Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (51485 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Elin: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2015
cry cry undecided undecided undecidedSo How dat one take contribute to bringing Skiibii Back to life? undecidedSo How dat one take contribute to bringing Skiibii Back to life? But Wait Shegun Arinze ur eye aint scary anymore so Pack well dats if u have a car.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by ThisMeansWAR: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
He go return am after e don gain interest grin cheesy shocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
In 2011, I mistakenly sent #1,000 airtime to one woman's line via MTN "share & Sell." She transferred it back with no story.
May God bless her!
same thing happened to me ... Its the woman that even called with her credit and still transfer back my own credit .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by hedonistic: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
The sad truth is that many Nigerians are thieves. If the slightest opportunity to steal arises, they often grab it with both hands, shamelessly.

Someone erroneously sent money to your account and immediately reaches out to you to return it, but you refuse. Why? Why is that so hard to do?

Should I even talk about the animals who you would lend money to based on trust (and who would promise and swear on their mother's grave to repay you "next week" ), only for next week to drag into eternity, and eventually they start threatening you or antagonising you. I tire for people.

8 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by kingthreat(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
Country of dishonest people.

What is so hard in just simply returning what is not yours to its owner?

Religious but wicked people.

People like your parents and entire family right?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by bacco2000(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Na so I send one babe #750 card on top eskimi make she take arrange for t fare come my place, she tell me say she don ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̍̍̍̍̊γ̲̣̣̥ come I no gree see her, returnn my card she no gree. Chaii Na so I send one babe #750 card on top eskimi make she take arrange for t fare come my place, she tell me say she don ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̍̍̍̍̊γ̲̣̣̥ come I no gree see her, returnn my card she no gree. Chaii
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2015
I dont usually believe this kind of news from celebs, but since i have the privilege to comfirm this story, i can authoritatively comfirm that this is 100% true and the said money is still safe and secured. mr kindly return the cash, if not it may ruin u for life!
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by crusufixo(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Manna from heaven......

Segun Arinze, you might not know it... But you might just have sent that money to that man when he was in dear need if money

God bless you.

So forget the man and move on...
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by enitey(f): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Don't worry 'jare.......Nemesis is still very much alive
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by emamos: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans
that sum cant redeem your image(if u have)when it s tarnished
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Banter1(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2015
To the mod that banned me.
I dedicate this 2PAC track to you.
1. HIT EM UP 2. HEARTZ OF MEN 3. ARE YOU STILL DOWN
AND lastly Drake Back2Back!

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by molas02: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
na wa ooooo, is Segun crazy?....mistake keh, u wrote d name, mistake and even d number mistake...u ar dullard lik.....
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by tk4rd: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-G02UjjwXl6E/Vc8J4xnaqEI/AAAAAAAGPig/Kzh0UCQ7egc/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Segun Arinze mistakenly paid money into someone's account and the guy has so far refused to return the money. Below is what Segun wrote;

"I mistakenly paid 50k into the account of one Okoli Chukwunon account number 0024438520 Access bank. When I realised my mistake I called my bank GT connect to report and I was asked to contact the bank of the beneficiary (Access bank) I went there and spoke with a lady staff Omolola (ogunlana branch) who was kind enough to contact the Nonso guy. He claimed he work with keystone bank mbaise branch. I identified myself and he asked that Access should send him a mail. Which they did.

Since then he's been giving me the run around. Yesterday he shouted at me and hung on me. His name Okoli Chukwunonso 08037376844. This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest. What is not yours please kindly return. I have heard of various incidences of this kind. People should learn to be honest and banks should find a way of penalizing such unscrupulous acts. Mr Okoli Chuk

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/segun-arinze-calls-out-man-who-has.html

Well.... Let us assume that he took it upon himself to penalise you for your mistake..
Go easy on him.. It's like your approach in recovering your money was rather rude, and he decided to punish you further.
Now that you have gone public, he won't use that account for anything again..
My Advice to poeple.... .
When you use online and mobile banking, cross-check account numbers well before paying..
My advice to Banks... .
Banks should develop options for confirmation for online and mobile users, where the name of the recipient appears on the users' screen for him to confirm that it is the account he actually wanted to pay into before paying

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Afritop(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-G02UjjwXl6E/Vc8J4xnaqEI/AAAAAAAGPig/Kzh0UCQ7egc/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Segun Arinze mistakenly paid money into someone's account and the guy has so far refused to return the money. Below is what Segun wrote;

"I mistakenly paid 50k into the account of one Okoli Chukwunon account number 0024438520 Access bank. When I realised my mistake I called my bank GT connect to report and I was asked to contact the bank of the beneficiary (Access bank) I went there and spoke with a lady staff Omolola (ogunlana branch) who was kind enough to contact the Nonso guy. He claimed he work with keystone bank mbaise branch. I identified myself and he asked that Access should send him a mail. Which they did.

