Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (51427 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Pavore9: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
On what moral ground is the guy still holding on to that money, which is clearly not his. Nobody cheats life!

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Liamm(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Halimi24:

It will surely be an igbo person
And when they are called
A cursed pple they'll start
Whining
and to think your useless god-forsaken tribe is an exception to fraud makes you more of an irredemmable imbeciiile conceived as a result of expired condommm. F*ck off. You suck.

*spits*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by lekjons(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Halimi24:
It will surely be an igbo person And when they are called A cursed pple they'll start Whining Let dem be given their biafra So dat they can all leave Ngr wit their criminal mindsets
it's in their blood!

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ojosegun2011(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2015
It's rather unfortunate the way Nigerians jump at what doesn't belong to them and we all accuse leaders of being corrupt. What's more corrupt than holding on to money that was mistakenly sent to you. This Nonso too will be one of those comdemning politicians. I will advise him to return the money honourably because the owner of the money, Segun Arinze is a man that will get free services from EFCC and other security agencies and disgrace will be the result for Nonso and why not tread the path of Honour?. A stitch in time.....

8 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Mistake made, lesson learnt. Its not as if the 50k will change that man's life

Check out 5 Frightening Animals That May Save Your Life Someday
http:///eIQfi9
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by DoTheNeedful: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
50k? Pls tell me more

You took the picture on your profile in FCE Akoka abi?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Liamm(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:
it's in their blood!
guess your parents were once convicted criminals. Idiota

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Maintech: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Okpolo eyes no be open eye if not he would have seen the mistake before it happened. Big eyes for nothing.

All I can tell him is...

Gerrara here. Yunowamsayin! Shiiit mehn
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Halimi24: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Liamm:
and to think your useless god-forsaken tribe is an exception to fraud makes you more of an irredemmable imbeciiile conceived as a result of expired condommm. F*ck off. You suck.

*spits*
Continue spitting

Cos d truth is always bitter 2 swallow

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
Return Kor unturn nii ..If na dat kind genieive or Emma nyra,I fit arrange how we go meet collect d money grin
Hmmmmm GTBank with their online banking wahala. I was once a victim, saw #2.4 million transferred into my GTBank account, I immediately alerted my account holder, my account was swiftly suspended and the rest is now an unpleasant tale. I'm still biting my fingers for being honest.....

Guys, in case you get an alert far above your REAL cash or expected balance, kindly withdraw YOUR REAL money FIRST prior to alerting the bank. Else, your account will be suspended and you ll be barred from making any withdrawal indefinitely until all investigations are concluded (which might take months) and culprit(s) apprehended.

We learn daily....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Liamm(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Halimi24:

Continue spitting

Cos d truth is always bitter 2 swallow
fool. Better do fast and get my dog laid upon. You know it's your family's only source of livelihood. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by rabbuy(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:

If ah hear...broz talk true u don brokegrin
My dear
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by rabbuy(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:

If ah hear...broz talk true u don brokegrin
Ah tayah oh... The guy think say we come from ibadan ni abi we get tribal mark.. undecided
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by kenoz(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by justi4jesu(f): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
He go return am after e don gain interest grin cheesy shocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
In 2011, I mistakenly sent #1,000 airtime to one woman's line via MTN "share & Sell." She transferred it back with no story.
May God bless her!

Very few people can do that. Smh to those saying they wouldn't return it.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ennysuccess(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2015
farano:
Hunger everywhere grin. Rich men dey cry..poor men dey cry grin
Mehn babe u are endowed
I love what I see so so o ma God
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by godoluwa(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
rabbuy:

Ah tayah oh... The guy think say we come from ibadan ni abi we get tribal mark.. undecided
itumo? abi dem dey play PES 4 ur brain ni?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Halimi24: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Liamm:
fool. Better tell ya prostitute mama that my house boy needs to get laid as soon as possible. You know it's your family's only source of livelihood. cheesy
I don't know much but
What I do know is in d
Region I reside,it d igbos
Who are d pimps&prostitutes here
IGBOS:cursed&disgusting pple

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Kx: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Why did nt segun just address a mail to keystone bank, his employer instead of publisizing the guy's personal banking details?
Why punish d guy with negative publicity for no fault of his when u have not concluded that d guy won't return the money eventually?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Drinkwater(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
And he published the guys name and number online. Is the guy a criminal? .
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by misspicy(f): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2015
rabbuy:

Na you talk this one otongue
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans
THAT'S WHY YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN POOR!!

WHAT IS NOT YOURS, IS NOT YOURS, IF YOU KNOW IT IS THE OWNER, RETURN BUT IF NOBODY COMPLAIN OR EVEN CONTACT YOU FOR UP TO A MONTH, IT IS YOURS.

THE WORD YOU SPEAK IS THAT OF A POVERTY SOMEONE.

LEARN THE ACT OF RETURNING WHAT IS NOT YOURS!

9 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Bonapart(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Truluvguy:
you are not current at all. you just opportune to have internet access. bruno iwouha is in the states now receiving treatment sir.
okay....thanks for your update
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by BTT(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2015
A colleague erroneously transferred 1k glo airtime to an unknown number. I encouraged her to call the number and it was one Hausa/Fulani man who wasn't lettered.

I spoke and explained to him. He asked what he could do - whether to buy another recharge card or send the money from the motor-park (lol). He eventually got someone a bit lettered whom I coached on how to do the Me2u transfer back to my colleague's line.

There are bad people, but there are plenty good people too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ignis: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
The guy is a Guyman
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ragoannagogia: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
THE SO CALLED OKOLI IS A VERY BIG THIEF IT RUNS IN HIS GENERATION PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE ENTRUSTED WITH PUBLIC FUND.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by dinggle: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2015
See who's talking about honesty?...what happened to the money GEJ gave to Nollywood? una share am? abi una use am improve the industry?
This situation should have been handled by the bank and Segun has no right to post the guy's info without his consent he should have continued to work with the guy under ground after all the guy no send you message.... if I was the Nonso guy by posting my info you just forfeited your 50k or I will pay you N100 every month for the next 42 years.

I don't know how he could have made such mistake when they have account confirmation desk in all banks.
Didn't he know the name of the person he was sending it to?
Were the names similar?
If you are bigger than 50k let it fly and learn, if you are not work with the bank to get your money back or let karma deal with it.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ojosegun2011(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2015
This is a reflection of desperation for money and outright stupidity and greed. Imagine if someone like Nonso meets someone with huge money in a secluded area, won't he rob the person violently? Segun Arinze is a Nollywood star who doesn't need a dime to engage EFCC or Special Anti-Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police to retrieve his money with the documentary evidences and the greedy man will end up being disgraced especially in this era of BVN.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Liamm(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Halimi24:

I don't know much but
What I do know is in d
Region I reside,it d igbos
Who are d pimps&prostitutes here
IGBOS:cursed&disgusting pple
I won't reply you further as I'm allergic to and/or find it "degrading" to banter imbeciless.

Now shake that a$$ as you walk away in shame. Guess it might turn my dog on cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Banter1(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans
that's why people like you never succeed in life. #InsultNotIntended just a fact! Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by haqueurate(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2015
But why are some pple bent on given their tribe a bad reputation
I have alot of honest and nice igbo ppl around me, but still alot of them keeps fronting off negativity as if it is a cultural heritage sad smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.