return am after e don gain interest grin cheesy shocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
In 2011, I mistakenly sent #1,000 airtime to one woman's line via MTN "share & Sell." She transferred it back with no story.
May God bless her!
It is good to be honest. Around 2009 also, someone sent 100 or 200 to me, and that was unexpected. I called the person and got to know that it was a mistake. I immediately transferred it to the intended recipient whose phone number is 0706****** instead of 0806*******

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
ElPhoche:

It is good to be honest. Around 2009 also, someone sent 100 or 200 to me, and that was unexpected. I called the person and got to know that it was a mistake. I immediately transferred it to the intended recipient whose phone number is 0706****** instead of 0806*******
okay, good for u grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Alright...You are a proud teacher then. Your moniker though. Are u married?
not yet, u wan marry me tongue
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by aspirebig: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
friends4ever:

Women are more sincere, men are ready to kill you over your money, no tribal sentiment. grin

Which tribe is called Women?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by aspirebig: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
friends4ever:

Women are more sincere, men are ready to kill you over your money, no tribal sentiment. grin

Which tribeis called Women?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by tk4rd: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
May19:

None of the mentioned, May19 2010 was the date i realized my childhood dream, my choice of career and livelihood was made more visible and clear to me. from then i moved on to who i am today.
Wow. Tell me more. Wat dream was that.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.