Since then he's been giving me the run around. Yesterday he shouted at me and hung on me. His name Okoli Chukwunonso 08037376844. This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest. What is not yours please kindly return. I have heard of various incidences of this kind. People should learn to be honest and banks should find a way of penalizing such unscrupulous acts. Mr Okoli Chuk

He might have paid tithe on it
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by caprini1: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
I was at a Bank ATM machine yesterday and a woman dragged in her sales girl,screaming that she sent her to withdraw 5k and that since the girl came back to the shop,her phone kept receiving debit alerts of different sums and the Maddam ATM card was in her hand,some couple of minutes later ,more debit alerts kept coming into her phone. I don't know what to make of such incident,very scary though!

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2015
BTT:
A colleague erroneously transferred 1k glo airtime to an unknown number. I encouraged her to call the number and it was one Hausa/Fulani man who wasn't lettered .

I spoke and explained to him. He asked what he could do - whether to buy another recharge card or send the money from the motor-park (lol). He eventually got someone a bit lettered whom I coached on how to do the Me2u transfer back to my colleague's line.

There are bad people, but there are plenty good people too.
THAT'S WHY I LOVE NORTHERN, VERY COOL UNDERSTANDING AND LOVING SET OF PEOPLE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by majamajic(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
God don win grin
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Halimi24: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
BTT:
A colleague erroneously transferred 1k glo airtime to an unknown number. I encouraged her to call the number and it was one Hausa/Fulani man who wasn't lettered.

I spoke and explained to him. He asked what he could do - whether to buy another recharge card or send the money from the motor-park (lol). He eventually got someone a bit lettered whom I coached on how to do the Me2u transfer back to my colleague's line.

There are bad people, but there are plenty good people too.
Ur money was returned cos d
Man was a northern ngrian
Northern Nigerians:The most straight forward&honest pple in ngr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by tk4rd: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
May19:
I dont usually believe this kind of news from celebs, but since i have the privilege to comfirm this story, i can authoritatively comfirm that this is 100% true and the said money is still safe and secured. mr kindly return the cash, if not it may ruin u for life!
YOUR USERNAME IS MY BIRTHDAY

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
You don't know the condition of the guy before God gave him the money, he might have resolve his problem with the money before segun arinze complaint, money don enter river
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by frankydeclan(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls try and return the pay it's not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Cmanforall: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:

When did this happen?

Going public and tarnishing this guy's image and still expect him to return it is EXACTLY where I'm CONFUSED.

If he initially agreed to return it and he's now being reluctant to do so... You should hv threatened him of making it public thru social media and all that.
Next step will be to write the story and being silent on his surname and phone number for instance. This will prompt him to return the money b4 his full details are exposed.

With this type of public disgrace to his personality, if I may ask, how do you think he'll clear this image after returning the money?
If we thinking likewise, that money may not come back with this move.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by osimataylor(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mumu do you imagine what damage this publication must have done to this Nonso?His name and phone no is all over the netmHe is now viewed as a dishonest man.People will google his name to see his face.Shame.
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by tellwisdom: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wait make he make interest first Oga arinze sad
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by koolguy88(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
I've just confirmed this. Okoli Chukwunonso
6B Ezeiweka Rd, Awada, Onitsha
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Pamelayoung: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
It isn't right tho but y won't Arinze forfeit the money, he must have been very stingy dats y he lost his money.
Just saying tho.
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Pacify: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am currently having the same issue with a guy called FAMAKINWA OLUWASEGUN AKA seunlexxy. Met him here on nairaland and thats his username: seunlexxy.

Pls find details of what transpired here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2507411/famakinwa-oluwasegun-b-fraud#2507411.2

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by eagleeye2: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
If I were the guy, I will return the money, and then go ahead to publish Segun's number and account details.

If possible I may sue Segun for public defamation of character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
farano:
Hunger everywhere grin. Rich men dey cry..poor men dey cry grin

Farano ionn get your dp. Is that your body is swollen or what? undecided
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by koolguy88(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
he has not tranzacted on this account this year....
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
Trust Igbo man naa...
He go return am after e don gain interest grin cheesy shocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
In 2011, I mistakenly sent #1,000 airtime to one woman's line via MTN "share & Sell." She transferred it back with no story.
May God bless her!
the question is wat did you now use to compensate her honesty?
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by koolguy88(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
i can even go ahead and block the account now... I just need segun's approval in writing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.